Author Topic: SOUNDNESS WAS RIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD I PUT MY PISS IN MY EAR TO REMOVE  (Read 21885 times)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: SOUNDNESS WAS RIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD I PUT MY PISS IN MY EAR TO REMOVE
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »
Thanks for sharing the knowledge Soundness. 

Guys, do your friends and family know that you drink your urine?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 07:09:52 PM »
social conditioning is useful to stop you doing shit like jumping out of a building cause youve learnt that you will die. However social conditioning has many many draw backs, one of them is believing that piss=bad.

Eisenherz,

Exactly. As I think about how much more wonderful life would be for everyone and how many lives could have been saved and lengthen, this practically angers me. WE'VE BEEN ROBBED. We're not supposed to throw this stuff away, we're supposed to keep re-using it for an optimal moment-by-moment experience of life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 07:11:26 PM »
Urine is a slightly acidic fluid which carries waste from the kidneys to the outside world. The kidneys have millions of nephrons which filter toxins, waste, ingested water and mineral salts out of the bloodstream. The kidneys regulate blood acidity by excreting excessive alkaline salts when necessary. The chief constituent of the nitrogenous wastes in urine is urea, a product of protein decomposition. Urea is, among other things, a diuretic. Average adult urine production is from one to two quarts a day. The bladder, where urine is stored for discharge, holds on average about 16-20 ounces of fluid, though the average discharge is about half that amount. In addition to uric acid, ammonia, and creatine, urine consists of many other waste products in minute quantities.

Being a waste product does not mean that a substance is toxic or harmful. It means that the body cannot absorb the substance at the present time. We might think of many of urine's constituents as if they were leftovers from a meal. We could throw the excess food away or we could eat it later after diluting it substantially with water and putting it in the blender. With urine, unfortunately, we cannot ingest waste products in the form they had when first ingested.
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
Thanks for sharing the knowledge Soundness. 

Guys, do your friends and family know that you drink your urine?

No, but I think we need to build up the courage to let people know. I must admit I have yet to do so. I think if we have some easy to understand biological model, like that reply I forwarded you guys, we can reach people.

I think now that we can tell people we should. They will NOT recieve it well at first and it is a personal risk. But a noble one. And, if you can explain it the way it is in that reply, I think we can reach people.

Good luck on this, I truly mean that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »
thanks for coming to getbig.com soundness
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »
thanks for coming to getbig.com soundness

I love it here simply because of people like you, Johnny. These people are intelligent enough to have meaningful discussion.

If we genuinely try to help one another, we can make this a productive experience for all, and we can all leave Getbig with more than we came here with.  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 07:20:05 PM »
piss=ssip=sip
doctor=rotcod=ROT CODE
A

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »
RECYCLING IS KING.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »
my piss is tastin pretty bitter but i certainly feel the recycling of energy effect
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »
RECYCLING IS KING.
recycling=gnil c y cer= n-ill see why sir  ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
pharmacy=yc am rahp= "why see am rape"
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »
my piss is tastin pretty bitter but i certainly feel the recycling of energy effect

If it's ever tough, just plug your nose or drink it really fast and in one attempt.

What I'm amazed at is that your brain reacts INSTANTLY. The SECOND you swallow, you get this pleasure feeling.
Our body senses that we've done something wonderful for it and lets us know with this feeling.

Yes, the energy is there immediately, and the following 10 seconds after you finish will be quite the experience as you feel your mind react.;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 07:31:05 PM »
If it's ever tough, just plug your nose or drink it really fast and in one attempt.

What I'm amazed at is that your brain reacts INSTANTLY. The SECOND you swallow, you get this pleasure feeling.
Our body senses that we've done something wonderful for it and let us know with this feeling.

Yes, the energy is there immediately, and the following 10 seconds after you finish will be quite the experience as you feel your mind react.

i kinda like that strong bitter taste, kinda has that alcohol taste
A

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »
Aftertaste like beer.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »
I don't have to drink my own urine...but it's sterile.....and I like the taste

Pee Nice -- rip the mic and goes for yours.
U

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
i kinda like that strong bitter taste, kinda has that alcohol taste

As you associate that taste more and more with something so great, you will love it more and more through time.  ;D
I guess you could say you "acquire a taste for it." I liked it from the start, too. The more water you drink, the less taste there will be.

I want to mention, never do this on drugs. You'll be taking more of the drugs and may overdose.

Life would be the best experience it could possibly be if we didn't introduce anything foreign into it and just recycled the liquid gold our bodies produce.  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:31 PM »
Aftertaste like beer.

exactly

imagine the cumalitive effect of never wasting your piss and being on creatine!!!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »
As you associate that taste more and more with something so great, you will love it more and more through time.  ;D
I guess you could say you "acquire a taste for it." I liked it from the start, too. The more water you drink, the less taste there will be.

I want to mention, never do this on drugs. You'll be taking more of the drugs and may overdose.

Life would be the best experience it could possibly be if we didn't introduce anything foreign into it and just recycled the liquid gold our bodies produce.  ;)
what if you smoke weed but do no other drugs? maybe get even more higher!!! same with coffee keep recycling in that caffiene
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
what if you smoke weed but do no other drugs? maybe get even more higher!!! same with coffee keep recycling in that caffiene

You will save money because...YOU'LL NEED LESS WEED!!!  ;)

I don't smoke it, but that's fine, just keep it in small amounts and don't do any other drugs, again, you'll be taking what's making you high back in to a degree... This could actually make a person lose the desire for drugs. They will feel content and therefore may not see the need for them anymore...

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »
I read that drinking your piss after eating shrooms will prolong your trip.  Good recycling effect there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
please watch brothers this is pretty good towards the middle talks about the photon belt and dimensions
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
exactly

imagine the cumalitive effect of never wasting your piss and being on creatine!!!

Yes, it will make your supplements go further because whatever was being pissed out before will instead be utilized.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »
I read that drinking your piss after eating shrooms will prolong your trip.  Good recycling effect there.
yep read that too lol, im bout to hook up with some good herbs tommorrow
A

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »
Apparently piss relieves the sting from a jellyfish bite.
I am a big baby

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
I read that drinking your piss after eating shrooms will prolong your trip.  Good recycling effect there.

In many ancient societies, they used to utilize this concept in heirarchical form...

The leader would take the drugs, then the next highest authority would get to drink the leaders' pee, then the next in line would get to drink that person's pee, and so on... No joke!  ;)