Author Topic: guess i get jaded  (Read 7138 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: guess i get jaded
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 11:05:27 AM »
absolutely. havenbull has ZERO posts on the mma board and had beef with me for 1,5+ years. (well he has 1 post now)  ;D

it sounds like the group of people who voted you in for the MOD possition. Who voted for you that posts here on the reg.? Same reason why you move my thread to the complaints board. Cause you can't deal with the fact that the people who frequent this board hate your ass.. hahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »
What's your point? You wormed your way into the moderator position because of a group of people with a collective 4 posts decided they would "vote" you in. That and your constant crying to Ron.

I cant think of one single person on the whole getbig that is a better mod on the mma board than me. can you? put their total post record, daily contributions and past mod experience side by side with me and they will LOSE!  8) 8)

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 11:16:08 AM »
I cant think of one single person on the whole getbig that is a better mod on the mma board than me. can you? put their total post record, daily contributions and past mod experience side by side with me and they will LOSE!  8) 8)

How? You've been posting here for a week. And the only thing you've done is clutter up this board with 500 threads that have 2 views each. Good job on accomplishing nothing, spam bot.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »
How? You've been posting here for a week.

bullshit! ive been here for a lot longer than a week!
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »

Quality beats quantity every time, all you do is post your meritless opinions and start arguments that go on forever, that is where your postcount comes from.  Does that make you qualified to be a mod here? Not by a longshot.
Predictions
 40/61

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 08:24:13 PM »
omg this is nuts.... bluto i understand your a fan of mma.. but when its obvious that you dont train or have alot of clue about whats goin instead of learning you just act like you know it all and start arguments. arguments about something you dont even train in against guys that do. its just dumb. if your a fan of mma thats cool, just dont try to play the  other side or just admit when your wrong thats all.... even when you have numerous other people who do train tell you what your saying is wrong you argue till the end of the world .

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2007, 12:47:48 AM »
it sounds like the group of people who voted you in for the MOD possition. Who voted for you that posts here on the reg.? Same reason why you move my thread to the complaints board. Cause you can't deal with the fact that the people who frequent this board hate your ass.. hahaha

The people who voted for me are the creme de la creme of Getbig, most of them are mods themselves and know first hand what it takes to be one. Their opinion carry a lot of weight.
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2007, 12:51:25 AM »
The people who voted for me are the creme de la creme of Getbig, most of them are mods themselves and know first hand what it takes to be one. Their opinion carry a lot of weight.

The only problem I have with Bluto as mod of the mma board is he posts things that either have no relevance, no bearing, can not back up any assertions he makes.  Being a fan is one thing, speaking from inexperience, then trying to pass it off as fact is another thing.  He has done some good, to his credit.  But he also has a tendency to pick fights with others, and will not admit when he is wrong. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2007, 12:55:14 AM »
Quality beats quantity every time, all you do is post your meritless opinions and start arguments that go on forever, that is where your postcount comes from.  Does that make you qualified to be a mod here? Not by a longshot.

Quality AND quantity beats quality every time.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2007, 12:59:48 AM »
The only problem I have with Bluto as mod of the mma board is he posts things that either have no relevance, no bearing, can not back up any assertions he makes.  Being a fan is one thing, speaking from inexperience, then trying to pass it off as fact is another thing.  He has done some good, to his credit.  But he also has a tendency to pick fights with others, and will not admit when he is wrong. 

Arguments and disagreements will happen regardless if I'm a moderator or not, so that's not a legitimate complaint. In fact this "we know best"-attitude we've seen a lot lately, could be very damaging to the board, there's a clear risk that only the self proclaimed experts dare to speak their mind. On numerous occasions we've heard stuff like "you don't even train" "shut up" "im off training" "fat boy" etc from you, ChuteBoxe and several others.

What good does that kinda attitude do to the board?

And no I have no tendency to pick fights with others - you can easily see that 9 outta 10 beefs with me are started by someone else. (i.e. ChuteBoxe, Sincitysmallguy and BerzerkFury, two of them being mods themselves so your criticism should be directed at them)  I can cut n paste to prove my point if necessary.

