Author Topic: Alex and Rip called me and yelled at me about my getbig behavior!  (Read 9589 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
So I get a call rom Alex a few hours ago and right away he says something like "Me, Flex, Block and Lori have been comparing notes and it seems like you are the one behind all the fights on the boards". I am thinking to myself he is joking or drunk, kind of confused tbh. Then Rip gets on the phone and says the same thing, basically that they compared all their fights or whatever and I was behind every one of them. At this point I am confused because as much as I have stirred up shit on here, I never have between Alex and Rip and definitely not with Flexington. I am telling Rip "you know it's just a messageboard, its not a big deal, besides I am innocent here(which in this situation I really am, I don't even know why Alex and Rip ever got into a fight in the first place)" To which I hear her yell, "He says it's not his fault!!!" She tells me a few more times how it was interesting to hear how I am behind all these fights or whatever and then she was pretty cordial actually, seems like a nice enough girl, wasn't bitchy or anything and was laughing about it. Then she hands the phone back to Alex and he says something "fuck that asshole" and hangs up. This is where I was kind of confused, I mean if he wants to blame me for him saying mean shit about Rip, I am cool with that, but he REALLY sold it, plus I am used to people acting like that on the boards, but to get mad irl? He texted me back a few minutes later and said they were just fucking with me, so whatever, maybe he was. Either way getting yelled at while driving down the road about an online messageboard by two people sure is a riot. It's also good to know that I am the reason that everyone fights on here, makes sense! ::)
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Alex and Rip called me and yelled at me about my getbig behavior!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »
The next time they call you, ask Alex if he kicked BH's ass for me like he promised.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
The next time they call you, ask Alex if he kicked BH's ass for me like he promised.
the only way he would kick his ass is to soften up for his dick ;)

bench

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »
hahahahhaa, oh brother, i'd have hung up on them. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »
You guys are really involved with this forum.

Wow, I am surprised. The Alex guy is such a nerd.  I wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with that guy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
You actually stayed on long enough to hear that shit? I would have been laughing so hard at them they would have hung up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
You actually stayed on long enough to hear that shit? I would have been laughing so hard at them they would have hung up.

I kept waiting for the punch line and my buddy who was in my car could tell that I was talking about GB so he was cracking up cuz he could tell I was getting yelled at over a website. Then he heard a girls voice and since he is attracted to Laura Lee, he was trying to grab the phone cuz for whatever reason he thought it was her. Then we missed our turn to where we were headed cuz I was driving in sleet and wondering if they were being serious or not, while trying to hold up my end of the conversation when I had no idea what they were even talking about.  To be honest I had no intention of arguing with Rip about what she "thinks" I did on a messageboard and Alex didn't say much really. My question is, if they really thought that I caused all these problems, considering thats what the alphas are for, shouldn't they have congratulated me ??? Or maybe Alex was real uncomfortable about some of the things he said so he blamed me, which would be fine with me, he should have just let me know I was getting the blame and skipped the part about them reaming me out ::)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »
You guys are really involved with this forum.

Wow, I am surprised. The Alex guy is such a nerd.  I wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with that guy.

I am not gonna say I am not involved, but this was definitely a first something like this has happened for me. I have gotten calls from people around the world on here, but no one has ever called me to yell at me for my alpha board hi-jinks.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 07:11:56 PM »
hahhaaha I'm still crackin up over that.......I would have pissed myself laughing at them.

What's next.....they going to drive up to your house? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
hahhaaha I'm still crackin up over that.......I would have pissed myself laughing at them.

What's next.....they going to drive up to your house? :o

Maybe they will blame me for all their future problems ???
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »
Maybe Alex just made up some stuff so he could tap dat azz later tonight. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 07:19:18 PM »
Maybe Alex just made up some stuff so he could tap dat azz later tonight. ;)

Well, if thats the case I owe him apology, no shame in that :)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
Man, even when they are on vacation they read the Y, I can't blame them, we are some witty fuckers 8) Alex called and said it was all a joke. So I can believe him or get all mad about some alpha board internet drama. I think I am go with option number 2. Alex is a good guy anyway, it would be very odd for him to be serious about that. But at any rate, SS can you PM my number to anyone who has problems so they can call and blame me? ;D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
Man, even when they are on vacation they read the Y, I can't blame them, we are some witty fuckers 8) Alex called and said it was all a joke. So I can believe him or get all mad about some alpha board internet drama. I think I am go with option number 2. Alex is a good guy anyway, it would be very odd for him to be serious about that. But at any rate, SS can you PM my number to anyone who has problems so they can call and blame me? ;D
Avesher should be first to get the #, he has issues and could use danielsons help. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »
But at any rate, SS can you PM my number to anyone who has problems so they can call and blame me? ;D

It'd be funny to call "pumphard" and talk in a pre-puberty voice.  then again, I'm not in the mood to hear heavy breathing ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »
It'd be funny to call "pumphard" and talk in a pre-puberty voice.  then again, I'm not in the mood to hear heavy breathing ::)

I was working on an impression with DP and SS earlier. I didn't put much work into it, but it was pretty spot if I must say so myself :)
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 09:13:51 PM »
I was working on an impression with DP and SS earlier. I didn't put much work into it, but it was pretty spot if I must say so myself :)

hahahaha.  You know, somebody should call in to the bignation show and do an impression of pumphard.  After talking about his obesity and lusts for underage girls for a while, "pumphard" could end the call by yelling "FUCK CHAOS PANDAPHILE HAVENOBALLS ASS-TER-BLASTER" etc.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
hahahaha.  You know, somebody should call in to the bignation show and do an impression of pumphard.  After talking about his obesity and lusts for underage girls for a while, "pumphard" could end the call by yelling "FUCK CHAOS PANDAPHILE HAVENOBALLS ASS-TER-BLASTER" etc.   ;D

check for a PM in a second, its not about PH, but a secret for now.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »
hahahahahaa classic  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 09:15:07 PM »
check for a PM in a second
where is meh pm?????? >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
check for a PM in a second, its not about PH, but a secret for now.

I feel dirty already.  hahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »
Why does everyone have to PM you??? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

Later rudeness I am running really late.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »
Why does everyone have to PM you??? >:(
CAUSE I BE RUDE DUN FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 09:26:47 PM »