Author Topic: Best Fat Burner?  (Read 5986 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Best Fat Burner?
« on: May 22, 2008, 07:40:27 AM »
In your guy's opinion what would be a potent enough fat burner to help me lose atleast 20lbs in 2 months? Im looking to cut up, this is the first time i have tried to do this.

Any feedback would help thanx.

fromfattoliving

• Getbig II
Re: Best Fat Burner?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 07:59:28 AM »
Im a newbie here man, but I have used ECA stacks in the past and they have been by far the most successful for me, but you can find EVERYTHING you need to know in the threads above, if you cant find it there its never going to happen.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:01:11 AM »
Illeagally:
1) Clenbuterol
2) T3

Leagally:

1)ECA... Ephedrine, Caffeine , Aspirin
2) Green Tea Extract

and of course cardio and diet

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
  Methyl Ripped, Xenadrine Super Hardcore, and Redline gelcaps.

By the way, A2daMIR, that avatar is great. That guy is such a sac.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 08:53:49 AM »
20 lbs in 2 months represents a cal deficit of about 1250 cals/day in a perfect world where you burn 0 muscle.  You're going to burn a lot of muscle at 1250 cals below maintenance without AAS, so you still won't lose 20 lbs of fat.  20 lbs of weight maybe, but not fat.

8 lbs of true fat loss in 8 weeks may be tougher than you think.  Diet, training, water, sleep.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 08:58:34 AM »
20 lbs fat i two months? get lipo suction or buy alot of illegal pharmacueticals

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 09:39:40 AM »
The only possible way to do that will be to follow an extreme low-carb diet for the entire 2 months.  Less than 20 - 30 grams a day.  One day a week, after a hard workout, eat up to 150 grams, but that's all you get.  Your diet should be about 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs.  The majority of your fat intake should be in the form of mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fats.  If you weigh around 200 lbs, you should shoot for about 1700-1800 calories a day.

In addition to this insane diet, you'll have to incorporate an insane workout program - so I hope you're already in very good cardiovascular shape.  You'll have to hit the weights hard, but super-set EVERYTHING (preferably an upper and lower body exercise in every super-set - and ALL COMPOUND MOVEMENTS - no isolation moves) and rest little to none throughout your entire workouts - which should last about 45 minutes each - 3 times a week.  In addition, you'll need to include 4-5 HARDCORE cardio sessions each week.  Slow-go cardio will be a waste of time for you.  You'll have to incorporate intervals into your cardio, and even the "rest intervals" should remain slightly difficult.  Follow your 15-20 minute interval session, with another 15-20 minutes of steady-pace, yet still difficult, cardio.

Do this and you can lose 20 lbs in 2 months, and 90-95% of it will be fat loss.

As for a "Potent Fat Burner"...  There really are none.  In 2 months, one of these products "might" help you lose an additional 1-2 pounds, but you'd be lucky with that.  Really, find one that gives you a good energy boost, because you're going to need it...

Ps., if you're not already in great physical and cardiovascular shape, then please don't even bother with a program like this.  You could die.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 09:42:25 AM »
very good advice from white hulk. my only thing would be that other than your essential fats (which should be fish oils and evening primrose oils) stick strictly to monounsaturated fats.  VERY good source of energy. and because your not eating much if any saturated fats, the high monounsaturated fat intake will boost testosterone levels  which means more fat burning and better muscle retention.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 09:56:43 AM »
He'll be elbow deep into a 10lb bag of peanut M&Ms by the second day.  ;D

But the hydroxycuthardcore will more than compensate for that...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »
He'll be elbow deep into a 10lb bag of peanut M&Ms by the second day.  ;D

But the hydroxycuthardcore will more than compensate for that...
lol !

that would be pathetic

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »
20 lbs fat i two months? get lipo suction or buy alot of illegal pharmacueticals

Freakin hysterical

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »
very good advice from white hulk. my only thing would be that other than your essential fats (which should be fish oils and evening primrose oils) stick strictly to monounsaturated fats.  VERY good source of energy. and because your not eating much if any saturated fats, the high monounsaturated fat intake will boost testosterone levels  which means more fat burning and better muscle retention.

i was wondering...if one was on a very low carb diet (20 and under grams) and did morning cardio (light jog 3 miles outside) and when you wake up take a multi, and a fat burner (lets say FYRE from syntrax) do you think it would be beneficial to take 3-5 grams of flaxseed in the form of gels??  i was wondering because 2 reasons 1. the flaxseed is some energy and 2. using the flax seed directly before the cardio you burn fat and can it trick your body into going and getting more fat to burn as opposed to going to the protein (in the muscle) if this doesnt make sense to anyone then i can try and explain it better and i dont know if this is accurate but i was wondering?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
yes your right on target ! i prefer fish oil, i believe its a much more potent form of omega-3 fatty acid and boosts fat metabolism more.  but flax would work too!

although i would not recommend jogging! definitely stick to walking, or walking at a brisk pace, when on an empty stomach.

