Author Topic: danielson on Crocop *SPOILER*  (Read 15550 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Can you think of any UFC HW's that Crocop can beat?
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »
Danielson doing a good job proving he just started watching MMA 6 months ago! I'm impressed. You're acting like Bluto more and more every day. All you have to do is claim to have cage fought longer than any belt holder in any MMA organization, say you've gone to an event with no pics and you're golden!  :D

I'm still lost though. Who is exactly a good UFC HW right now? Napao was shown to be overrated, like I said. Randy's ok, nothing spectacular. The Maine-iac needs a .45 round to the temple. Big Nog is the only great fighter if you ask me. I'm sure he'll prove that when he beats Randy for the belt next!

You take this Crocop shit pretty serious, huh?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 06:56:34 PM »
You take this Crocop shit pretty serious, huh?

hahaha, it's all good. I haven't argued MMA in a while. Just enjoying it while I can. CroCop obviously doesn't care about fighting anymore, so I don't see why I would.

danielson

• Getbig V
Re: danielson on Crocop *SPOILER*
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 06:59:39 PM »
How about Kimbo? He would literally kill CC!
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »
You seem bitter that 95% of the UFC fighters are cans.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »
You seem bitter that 95% of the UFC fighters are cans.  :-\

You know damn well that I don't give a fuck. I just hate CC and am gloating about it :D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »
You know damn well that I don't give a fuck. I just hate CC and am gloating about it :D

He fuck your sister or something? Very strange to hate someone you've never met. Sounding more and more like the Blutster!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 07:08:47 PM »
He fuck your sister or something? Very strange to hate someone you've never met. Sounding more and more like the Blutster!

You seem to be more offended that I don't like him than anything. :-\
E

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 07:09:39 PM »
Hahaha Bezerkfairy seems to be devoting a lot of energy to the cause of defending Cro Cop.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »
Hahaha Bezerkfairy seems to be devoting a lot of energy to the cause of defending Cro Cop.

Because Karate fighters are too dangerous. They are taught to strike the throat, groin, eyes, and headbutt - in addition to all the kicks utilized by kickboxers + front kicks, back kicks, crescent kicks, side-kicks, snap kicks, etc. UFC is biased to ground fighters. But it makes sense - because people would be crippled if they didn't do it that way.

;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 07:11:44 PM »
great excuse

crocop loses and its "he doesnt care anymore"

cant that be said about pretty much anybody losing 2 fights in a row in mma?

what kinda lame excuse is that?
Z

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
great excuse

crocop loses and its "he doesnt care anymore"

cant that be said about pretty much anybody losing 2 fights in a row in mma?

what kinda lame excuse is that?

I like Cro Cop but his performance was atrocious.  I also remember when Quinton Jackson beat Liddell the first time and the magazines where full of article about Liddell being exposed and that he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.  I hope he can bounce back from this loss.  When fighters lose like that, especially twice in a row it can be very difficult for them to bounce back.  The performance expectation levied on Cro Cop were enormous and I am sure he felt the pressure.  I am not an apologist for Cro Cop who cant acknowledge the fact that his last two performances were horrible and the loses were a fluke or the product of luck.  Clearly he was just not prepared.
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »

I like Cro Cop but his performance was atrocious.  I also remember when Quinton Jackson beat Liddell the first time and the magazines where full of article about Liddell being exposed and that he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.  I hope he can bounce back from this loss.  When fighters lose like that, especially twice in a row it can be very difficult for them to bounce back.  The performance expectation levied on Cro Cop were enormous and I am sure he felt the pressure.  I am not an apologist for Cro Cop who cant acknowledge the fact that his last two performances were horrible and the loses were a fluke or the product of luck.  Clearly he was just not prepared.

Clarkstonians always say it best 8)
E

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
Clarkstonians always say it best 8)

Damn straight brotha
A

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
I am not a TUF fanboy. It is a reality show. I watch it for entertainment. Crocop sucks right now. Silva is a great fighter, but he fought in Pride like 4 or 5 times, so I don't consider him a Pride fighter. I have always preferred the UFC to Pride, so what? The question remains, who should Crocop fight next? Who would you pit him against?

