Author Topic: How often do you think about killing yourself?  (Read 20634 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: How often do you think about killing yourself?
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2008, 08:14:38 AM »
Tapeworm-

the weight gain is on ssris which are the least likely to cause that effect with prozac and zoloft being the easiest on the bf% is related mostly to histamine receptor 1 antagonism. This increases AMPK regardless of leptin(the human adipostat) and causes you to eat more, be less full and experience symptoms of hypoglycemia. The increase in cortisol doesnt help at all, but something like remeron or xanax could mitigate that, but then again i wouldnt like to take either chronically.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
I'm 20 now. Been on SSRIs since age 13, they work. I don't get many (if any) side effects, unless I forget to take them for a few days. Without this drug I don't know where I'd be now. Maybe a grave. Don't get me wrong, talking and all that helped a little, but in my case I think the drug was the breakthrough. I had been on shitloads of other (prescribed) stuff when I was 13.

People who say depression is for the weak, talk yourself out of it etc....I almost wish it upon them so they know what it feels like. I say almost, because I'd never wish something like that on someone. It truely is living hell.

Good luck to anyone that suffers from this. Be strong and know that you will be better for enduring it

Good shit, good post from a good person.

two cures

dizzle woke up!  We talked about those already in this thread.

Never

There are too many obstacles to conquer in this world, the road is just beginning for me

Good outlook for life.
TEAM Nasser

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2008, 08:17:23 AM »
So, you once wrote a response to Haider where you claimed to have been in a gocart accident. Debussey thought the whole post was a big joke (and found it to be pretty funny :D ). So, was the post a joke, or was it true?  ;D

unfortunately i was in a lethal go cart accident and am paralyzed from the eyelids down.

no this post was serious, figured some people that ask me for advice on here might be going though some issues like the OP stated. Since i get pms daily about various health concerns etc.. i did my original schooling in psych and neuro so id hope i could offer some assistance. :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:25 AM »
anti-depressant technology is awful.  For most, the negatives out weight the positives.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:46 AM »
Meltdown

do you feel sad for no reason, have thoughts of hopelessness or worthlessness. Do you often find no joy in life or activities that you once enjoyed? if so cymbalta can help

paid for by eli lily

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:51 AM »
cortisol= anxiolytic and they lower adrenaline( you might be thinking of SNRIS). I have OCDP, and depression and anxious issues. Most of the conditions are co morbid and everyone has aspects of them, i never got sick, until i went through major life changes and my mind is always racing, analyzing etc...I am on zoloft and couldnt be happier with the treatment, i also take a benzo when needed but that is mostly for recreation ;D. I supplement for health issues also.

regarding ssris action, alot of it is downstream and perhaps related to growth factors namely BDNF which create new neural networks. The smartest people i know have mental issues, there is an obvious correlation and it sucks. However, being overly driven OCPD has allowed me to get big, strong, well in school etc..... so its a double edged sword.

if anyone has any questions on psych meds id be happy to try an answer them as i have researched them quite a bit, right down to the neuroleptics and anti convulsants. :D

What is a benzo, that you talk about when needed?  Any new anti depressants to hit the market soon?

jt

TEAM Nasser

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2008, 08:20:03 AM »
unfortunately i was in a lethal go cart accident and am paralyzed from the eyelids down.

no this post was serious, figured some people that ask me for advice on here might be going though some issues like the OP stated. Since i get pms daily about various health concerns etc.. i did my original schooling in psych and neuro so id hope i could offer some assistance. :D

You had a 4.0 GPA in neuro, right? If so, that = good stuff.

And your poor GF that you might marry must deal with a cripple for the rest of her life. Poor girl. :'( :D

Your posts are always interesting to read, Gary = strong with you:

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »
I am on zoloft and couldnt be happier with the treatment,

it hasn't affected you sexually?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2008, 08:20:31 AM »

How can you post on here though?  I am sorry to hear that, it sucks.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2008, 08:22:12 AM »
anti-depressant technology is awful.  For most, the negatives out weight the positives.

Maybe usmokepole could help ya with what to do, bast has tried most all anti depressants and said none worked, maybe they are new ones for him?
TEAM Nasser

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2008, 08:22:34 AM »
Lol go cart accident, funny stuff.  Let's hear the story!

