Author Topic: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me  (Read 9263 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2008, 12:47:55 PM »
maybe you missed my questioning you on sympathy for 9/11 victims although i doubt it as i believe you quoted it. Me asking you about it implies that i have sympathy for them, Im sorry you probably couldnt put 2 and 2 together and i should have clarified.

But I stated that I do believe anybody who has actually loosed somebody in this tragedy has every right to feel
very bad for anybody dying in that incident ;) and I had no idea if or if not you lost somebody at 9/11 so I simply canceled you
out of the people I called hypocrites and lairs or better said I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

You see I believe that very few people are actually in fact capable of feeling bad for anybody but themself or the closest people around them, not when they see something happening to somebody but on TV, they don't give a fuck, they feel uneasy and horrified and misinterpreted this to feel actually for these people, but they don't.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2008, 12:56:16 PM »
But I stated that I do believe anybody who has actually loosed somebody in this tragedy has every right to feel
very bad for anybody dying in that incident ;) and I had no idea if or if not you lost somebody at 9/11 so I simply canceled you
out of the people I called hypocrites and lairs or better said I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

You see I believe that very few people are actually in fact capable of feeling bad for anybody but themself or the closest people around them, not when they see something happening to somebody but on TV, they don't give a fuck, they feel uneasy and horrified and misinterpreted this to feel actually for these people, but they don't.
so you dont really feel sympathy for the "civies and families" of the ppl in iraq and afgahnistan like you said you did then so your one of those liars and hypocrites?

I didnt lose a family member, friend, or anybody I even knew in 9/11...is this why ppl gave money, blood, time, resources to help those who were injured or lost family in 9/11 b/c it was uneasy. NO its b/c ppl genuinely feel for others in pain especially when we can relate to them...just b.c you dont doesnt mean you should generalize to others.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:51 PM »
so you dont really feel sympathy for the "civies and families" of the ppl in iraq and afgahnistan like you said you did then so your one of those liars and hyporcrites?

I didnt lose a family member, friend, or anybody I even knew in 9/11...is this why ppl gave money, blood, time, resources to help those who were injured or lost family in 9/11 b/c it was uneasy.

nope don't really feel for them, however I know it isn't right that they have to suffer for the consequences of the action of a few
fanatic people.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
nope don't really feel for them, however I know it isn't right that they have to suffer for the consequences of the action of a few
fanatic people.
your previous post on this very thread say otherwise, also the same could be said for the ppl who died on 9/11 do you feel the same way for these ppl as well?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2008, 01:05:16 PM »
LOL omg like bush lying about wmd, or any other number of subjects youve attacked the US on...The things i have read say that his father and i believe 2 brothers fought agains US troops...again provide proof leaning towards your conclusion plz...

But there you go tony, ...I do not draw any conclusions about his guilt or innocence.
That is for the courts to decide. What I do is look at the evidence that we have thus far been allowed to see.

And there is no mistaking that this kid who has been punted around like a political football.

Bare in mind, I'm in Canada, so it's possible I may have access to more than what you have.  ;)
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »
Bare in mind, I'm in Canada, so it's possible I may have access to more than what you have.  ;)

Are you talking about the materials you used to increase your IQ to Einstein levels?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »
But there you go tony, ...I do not draw any conclusions about his guilt or innocence.
That is for the courts to decide. What I do is look at the evidence that we have thus far been allowed to see.

And there is no mistaking that this kid who has been punted around like a political football.

LOL bear in mind im in america so whenever you post on american subjects that i may have more knowledge than you :-*

again if you have other evidence to show otherwise than plz post it, im going off what ive read in the press...just like you do on the vast majority of threads we all post on here and those sources dont paint a pretty picture for this young man.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Bare in mind, I'm in Canada, so it's possible I may have access to more than what you have.  ;)

I didn't know the Canadian government was releasing information to a black woman who scams others by selling fraudulent gas caps? The same person with ties to a repeat criminal?   ???

You know nothing more than us and I'm actually more inclined to believe you know less as your knowledge of the situation is severely lacking. Douche.

You may THINK you know what you're talking about, but then again, you're the same retard who claimed to have the same IQ as Einstein only to correct yourself and try to cover up your lie when you exposed.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2008, 01:15:55 PM »
your previous post on this very thread say otherwise, also the same could be said for the ppl who died on 9/11 do you feel the same way for these ppl as well?

no it doesn't I never said I feel for anybody, please quote me otherwise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2008, 01:22:16 PM »
LOL bear in mind im in america so whenever you post on american subjects that i may have more knowledge than you :-*

{giggle} It is precisely your being American and being in America that leads me to the conclusion that I may have more access to more accurate and truthful information than you.  ;)

I mean, look how long it took you guys to figure out WMD was a lie.
Look how long it took you guys to realize Global Warming was real.
Look how long it took you guys to realize Bush was a mistake.

Canada and the rest of the world knew this from day one.

Ignorant little children should not be allowed to run with scissors.  :-*

again if you have other evidence to show otherwise than plz post it, im going off what ive read in the press...just like you do on the vast majority of threads we all post on here and those sources dont paint a pretty picture for this young man.

Painting pretty or not so pretty pictures is neither here nor there for me. They can paint all the pictures they want.
It's when they start interjecting inaccuracies as facts that galls me. Tell the truth for crying out loud. What is it that people have against the truth these days. If they have to contort & twist & lie & deceive in order to make their point, ...the point isn't worth making is it?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
Apparently Jag has never heard of the internet.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2008, 01:36:15 PM »
Apparently Jag has never heard of the internet.

