Author Topic: "cutting drugs" vs. "bulking drugs"  (Read 7228 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
"cutting drugs" vs. "bulking drugs"
« on: December 19, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »
i often hear that drugs such as d-bol and others are specificaly used for bulking; and that other work better for cutting(i believe winny is one of those?).  as far as i know...the reasoning behind this is just because of the water retention associated with certain drugs, and the hardness associated with the others.        but...in my own experience taking a pro-hormone supplement i got a huge increase in appetite from the (i am just guessing here) increase in testosterone?     i have heard many things about the increased appetite associated with d-bol...and a few times i have heard about increased appetite with the different testo's.     so my question is....   is this also one of the differences between a "cutting" drug and a "bulking" one?   so..are there steroids out there that DO NOT increase appetite?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: "cutting drugs" vs. "bulking drugs"
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:38:53 AM »
i often hear that drugs such as d-bol and others are specificaly used for bulking; and that other work better for cutting(i believe winny is one of those?).  as far as i know...the reasoning behind this is just because of the water retention associated with certain drugs, and the hardness associated with the others.        but...in my own experience taking a pro-hormone supplement i got a huge increase in appetite from the (i am just guessing here) increase in testosterone?     i have heard many things about the increased appetite associated with d-bol...and a few times i have heard about increased appetite with the different testo's.     so my question is....   is this also one of the differences between a "cutting" drug and a "bulking" one?   so..are there steroids out there that DO NOT increase appetite?

I feel a little more stupid after reading this  :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 09:45:22 AM »
Bro, you shouldn't even be on this board, honestly please don't post here, you should be staying FAR FAR away from AAS.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »
Bro, you shouldn't even be on this board, honestly please don't post here, you should be staying FAR FAR away from AAS.

um, you are talking about candi I hope  :'(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 10:11:21 AM »
Steroids are steroids...there is no such thing as a drug that will "cut you up" steroids do not burn fat.

You can use the exact same drugs while bulking as you do when dieting. Do you have to? No...is there things that are more suited for dieting? Yes....but nothing is set in stone.

Do some searching on this board...there are 9000threads about this already here.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »
um, you are talking about candi I hope  :'(

Of course bro, sorry, forgot to use the quote thing =p

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 11:03:49 AM »
Of course bro, sorry, forgot to use the quote thing =p

Sorry, the Holidays are making me a bit sensitive  :'(

Steroids are steroids...there is no such thing as a drug that will "cut you up" steroids do not burn fat.

You can use the exact same drugs while bulking as you do when dieting. Do you have to? No...is there things that are more suited for dieting? Yes....but nothing is set in stone.

Do some searching on this board...there are 9000threads about this already here.

Candi will do no research, he is all knowing which surprises me he even asked a question!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
Candi will do no research, he is all knowing which surprises me he even asked a question!

Me too. He does know everything but I surprized that he's posting on this board because we usually don't tell him what he wants to hear & then he gets angry.

Serious note...USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

Check out this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=105619.0

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »
Me too. He does know everything but I surprized that he's posting on this board because we usually don't tell him what he wants to hear & then he gets angry.

Check out this thread:

...and that took you how long to find, what, 5 seconds maybe ?? Good info...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
...and that took you how long to find, what, 5 seconds maybe ?? Good info...

Something like that.  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 07:05:09 PM »
Some types of gear might have you holding more water than others....I think.  But diet is the big factor.  Some people take a-bombs while on diets and those things supposedly blow you up with water.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »
Some types of gear might have you holding more water than others....I think.  But diet is the big factor.  Some people take a-bombs while on diets and those things supposedly blow you up with water.

Diet & training are a huge part. However, that being said I notice that when I retain water from gear it's in my face.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »
Diet & training are a huge part. However, that being said I notice that when I retain water from gear it's in my face.
Yep, I'm the same...face gets really stupid and puffy looking. That said, like L2H said, diet is the biggest things...overloading on starchy foods will make you look even puffier then you would be otherwise.

100mg/droll/ed and 250mg/test/eod with a very clean bulking diet says I'm right.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »

100mg/droll/ed and 250mg/test/eod with a very clean bulking diet says I'm right.

Ummm thats sounds pretty good, right about now.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
well my question was whether or not certain drugs dont increase your appetite as much as the so called "bulking" drugs..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 01:54:22 PM »

Check out this thread:
i didnt know there was a search function...so ill use that in the future.
but i have already read that thread. and yes...i am well aware of diet's role in any cycle.   

but again...i am asking you guys if theres differences in appetite between the bulking and the cutting drugs.   the actual sensation of hunger...   you know...feeeling like you want to eat all the time; as opposed to feeling generally unexcited by food.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
i didnt know there was a search function...so ill use that in the future.
but i have already read that thread. and yes...i am well aware of diet's role in any cycle.   

but again...i am asking you guys if theres differences in appetite between the bulking and the cutting drugs.   the actual sensation of hunger...   you know...feeeling like you want to eat all the time; as opposed to feeling generally unexcited by food.

