Author Topic: Increasing Bench  (Read 5045 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Increasing Bench
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 03:49:06 PM »
hahahaaa,  me? You're the one that keeps talking about another mans nuts.
you must be lonely tonight, maybe you should PM bayGBM.........

...and last but certainly nut least when you have nothing left in your arsenal turn to the gay stuff...

Classic...I do not even know who bayGBM is but apparently you do...Intimately...HAHAHA HA

OWNED

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »
I have never, I repeat never, third time (fight club...lol) never given advice on here, only my opinion on the right and wrong ways to lift...Hope this helps...PEACE...

OH...BTW...My ideas (as you call them) are the wheel (which is what 98% of successful lifter and builders use), you are the one who keeps trying to re-invent it...Hope this helps as well...PEACE...

correction is a form of advice. if you're going to say a lifter is doing something "wrong", you'd better be able to explain how what you're doing is "right" when he's stronger than you. occasionally there IS a legit reason, but in your case? neh.

i'm trying to re-invent the wheel? wow. that's a new one. explain how i'm doing that. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »
...and last but certainly nut least when you have nothing left in your arsenal turn to the gay stuff...

Classic...I do not even know who bayGBM is but apparently you do...Intimately...HAHAHA HA

OWNED
What in my post was wrong? You have entioned Wickeds nuts in several of your posts, you brought them up, not me, look within yourself.

WAR

ps......Magoo is right, you are wrong, deal with it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 04:05:45 PM »
correction is a form of advice. if you're going to say a lifter is doing something "wrong", you'd better be able to explain how what you're doing is "right" when he's stronger than you. occasionally there IS a legit reason, but in your case? neh.

i'm trying to re-invent the wheel? wow. that's a new one. explain how i'm doing that. ::)

I never corrected anybody...Damn...You guys are typical kids who do not read or listen but instead just wait for your turn to talk...What I said was he is strong but his form sucks...Once again an opinion (shared by many of Wicked on here I might ad)...

Listen Bunky...I already explained the concept of the line between cheating and form in a previous post so I am not going to do it again, start at the beginning and read it allllllllllllllllllll over and we can go from there...

If you do not understand the basics of trying to reinvent the wheel then I can do no more for ya...SEE YA...LOL

OH...BTW...Once again, you do not know that he is stronger than me, but keep showing your ignorance I think it is very entertaining...HAHAHAHA

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2008, 04:07:31 PM »
What in my post was wrong? You have entioned Wickeds nuts in several of your posts, you brought them up, not me, look within yourself.

WAR

ps......Magoo is right, you are wrong, deal with it.

WoW...You switched nuts...Cool...Change is good...HAHAHAHAHA...SEE YA...PEACE

Hey Genius...How can an opinion be wrong???...Only facts can be right or wrong...Hope this helps...LOL

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
SUAT needs to follow the advice given by his moniker, methinks.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
SUAT needs to follow the advice given by his moniker, methinks.

...and even when the gay comments do not work try for the cap on the screen name...

God, it is like taking candy from a baby...HAHAHAHA

Let me guess...UM...UM...Your next post will be a big meltdown cloud...lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »
i just don't feel like "debating" you since you're obviously dumb as a bag of hammers. but dude, if you want to prove me wrong that's fine. i got no personal stake in this and if it turns out you're really an advanced lifter i'll 100% apologize to ya for it.

until then, you're just an anonymous troll flaming someone bigger and stronger than you. nature of the internet, ya dig?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2008, 04:25:41 PM »
i just don't feel like "debating" you since you're obviously dumb as a bag of hammers. but dude, if you want to prove me wrong that's fine. i got no personal stake in this and if it turns out you're really an advanced lifter i'll 100% apologize to ya for it.

until then, you're just an anonymous troll flaming someone bigger and stronger than you. nature of the internet, ya dig?

Translation = I got nothing left, I lost and 'am admitting defeat...PEACE...Troll since 2004...Damn, do you guys ever stop...Once again CLASSSIC...PEACE...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »

This guy was destroyed when his pic was posted........he's a fat slob. Pay no attention to him.

Enough is enough, I'm over it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2008, 04:29:19 PM »
Translation = I got nothing left, I lost and 'am admitting defeat...PEACE...Troll since 2004...Damn, do you guys ever stop...Once again CLASSSIC...PEACE...

::)

see, it baffles me that THIS guy isn't having his posts scrapped from this forum, but so many of mine and chaos's have been.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2008, 04:38:15 PM »
mine is 9.5 inches

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »