Author Topic: danielson on Crocop *SPOILER*  (Read 15549 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Can you think of any UFC HW's that Crocop can beat?
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »
Yes, like I said, who should Dana pit him against next? I am not sure there are any legitimate fighters he can beat. And Eddie Sanchez is dead, so he can't fight him again ;D

indeed this is quite the challenge for dana, i shouldve asked him that question when i met him  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 03:09:58 PM »
indeed this is quite the challenge for dana, i shouldve asked him that question when i met him  ;D

I wish you would have. I honestly can not think of any fight involving him that would generate any type of real interest. Saturdays fight was already the third to last fight behind the main event and Hamil-Bisping, where does he go from here?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
He does care. You could see it in the interview after the fight. He is upset. I am assuming he had no idea how much better the fighters in the UFC are or has just gotten too old. He had a chance to get the belt. If he had beaten Gonzaga he would have had a title shot. He got KTFO and then Gonzaga went on to get his ass beat by Randy. I am pretty sure after seeing Crocop fight Saturday that Randy would have a field day with him, maybe even spank him literally like he did to Tito.

You're proving how much of a TUF fanboy you are in this thread. You really do know next to nothing. So he was a little upset? He's obviously not training hard enough to do anything. What has Randy really done since he came back? Beat an incredibly overrated Sylvia and an overrated Napao who wasn't ready to step up. CroCop is fighting with no fire and it's obvious to anyone who knows what's going on. Not that it matters, Rampage, A. Silva and Hendo are Pride fighters last I checked, and they're pretty much unstoppable right now. Not to mention Shogun is going to pummel anyone in the UFC when he shows up.

But go on, keep acting like you know what you're talking about.  ;)

I can't think of one LHW or HW in the UFC that can even hold a candle to Pride's best right now.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 03:13:42 PM »
also one got to remember that the majority of people watching ufc hasnt seen crocop at his best, they could care less what he did in japan. sometimes i wonder if joe rogan is the only one that keeps up with whats going on over there as he cant stop babbling about it...

for years the pride fans has been talking about how crocop would destroy everyone in ufc, if there ever were a fight between organizations...  ::)

now they see their homeboy beaten and they start whining about knees to the balls and other excuses
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 03:15:08 PM »
also one got to remember that the majority of people watching ufc hasnt seen crocop at his best, they could care less what he did in japan. sometimes i wonder if joe rogan is the only one that keeps up with whats going on over there as he cant stop babbling about it...

for years the pride fans has been talking about how crocop would destroy everyone in ufc, if there ever were a fight between organizations...  ::)

now they see their homeboy beaten and they start whining about knees to the balls and other excuses

You really think anyone in the UFC HW division could beat the CC that steamrolled through the OWGP? Doubt it. Then again, you're the same guy claiming to have attended a UFC event with no pics.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
You really think anyone in the UFC HW division could beat the CC that steamrolled through the OWGP? Doubt it. Then again, you're the same guy claiming to have attended a UFC event with no pics.  ;)

all i know is that you're part of the pride fanboys that for years have bitched about how superior they are, now they send their top guy after fedor to the ufc and he lose 2 fights outta 2.

makes you wonder who else from pride that is overrated...
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »
all i know is that you're part of the pride fanboys that for years have bitched about how superior they are, now they send their top guy after fedor to the ufc and he lose 2 fights outta 2.

makes you wonder who else from pride that is overrated...

Damn, and here I was thinking that Rampage absolutely annihilated the guy viewed as the best fighter in the world, in 90 seconds nonetheless after having spent most of his career in Pride. A. Silva's doing alright and I'm sure Big Nog will do fine. Not to mention the other guys crossing over.  ;)

You should crawl back into your hole Bluto. Between your bs claims of attending UFC events to your complete lack of any logical thought, only makes it laughably pathetic that you also claim to have cage fought for 15+ years now.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 03:35:23 PM »
Damn, and here I was thinking that Rampage absolutely annihilated the guy viewed as the best fighter in the world, in 90 seconds nonetheless after having spent most of his career in Pride. A. Silva's doing alright and I'm sure Big Nog will do fine. Not to mention the other guys crossing over.  ;)

You should crawl back into your hole Bluto. Between your bs claims of attending UFC events to your complete lack of any logical thought, only makes it laughably pathetic that you also claim to have cage fought for 15+ years now.  ;)

facts remain, crocop is the second guy after fedor that everyone talked for years how he would beat anyone in ufc no question, being in a league of his own etc etc etc

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »
You're proving how much of a TUF fanboy you are in this thread. You really do know next to nothing. So he was a little upset? He's obviously not training hard enough to do anything. What has Randy really done since he came back? Beat an incredibly overrated Sylvia and an overrated Napao who wasn't ready to step up. CroCop is fighting with no fire and it's obvious to anyone who knows what's going on. Not that it matters, Rampage, A. Silva and Hendo are Pride fighters last I checked, and they're pretty much unstoppable right now. Not to mention Shogun is going to pummel anyone in the UFC when he shows up.

