Author Topic: guess i get jaded  (Read 7136 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
guess i get jaded
« on: October 04, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »
anyone else get this way that trains?

the things that i hate the most

boo'n crowds
my friends who get mad when the fight goes to the ground b/c they dont understand whats goin on

when you try to explain to them ground fighting and they just say "that looks gay"

armchair warriors who say if it was them in the ring they would of just done "such n such" and htey would of  won

my freinds  who sit there and watch with me and drink with there huge beer bellys and explain how they could easily get in the ring and tear it up if they wanted to but they dont have time

my friend who say she doesent understand why i would want to do that and its so violent and dangerous and why would someone want to waste there time doing that... yet she pulls 12 hr marathon world of warcraft raids and complains when she has to walk farther than the kitchen

my other friend who gets drunk at the club, then starts screaming out loud to not mess with him b/c im a ufc fighter (wich im not) and points at me, i then start gettin sized up by every drunk guy in the room

my coworker who claims he trains in the city he lives in then asks me what gogoplata means on my hardhat (nickname earned from fellow guy i train wtih who wrote it on my hardhat)

i do love when i meet a fellow mma person and they have no ego, discuss there strong points and weak points and talk about our camps and leave all the macho stuff at the door.... thats when you know someone really trains mma

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: guess i get jaded
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »
anyone else get this way that trains?

the things that i hate the most

boo'n crowds
my friends who get mad when the fight goes to the ground b/c they dont understand whats goin on

when you try to explain to them ground fighting and they just say "that looks gay"

armchair warriors who say if it was them in the ring they would of just done "such n such" and htey would of  won

my freinds  who sit there and watch with me and drink with there huge beer bellys and explain how they could easily get in the ring and tear it up if they wanted to but they dont have time

my friend who say she doesent understand why i would want to do that and its so violent and dangerous and why would someone want to waste there time doing that... yet she pulls 12 hr marathon world of warcraft raids and complains when she has to walk farther than the kitchen

my other friend who gets drunk at the club, then starts screaming out loud to not mess with him b/c im a ufc fighter (wich im not) and points at me, i then start gettin sized up by every drunk guy in the room

my coworker who claims he trains in the city he lives in then asks me what gogoplata means on my hardhat (nickname earned from fellow guy i train wtih who wrote it on my hardhat)

i do love when i meet a fellow mma person and they have no ego, discuss there strong points and weak points and talk about our camps and leave all the macho stuff at the door.... thats when you know someone really trains mma

This is why I don't attend live events anymore.  Too many ignorant fans with all their crew and beer muscles.  There is ALWAYS a riot at events in Hawaii. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »
yea i dont like attending them either however i usually do since our team has guys competing in them...... and your right it is nuts. last time at art of war3 a group of people got into a fight with another group, little did they know that other group was a team of fighters......

why b/c the drunk group where gettin roudy and screaming at the guy in the ring, that guy happened to b part of the team sittin in front of them so they told them to respect the fight..... of course drunk guys talk shit, fighters then start talkin back, next thing you know its full on brawl.....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 07:11:50 PM »

I suggest you lose this friend. :-\
E

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 07:15:55 PM »
I suggest you lose this friend. :-\
hahah cant man she is a good long time friend..... its just funny when she does that

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 07:17:47 PM »
wow mma as cardio thread got deleted lol

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »
wow mma as cardio thread got deleted lol

It got a bit OT I think. This is "technically" not a flaming board.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 07:22:28 PM »
Blutsky's covering his tracks. Too little too late, though!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 07:42:05 PM »
It got a bit OT I think. This is "technically" not a flaming board.
hahah good it was hurting my head

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 04:27:49 AM »
bullshit. i didnt delete that thread. and it didnt go off track, it was on-topic.

feel free to start it again, i'll even sticky it for you
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 04:29:20 AM »
bullshit. i didnt delete that thread. and it didnt go off track, it was on-topic.

feel free to start it again, i'll even sticky it for you

My bad, I just noticed that Davinci was new here(to the MMA board) and didn't want him to think that threads get deleted that often, cuz they don't. I had no idea who deleted it.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 04:41:38 AM »
well it's either chuteboxe or sincitysmallguy. chuteboxe has a history of deleting threads. sincitysmallguy admitted yesterday that he mad numerous deleting of posts including from me, berzerkfury and others.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 04:44:41 AM »
well it's either chuteboxe or sincitysmallguy. chuteboxe has a history of deleting threads. sincitysmallguy admitted yesterday that he mad numerous deleting of posts including from me, berzerkfury and others.

