Author Topic: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?  (Read 12949 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »
abc what kind of cell are you posting from?  Also I think I saw a picture of benz on the board somewhere before I think G and O he is the real deal, south american brother.

jt
TEAM Nasser

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
I just wrote another post, probably my first in at least 18 months or more. Here's why.

I got 'ratted out'. Set up. By my "BRO". Controlled buy. Only sold the guy 3 Bottles. 2 Tren A. 1 Test C.

4 months after the transaction, I get approached by the local "drug task force" out of nowhere in the parking lot of my gym before a workout. They take me to the station, question me, try to get me to tell them about my suppliers, can I get other drugs, etc. I was 22 years old with an 18 month old daughter. Working 50+ hours weekly managing a supplement store. Some of you here may know this story. They scared the shit out of me. I thought about spilling my guts and trying to get myself off. I almost did it.

Instead, I said NOTHING. I simply gave them all my gear, which was a sizeable amount. They told me if I gave up 3 people, only 3 people, they would knock my B as in Boy Dealing felonies down to D as in Dog Possession felonies. I ended up with the B as in Boys.

In my state, B felonies carry a minimum 6-20 years in the state penitentery. I was charged with 3 B Felonies, 1 D felony and 1 A misdemeanor in 2 seperate counties. One awesome footnote is that 2 of the B felonies, of which all 3 were all Dealing in a Schedule II Controlled Substance, were because the guy bought 2 kinds of gear, test and tren. The guy only bought the test because when he originally called me to buy some tren only, I told him he should probably add some test to be safe and make sure everything keeps working right throughout his cycle. Nice, huh? The other was because I admitted during my taped interview that most of my transactions took place in a county besides the county the controlled buy took place in. Stupid on my part. All were state charges, nothing federal. I was small time. Prior to this bullshit my only brush with the law was a DUI when I was 19.

After posting bail in 1 county and a period in jail in the other county where my bail was $100000 CASH and I would be in that jail FOREVER(they ended up ORing me, to my complete surprise), I plead guilty to 2 B Felonies. All punishment included, I ended up spending about 2 months in 2 different county jails. I was sentenced to 10 years DOC, 8 suspended, 2 executed, both in community corrections. That was to be followed by 2 years of probation. I've already served 6 months work release time and am another 6 months+ into an 18 month home detention sentence. After paying my lawyer, bail, community corrections, probation, and various other fees, this will end up costing me north of $20000.

I recently had to declare bankruptcy. Chapter 7. I was fired from the supplement store(NOT GNC) I'd worked at and LOVED for over 2 years and several of my VERY close friends DISAPPEARED from my life. I was evicted from my apartment, along with my girlfriend and daughter. Right now, unfortunatly, my daughter and I live at home with my parents. Rough after being on my own so long, but super nice of them to let us stay here. I have a sales job that I like alot, though not as much as I liked sports nutrition. I have been there for a while now and everybody I work with knows my situation. The only thing I am worried about at work is the wind blowing my pant leg the wrong way and a customer seeing my Goddamn ankle bracelet. Other than that, work is cool with me having weekly schedule meetings and random drug tests and shit. Not to mention the multiple high-level felonies on my record.

ANYWAY, my point after all this is, no matter what, DON'T SAY SHIT!!! It is NEVER as bad as they say. My situation is FUCKED UP for sure, but the Goddamn police were telling me the day they picked me up how I wouldn't get to see my daughter grow up and I need to do this and that to save my own ass from my own mistake! I should have been more careful, BOTTOM LINE. I deal with my shit. PERIOD. Felonies suck, but snitching NEVER GOES AWAY. I still talk to the guys I was closest with at the time, who know who they are and who I am and have RESPECT for how things ended up. I hold my head high. I am nowhere near perfect in any way, but I am proud of how I approached and am trying to overcome what I consider one of the MAJOR hurdles of my life.

