Author Topic: MMA fighters vs. Mike Tyson  (Read 25511 times)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL OF YOU MMA TWINKS.......................
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2008, 09:31:59 AM »
bullshit, Tyson would destroy Fedor anywhere.

If you really think that, you seriously have no clue.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »
Tyson fought bums in his prime, the only decent fighters he fought were Tony Tucker and Michael Spinks.
And even then Spinks was originally a light heavyweight, Larry Holmes was old.

Sure, he looked good at one time but he got his ass whupped by Buster Douglas, Holyfield and Lewis.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
239 @ 25%bf(conservative)

179.25lbs of lean body mass.....hahahahaha, yeah you're quit the beast ::)
i don't know what my bf is but i've lost some since those shirtless pics, why don't you be a man and post a shot of yourself to judge?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
i don't know what my bf is but i've lost some since those shirtless pics, why don't you be a man and post a shot of yourself to judge?

My most recent pic

spinnis

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2008, 09:33:13 AM »
bullshit, Tyson would destroy Fedor anywhere.

Its Been tons of golden gloves champs in MMA, they just get taken down.. There is no time to knock someone out if their only goal is to go for a takedown..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2008, 09:34:05 AM »
Tyson fought bums in his prime, the only decent fighters he fought were Tony Tucker and Michael Spinks.
And even then Spinks was originally a light heavyweight, Larry Holmes was old.

Sure, he looked good at one time but he got his ass whupped by Buster Douglas, Holyfield and Lewis.....

yeah, but he's got "muscles" and low body fat, plus he kicked alot of ass when he was 12...

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
I think alot of MMA guys are just not talented, they couldn't make it in boxing.....Chuck Liddel would just be another bum if he were a pro boxer lol

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2008, 09:35:05 AM »

Like with lifting, SquadFather has no real knowledge  of boxing, fighting or much of anything else. Wonder if he has ever been in a real fight. ( maybe when he fights with his mother when she wants to wash his skid marked and cum stained jockey shorts) Oh sorry, I forgot about all those "Owning" stories he use to tell everyone. He just starts threads to be noticed and needs the attention I guess. Poor lonely guy, have pity on him.

agreed.

lets all have a moment of silence for this fat, delusional loser.
b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »
Mike Tyson in his prime would beat any boxer ever in thier prime .. Ali, Louis, whoever ...
WTF do you know about boxing? Besides 2 minute youtube highlights?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i have lost some bf since those pics he says!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
b

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:04 AM »
ALmost all mma fighters would kill mike tyson hell if he wants I will throw with him
hahah ok .....everyone is a cage fighter, i guess that mean anyone cane beat tyson cuase they practiced thier ground game hahahaha
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
My most recent pic
funny thing is that guy is clean and is bigger than you would be totally clean, don't believe me? drop every drug you're taking right now and look at yourself in a year and a half after you've completely cleaned out. :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:12 AM »
ALmost all mma fighters would kill mike tyson hell if he wants I will throw with him
::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2008, 09:37:53 AM »
funny thing is that guy is clean and is bigger than you would be totally clean, don't believe me? drop every drug you're taking right now and look at yourself in a year and a half after you've completely cleaned out. :D
I would imagine that WisconsinBB would still at least have him on legs. I don't think biker dudes train legs alot.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2008, 09:38:38 AM »
Tyson was a rare athlete, he had insane speed for his size....
It was the external circumstances around his life that tore him down

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »

:D  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »
hahahahhahaaa, coming from Mr. 8 grams a week yet too scared to post a picture. ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »
Tyson was a rare athlete, he had insane speed for his size....
It was the external circumstances around his life that tore him down
What "tore him down" was a right uppercut by Buster Douglas and a right straight by Lennox Lewis.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »
What "tore him down" was a right uppercut by Buster Douglas and a right straight by Lennox Lewis.