I think all 3 of you guys are doing good tbh. Different styles, a lot of new content lately. I have been reading more on this board lately than ever before.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 04:48:27 AM »
as mods chuteboxe and sincity is shit IMO
as posters they're ok

mods need to stay neutral and dont let beef with people affect their modding. when it does - threads and posts get deleted. this is what we see happening right now.

the board needs to come before personal shit.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 05:39:55 AM »
as posters they're ok

mods need to stay neutral and dont let beef with people affect their modding. when it does - threads and posts get deleted. this is what we see happening right now.

Practice what you preach, and don't act like you had nothing to do with that thread.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »
Practice what you preach, and don't act like you had nothing to do with that thread.

huh? i didnt delete it thats for sure. did you? if so man up and stand for it. when i delete posts i usually say it, you on the other hand never does.

stop behaving like a chickenshit deleting posts and threads behind peoples back for no legitimate reasons.

thats the kinda climate you want going here? mods deleting posts to the left and right, nobody is safe and at any given time a post or thread can be deleted? you think that would benefit the board? thats bullshit.

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 05:59:30 AM »
I delete posts going by your hypocrtical criteria, you complain that posts in this board need to meet a certain criteria and can't go off topic and can't be flame wars.  By this criteria, everything you post is useless, the thread that got deleted was turning into one of the biggest flame wars yet, and you were losing bad.  It was actually suggested  that that thread be done away with, I believe Davinci's  (the poster, not Leonardo) words were, "somebody kill this thread already".  So yeah, I deleted that thread, and you were the biggest factor for it going way off topic and turning into an all out war with everyone (people who know what they are talking about who actually have merit)against you (a chubby guy who's has the MMA I.Q. of a dead rabbit).  Why don't you man up and get out of here, it's blatantly obvious you don't know what you are talking about 99% of the time, and pretty much nobody wants you here, are you so dumb that you can't see that, I bet you were the fat kid in school that nobody wanted to hang out with, but you still tried to tag along much like you're doing here.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 08:07:22 AM »
I delete posts going by your hypocrtical criteria, you complain that posts in this board need to meet a certain criteria and can't go off topic and can't be flame wars.  By this criteria, everything you post is useless, the thread that got deleted was turning into one of the biggest flame wars yet, and you were losing bad.  It was actually suggested  that that thread be done away with, I believe Davinci's  (the poster, not Leonardo) words were, "somebody kill this thread already".  So yeah, I deleted that thread, and you were the biggest factor for it going way off topic and turning into an all out war with everyone (people who know what they are talking about who actually have merit)against you (a chubby guy who's has the MMA I.Q. of a dead rabbit).  Why don't you man up and get out of here, it's blatantly obvious you don't know what you are talking about 99% of the time, and pretty much nobody wants you here, are you so dumb that you can't see that, I bet you were the fat kid in school that nobody wanted to hang out with, but you still tried to tag along much like you're doing here.

so it was you. that's what i thought.

deleting the thread for no reason whatsoever. we're grown people discussing. who the hell do you think you are deleting a thread that's 6 pages of us discussing by our free will? the thread was ON-TOPIC and we were discussing the various opinions about mma, mma as cardio and so on.

you didnt discuss in it though. your only contribution was personal attacks and making it off-topic. why didnt you just delete YOUR posts and left the rest?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »
never mind. i ressurected the thread and posted it again anyone whos interested will be able to pick up where we left off. nobody is holding a gun to anyones head. it should not be left to chuteboxe to decide which topic the members of the board decide to post in. the nerve of some people....!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 09:00:48 AM »
as posters they're ok

The funny thing is we have people tell us we are doing a good job. People who train actually enjoy us as MODs.