What is a benzo, that you talk about when needed?  Any new anti depressants to hit the market soon?

jt

benzos are things like vailum, xanax, ativan, klonopin etc.. some have unique properties like valium increasing testosterone. They are mild traquilizers, mostly used for anxious syndromes.

new crf-1 antagonists and nk1 antagonists will be out soon, they should be extreme improvments on the current meds. I agree with bast that current meds do suck somewhat, but so do all drugs for the most part, medicine is still very crude with so novel shit coming out recently.

of the lot, zoloft is the best imo, as it has dopamine re uptake inhibition and sigma receptor agonism. If you feel dull, try adding wellbutrin to the mix at a low dose, it has positive effects on body comp, inflammation, and mood and energy. Should take away the emotional blunting of the ssri.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2008, 08:24:44 AM »
it hasn't affected you sexually?

wellbutrin can correct sexual dysfunction. It did at first, not so much now. Remeron has little to no incidence of sexually dysfunction. Some of the anti convulsants like lyrica or gabapentin might increase sex drive. But seriously wellbutrin=massive sex drive increase, however if you have anxiety, ocd etc.. it might exacerbate those issues.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2008, 08:25:23 AM »
How can you post on here though?  I am sorry to hear that, it sucks.

jt

how does stephen hawking roll a joint, exactly.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2008, 08:27:13 AM »

You had a 4.0 GPA in neuro, right? If so, that = good stuff.

And your poor GF that you might marry must deal with a cripple for the rest of her life. Poor girl. :'( :D

Your posts are always interesting to read, Gary = strong with you:

yes sir. Also for some reason my dick game is still strong even though i eat through a garden hose (money issues).

debussey is one good looking dude FTR. amazing teeth.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2008, 08:29:35 AM »
yes sir. Also for some reason my dick game is still strong even though i eat through a garden hose (money issues).

debussey is one good looking dude FTR. amazing teeth.

Yeah, this guy = very very hot. Just looking at him makes Debusseys cock rise high!

YAY :D 8)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2008, 08:44:57 AM »

Yeah, this guy = very very hot. Just looking at him makes Debusseys cock rise high!

hearing his voice is like an angel pissing on your ears

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2008, 08:48:13 AM »

epic horse teeth.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »
if u are thinking of killing yourself, dude you need to be getting professional help! i used to think that way when i was an active alcoholic. i have almost 3 years clean now. i no longer am a victim to the bottle! focus more on lifting weights bro! u will feel better. if u have depression, go to a doctor and get help! seriously! good luck!  8)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »
if u are thinking of killing yourself, dude you need to be getting professional help! i used to think that way when i was an active alcoholic. i have almost 3 years clean now. i no longer am a victim to the bottle! focus more on lifting weights bro! u will feel better. if u have depression, go to a doctor and get help! seriously! good luck!  8)

Good man. I'm off the drink as well  ;D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »
Good shit, good post from a good person.

Thanks man. Look after yourself!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2008, 06:24:28 PM »
When your depressed the best thing to do is drink and fuck.
The best thing ever, have a shot of tequila or whatever and fuck a bitch...if people listened to my idea the suicide rate will drop.

you make it sound easy for everyone to get a high quality chick whenever they want.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »
you make it sound easy for everyone to get a high quality chick whenever they want.
It's easy, go out to a beergarden type bar, there a bunch in australia, have a few drinks, get loose, talk to a group of fine ladies, yes a group, out of a grouo of 4-6 girls one should believe the shit ur talking..

I wanna take u guys out one night (no homo)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
It's easy, go out to a beergarden type bar, there a bunch in australia, have a few drinks, get loose, talk to a group of fine ladies, yes a group, out of a grouo of 4-6 girls one should believe the shit ur talking..

I wanna take u guys out one night (no homo)

Are you a good looking dude?   Do you blatantly ask to bang them/take them home or disguise your intentions?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »
Are you a good looking dude?
Im not ugly, Im not going to say im hot or beautiful...which i dont think i am, but when i go out im the hottest man on the planet..Im the best.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »
Im not ugly, Im not going to say im hot or beautiful...which i dont think i am, but when i go out im the hottest man on the planet..Im the best.

yea you're right it's important to act that way, i added another question to my post