She invented the internet.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
She invented the internet.

No i didn't you silly man. That was Al Gore.  :P
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »
{giggle} It is precisely your being American and being in America that leads me to the conclusion that I may have more access to more accurate and truthful information than you.  ;)

I mean, look how long it took you guys to figure out WMD was a lie.
Look how long it took you guys to realize Global Warming was real.
Look how long it took you guys to realize Bush was a mistake.

Canada and the rest of the world knew this from day one.

Ignorant little children should not be allowed to run with scissors.  :-*

Painting pretty or not so pretty pictures is neither here nor there for me. They can paint all the pictures they want.
It's when they start interjecting inaccuracies as facts that galls me. Tell the truth for crying out loud. What is it that people have against the truth these days. If they have to contort & twist & lie & deceive in order to make their point, ...the point isn't worth making is it?
thank you for making my point again how do you know it was a lie? How do you know the info that he had present to make his decision...let me guess the media. Nobody is twisting anything here we are going off of what the press not just american press has reported. AGAIN plz if you have other info post it here...So americans are lied to??? and your not??? LOL

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
It's when they start interjecting inaccuracies

It's a real photo, not a painting.
What inaccuracies do you see in the previous photos posted?
I see American Medics, aiding a murdering terrorist. Further evidence of his goals to murder Americans, appears as he shows off his collection of weapons.
These pictures represent alot of things, wrong, but not one inclination of what is wrong with America or it's troops in Iraq.
How is this inaccurate in your eyes?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »
I see American Medics, aiding a murdering terrorist. Further evidence of his goals to murder Americans, appears as he shows off his collection of weapons.
These pictures represent alot of things, wrong, but not one inclination of what is wrong with America or it's troops in Iraq.

I see a picture of US Soldiers trying to save the life of a farmer boy that was accidentally shot, you see pictures never tell
the whole truth, it always depends what your believes are.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2008, 02:00:33 PM »
I see a picture of US Soldiers trying to save the life of a farmer boy that was accidentally shot, you see pictures never tell
the whole truth, it always depends what your believes are.

It's more likely that he's a terrorist. But it's ok that you want to believe the maybe 1-5% chance that he's a "farmer" (LOL!) Your anti-American hate is astounding. Almost on par with your stupidity.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2008, 02:10:37 PM »
It's more likely that he's a terrorist. But it's ok that you want to believe the maybe 1-5% chance that he's a "farmer" (LOL!) Your anti-American hate is astounding. Almost on par with your stupidity.

how do I hate America? I never said that, just because I don't share the same hate you have against people you claim to be
terrorists?
That's pretty narrow minded.

And where do you come up with the 1-5%?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »
thank you for making my point again how do you know it was a lie? How do you know the info that he had present to make his decision...let me guess the media. Nobody is twisting anything here we are going off of what the press not just american press has reported. AGAIN plz if you have other info post it here...So americans are lied to??? and your not??? LOL

Oh we're all lied to in one form or other, ...it's just that 'some' governments have a tendency to lie to their citizens more than others.  ;)  And it is for these reasons why I draw no conclusions. It is not my place to decide his guilt or innocence. It is up to the courts. Let's hope they have access to the truthful information that will empower them to properly dispatch the task they have in front of them, ...which is to accurately determine the guilt or innocence of accused persons.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
Canadian government is the worst. They do whatever they want, whenever they want to their citizens. Hell Chretien used to have the Mounties mace students who were protesting. Canadians have a fraction of the freedoms most other western nations have.

Dont believe Jag's shit about Canada being this Utopia.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

My comments about painting pretty or not so pretty pictures were metaphorical.
They were about the various press reports and media articles tonymctony referenced.
They had nothing to do with the graphics posted.

With regards to the graphics posted,

graphic#1
I see a boy that appears to have a couple of rather large wounds in this chest.

graphic #2
I see a boy in what appears to be a beige shirt (much too large for his frame)

graphic #3
I see a boy, a hand holding something, and what appears to be an automatic weapon in the background

graphic #4

I see men in military fatigues focussed on someone or something on the ground.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »
Canadian government is the worst. They do whatever they want, whenever they want to their citizens. Hell Chretien used to have the Mounties mace students who were protesting. Canadians have a fraction of the freedoms most other western nations have.

Dont believe Jag's shit about Canada being this Utopia.

Our former Prime Minister approved the macing of student protesters.
Your former president approved the killing of student protestors.

I don't know about you, ...but I think most would prefer to be maced vs being killed.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »
My point is, you stunned girl, that Canada is NOT the utopia you make it out to be. Canadian politicians have ALWAYS done as they pleased and Canadians have virtually no recourse to combat it. Charter of Rights and Freedoms? Dont make me laugh. There are no rights in Canada, only privileges.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »
My point is, you stunned ####, that Canada is NOT the utopia you make it out to be. Canadian politicians have ALWAYS done as they pleased and Canadians have virtually no recourse to combat it. Charter of Rights and Freedoms? Dont make me laugh. There are no rights in Canada, only privileges.

I thought the subject of this thread was the "Blubbering Jihadist: 'you don't care about me'"

Yep...that's the subject. How does Canada, land of the fuzzy bunny, being a utopia or not come in?

Please stay on point... or start an appropriate thread.

Thank you
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »
I think I touched a nerve. She sounds as squirrelly as ever.