Tim Sylvia... If he can't beat him then he is thru.. I don't think Crocop has lived up to the hype... Do I think he is a can.. NO.. You can't win the GP and be a can. You also don't win the fights that he did and be considered a can. He hasn't fought well since the sanchez fight, I will admit that. I think that he could come back and be a force it's just getting with the right people and training non-stop.... But who knows he might be done.. It just pisses me off as he was a great fighter in Pride...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »
from what i can remember danielson called out crocop a long time ago. i just think people underestimate his fighter analysis. which so far has been on the money.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
from what i can remember danielson called out crocop a long time ago. i just think people underestimate his fighter analysis. which so far has been on the money.

Yes, I said Rashad Evans could beat him and everybody bit my head off ;D
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 12:28:26 AM »
Maybe he could beat Herring, but I doubt it. I would like to see Tank fight him and beat the piss out of him.

The same Tank that was systematically picked apart by Paul Buenatello.  Sure....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 05:16:19 PM »
i wonder who crocop will fight next, if there's a next?
Z

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »

Ummmm.....Brock Lesnar when he makes his debut?   ;D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »
Brock Lesner will be a major force in the UFC heavyweight division.
Remember I said that.
TEAM REPTILIAN

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 07:54:09 PM »

There is if you have three fights left on your contract.
Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 07:55:16 PM »
Ummmm.....Brock Lesnar when he makes his debut?   ;D
this I would actually like to see
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »
Brock Lesner will be a major force in the UFC heavyweight division.
Remember I said that.

I will, and then I will flame the hell out of you for it when he loses to someone worth a damn.  Lesnar is trash, he has no hands at all, no subs or sub defense, he's just a one dimensional wrestler.  I will list the names of fighters in the UFC HW division that would beat him easily......Couture,Big Nog,Werdum,Vera, Gonzaga,Sylvia,Arlovski,Herring, hell even Mir would probably sub him.  Lesnar beats a guy that was a late replacement for a can ( by MMA standards not k-1) and people think he's god.  Matt Hughes would punk Brock around when they would roll, he supposedly one time took his back and was slapping Brock in the back of the head taunting him before Rnc'ing him, and that was when he actually had a team (MFS), now he just trains with his college wrestling coach.  He will never hold a belt in the UFC, he'll be lucky if he breaks top 5 Hw in the UFC.  All Brock is, is a name that would draw a few more fans over from the fake world of Pro Wrestling, im sure that's all Dana is thinking.
Predictions
 40/61

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 08:19:29 PM »
hahaha, it's all good. I haven't argued MMA in a while. Just enjoying it while I can. CroCop obviously doesn't care about fighting anymore, so I don't see why I would.

wow you must really love him, so if he then started to care again you would also...exactly how long is the leash CC has on you?

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 08:49:26 PM »
I will, and then I will flame the hell out of you for it when he loses to someone worth a damn.  Lesnar is trash, he has no hands at all, no subs or sub defense, he's just a one dimensional wrestler.  I will list the names of fighters in the UFC HW division that would beat him easily......Couture,Big Nog,Werdum,Vera, Gonzaga,Sylvia,Arlovski,Herring, hell even Mir would probably sub him.  Lesnar beats a guy that was a late replacement for a can ( by MMA standards not k-1) and people think he's god.  Matt Hughes would punk Brock around when they would roll, he supposedly one time took his back and was slapping Brock in the back of the head taunting him before Rnc'ing him, and that was when he actually had a team (MFS), now he just trains with his college wrestling coach.  He will never hold a belt in the UFC, he'll be lucky if he breaks top 5 Hw in the UFC.  All Brock is, is a name that would draw a few more fans over from the fake world of Pro Wrestling, im sure that's all Dana is thinking.

Ok ChuteBoxe, but look at my track record:

I was the only person to go on the record here saying Kong will defeat Cro Cop.
I was one of the few to go on the record saying Chuck would lose to Rampage.
I predicted Gonzaga would beat Cro Cop, though I don't think I mentioned it here.

Lesnar is a VERY GOOD wrestler, and he's strong as an ox.
He's also very fast and athletic for a big man.
Don't let his pro wrestling background fool you. He will be top 5 at some point.
TEAM REPTILIAN