you want to know what i do before cardio when im really trying to lose the fat quick?
25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene(in the form of lipo-6 or hydroxy cut or another fat burner), 81mg aspiring, extra strength EGCG(green tea), l-carnitine capsule(500mg), 2-4 capsules fish oil, and PLENTY of water.

i used to throw in a cigarrette too, lol, but i find that to be muscle wasting. and it makes my teeth yellow! (and since we all know that one of the benefits of cutting up is the females, i dont want yellow teeth when im talking to ladies! )

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 05:40:51 PM »
yes your right on target ! i prefer fish oil, i believe its a much more potent form of omega-3 fatty acid and boosts fat metabolism more.  but flax would work too!

although i would not recommend jogging! definitely stick to walking, or walking at a brisk pace, when on an empty stomach.

you want to know what i do before cardio when im really trying to lose the fat quick?
25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene(in the form of lipo-6 or hydroxy cut or another fat burner), 81mg aspiring, extra strength EGCG(green tea), l-carnitine capsule(500mg), 2-4 capsules fish oil, and PLENTY of water.

i used to throw in a cigarrette too, lol, but i find that to be muscle wasting. and it makes my teeth yellow! (and since we all know that one of the benefits of cutting up is the females, i dont want yellow teeth when im talking to ladies! )

i used to do that also but now ive resorted to throwing in a huge dip...i know jogging isnt recomended but honestly two things i like to take a jog and two it is a health move you know...im not going to be or try to be a BB so to speak so my health has got to come in to concern at some point....another question is would it be beneficial to down some flax seed before lifting for the same reasons??

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »
yeah pre training omega-3's would be a great way to help burn some fat.

if your not trying to be super huge and you just wanna smash some pussy here i tell you waht

do your morning joggine

train with 30 second rest sets,, never sit down, keep the heart pumping,, trian heavy, but in the 8-12 rep range and train with fury.. train 5 days a week, and post training immideatly go to the treadmill and jogg again for another 30 mins to an hour.

on your off days do h.i.t cardio instead of lifting. 

go high protein moderate fats low carbs..every third day or fourth day  eat about 500 grams carbs with low fat and moderate protein

youl get ripppppppeddddd and have some good muscle too if you train hard enough

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »
1. caloric deficit

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 06:04:08 PM »
yeah pre training omega-3's would be a great way to help burn some fat.

if your not trying to be super huge and you just wanna smash some pussy here i tell you waht

do your morning joggine

train with 30 second rest sets,, never sit down, keep the heart pumping,, trian heavy, but in the 8-12 rep range and train with fury.. train 5 days a week, and post training immideatly go to the treadmill and jogg again for another 30 mins to an hour.

on your off days do h.i.t cardio instead of lifting. 

go high protein moderate fats low carbs..every third day or fourth day  eat about 500 grams carbs with low fat and moderate protein

youl get ripppppppeddddd and have some good muscle too if you train hard enough

yea man i wanna be huge but not BB huge... you think i should stop doing the am cardio or do 2 sessions?

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
Following my original recommendations, you would not need to do cardio 1st thing in the morning.  As long as you fit in your 4-5 sessions per week, you'll be okay - I don't care what time of day you do it.  Because the type of cardio I spoke about is about boosting your caloric expenditure and your metabolism.

However, while following a low-carb diet, taking flax oil or fish oil directly before your workout (just make sure it doesn't tip you over your already low calorie goals) is definitely beneficial.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
Following my original recommendations, you would not need to do cardio 1st thing in the morning.  As long as you fit in your 4-5 sessions per week, you'll be okay - I don't care what time of day you do it.  Because the type of cardio I spoke about is about boosting your caloric expenditure and your metabolism.

However, while following a low-carb diet, taking flax oil or fish oil directly before your workout (just make sure it doesn't tip you over your already low calorie goals) is definitely beneficial.

alright ill give it a try

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
fish oil = more the better.. to a degree.  if you can afford to, taking up to 20-25 grams a day is only going to benefit you, more fat loss, and more muscle retention.   

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
fish oil = more the better.. to a degree.  if you can afford to, taking up to 20-25 grams a day is only going to benefit you, more fat loss, and more muscle retention.   

no shit that much damn thats alot

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
if you have a target in your area go there, you can get buy one gett one half off on the vitamins and supplements... a bottle of 200 is like 7.99.... so 15 bucks will get you 400 fish oil caps

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 08:16:38 PM »
no shit thanks for the heads up ill go and check that out this weekend...

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
Well thanx alot guys i am just trying to cut up for a wrestling show at the end of july its our biggest of the year i just wanna look better in shape for it. I still want to make gains while cutting, what would you guys recommend for this?

thanx

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 07:38:38 AM »
If you're looking to lose fat rapidly, then forget about making gains at the same time.  The best you can do, is just try to maintain as much muscle as possible.

If you've got a lot more time, you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.  But it's a much, much slower (and much healthier) way to go.