Author Topic: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?  (Read 12959 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2008, 12:08:30 AM »

Thanks for reading my post in the first place, DIV. I respect your opinion. I appreciate the well wishes. And you are right. Every time I start to think that this house arrest sucks and how it's super expensive I stop and realize that I could be in capital "P" Prison right now instead of working, making money, eating what I want and playing Xbox. Not to mention spending time with my daughter. I was very lucky. And I had a good attorney.

In regards to what Rim said, yes, I did sign plea deals in both counties. One prosecutor dropped one B felony if I plead guilty to the other B felony, and the other county made me plea guilty to another B felony and agreed to drop the D felony and A misdemeanor.

About cops being dirty, I think that is true to an extent. Some more than others. Narcs and those kind are the worst. But also I think that you should really look in the direction of the prosecutor's office for a dirty job. WOW. I hate the prosecutors more than almost anyone else involved in my case. They were huge dicks up to and including during my sentencing hearing when they tried to take my driver's license away for 6 months on top of everything else. This was after I had found my new job that they knew was about 45min away from my house. I had to bite my tongue a few times when dealing with the deputy prosecutor.

Again, I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my story. Hopefully it can answer some questions or keep somebody from being careless like I was. Thanks.

Rose,

I was talking more about the Narcs, but I have a general distrust of cops and that's a good thing.

Dealing with someone who's job is to prosecute people is dicey and not something to take lightly.

I wouldn't have signed any plea deals. 

I would have forced them to do their jobs, denied everything and let them try and prove guilt.

Much of the time, these guys have nothing but circumstantial evidence and that is not enough in a court of law for a conviction.

Did you ever find the "friend" who ratted you out to the cops?

You should have showed him some love.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2008, 02:05:52 AM »
young jtsunami,

Any job in which one of your primary duties is to collect information that leads to putting people behind bars is dirty.

It ceases becoming about doing what is "right" and simply trying to put people behind bars whether they are guilty or not.

The ways detectives work is through circumstantial evidence, trying to make the pieces fit together or forcing them to fit in many cases.

I think many cops look at it simply as a job and they don't care whose lives they ruin or what the consequences of their actions are.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=riboisae0JY&feature=related

DIV

Yeah all cops are assholes... until you or someone you love needs one.

Most people are dickheads.  I don't perceive a higher incidence of dickheadedness in the police force.  About the same.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2008, 09:51:03 AM »
Getbig has a rat here its name is NICO he hates juicers and juice.  Biggest rat ever
b

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »
Getbig has a rat here its name is NICO he hates juicers and juice.  Biggest rat ever

lol i thought you were going to say me, i just like to play devils advocate tbo.

jt
TEAM Nasser

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »

I know of your situation, JH told me about it. Everything your saying is close to what happens. It was not scary til they say you will never see your kids again. I thought I was the only one who had to go thru this bs. Much respect
Also if it is ok with a mod. I will indirrecty post how to stay safe and if caught what to do. I want to get about 3 peoples stories. I'm now bankrupt, kids finally returned 10 months later, seized vehicles, guns, computers, I'm now on $500,000 bond w charges, wife $100,000 bond no charges (scare tactic) and now $65,000 in attorneys.
When will this Fing nightmaire end?

They did arrest me at that time. They approached me as I got out of my car, two of them, one in pure street clothes and the other in mostly street clothes with a "police" vest over them. This was in the parking lot of my gym about 9 o'clock at night at the end of February. I trained at a big, 24-hr Fitness kind of place, and they were in unmarked, seized vehicles, so nobody paid any attention. I found out they drove seized cars when they drove me to the station in a Nissan Murano with leather and asked where they got the money to pay for it on a cop's salary. He said it was a seizure and then said he wished I was selling coke so he could seize my car and money and everything.

After I closed the door to my car and turned around, they asked me my name, as in "Are you so and so (first and last)?" I said yes. They asked my birthdate, as in "Is your birthday such and such date?" I said yes. The guy then said, and I remember it almost word for word, "You're under arrest. We know about the steroids. If you resist, we'll hit you with 50,000 volts. Do you have any needles in the car?" Hit me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere.

We went straight from there to the police station and into the interrogation room. I have a DVD of my interrogation from my discovery. Straight from the police station to jail. That ride was in a regular car with a uniformed officer. The rest has already been said.

The only reason I got off light is because I was young with very minimal criminal history. Also, because these were my first felony charges, my sentence was suspendable. If I had had felony convictions prior, who knows what could have happened...

This story is 100% real. I would not make this shit up, nor would I want to go to the trouble to type someone else's experiences. What makes you think otherwise?