ok, are you saying that nothing outside the ring has an effect on a fighter?  ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2008, 09:49:17 AM »
ok, are you saying that nothing outside the ring has an effect on a fighter?  ???
Of course it does, but he did not have the mental ability to hang in a fight when he couldn't just go in there and bully the other guy. That night Buster Douglas fought one hell of a fight. He brought the skills that everyone knew he had along with some heart, threw a beautiful jab and the occasional straight that landed and Tyson did not have the mental toughness to get through it. That is a HUGE factor in boxing. It is what made Ali the best ever. Tyson had SPECTACULAR raw physical skills, but boxing is so much more than that.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »

congrats!! let's see some more recent photos

and please squad, in the next photos, try to give us something other than the
elbow shot....your elbow is bigger than average, but how about some actual
shots of your "physique"

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: MMA fighters vs. Mike Tyson
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »
haha who is that loser who posted - tyson was a brawler? You KNOW NOTHING Tyson was noted for having a rare combination of power, speed, stamina and ruthless aggression.  He wasn't a 'brawler' at all and many of his fights lasted past 3 rounds you think it's by accident he KO'd people and became the greatest fighter of his generation? Fu*k no.  

As for the question at hand, if Tyson learned a basic takedown defense he would own, sorry but it's true.  Just watch them in their stand up if any of them could actually throw a proper jab they would do major damage, most have a space the size of two fits between their gloves, you don't think tyson would get between their before they could even blink? And when they go for his legs their head is unguarded you really think they could take a poweful uppercut to the head? Because i can gurantee he would throw one like none of those guys have ever felt before in their life.  

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."
Abandon every hope...

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »
toughness?  ::)
taking an elbow,knee, punch or kick to the head, getting slammed on the mat or cage.
its an all out fight. blood almost guaranteed.  :)

not saying getting hit with a boxing glove is like a pillow, but come on! boxing is no comparison.

Face it, MMA is officially bigger than boxing right now.
more true to life. you don't get into a street-fight or parking lot brawl
and fight with boxing rules...it's more like MMA, complete demolishing, however which way you have to do it.

back in the day, boxing was the shit...Tyson was the man. no doubt.

times have changed.

Actually nothing can be further from the truth, I work at a cable company for NYC with about 2 million subscribers.  The 4 biggest ppv draws in the last year:

80,000 bought at 59.95 oscar de la hoya and mayweather,
75,000 bought at 49.95 trinidad and mosley
75,000 bought at 54.95 wrestmania whatever one just occured
70,000 bought at 49.95 mayweather and whats his face the fight sucked anyway

the 5,6,7, were all wrestling mma biggest event was ufc were liddell fough rampage with about 25,000 bought,  for comparison hbo just aired a free fight with oscar de la hoya fighting a washed up former champ over 10000 people called in the night of just to add hbo for this fight.  So boxing and wrestling are still kings.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: MMA fighters vs. Mike Tyson
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »
I think if Tyson in his prime worked on sprawling for about 6 months to a year he could be the HW MMA champ. Even without the ability to sprawl I think he would be a force in MMA, but I think a prime Mark Kerr or Mark Coleman could take him down and hold him down, but you never know.

Coleman and Kerr were Olympic Freestyle wrestlers and in the Primes they never missed a takedown.

I think Tyson would own any Karate, Kungfu, Muay Thai, fighters, even BJJ fighters as BJJ guys usually suck at takedowns.
shotgun on the team

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2008, 10:41:30 AM »
Actually nothing can be further from the truth, I work at a cable company for NYC with about 2 million subscribers.  The 4 biggest ppv draws in the last year:

80,000 bought at 59.95 oscar de la hoya and mayweather,
75,000 bought at 49.95 trinidad and mosley
75,000 bought at 54.95 wrestmania whatever one just occured
70,000 bought at 49.95 mayweather and whats his face the fight sucked anyway

the 5,6,7, were all wrestling mma biggest event was ufc were liddell fough rampage with about 25,000 bought,  for comparison hbo just aired a free fight with oscar de la hoya fighting a washed up former champ over 10000 people called in the night of just to add hbo for this fight.  So boxing and wrestling are still kings.

hahahaha MMA owned!
Abandon every hope...