But go on, keep acting like you know what you're talking about.  ;)

I can't think of one LHW or HW in the UFC that can even hold a candle to Pride's best right now.

I am not a TUF fanboy. It is a reality show. I watch it for entertainment. Crocop sucks right now. Silva is a great fighter, but he fought in Pride like 4 or 5 times, so I don't consider him a Pride fighter. I have always preferred the UFC to Pride, so what? The question remains, who should Crocop fight next? Who would you pit him against?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 05:13:17 PM »
maybe they can have him fight arlovski. whoever lose is out of the ufc forever
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 05:17:55 PM »
maybe they can have him fight arlovski. whoever lose is out of the ufc forever

But Arlovski sucks lately too. I really don't see any worthwhile opponent for him now. I thought maybe some people would throw out some names in this thread, but it's the same old shit "Pride is so much better, blah blah". And if Crocop doesn't win, it was because he didn't want to win, like that makes sense. ::) Other than Arlovski, which would prove nothing if he beat him, who could he fight and possibly beat?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 05:22:26 PM »
But Arlovski sucks lately too. I really don't see any worthwhile opponent for him now. I thought maybe some people would throw out some names in this thread, but it's the same old shit "Pride is so much better, blah blah". And if Crocop doesn't win, it was because he didn't want to win, like that makes sense. ::) Other than Arlovski, which would prove nothing if he beat him, who could he fight and possibly beat?

im just saying he might go the same route as arlovski and become a has-been if he doesnt win his next fight

haha im watching ufc right now joe rogan got his head up prides ass that he says "i give the groundgame advantage to fedor"  ;D ;D ;D

i bet joe rogan has wet dreams about being a pride fc commentator

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 05:34:46 PM »
Maybe he could beat Herring, but I doubt it. I would like to see Tank fight him and beat the piss out of him.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »
he fought herring before
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »
he fought herring before

In the UFC? I realize he used to be a good fighter, but I am talking about now. How does Dana get his moneys worth now?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
i dont know what dana is thinking right now but the purse for crocop has gone down... he got some big money for his first ufc fight... haha that reminds me, didnt a lot of people here on mma board talk about how crocop only signed a few fights and he would win the title and then leave and fight for pride again? hahahah berzerkfury and the other clueless morons...

crocop might be heading for that art of war organization... along with the other losers, monson, jeremy horn etc
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »
i dont know what dana is thinking right now but the purse for crocop has gone down... he got some big money for his first ufc fight... haha that reminds me, didnt a lot of people here on mma board talk about how crocop only signed a few fights and he would win the title and then leave and fight for pride again? hahahah berzerkfury and the other clueless morons...

crocop might be heading for that art of war organization... along with the other losers, monson, jeremy horn etc

Well, thats the cool thing about MMA. You never know how someone will do on any given night. I have picked losers many, many times. Lost bets etc. I would never praise someone like they were a God and then make excuses for him. That to me makes no sense at all. I also think he should be demoted to WEC or something. I don't want to watch him fight again.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 05:48:46 PM »
joe rogan is full of shit talking about how crocop ko's people with the head kick, fact is it only happend twice since 2001!

that means if gonzaga ko's one more guy with a head kick, he's up there with cro cop   ::)
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 05:53:04 PM »
joe rogan is full of shit talking about how crocop ko's people with the head kick, fact is it only happend twice since 2001!

that means if gonzaga ko's one more guy with a head kick, he's up there with cro cop   ::)

As is Rashad Evans, who by the way I think would destroy Crocop.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »
As is Rashad Evans, who by the way I think would destroy Crocop.

the irony of everybody talking about crocops headkicks and he gets to taste his own medicine getting koed by gonzaga was brutal... did i say gonzaga? i mean NAPAO

Z

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 05:56:39 PM »

lol

Well Joe Rogan doesn't look too bright does he?
TEAM REPTILIAN

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 06:32:53 PM »
You guys think CC has the heart to beat Josh Haynes?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
Danielson doing a good job proving he just started watching MMA 6 months ago! I'm impressed. You're acting like Bluto more and more every day. All you have to do is claim to have cage fought longer than any belt holder in any MMA organization, say you've gone to an event with no pics and you're golden!  :D

I'm still lost though. Who is exactly a good UFC HW right now? Napao was shown to be overrated, like I said. Randy's ok, nothing spectacular. The Maine-iac needs a .45 round to the temple. Big Nog is the only great fighter if you ask me. I'm sure he'll prove that when he beats Randy for the belt next!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
lol

Well Joe Rogan doesn't look too bright does he?

joe rogan probably became a commentator after winning some ultimate fanboy contest

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »
joe rogan probably became a commentator after winning some ultimate fanboy contest

He's a better commentator than Rutten ever was!
E