Are you angry with us?  :(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »
no i am just wondering if their is a steroid out there that doesnt increase appetite.

...im trying to do research, like everybodys screaming at me to do..but i am not getting much help. lol.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 03:37:46 PM »
no i am just wondering if their is a steroid out there that doesnt increase appetite.

...im trying to do research, like everybodys screaming at me to do..but i am not getting much help. lol.

Stay away form EQ. Deca made me tremendously hungery 1st couple times too.
You want to use nonaromatizig steroid it sounds. Thats if wnat minimal to no water retention.
No estrogen conversion is why.

I hate a cycle w/ out testo though. That leaves TProp as the least offender... suffer the eod shots and pain
with that... gets old fast.... End of cycle time only for me w/ TP...

Water retention not a issue for me gi'me all the Oxy and dbol and TE & Sus I can handle and barely bloat...
You want the opposite it sounds...

Problem is --- Very little UG is what it says it is... Get this thru the heads guys...
ALl the elaborate plan mean ZERO when fact is it low-dose testo....

Be very particular what you use... Or its just NOT what you think it is.........

Real HG    VAR, Stanoz, primo, sounds waht you want....
Least supressive too.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 03:55:35 PM »

AAS help increase lean tissue amoung other things in the body (as long as everything else is in check), the more lean tissue you have the more fat you will burn , so to say steroids dont burn fat is not completely true.

I ran a gram of test last year just to see what the fuss was all about and ate the most iv ever ate while on , and heres what happened..More pimples,an increase in sex drive , marked increase in strength and i got harder/leaner , infact the more I ate the leaner I got , it basicly turned me into a muscle building fat burning machine. So I disagee with your comment there bro  :)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 04:15:41 PM »

Some steroids are more androgenic than others (winstrol, trenbolone, masteron) and do not convert to estrogen.  When someone says they are cutting up on steroids they are taking androgenic steroids and avoiding all the estrogen which is converted with the more anabolic steroids (deca, test E & C, equipoise, anadrol, d-bol, test sus, etc etc).

The result is their diet and cardio are even more effective due to the lack of estrogen levels in their bodies.  Some even go so far as to take anti-estrogen like Arimidex, Letrozole, or Nolvadex.  With that said, you've set up an environment ideal for fat burning, but you still have to have a hypocaloric diet and cardio to burn the fat off.  The drugs alone won't do it...well, maybe T3 or DNP but I've never used that :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 04:26:51 PM »
THis kid has no BIz w/ Tren or Halo, .

iF hes worry'n about water, he should stay w/ the stuff thats not going to suppress him for months.

Var Primo stan  in low doses, 3-4x ed. 40-50mg ed total.  4 weeks max.
Beginner will gain on that. All lean, and burn some fat. ;)

HG or nothing.

He should not use at all is the deal if you read much of his shit.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »
THis kid has no BIz w/ Tren or Halo, .

iF hes worry'n about water, he should stay w/ the stuff thats not going to suppress him for months.

Var Primo stan  in low doses, 3-4x ed. 40-50mg ed total.  4 weeks max.
Beginner will gain on that. All lean, and burn some fat. ;)

HG or nothing.

He should not use at all is the deal if you read much of his shit.

BINGO!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
Some steroids are more androgenic than others (winstrol, trenbolone, masteron) and do not convert to estrogen.  When someone says they are cutting up on steroids they are taking androgenic steroids and avoiding all the estrogen which is converted with the more anabolic steroids (deca, test E & C, equipoise, anadrol, d-bol, test sus, etc etc).

The result is their diet and cardio are even more effective due to the lack of estrogen levels in their bodies.  Some even go so far as to take anti-estrogen like Arimidex, Letrozole, or Nolvadex.  With that said, you've set up an environment ideal for fat burning, but you still have to have a hypocaloric diet and cardio to burn the fat off.  The drugs alone won't do it...well, maybe T3 or DNP but I've never used that :)
You're right, the more lean tissue you have, the easier it is to burn fat. But this is caused by the fact that you have more lean tissue, not the AAS. A natural guy the same size with the same amount of lean muscle tissue, assuming all things are equal, would probably burn fat at a similar rate IMO.

Granted, there are a few steroids out there that some have speculated in aiding in fat loss, trenbolone comes to mind...but in most of the reports you read this, it is always deemed speculative, because there is no hard proof.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »

There is evidence that Trenbolone will reduce body fat without a caloric deficit.
I hate the State.