Author Topic: Did anyone hear Blockhead say...  (Read 6802 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Did anyone hear Blockhead say...
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »
That Rip was unhappy with the way Ron handled the whole shared account thing? I wonder what he meant by that? I am assuming he meant that she was pissed that me and Choad were punished at all?
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Did anyone hear Blockhead say...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 06:15:09 PM »
That Rip was unhappy with the way Ron handled the whole shared account thing? I wonder what he meant by that? I am assuming he meant that she was pissed that me and Choad were punished at all?
Yeah I talked to Ron about that and he said she's mad about the name calling.....and he said that BH melted and thats why he got demodded.

Funny how the two people that cry the most are or were mods of an owning board ::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 06:19:25 PM »
the owners ended 0WN3D

And bh will be remembered as the biggest walking meltdown ever on gb  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:43 AM »
Yeah I talked to Ron about that and he said she's mad about the name calling.....and he said that BH melted and thats why he got demodded.

Funny how the two people that cry the most are or were mods of an owning board ::)

the v board is not an owning board now

the mods have to learn to take shit like anyone else

or it just becomes like their face book account
T

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »
the v board is not an owning board now

the mods have to learn to take shit like anyone else

or it just becomes like their face book account
BOOOOOOM!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 07:21:19 AM »
block is chasing the 'dream' ...hahahah what monkey injects themselves as a hobby ?
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
block is chasing the 'dream' ...hahahah what monkey injects themselves as a hobby ?
The same monkey, err...chinaman who blows his meager paychekcs on designer jeans and still live with their parents.

If you lived on your own you wouldn't be buying $400 jeans, kiddo. You're chasing the dream, kid.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »

Pfft! I almost swalloed by fatty of Skoal reading this.

I can do this to...watch this:

" I went over to Rons house yesterday and after he made me dinner he told me that he only lets me mod here for feeling sorry for me because I'm out of shape like he is and unlinke, Ron...I'm a chubby chaser and he also told me that ripit was the culprit behind this and DP is a terroist. "

You don't know jakshit, fat kid. No you and your "chubby" go ram some more fast food down your grills.

You aint got shit on me or DP. DP has a better physique than you...he's a nice looking man and unlike you he dresses like a real man going to his place of employment. Do you have a job? Does Carnie Wilson take care of you?
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 09:52:11 AM »

" I went over to Rons house yesterday and after he made me dinner he told me that he only lets me mod here for feeling sorry for me because I'm out of shape like he is and unlinke, Ron...I'm a chubby chaser and he also told me that ripit was the culprit behind this and DP is a terroist. "

You don't know jakshit, fat kid. No you and your "chubby" go ram some more fast food down your grills.

You aint got shit on me or DP. DP has a better physique than you...he's a nice looking man and unlike you he dresses like a real man going to his place of employment. Do you have a job? Does Carnie Wilson take care of you?

calm down cup cake  ::)
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »

Don't call me cupcake!

Fruitcake is better...maybe even cakeeater. Just not cupcake, okay?
?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
damn, block's comin' out with both barrels on this one, haha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 09:58:04 AM »
Don't call me cupcake!

Fruitcake is better...maybe even cakeeater. Just not cupcake, okay?

ok butt munch  ::)

problem is, its hard not to disrespect some little bitch

who will give out their password to schmoes and any other fucker
T

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
holy block is melting down monstrously here--and telling people to call him fruitcake and saying DP is a nice looking man--wtf

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 10:01:39 AM »

You forgot to add the obligatory whigger closer of "wurd" or "boi" to your post.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 10:06:25 AM »
 I'm comfortable in my sexuality to say that. It's no big deal, kid. When you get older you'll see that to admit a man is a nice looking man is a sign of security and maturity. This aint college anymore.

It's just cupcake makes me crazy...don't callme that. Butt munch is fine. I get called that all the time. It's funny because passwrds and accounts are shared here constantly. Also funny is how when people are terrified about the 'bad kids on class' picking on them they will laugh and side with them whenever possible. It's their defense mechanism. It's quite natural actually.

Before this...none of you homos ever had beef with me. None. Ever. People with less than 200 posts are on here all Anti-Blockhead now. Hahahaha...

Reason being...it's too get on the good side with about 4 other people here they fear won't "turn on them".

