Author Topic: Try Again...  (Read 54797 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Try Again...
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »
There were some challenges, but therapy has worked wonders for me, son.

AS THEY SAY "ONLY IN AMERIKKKA" - oh, and i am not your son !!, i am far too good looking to have a father that looks like a Republican / Neocon in the Bush administration, LOLZ............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2007, 02:26:49 PM »
AS THEY SAY "ONLY IN AMERIKKKA" - oh, and i am not your son !!, i am far too good looking to have a father that looks like a Republican / Neocon in the Bush administration, LOLZ............

PT -- SAIDA.

Are you gonna end every post with PT---SAIDA?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »
I missed that issue.  :(

( PS, I hear he gets his "powers" back next month.  ;) )

You might want to update your image somewhat !!, some glasses that don’t look like they come from some bad 70’s sit com would be a good start.................

Oh, and lay off the refined carbs for a few years !!.
You don’t have to eat breakfast at ‘Mcdonalds’ every day you know !!, it’s not in the constitution, is it ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2007, 02:31:23 PM »
You might want to update your image somewhat !!, some glasses that don’t look like they come from some bad 70’s sit com would be a good start.................

Oh, and lay off the refined carbs for a few years !!.
You don’t have to eat breakfast at ‘Mcdonalds’ every day you know !!, it’s not in the constitution, is it ??.

PT -- SAIDA.

::)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »

Are you gonna end every post with PT---SAIDA?

QUICK ANSWER -- YES !!.

It's my signature.............an d it's on 2 -- not 3 --- TUT, observation............. .

When in the 'UK' it's - PT -- OUT / in Spain PT -- SALIDA / in Germany PT -- AUS / in Portugal ( where i am now ) it's PT -- SAIDA.

KAY ?? KAY !!...............

So, about those glasses ??.

I wear I-C Berlin ( Ikera S model ) when reading / playing chess ( you might not be able to get them though as they are German !!, oh and around a $1000 a pair, what with the $ being as strong as wet bog roll right now !! LMFAO hahahahahahahahahah etc etc..................... ......)

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2007, 02:36:40 PM »
QUICK ANSWER -- YES !!.

It's my signature.............an d it's on 2 -- not 3 --- TUT, observation............. .

When in the 'UK' it's - PT -- OUT / in Spain PT -- SALIDA / in Germany PT -- AUS / in Portugal ( where i am now ) it's PT -- SAIDA.

KAY ?? KAY !!...............

So, about those glasses ??.

I wear I-C Berlin ( Ikera S model ) when reading / playing chess ( you might not be able to get them though as they are German !!, oh and around a $1000 a pair, what with the $ being as strong as wet bog roll right now !! LMFAO hahahahahahahahahah etc etc..................... ......

PT -- SAIDA.

You sicken me.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2007, 02:39:01 PM »

You sicken me.

I have some British airways puke bags !!, would you like me to send you some ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2007, 03:13:33 PM »
Another one bites the dust !!, F.Mercury !! Queen............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »
so which one is the bigger dooch bag? "pillowtalk" (gayer than cuddling) or the next big thing (another one with "big" in his name, bet he likes 'em big ::) )

What the hell happened, Ron just opened the flood gates and let every c unt with a computer join now we got all these little 95kg sissys running their pieholes?

Oh well, time for the slaughter ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »
I am officially highjacking this thread in the name of British gayness or whatever the hell is going on here.

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 12:35:12 AM »
Thanks vee much, Kwon and Pillowtalk  ;) Looking good Kwon if that avatar is a pic of you.

Pillowtalk, I'm gonna call you PT, save me fingers.

PT, I don't think Robbie was having a go at a typo. It was meant to read 'peruse' (i.e. to read at one's leisure) and was not a mistyping of 'pursue'.

Thanks for the defence though LOL!

As for the cynical jerkweed who said what's-to-talk-about, use your imagination, you tiresome fuckpig.

And PT, you smart-ass, I suspect you know that the avatar ain't me! That is an unfortunate (and now dead) fellow who tried to blow out his sponge with a 12-Gauge, but failed.

A

Peruse: To read at one's leisure?

Its a common misunderstood word.

pe·ruse:

1.   to read through with thoroughness or care: to peruse a report.
2.   to read.
3.   to survey or examine in detail.

There, now pillowtalk has learned two things today:

1.   The existence of the word 'peruse'
2.   It's definition

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 12:36:06 AM »
so which one is the bigger dooch bag? "pillowtalk" (gayer than cuddling) or the next big thing (another one with "big" in his name, bet he likes 'em big ::) )

What the hell happened, Ron just opened the flood gates and let every c unt with a computer join now we got all these little 95kg sissys running their pieholes?

Douch bag ??.

This 95 kg @ 8% BF would love to see you get in the ring mate.
Been doing Jujitsu as long as i have weights ( well over 12 years ).

With a dislocated jaw / shoulder / knee, i don’t see you talking much shit to me, bad boy !!.

Or would you need to bring you .9mm with you big man ??>

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 12:41:23 AM »
Peruse: To read at one's leisure?

Its a common misunderstood word.

pe·ruse:

1.   to read through with thoroughness or care: to peruse a report.
2.   to read.
3.   to survey or examine in detail.

There, now pillowtalk has learned two things today:

1.   The existence of the word 'peruse'
2.   It's definition

Yeah !!, i mean it's in such common usage i don't know how i missed it, fuck me i am dumb !!.
Amazing what you can come up with on a google search, then try and make yourself look smart, huh.

