Author Topic: How often do you think about killing yourself?  (Read 20759 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: How often do you think about killing yourself?
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2008, 04:03:44 AM »
Maybe i would think of killing myself then.

j/k

you kiwi's are alright. Your accent though, far out is it annoying  :D

Accent... what accent  ???  ;D

Interesting list of who off themselves the most by country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Eastern European countries feature a lot at the top. I guess Sevataste mite do us a favor soon and do the toaster in the bath
P

spinnis

« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2008, 04:05:04 AM »
I fucked a girl that killed herself a few years later.. serious.

She probably couldnīt find anyone better and just ended it lol ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2008, 04:12:49 AM »
no never. have my ups and downs but there is allways things worth living for.

whats better to live or not exist :D

simple really.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2008, 04:29:55 AM »

Maybe she had Aids

spinnis

« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2008, 04:35:41 AM »
Maybe she had Aids

Maby? I donīt though lol

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2008, 04:41:55 AM »
Maby? I donīt though lol
did u chck ur blood?

spinnis

« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2008, 05:11:35 AM »
did u chck ur blood?

I test myself after a fuck someone that I regret, and that happends alot lol.

Not blood test though,

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2008, 05:22:19 AM »
I test myself after a fuck someone that I regret, and that happends alot lol.

Not blood test though,
HAHAHAAHA i know the feeling man, its horrible

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2008, 05:35:52 AM »
Lexapro = alien reptilian government mind control from Area 51

I looked into SSRIs for stress, anxiety, and depression, but google searches turn up some pretty spooky sides with these drugs during use and also after stopping.  Also not interested in being a lifetime customer of a pharma company.

I've read that elevated serotonin isn't the direct cause of mood elevation.  It's much more complicated than that.  One effect of raised serotonin levels is that they will also raise adrenaline and cortisol levels which will impact mood and energy levels, but at a price.  Since my adrenal system is overtaxed from stress and training, I decided an SSRI is "contraindicated" for me.  

I was also put off by the fact that I couldn't find a doc who would even acknowledge the existence of "discontinuation syndrome," discuss adrenal implications, or talk about the risk of long term sides, which gave me the impression that most of them are basically just medically certified drug dealers pushing whatever pills the pharma rep who pays for their perks is promoting.    :-\

Last straw against SSRIs - my x has been on them for years and she's still nutty as a fruit cake.  Served as an effective bulking drug tho.  ::)

Killing myself?  You wish, fuckers.  I haven't entertained a suicidal thought since adolescence, over 15 years ago, and even then I never acted on it.  Ummmm... everyone has harmless homocidal fantasies that they'd never really act upon, right?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2008, 06:36:14 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2008, 07:04:45 AM »

19 =)

19 and a fag, you're parents must be proud as hell of you.   ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »

hhaahahah now you trying to make us believe you have been with a girl.  Dude you failed at killing yourself, isn't that enough to show how much of a 19 year old loser you are.  Your parents must be proud as hell of you.  And fucking a female sheep is not the same as fucking a girl just to let you know. 

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2008, 07:17:22 AM »
hhaahahah now you trying to make us believe you have been with a girl.  Dude you failed at killing yourself, isn't that enough to show how much of a 19 year old loser you are.  Your parents must be proud as hell of you.  And fucking a female sheep is not the same as fucking a girl just to let you know. 

:o :o

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
I'm 20 now. Been on SSRIs since age 13, they work. I don't get many (if any) side effects, unless I forget to take them for a few days. Without this drug I don't know where I'd be now. Maybe a grave. Don't get me wrong, talking and all that helped a little, but in my case I think the drug was the breakthrough. I had been on shitloads of other (prescribed) stuff when I was 13.

People who say depression is for the weak, talk yourself out of it etc....I almost wish it upon them so they know what it feels like. I say almost, because I'd never wish something like that on someone. It truely is living hell.

Good luck to anyone that suffers from this. Be strong and know that you will be better for enduring it

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
two cures

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2008, 07:35:28 AM »
i chose the first cure... :)

spinnis

« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2008, 07:52:01 AM »

Killing myself? What on earth are you talking about fatty? :/

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2008, 07:52:10 AM »
i chose the first cure... :)
i choose number 2, then 1 hour later i choose number one !!  :D

spinnis

« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2008, 07:52:48 AM »
19 and a fag, you're parents must be proud as hell of you.   ::)

Being able to walk..

You miss it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »
Lexapro = alien reptilian government mind control from Area 51

I looked into SSRIs for stress, anxiety, and depression, but google searches turn up some pretty spooky sides with these drugs during use and also after stopping.  Also not interested in being a lifetime customer of a pharma company.

I've read that elevated serotonin isn't the direct cause of mood elevation.  It's much more complicated than that.  One effect of raised serotonin levels is that they will also raise adrenaline and cortisol levels which will impact mood and energy levels, but at a price.  Since my adrenal system is overtaxed from stress and training, I decided an SSRI is "contraindicated" for me.  

I was also put off by the fact that I couldn't find a doc who would even acknowledge the existence of "discontinuation syndrome," discuss adrenal implications, or talk about the risk of long term sides, which gave me the impression that most of them are basically just medically certified drug dealers pushing whatever pills the pharma rep who pays for their perks is promoting.    :-\

Last straw against SSRIs - my x has been on them for years and she's still nutty as a fruit cake.  Served as an effective bulking drug tho.  ::)

Killing myself?  You wish, fuckers.  I haven't entertained a suicidal thought since adolescence, over 15 years ago, and even then I never acted on it.  Ummmm... everyone has harmless homocidal fantasies that they'd never really act upon, right?  ;D

cortisol= anxiolytic and they lower adrenaline( you might be thinking of SNRIS). I have OCDP, and depression and anxious issues. Most of the conditions are co morbid and everyone has aspects of them, i never got sick, until i went through major life changes and my mind is always racing, analyzing etc...I am on zoloft and couldnt be happier with the treatment, i also take a benzo when needed but that is mostly for recreation ;D. I supplement for health issues also.

regarding ssris action, alot of it is downstream and perhaps related to growth factors namely BDNF which create new neural networks. The smartest people i know have mental issues, there is an obvious correlation and it sucks. However, being overly driven OCPD has allowed me to get big, strong, well in school etc..... so its a double edged sword.

if anyone has any questions on psych meds id be happy to try an answer them as i have researched them quite a bit, right down to the neuroleptics and anti convulsants. :D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2008, 08:04:31 AM »
Never

There are too many obstacles to conquer in this world, the road is just beginning for me

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2008, 08:10:34 AM »
cortisol= anxiolytic and they lower adrenaline( you might be thinking of SNRIS). I have OCDP, and depression and anxious issues. Most of the conditions are co morbid and everyone has aspects of them, i never got sick, until i went through major life changes and my mind is always racing, analyzing etc...I am on zoloft and couldnt be happier with the treatment, i also take a benzo when needed but that is mostly for recreation ;D. I supplement for health issues also.

regarding ssris action, alot of it is downstream and perhaps related to growth factors namely BDNF which create new neural networks. The smartest people i know have mental issues, there is an obvious correlation and it sucks. However, being overly driven OCPD has allowed me to get big, strong, well in school etc..... so its a double edged sword.

if anyone has any questions on psych meds id be happy to try an answer them as i have researched them quite a bit, right down to the neuroleptics and anti convulsants. :D

So, you once wrote a response to Haider where you claimed to have been in a gocart accident. Debussey thought the whole post was a big joke (and found it to be pretty funny :D ). So, was the post a joke, or was it true?  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2008, 08:10:38 AM »
Several years ago due to the phylosophical problem. I tryed to kill myself twice.

Is that problem over with?  How did you get help or survive once you slit your wrists?
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2008, 08:12:09 AM »
That is a low dose. How long have been off?

A couple months, isn't that the recommended dose for weights over 200lbs? 
TEAM Nasser

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »

Meltdown