Same exact reason A23 kisses True Adonis' ass so bad now after Adonis got him in big trouble outside of the boards.

For M/S...  "YaHurrMe?!? YaknawatImsayin?!?"

RIp and DP never did anything to the Y. Ever. You can blame CHOAD for that.
?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:35 AM »
I'm comfortable in my sexuality to say that. It's no big deal, kid. When you get older you'll see that to admit a man is a nice looking man is a sign of security and maturity. This aint college anymore.

It's just cupcake makes me crazy...don't callme that. Butt munch is fine. I get called that all the time. It's funny because passwrds and accounts are shared here constantly. Also funny is how when people are terrified about the 'bad kids on class' picking on them they will laugh and side with them whenever possible. It's their defense mechanism. It's quite natural actually.

Before this...none of you homos ever had beef with me. None. Ever. People with less than 200 posts are on here all Anti-Blockhead now. Hahahaha...

Reason being...it's too get on the good side with about 4 other people here they fear won't "turn on them".

Same exact reason A23 kisses True Adonis' ass so bad now after Adonis got him in big trouble outside of the boards.

Blockhead I am older than you

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 10:09:30 AM »

not being anti cup cake  :)

if you knew me you would know i hate gimmicks and shared accounts

and give everyone on here shit about it
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 10:12:01 AM »
 You have no problem with SS and danielson then? You kidding me? They are the kings of shared accounts/gimmicks. For fux sakes!

Well, avesher...when you get even OLDER then you may realize that it aint no big thang. Nothing is more attractive to women than a man who is confident and secure.

PM me and I will explain it to you. I don't mind.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
You have no problem with SS and danielson then? You kidding me? They are the kings of shared accounts/gimmicks. For fux sakes!

Well, avesher...when you get even OLDER then you may realize that it aint no big thang. Nothing is more attractive to women than a man who is confident and secure.

either one of them will tell you i give them shit about gimmicks

i can't remember either of them deleting a whole board though

that my friend is a tantrum
T

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 10:16:19 AM »

any older and I'll forget anything I'm told in 13 seconds anyways--but yeah I completely understand what you are saying.  Just not my thing to say something like that.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 10:22:32 AM »
either one of them will tell you i give them shit about gimmicks

i can't remember wither of them deleting a whole board though

that my friend is a tantrum
Choad is very clever, pal...

It wasn't either one of us. He is so clever he made Ron think it was a stunt by me to get listeners on the show.

Well said, Avesher.

My point is...none of you queefs ever ever crossed my path and got fresh until this. Ever. Bluto always stood his ground. BeserkFury now is all anti-Block...flexingtonsteele etc...

Amazing. Bunch of ball baby bitches...all afraid of a rehab dropout with nothing better to do and a fat kid with a 'plain jane' wife who's unemployed.

Have a real reason to ride me. If you're all afraid of a few guys following you around hammering you and posting all your personal info because they want to "get you" as we witnessed with BeserkFury who almost shit himself when his entire family's info was posted now we see he hooked up with the 'crazy obsessed freaks' on here for protection. Exactly what half of you all here does.

My wigger ghetto shit makes more people giggle than roll their eyes so i keep doing. Just for the sake of the majority who laughs at it.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 10:25:46 AM »
the fact that you think i would be scared of someone on an internet board

just shows your ignorance

you made a cu nt of yourself on here

why not admit it then move on
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 10:28:38 AM »
the fact that you think i would be scared of someone on an internet board

just shows your ignorance

you made a cu nt of yourself on here

why not admit it then move on
danielson and Choad did. They showed what dikheads they are and threw me under the bus. Why the fk would someone sit there...logout, type in someone els' account and try to guess and hack?

You have nothing to say about him do you, Tobey?

Half the holes on this board give and share info including passwords...I even admitted before this happen that i gave it out to certain people. No shame to my game.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 10:31:03 AM »
danielson and Choad did. They showed what dikheads they are and threw me under the bus. Why the fk would someone sit there...logout, type in someone els' account and try to guess and hack?

You have nothing to say about him do you, Tobey?

Half the holes on this board give and share info including passwords...I even admitted before this happen that i gave it out to certain people. No shame to my game.

i think everyone on here made a cu nt of themself

over the whole issue cup cake

there you go!!

not singling you out
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 10:36:29 AM »
BOOOOOOM!

KABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM MMMM!!!!