To everyone on here talking about gear like it is any other rec drug, FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU. Wrong answer, pal. Gear is a completely different situation. Some joke who only cares about where his next high comes from will say ANYTHING to stay out jail. Very different from a guy who is scared about what could happen to his own skin if he doesn't throw his bros under the bus. Not to mention that a small time weed/coke/crack/meth/whatever dealer makes 100 times the money a small time source does. Think about what you are saying and compare apples to apples here.

To anyone who took the time to read through this, thanks.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2008, 11:02:18 PM »
took the time to read..... thanks for that share.

on that note, this thread would be nice to become anyone given experiences on their dealings with the law...

ex. how they monitor orders, hush/cyber rights mail loopholes, previous bust, ways to stay safe, things to look out for, just basically exposing ways that this community is tracked... The best way to keep safe is too keep are enemies closer.... shit if they know that we know would hurt but can save some folks.... just a thought.

i don't like this whole snitch thread..// just some bad mojo for the board....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »
This is a good thread, maybe the topic might not sound good, but it is a honest thread, about real stuff, stuff many guys don't like to talk about cause they will look bad if they say they would snitch if they were looking @ hard jail time.  If we talk about it in the open, it can keep us more informed and safer if something does happen.

jt
TEAM Nasser

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »
This is a good thread, maybe the topic might not sound good, but it is a honest thread, about real stuff, stuff many guys don't like to talk about cause they will look bad if they say they would snitch if they were looking @ hard jail time.  If we talk about it in the open, it can keep us more informed and safer if something does happen.

jt

i think we both want the same thing, it just the going back and fourth of your a less of a man or not, and if some fucking golding ticket is in front of you that says freedom, will you take it.... who know, i don't know. its only the ones that have been their is of my concern. what does every newbie get told when a post is lame... do your research, what kind of question is that, you know thats the things this board has become. Everyone with tats and a tapout Bennie is a cagefighter, every gym rat putting 1500 Mg's of test is a bodybuilder... IMO experience is what make you those things, so tribal elders its time to pick up the game, cause the game is not favoring for our victory.. just my two cent

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2008, 03:25:03 AM »
I had a good friend that was set up in a controlled buy for ONE bottle of Test - by a **friend** of ours that got into trouble for dealing coke.  It was his second felony for dealing so he was looking at more than just a few months and probabtion, but he not snitch.  He did his time. 

The guy that set him up also set up a few of my other friends.  Two of them got 8 and 11 years, but did not snitch.  The guy that got 8 years had a kid, but knew he would die for sure if he snitched.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2008, 06:18:10 AM »
I wonder how many of you, "roids experts" have been in jail, i wonder how many of you "roids experts" have exchanged info with our resident piece of shit "expert" candi"dizzle"?

You all, including my fellow mods & friends, are nothing but a bunch of idiots for having a kid & threat like dizzle, allowed here.

Ive been to the the place where it all happens, how about you all warriors? Do you all think you are "secure" enough by just using a proxy? hahha idiots

thats it!

Like Div said it's up to Ron to ban people - if people are stupid enough to be selling/trading here that's their business/problem. I get asked daily for sources - especially by guys with 0 or 1 posts who've registered a couple days before PMing me & they get the same answer "I don't give out sources". In fact I've got no plans to use in the future. Please explain to me how I'm in danger because he posts here? Please note I've been clean for a year & there's nothing illegal in my house.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2008, 06:20:02 AM »
not braggin but im the only one ever been to a factory in china and im no expert (but sure our resident candi narq can answer some questions?)

respect to steveray!

Clarify this please.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »
4 months after the transaction, I get approached by the local "drug task force" out of nowhere in the parking lot of my gym before a workout. They take me to the station, question me, try to get me to tell them about my suppliers, can I get other drugs, etc.

Thanks for the "real" post, Rose.....

A few questions.....

Did they arrest you out in the parking lot or just "scare" you in to going with them?

You realize you didn't have to go with them or say anything unless they were arresting you, correct?

Why didn't you just exercise your 5th Amendment rights?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
rimbaud benz is making shit up again. none of thats true.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2008, 09:53:37 PM »
rimbaud benz is making shit up again. none of thats true.