Please dont make false accusations.
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2007, 01:14:39 AM »
Arguments and disagreements will happen regardless if I'm a moderator or not, so that's not a legitimate complaint. In fact this "we know best"-attitude we've seen a lot lately, could be very damaging to the board, there's a clear risk that only the self proclaimed experts dare to speak their mind. On numerous occasions we've heard stuff like "you don't even train" "shut up" "im off training" "fat boy" etc from you, ChuteBoxe and several others.

What good does that kinda attitude do to the board?

And no I have no tendency to pick fights with others - you can easily see that 9 outta 10 beefs with me are started by someone else. (i.e. ChuteBoxe, Sincitysmallguy and BerzerkFury, two of them being mods themselves so your criticism should be directed at them)  I can cut n paste to prove my point if necessary.

Please dont make false accusations.

Talking about who has the nicest physique on an MMA board isn't relevant. 

Having a muay thai record of 12-3, you must know that most kru's will sacrafice muscle for speed.  One of my good friends went to thailand for eight years.  Left as a 215 ex marine, came back as a 170 lb thai boxer.  Not conducive to bodybuilding.  Last night, got my elbow knicked up in a reverse armbar, iced it all night, took 800 mg motrin, ingested 8 grams of fish oil, still hurts doing partial rep pushups.  Not conducive to bodybuilding.  During kickboxing someones nose starts bleeding profusely from a nice cross (with headgear even), guy dishing out the damage, Kaleo Kwan, pro fighter.  Guy receiving it has a day job, not conducive to bodybuilding.  No false accusations, my friend, simply stating facts.  If you can not defend a position, simply man up and admit you made a mistake.  Don't take the argument (yes, it will occur) in any myriad of directions to divert the original intention of the thread. 

If you were insulted by some of my verbose rhetoric, I apologize.  It just seems that someone of your experience level (15 fights) would already share the same opinion as someone is significantly less experienced than than you and sees the same things daily.  BTW, no one from our academy will win a bodybuilding show, but all of them are tough as nails.  And the last time I checked, that was really the point of it anyway. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2007, 01:33:37 AM »
Talking about who has the nicest physique on an MMA board isn't relevant. 

Neither is bringing that up as an argument against me as a moderator. Yet you do.

Having a muay thai record of 12-3, you must know that most kru's will sacrafice muscle for speed.  One of my good friends went to thailand for eight years.  Left as a 215 ex marine, came back as a 170 lb thai boxer.  Not conducive to bodybuilding.  Last night, got my elbow knicked up in a reverse armbar, iced it all night, took 800 mg motrin, ingested 8 grams of fish oil, still hurts doing partial rep pushups.  Not conducive to bodybuilding.  During kickboxing someones nose starts bleeding profusely from a nice cross (with headgear even), guy dishing out the damage, Kaleo Kwan, pro fighter.  Guy receiving it has a day job, not conducive to bodybuilding.  No false accusations, my friend, simply stating facts.  If you can not defend a position, simply man up and admit you made a mistake.  Don't take the argument (yes, it will occur) in any myriad of directions to divert the original intention of the thread. 

I can defend my position and I have. The problems occur when moderators delete other moderators posts and threads. I believe people should have the right to argue, debate, agree and disagree on here.
This isn't an argument against me as a moderator. Please try to stick to the subject.

If you were insulted by some of my verbose rhetoric

I wouldn't call personal attacks and insults verbose rhetoric. In my experience that's what someone use when backed in a corner and pressured. Someone winning an argument NEVER have to sink so low to use personal attacks and insults.
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2007, 01:38:30 AM »
Neither is bringing that up as an argument against me as a moderator. Yet you do.

I can defend my position and I have. The problems occur when moderators delete other moderators posts and threads. I believe people should have the right to argue, debate, agree and disagree on here.
This isn't an argument against me as a moderator. Please try to stick to the subject.

I wouldn't call personal attacks and insults verbose rhetoric. In my experience that's what someone use when backed in a corner and pressured. Someone winning an argument NEVER have to sink so low to use personal attacks and insults.

So explain to me how someone with 15 fights was able to hang on to muscle mass without sacraficing functional ability.  I am most certainly interested.  I can't retain muscle mass, am constantly sore, stiff to the point that weightlifting has become a luxury. 

