Author Topic: New VIDEOS: Incline DBs 150s/160s  (Read 7908 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: New VIDEOS: Incline DBs 150s/160s
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »
Great lifts
just do what works for you....
i personally take the weight all the way down and to my pecs.. but i never fully lock out... to save my elbows and also that i dont rest on the top..
dont list to what the majority are sayin.. do what works for you.. if you were pressing 60lb dumbells.. you wouldnt get half the comments about range of motion.. ,.. but because you are pressing a weight most probably couldnt lift from the floor much less to partially shrug it.... thats why your gettin all the hate..
great lifts...man
 8)
choice is an illusion

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »
Great lifts
just do what works for you....
i personally take the weight all the way down and to my pecs.. but i never fully lock out... to save my elbows and also that i dont rest on the top..
dont list to what the majority are sayin.. do what works for you.. if you were pressing 60lb dumbells.. you wouldnt get half the comments about range of motion.. ,.. but because you are pressing a weight most probably couldnt lift from the floor much less to partially shrug it.... thats why your gettin all the hate..
great lifts...man
 8)

jhaha very good opints thanx!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2007, 11:48:33 AM »
And il say to you.... MAXAMIZE every lift safely. If i go all the way down for the stretch, i still transfer stress to my delts and rotator (dangerous) and put my pecs in a compromised position waiting for injury.  I get my stretch on my fly movements or my lighter pressing movements (2nd exercise and on).  This was a mass builder, plain and simple....

And ya.. chest sux...
I envy your chest ! and I'm positive you are stronger than me . I did 405 x3 at 210-215 with 100 mg d-bol in me. I don't know how much is 160's but I'm pretty positive I cannot do it. props bro and good luck with your show. I like hard workers .

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »
I envy your chest ! and I'm positive you are stronger than me . I did 405 x3 at 210-215 with 100 mg d-bol in me. I don't know how much is 160's but I'm pretty positive I cannot do it. props bro and good luck with your show. I like hard workers .

Pretty damn strong.  I dont do flat bench.  Something like 90% of pec tears come from flat so ya... im scared... call me a pussy haha. Iv done 405x1 incline BB but usually its 315x8ish.  I go really slow and controlled because im paranoid, im positive it hurts my strength. But id rather lift a little less, than end up with a nasty looking unrepairable debilitating pec tear. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
Hey Slim, I wasn't asking you what your cycle was because I wanted to be on it. ::)  This was my backhanded way of ridiculing you for turning to roids when you're not even 25 years old yet.  It's posers like you, who are impatient to put years of "natural" hard work in, that give steroid users a bad name.

Moron.

hahahahaha what you meant to say was, oh my god, i cant belive you are so strong and look so good. i'm so jealous, i hate you because your everything i want to be. i know i'll just slam you for using gear instead of working hard myself.

your a disgrace to panda's !!!!
175lbs by 31st July

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 10:05:43 PM »
hahahahaha what you meant to say was, oh my god, i cant belive you are so strong and look so good. i'm so jealous, i hate you because your everything i want to be. i know i'll just slam you for using gear instead of working hard myself.

your a disgrace to panda's !!!!

lol ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »
Pretty damn strong.  I dont do flat bench.  Something like 90% of pec tears come from flat so ya... im scared... call me a pussy haha. Iv done 405x1 incline BB but usually its 315x8ish.  I go really slow and controlled because im paranoid, im positive it hurts my strength. But id rather lift a little less, than end up with a nasty looking unrepairable debilitating pec tear. 

there's a great deal to be learnt from p/lifters when it comes to benching heavy as obviously they bench press the heaviest weight (in real terms as opposed to fantasy claims by bbers like trey brewer).

imo, the main reason why you don't tend to get pec tears with dbs is because you are forced to use less total tension ie weight of dbs you use is total of 300, when you are capable of significantly more load in that rom (315 x 8). in fact, if you actually bring the bar all the way down to the sternum in the bench you would be using a greater rom in that exercise.

my theory on the pec tears is: too heavy a weight (more than lifter is capable of) x too much rom = pec tear.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2007, 07:08:47 AM »
there's a great deal to be learnt from p/lifters when it comes to benching heavy as obviously they bench press the heaviest weight (in real terms as opposed to fantasy claims by bbers like trey brewer).

imo, the main reason why you don't tend to get pec tears with dbs is because you are forced to use less total tension ie weight of dbs you use is total of 300, when you are capable of significantly more load in that rom (315 x 8). in fact, if you actually bring the bar all the way down to the sternum in the bench you would be using a greater rom in that exercise.

my theory on the pec tears is: too heavy a weight (more than lifter is capable of) x too much rom = pec tear.

true... my left shoulder joint is KILLING me the last 2 days.  On elastijoint, which is a great product for it.  Im skipping shoulders today because of it, maybe my strenth was ready for it, but my body was not.... sux