You are right, i dont think you are a narq but im sure man your big mouth is dangerous, especially now that you are pretty exposed.
You told somebody else the dea checks this site, if so, watch your mouth for once.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
its not so much my big mouth but my "big reputation" which doesnt exist without guys like you making threads about every little thng i say on the G&o al damn day

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »
its not so much my big mouth but my "big reputation" which doesnt exist without guys like you making threads about every little thng i say on the G&o al damn day

If you check the # of threads i have started about you, they are probably no more than 20, i have 3k+ posts..you built your own reputation here, your picture on the motorcycle is all over the board (even before i signed up here)..so you really cant blame me for it

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »
Thanks for the "real" post, Rose.....

A few questions.....

Did they arrest you out in the parking lot or just "scare" you in to going with them?

You realize you didn't have to go with them or say anything unless they were arresting you, correct?

Why didn't you just exercise your 5th Amendment rights?   ???

DIV

They did arrest me at that time. They approached me as I got out of my car, two of them, one in pure street clothes and the other in mostly street clothes with a "police" vest over them. This was in the parking lot of my gym about 9 o'clock at night at the end of February. I trained at a big, 24-hr Fitness kind of place, and they were in unmarked, seized vehicles, so nobody paid any attention. I found out they drove seized cars when they drove me to the station in a Nissan Murano with leather and asked where they got the money to pay for it on a cop's salary. He said it was a seizure and then said he wished I was selling coke so he could seize my car and money and everything.

After I closed the door to my car and turned around, they asked me my name, as in "Are you so and so (first and last)?" I said yes. They asked my birthdate, as in "Is your birthday such and such date?" I said yes. The guy then said, and I remember it almost word for word, "You're under arrest. We know about the steroids. If you resist, we'll hit you with 50,000 volts. Do you have any needles in the car?" Hit me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere.

We went straight from there to the police station and into the interrogation room. I have a DVD of my interrogation from my discovery. Straight from the police station to jail. That ride was in a regular car with a uniformed officer. The rest has already been said.

The only reason I got off light is because I was young with very minimal criminal history. Also, because these were my first felony charges, my sentence was suspendable. If I had had felony convictions prior, who knows what could have happened...

This story is 100% real. I would not make this shit up, nor would I want to go to the trouble to type someone else's experiences. What makes you think otherwise?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2008, 11:07:34 PM »
They did arrest me at that time. They approached me as I got out of my car, two of them, one in pure street clothes and the other in mostly street clothes with a "police" vest over them. This was in the parking lot of my gym about 9 o'clock at night at the end of February. I trained at a big, 24-hr Fitness kind of place, and they were in unmarked, seized vehicles, so nobody paid any attention. I found out they drove seized cars when they drove me to the station in a Nissan Murano with leather and asked where they got the money to pay for it on a cop's salary.

After I closed the door to my car and turned around, they asked me my name, as in "Are you so and so (first and last)?" I said yes. They asked my birthdate, as in "Is your birthday such and such date?" I said yes. The guy then said, and I remember it almost word for word, "You're under arrest. We know about the steroids. If you resist, we'll hit you with 50,000 volts. Do you have any needles in the car?" Hit me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere.

We went straight from there to the police station and into the interrogation room. I have a DVD of my interrogation from my discovery. Straight from the police station to jail. That ride was in a regular car with a uniformed officer. The rest has already been said.

The only reason I got off light is because I was young with very minimal criminal history. Also, because these were my first felony charges, my sentence was suspendable. If I had had felony convictions prior, who knows what could have happened...

This story is 100% real. I would not make this shit up, nor would I want to go to the trouble to type someone else's experiences. What makes you think otherwise?