Saying I constantly namedrop and not citing the context in which it was used can be construed as an attack as well.  As a fighter, you must know that aggression shown by a trained fighter would be grounds for assault in most states.  Battery would constitute physical action, so using sequential logic, one can surmise that you attack me.  Did it in the thread preceding it.  BTW, weren't you attacking Schimowser, and led an attempt to demod him previously?  Pot, kettle....  Et tu Bluto. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2007, 01:48:46 AM »
So explain to me how someone with 15 fights was able to hang on to muscle mass without sacraficing functional ability.  I am most certainly interested.  I can't retain muscle mass, am constantly sore, stiff to the point that weightlifting has become a luxury. 

Why would that be a problem? Lots of fighters have a lot of muscle mass, no?

Saying I constantly namedrop and not citing the context in which it was used can be construed as an attack as well.

Not really. You do namedrop so much that it's starting to be ridiculous (hell I even had to make a nickname explanation thread, people thanked me for it because they had no idea who the hell you were talking about)

BTW, weren't you attacking Schimowser, and led an attempt to demod him previously?  Pot, kettle....  Et tu Bluto. 

We went a few rounds - on the V board (thats what the V board is for) if I recall correctly.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2007, 02:31:49 AM »
Let's hope me and americanbulldog can continue this discussion WITHOUT ChuteBoxe and Sincitysmallguy coming in and starting to delete!

The subject is ON-TOPIC

And two individuals WILLINGLY participate in a discussion, nobody is holding a gun to our heads.

Yet, some people think they have the right to delete it? That's bullshit.

I'll check back later and hopefully this thread is still here (the previous two were BOTH deleted by ChuteBoxe, some mod huh?) sounds like something that would happen only in communist China.

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
your aggrandizing self-promotion shit is really getting tired.  You're a shitty mod on any board. 

que bluto response "welcome to the MMA!"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
your aggrandizing self-promotion shit is really getting tired.  You're a shitty mod on any board. 

que bluto response "welcome to the MMA!"

At least I'm not anti-American!
Z

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 05:23:50 PM »

wow another person here who see's the light. blut you my friend are sittin on an island all your own. like i said if your a fan of mma coo, act like one, dont argue with guys who train about something you have no experience in, its a losing battle and everyone here is really tired of u

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 05:34:35 PM »
At least I'm not anti-American!

horrible desperate response.  born and raised here.

and I'd be willing to bet all eastern europeans (like you) are somewhat anti-American

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2007, 02:06:34 AM »
wow another person here who see's the light. blut you my friend are sittin on an island all your own. like i said if your a fan of mma coo, act like one, dont argue with guys who train about something you have no experience in, its a losing battle and everyone here is really tired of u

You got 2 years of experience, that makes you a beginner - at the most! Don't come here boasting every day like you're an expert, if you came to my club you would be cleaning the floor before me and the rest of the boys comes to practice!  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2007, 02:08:08 AM »
horrible desperate response.  born and raised here.

and I'd be willing to bet all eastern europeans (like you) are somewhat anti-American

Bullshit, we fought against the communists and we fought for free speech and the fight continues as I oppose of censorship where as you support it!

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2007, 05:36:14 AM »
Bullshit, we fought against the communists and we fought for free speech and the fight continues as I oppose of censorship where as you support it!

cutting and pasting is not "free speech"

glad you admit your pro-American... thank you.  It's a great country

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2007, 08:08:26 AM »
You got 2 years of experience, that makes you a beginner - at the most! Don't come here boasting every day like you're an expert, if you came to my club you would be cleaning the floor before me and the rest of the boys comes to practice!  :D
funny bluto how me and many other people here who have been training longer seem to think my knowlege is light  years ahead of the drivel that comes from  your mouth.

and what club would that b bluto? did you finally decide to go join somewhere so you can contribute? if so good, maybe you will learn something b/c its apparent to me and everyone else on this board that you are nothing but a keyboard warrior who gets his rocks off thinkin  hes bad stuff on an internet website

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2007, 08:30:34 PM »
funny bluto how me and many other people here who have been training longer seem to think my knowlege is light  years ahead of the drivel that comes from  your mouth.

and what club would that b bluto? did you finally decide to go join somewhere so you can contribute? if so good, maybe you will learn something b/c its apparent to me and everyone else on this board that you are nothing but a keyboard warrior who gets his rocks off thinkin  hes bad stuff on an internet website

Relax, he is a pro fighter with a 12-3 record in muay thai.  Heard he has a helluva cut kick, cross, LHK combo.