Author Topic: guess i get jaded  (Read 7146 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: guess i get jaded
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 09:21:23 AM »
the only one i can remember talking about ever quitting getbig is you, at least for 6 months (turned out you couldnt stay away longer than 2 weeks). everybody from the v/y board knows this and can confirm it to be true.

you see, i just dont make things up, everything i claim i BACK UP, when i tell you said something - i can prove it. you never can. never have. never will.

It's all in the pm I got. 100% proof that this site is your entire life. You almost quit Getbig after losing moderator. You're a dork, kid.

im asking YOU and you cant speak for yourself?

interesting that you and chute agreed to GANG UP and abuse the board together - why would the board need TWO of you? and now you want to rule it all together? that's a DICTATOR rule. ill save this post.

good to have you admit your abuse of power. ill say one of you have to go, otherwise it fucks with the balance of the board.

and btw, i do more for the mma board than you two together.

You do nothing kid. You spam it with post after post that you just copy/paste from the bigger sites on the net. Anyone can do that. You don't train so you can't really contribute in those threads and you know nothing about the sport itself so you're useless there. You're basically a conscious spam bot.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 09:23:39 AM »
Abuse of power..  :o :o :o

I have stated numerous times I don't play sides.. Me and Chute have the same idea as to what this board should be. Plus I answer for myself.. I don't answer for others. We never have Gang'd up. So what about the thread for the locals to speak about your spot as MOD and if you deserve it.. Answer the question.. Ill start the thread just don't delete it..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 09:24:24 AM »
It's all in the pm I got. 100% proof that this site is your entire life. You almost quit Getbig after losing moderator. You're a dork, kid.

You do nothing kid. You spam it with post after post that you just copy/paste from the bigger sites on the net. Anyone can do that. You don't train so you can't really contribute in those threads and you know nothing about the sport itself so you're useless there. You're basically a conscious spam bot.

#1 post that pm or shut up as the liar you are.
#2 sincitysmallguy cut n paste as much if not more. you attacking me - you attacking him.

you got something against cut n paste? you rather see it gone? speak on this.

you think me and sincitysmall guy is not doing the board a favor when we post fight cards, rumours etc? apparantely not, because you bitch about it.

i disagree and im sure he does too. i think it's an addition to the board. i know a lot of people agree with this otherwise they wouldnt be commenting and posting in those threads.

looks like you're alone with that opinion  :-\
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 09:26:26 AM »
#1 post that pm or shut up as the liar you are.
#2 sincitysmallguy cut n paste as much if not more. you attacking me - you attacking him.

you got something against cut n paste? you rather see it gone? speak on this.

you think me and sincitysmall guy is not doing the board a favor when we post fight cards, rumours etc? apparantely not, because you bitch about it.

i disagree and im sure he does too. i think it's an addition to the board. i know a lot of people agree with this otherwise they wouldnt be commenting and posting in those threads.

looks like you're alone with that opinion  :-\

I just wanted to let you know I love how you try to pit people against each other. BF hasn't ever brought it against me.. That's the homey.. Now just because you have none don't try to get us fighting.. WERE NOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »
I just wanted to let you know I love how you try to pit people against each other. BF hasn't ever brought it against me.. That's the homey.. Now just because you have none don't try to get us fighting.. WERE NOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you cut n paste the fight card to ufc 77 and i cut n paste the fight card to ufc 78 we're both as guilty of the criticism from berzerkfury.

dont you see this?

if bf want to criticize me, it has to be something UNIQUE that i, and i alone, do. if not - it will spill over to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who does the same, and in this case that means YOU.

his attack on me is as big attack on you.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »
if you cut n paste the fight card to ufc 77 and i cut n paste the fight card to ufc 78 we're both as guilty of the criticism from berzerkfury.

dont you see this?

if bf want to criticize me, it has to be something UNIQUE that i, and i alone, do. if not - it will spill over to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who does the same, and in this case that means YOU.

It's not an attack on me until it says my name.. That's when it becomes a personal attack.. Until then it's just an attack on you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 09:33:54 AM »
It's not an attack on me until it says my name.. That's when it becomes a personal attack.. Until then it's just an attack on you.

It's an attack on you if it's a attack on a behaviour that you're as guilty of as I or anyone else is. If you and me do the same thing, and I get attacked, so do you since we do the same thing.