I believe in your story, but i dont believe you didnt rat out anybody, especially if you are in usa :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »
Wow that is a very exciting story, thanks for sharing with us.  I wonder what they would say if you said you were someone else and said you had no ID?  They prolly still woulda taken you, too bad you didn't have a gun with you to pull real quick and shot both those pigs in the head.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
I believe in your story, but i dont believe you didnt rat out anybody, especially if you are in usa :)

I doubt he ratted on anyone. He probably just made a deal to avoid a trial - which is what it it's all about. Getting someone to confess & then avoid an expensive trial.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »
Good post Rim, trail is a very big pain in the ass, why not just confess and get on with shit, big deal if you have something on your record.  Employers now are given special perks to hire ex cons.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
They did arrest me at that time. They approached me as I got out of my car, two of them, one in pure street clothes and the other in mostly street clothes with a "police" vest over them. This was in the parking lot of my gym about 9 o'clock at night at the end of February. I trained at a big, 24-hr Fitness kind of place, and they were in unmarked, seized vehicles, so nobody paid any attention. I found out they drove seized cars when they drove me to the station in a Nissan Murano with leather and asked where they got the money to pay for it on a cop's salary. He said it was a seizure and then said he wished I was selling coke so he could seize my car and money and everything.

I'm not doubting, Rose..........just needed clarification.

Cops are dirty by nature.

I'm happy that you got off rather easily.

Could have been worse.

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

Could have been worse.

DIV

Why do you say that, maybe most cops you have come into communication with have not been the best officers, but by no means are most policemen dirty. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »
Why do you say that, maybe most cops you have come into communication with have not been the best officers, but by no means are most policemen dirty. 

jt

young jtsunami,

Any job in which one of your primary duties is to collect information that leads to putting people behind bars is dirty.

It ceases becoming about doing what is "right" and simply trying to put people behind bars whether they are guilty or not.

The ways detectives work is through circumstantial evidence, trying to make the pieces fit together or forcing them to fit in many cases.

I think many cops look at it simply as a job and they don't care whose lives they ruin or what the consequences of their actions are.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=riboisae0JY&feature=related

DIV

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »

Could have been worse.

DIV

Thanks for reading my post in the first place, DIV. I respect your opinion. I appreciate the well wishes. And you are right. Every time I start to think that this house arrest sucks and how it's super expensive I stop and realize that I could be in capital "P" Prison right now instead of working, making money, eating what I want and playing Xbox. Not to mention spending time with my daughter. I was very lucky. And I had a good attorney.

In regards to what Rim said, yes, I did sign plea deals in both counties. One prosecutor dropped one B felony if I plead guilty to the other B felony, and the other county made me plea guilty to another B felony and agreed to drop the D felony and A misdemeanor.

About cops being dirty, I think that is true to an extent. Some more than others. Narcs and those kind are the worst. But also I think that you should really look in the direction of the prosecutor's office for a dirty job. WOW. I hate the prosecutors more than almost anyone else involved in my case. They were huge dicks up to and including during my sentencing hearing when they tried to take my driver's license away for 6 months on top of everything else. This was after I had found my new job that they knew was about 45min away from my house. I had to bite my tongue a few times when dealing with the deputy prosecutor.

Again, I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my story. Hopefully it can answer some questions or keep somebody from being careless like I was. Thanks.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2008, 11:46:27 PM »
Man that girl from that youtube clip appears to be on crack or something, she needed to be locked up, I don't know about strip searched but at least let her detox a little before going into public agian jeez what a crackhead, and she was resisting.  I really do think cops are good most of them, they get into the job to do well not to do bad. 
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »

About cops being dirty, I think that is true to an extent. Some more than others. Narcs and those kind are the worst. But also I think that you should really look in the direction of the prosecutor's office for a dirty job. WOW. I hate the prosecutors more than almost anyone else involved in my case. They were huge dicks up to and including during my sentencing hearing when they tried to take my driver's license away for 6 months on top of everything else. This was after I had found my new job that they knew was about 45min away from my house. I had to bite my tongue a few times when dealing with the deputy prosecutor.

I would like to hear some cases were prosecutors have been beaten sensless in a parking lot or some hardcore shit put on them.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2008, 11:53:46 PM »
Actually I would like to cut out some of these pieces of shits prosecutors tounges out, then they wouldn't be able to prosecute another day, fuckin pigs.
TEAM Nasser