Oh yeah !!, i wanna be in your gang, you are just ssssssooooooooo kkkkkkkeeeeeeewwwwwwwlll lllllllll.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 12:45:52 AM »
Yeah !!, i mean it's in such common usage i don't know how i missed it, fuck me i am dumb !!.
Amazing what you can come up with on a google search, then try and make yourself look smart, huh.

Oh yeah !!, i wanna be in your gang, you are just ssssssooooooooo kkkkkkkeeeeeeewwwwwwwlll lllllllll.

PT -- SAIDA.

Meltdown.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2007, 12:56:12 AM »
Meltdown.

That's a come back, one word ??.
The only meltdown that could be going on is the one in you pants, when i get you in the gym on the mats for a sesh of jujutsu.
Oh and we wont be playing.......i will be out to do damage !! permanent damage..............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 12:57:47 AM »

Intelligent discussion in American society has now taken a back seat to a sort of childish one-upmanship. It’s no longer a question of who can thrust and parry their opponent into a corner through the use of beautiful English phrasing and logic; it’s now a question of who can belittle the other with snappy (but rude) one-liners. This has affected the mainstream population in its daily affairs, in that the ordinary people come to believe that this is the way to win an argument. Substance and logic all take a back seat to name-calling.

You country is fucked mate.
The $ is dead in the water.
You have troops being deployed n the capital.

http://www.wesh.com/news/13949580/detail.html

No, this is a big manouver reported on local news

Also, it is not the job of the U.S army to 'protect the homeland', that only impresses bellends like you who have no clue of why such terms are meaningless, and just why such a move is wholly illegal and breaches constitutional law

Just so you know, Posse Comitatus prohibits federal action wherein the U.S army assist the police in such matters, thusly, one has to ask just what these soldiers will be protecting the 'homeland' from

The only way such could occur would be under martial law, of which, would be implemented in the aftermath of an emergency, whether an act of god, terrorism or financial collapse, ALL of which have been reported for the next three months.

What you need to ‘VERY’ CONCERNED WITH, is the fact that the Saudi’s are not coming up with all these barrels of oil they have been promising since 2004 !!.
As the house of Al Saud backs up the economy in the U.S. !! not good news for you guys.
The Saudi’s, according to insiders, have been bottle brushing their wells since 2003, this is very bad !!, and the main reason for the invasion of Iraq !! FREEDOM MY FUCKING ASS !!!!.
How can you forcibly install democracy ( that’s a joke to start with ) in an Islamic country, with Islamic law ( same goes for Afghanistan ).
YOU CAN’T DO IT - HENCE ALL THE SECTARIAN VIOLENCE AND BODY BAGS WITH DEAD GI’S IN THEM !!!!!!! don’t you get it ??.

What you are seeing of late ( 2$ per 1£ ) is the fall out from this.
If the saudi’s pulled out of the U.S. ( economically ) next week it would make the depression of the 1930’s look like an economic BOOM !!! LMFAO.............

All you have left are promises from the Neocon / Zionist controlled government, this should make you very nervous indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!.

But, hey, i am in the Algarve right out of the line of fire at the bottom of the Iberian peninsula.

Good luck Douch bags, yall is gona need it, oh, and keep fucking your sister / getting her pregnant, as it will help the transition to come full circle, you backward / retarded fucking cracker hicks !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2007, 01:03:02 AM »
That's a come back, one word ??.
The only meltdown that could be going on is the one in you pants, when i get you in the gym on the mats for a sesh of jujutsu.
Oh and we wont be playing.......i will be out to do damage !! permanent damage..............

PT -- SAIDA.

Wow! Internet tough guy.

There, 4 words (not including the ones in this sentence) plus an exclamation mark.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2007, 01:03:14 AM »
Lcik my tstlcseis, you strascaic merthofckuer!

Yeah, I am a bitova tightass when it comes to typing properly. I think sloppiness makes people look less smart than they really are.

TNBT

Shouldn't have told that to ElGayriachi, now he will never leave you alone :-\

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2007, 02:21:05 AM »
Wow! Internet tough guy.

There, 4 words (not including the ones in this sentence) plus an exclamation mark.

Yeah, like the worlds never seen that before !!, come back when you have something for me to work with.
There 19 words (not including the ones in this sentence) and no sweat on my brow.........

PT  -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2007, 03:09:56 AM »
Has any one on here got the intellect to answer  post ‘97’ on page - 4 ?????.
These one liner come backs are boring the fuck out of me TBH.

I will let you all get out of bed, as i am on S.European time !!.

PT -- SAIDA.  ::)    ::)    ::)

Growth/noob loves me

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2007, 04:10:30 AM »
Has any one on here got the intellect to answer  post ‘97’ on page - 4 ?????.
These one liner come backs are boring the fuck out of me TBH.

I will let you all get out of bed, as i am on S.European time !!.

PT -- SAIDA.  ::)    ::)    ::)

I don't really think that "if someone here got intellect enough to answer that", is the case, it's rather if someone here is bored enough to read all that crap :-\

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2007, 04:14:36 AM »
I don't really think that "if someone here got intellect enough to answer that", is the case, it's rather if someone here is bored enough to read all that crap :-\

Bored enough, or just can't read enough ??.

"if someone here got intellect enough to answer that" ?? should that not be - "if someone here 'HAS' got intellect enough to answer that"

Where did you learn English ??, from a Mexican cab driver in 'LA' ??

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2007, 09:53:53 AM »
****BUMP****

For TNBT.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

JasonH