How can you fail to see this?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 09:38:37 AM »

dont you see this?

ahahahahaha, here he goes with this again. He did this for a year with every thread about his picture, lumping himself together with MOS. After MoS posted his pic, little Bluto was left on his own. How many times are you going to try to use this excuse? Seriously, just stop. It's embarrassing. I'm talking to no one but you, and you only. Get that through your head. I don't care about anyone else, they don't have 120 days logged in, 20000+ posts and average 18 hours a day on here. Get that?

I get the biggest kick out of watching you try to play this angle every time you get wrecked in an argument. You can't argue for shit, kid.

You cut and paste everything. Sincity pastes stuff, but he also comments on it and stirs discussion. You just copy/paste everything you see pop up on Sherdog, and that's why your threads have 0 replies and 3 or 4 views every time.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »
Why did you move my thread Bluto.. The people who frequent the Questions board are not the same that frequent this.. Leave my posts as you and I have the same power or so help me god I will do you the same favor.. I will move all of your posts to one of your other boards... Don't fuck with me we are asking the people who post here to post their opinion. It's not just targeted at you I put myself in their as well since you think I do a shitty job.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »
ahahahahaha, here he goes with this again. He did this for a year with every thread about his picture, lumping himself together with MOS. After MoS posted his pic, little Bluto was left on his own. How many times are you going to try to use this excuse? Seriously, just stop. It's embarrassing. I'm talking to no one but you, and you only. Get that through your head. I don't care about anyone else, they don't have 120 days logged in, 20000+ posts and average 18 hours a day on here. Get that?

I get the biggest kick out of watching you try to play this angle every time you get wrecked in an argument. You can't argue for shit, kid.

You cut and paste everything. Sincity pastes stuff, but he also comments on it and stirs discussion. You just copy/paste everything you see pop up on Sherdog, and that's why your threads have 0 replies and 3 or 4 views every time.

If you're talking about me, and me only, it have to be something I do, and only I do. And it's not.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 09:40:56 AM »
Why did you move my thread Bluto.. The people who frequent the Questions board are not the same that frequent this.. Leave my posts as you and I have the same power or so help me god I will do you the same favor.. I will move all of your posts to one of your other boards... Don't fuck with me we are asking the people who post here to post their opinion. It's not just targeted at you I put myself in their as well since you think I do a shitty job.

Ironically, you're a moderator and he has no right to be moving you threads, what with the fact you took his position over too. He's just building a bigger and bigger case for Ron to remove him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »
If you're talking about me, and me only, it have to be something I do, and only I do. And it's not.

Who the hell are you to tell me who I can and can't address, you crybaby? I'm talking to you, get that through your thick little head. For every worthwhile thread Sincity pastes, you paste another 400 that no one cares about, spamming this board with bullshit. Get what I'm getting at, slick?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 09:44:18 AM »

Mod complaints and discussions belong to the complaints board, by including a clickable link I made it easy for anyone here to be moved directly to that thread. I'll move any posts when there's a legitimate reason to do so. You on the other hand, shows to be vindictive and threaten me to move my posts for no legitimate reasons whatsoever.

That just shows how CLOSE you are to abuse your mod power, another example why you shouldn't be a mod.

You keep saying I do a shitty job but so far you haven't given an explanation.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 09:45:24 AM »
Mod complaints and discussions belong to the complaints board, by including a clickable link I made it easy for anyone here to be moved directly to that thread. I'll move any posts when there's a legitimate reason to do so. You on the other hand, shows to be vindictive and threaten me to move my posts for no legitimate reasons whatsoever.

That just shows how CLOSE you are to abuse your mod power, another example why you shouldn't be a mod.

You're abusing your power right now. You deleted my "personal attacks" against you and you have a thread started by you attacking me. Ironic and hypocritical and further evidence that you're an abuser of your powers.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 09:46:18 AM »
Ironically, you're a moderator and he has no right to be moving you threads, what with the fact you took his position over too. He's just building a bigger and bigger case for Ron to remove him.

Yeah I don't believe he has the right to move anything that I post.. Wouldn't that be like me deleting everything that he posts.. I find it funny because I didn't do anything but ask what people thought of how me and Bluto are doing as MODS.. I just figure since we both think we are doing a good job we would ask the people who post here.. Plus he more or less ran off AB last night.. He Im'd me and said he isn't to sure how much he wants to post here anymore with bluto's bullshit...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
Who the hell are you to tell me who I can and can't address, you crybaby? I'm talking to you, get that through your thick little head. For every worthwhile thread Sincity pastes, you paste another 400 that no one cares about, spamming this board with bullshit. Get what I'm getting at, slick?