As to me deleting threads your absolutley right I delete posts. One's that bad mouth or just slam people and have nothing to do with the topic. The one's I deleted of BF's were of him flamming you. I did this because I am sure people get sick of reading argument after argument having to do with you. I try to keep the threads on topic and get them to where you can read them without all the bullshit.. I think I am pretty fair and un-biased with my desicions. If I held grudges Blutoe I would erase everything that said Bluto on this board. Half of it is pure shit anyways. So don't be trying to drag my name through the mud. Half of us are still in amazement as to why you even got the MOD possition or why the fuck you troll this board all day. Word to the wise keep my name out your mouth when it comes to people doing a shitty job as MOD.. Hint Look in the mirror........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:04 AM »
He got moderator because he cried to Ron. The guy gave in. He threatened to quit Getbig he was so mad when Ron took it away from him. Hopefully he does it again we can be done with the child Bluto. It's sad enough that this board has become his playground.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:48 AM »
The funny thing is we have people tell us we are doing a good job. People who train actually enjoy us as MODs.

As to me deleting threads your absolutley right I delete posts. One's that bad mouth or just slam people and have nothing to do with the topic. The one's I deleted of BF's were of him flamming you. I did this because I am sure people get sick of reading argument after argument having to do with you. I try to keep the threads on topic and get them to where you can read them without all the bullshit.. I think I am pretty fair and un-biased with my desicions. If I held grudges Blutoe I would erase everything that said Bluto on this board. Half of it is pure shit anyways. So don't be trying to drag my name through the mud. Half of us are still in amazement as to why you even got the MOD possition or why the fuck you troll this board all day. Word to the wise keep my name out your mouth when it comes to people doing a shitty job as MOD.. Hint Look in the mirror........

as long as you keep saying "us" doing a good job (meaning chuteboxe, you two a share accounts or something, why would you refer to another person as us?) you shit on yourself since he CLEARLY abuse his power.

i do a shitty job as a mod? really since when? show me.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 09:11:48 AM »
He got moderator because he cried to Ron. The guy gave in. He threatened to quit Getbig he was so mad when Ron took it away from him. Hopefully he does it again we can be done with the child Bluto. It's sad enough that this board has become his playground.

the only one i can remember talking about ever quitting getbig is you, at least for 6 months (turned out you couldnt stay away longer than 2 weeks). everybody from the v/y board knows this and can confirm it to be true.

you see, i just dont make things up, everything i claim i BACK UP, when i tell you said something - i can prove it. you never can. never have. never will.

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:34 AM »
as long as you keep saying "us" doing a good job (meaning chuteboxe, you two a share accounts or something, why would you refer to another person as us?) you shit on yourself since he CLEARLY abuse his power.

i do a shitty job as a mod? really since when? show me.

Let's ask the locals on this board how they feel about you... Not your friends from the Y or V or where ever else you post.. Just people who post on this board on the regular. Not your pal Davidpaul who comes here when you ask him to but people who post here at least 3 times a week. Should we do that Bluto. I would love to see what the majority says about your knowledge of MMA and your trying to run this board. WE can even put my name in the mix???

P.S.
I say US because me and Chute agreed to work as a team to make this board better for the masses...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 09:19:52 AM »
Let's ask the locals on this board how they feel about you... Not your friends from the Y or V or where ever else you post.. Just people who post on this board on the regular. Not your pal Davidpaul who comes here when you ask him to but people who post here at least 3 times a week. Should we do that Bluto. I would love to see what the majority says about your knowledge of MMA and your trying to run this board. WE can even put my name in the mix???

P.S.
I say US because me and Chute agreed to work as a team to make this board better for the masses...

im asking YOU and you cant speak for yourself?

interesting that you and chute agreed to GANG UP and abuse the board together - why would the board need TWO of you? and now you want to rule it all together? that's a DICTATOR rule. ill save this post.

good to have you admit your abuse of power. ill say one of you have to go, otherwise it fucks with the balance of the board.

and btw, i do more for the mma board than you two together.
Z