No you're talking about me and Sincitysmallguy attacking us both.

The fact is that since I made the MMA news thread and stickied it, there's LESS spam.

Hope this helps.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 09:49:22 AM »

No the thing is Bluto is that I could care less what all of GETBIG thinks. I want the opinion of the people who post on the board I MOD.. Not your cronies defending you.. Out of all the people who said VOTE BLUTO FOR MOD OF THE MMA BOARD.. Maybe one of them posts here.. For christ sakes their fucking opinion doesn't matter on this board.. Just like my opinon doesn't matter on the womens board... Do you see what I am saying. I said I would move your posts for you abusing your powers damn right.. Now leave my threads alone...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 09:54:09 AM »
No the thing is Bluto is that I could care less what all of GETBIG thinks. I want the opinion of the people who post on the board I MOD.. Not your cronies defending you.. Out of all the people who said VOTE BLUTO FOR MOD OF THE MMA BOARD.. Maybe one of them posts here.. For christ sakes their fucking opinion doesn't matter on this board.. Just like my opinon doesn't matter on the womens board... Do you see what I am saying. I said I would move your posts for you abusing your powers damn right.. Now leave my threads alone...

I'm just stating the rules, nothing personal. Mod complaints belong on the complaints board. Why don't you bring up a specific complaint and we'll discuss how to deal with it?

I have in the past.

I recall making two complaints:

#1 About how the mods handled spoilers, after I became a mod the problem went away.

#2 The low activity on the board, there was a time when the day before UFC there wasn't a single thread or post about it. Since I became a mod the activity is through the roof and I've posted everything from full UFC fight cards to the actual fights the day after.

What complaint do you have, if any?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 10:15:00 AM »
I'm just stating the rules, nothing personal. Mod complaints belong on the complaints board. Why don't you bring up a specific complaint and we'll discuss how to deal with it?

I have in the past.

I recall making two complaints:

#1 About how the mods handled spoilers, after I became a mod the problem went away.

#2 The low activity on the board, there was a time when the day before UFC there wasn't a single thread or post about it. Since I became a mod the activity is through the roof and I've posted everything from full UFC fight cards to the actual fights the day after.

What complaint do you have, if any?

Let's see one how you try to run this board with no actual idea. How about secondly how it turns out that everyone who posts on this board disagrees with you being a mod and how you act like a child all the damn time.. Third how you freaking always have arguments inside of threads.. This is just a start....

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007, 10:34:59 AM »
Bluto is actually the sole reason that I don't come to the MMA board on a more regular basis.

I know his shitty tactics and how annoying they are.

It's a shame that a potentially great board is ruined by the likes of Bluto

:-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 10:37:14 AM »
Bluto is actually the sole reason that I don't come to the MMA board on a more regular basis.

congratulations to your first post on here! welcome to the mma board!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »

Let's see one how you try to run this board with no actual idea. How about secondly how it turns out that everyone who posts on this board disagrees with you being a mod and how you act like a child all the damn time.. Third how you freaking always have arguments inside of threads.. This is just a start....

#1 hmm pretty much everything happening here is my ideas. just check the stickys or any other activity. as for being a mod, im more experienced than all others combined  :)
#2 "everyone" is the same half dozen people bitching. never a legitimate complaint just the good ol "bluto owned me and now im out for revenge"
#3 arguments comes with the territory. whether you discuss the first and 2nd placing of olympia, or ref decisions of ufc. bitching about modding, personal attacks etc that you, chuteboxe and bf makes every day (im not kidding, every single day!) is whats ruining threads.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »

Looks like here is another bitcher huh Bluto?

Havenbull if you would come to the board more often let Ron know of your disapproval with Bluto. that's the only way he will be removed?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 11:00:55 AM »
Looks like here is another bitcher huh Bluto?

Havenbull if you would come to the board more often let Ron know of your disapproval with Bluto. that's the only way he will be removed?

absolutely. havenbull has ZERO posts on the mma board and had beef with me for 1,5+ years. (well he has 1 post now)  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 11:02:08 AM »
absolutely. havenbull has ZERO posts on the mma board and had beef with me for 1,5+ years. (well he has 1 post now)  ;D

What's your point? You wormed your way into the moderator position because of a group of people with a collective 4 posts decided they would "vote" you in. That and your constant crying to Ron.