Author Topic: Lets just give up on Israel and the Arab world  (Read 8487 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Lets just give up on Israel and the Arab world
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »
Slapper..I know that maybe you mean well in your heart..I don't want to make this a personal thing between us....but you never really answer any question that I put to you....I ask you a question and you then deflect it by saying "..and what of this?...and what of that?...never answering my question and trying to remain very ambiguous about what your true feelings really are...and you do this because I suspect you secretly SYMPATHIZE with the suicide bombings and the aggressive posture of Hamas...and you never ever talk about Fatah at all....like you are deliberately ignoring them..probably because they are not militant enough for you..is this true??

Also..Hamas never truly accepts cease-fires.....it is a ploy to gain some time to re-arm..why don't their police arrest those who are launching rockets into israel??

tell us right now....what is your true opinion of Hamas...does Israel have a right to defend itself from Hamas?.....what is your opinion of Fatah?....what is your opinion on Yasser Arafat??....you say that no one knows what Hamas wants to do....tell me..what DO YOU want them to do?..what is your opinion? as to what they should do??...also, you say that it is irrelevant that Hamas broke the cease-fire....really?..so you are saying that Hamas cannot be taken at it's word??..

Also you talk about how can we measure who is a barbarian???..well Hamas sends their children and even their women to die as suicide bombers...plus it hides among women and children during conflicts causing many civilian casualties.....is this not Barbaric???In the history of conflict it is always the endeavour of men to keep women and children OUT of conflict and out of harm's way....Hamas does not do this...

you ay that israel is destroying Palestine....not true....Hamas and the palestinians are destroying palestine by brainwashing their children and population to worship death and to strive towards sacrificing themselves....and the reason that Hamas is not doing suicide bombings recently is because they can no longer make it into Israel with confidence to blow themselves up since Israel has built the wall and strengthened it's defenses against these attacks

and yes I do respect you as a human being....you just need to be a little bit more objective my friend

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2009, 11:14:45 AM »
Slapper..I know that maybe you mean well in your heart..I don't want to make this a personal thing between us...

Of course I mean well. That goes without saying. As far as the "personal" stuff goes... I'm sorry to say it but I have no idea what you're trying to say. This is a public forum, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If reading things you do not like makes you think that it's "personal" then I can't help you there. All I can say from my part is that I harbor no ill feelings towards no one (and that includes you... just in case you ask me).

but you never really answer any question that I put to you....I ask you a question and you then deflect it by saying "..and what of this?...and what of that?...never answering my question and trying to remain very ambiguous about what your true feelings really are...and you do this because I suspect you secretly SYMPATHIZE with the suicide bombings and the aggressive posture of Hamas

::) ::) ::)

WHAT?!

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T!

I've made my position very clear on various occasions: I do not approve of any civilian killings on either side of the conflict. Now, just because someone does not share your point of view does not mean he/she wants to kill you. Capisci.

...and you never ever talk about Fatah at all....like you are deliberately ignoring them..probably because they are not militant enough for you..is this true??

No, I do not talk about Fatah because I do not know enough about Fatah. Plain and simple. The same way I do not talk about Irgun or Haganah, even though these two Israeli terrorist groups are dead now (or mutated into the Mossad). I know this.

Having said this, and pardon me for not getting in the ABSURD discussion in morally equating the radicalized military arm of Hamas to the Israeli army, I find all arguments for Israeli righteousness to be laughable. I mean, some of you (although I ignore if you got into the action) have posted some type of derogatory text about the Palestinians being dogs, not loving their kids, etc; yet I have yet to read the same thing from a Palestinian. Furthermore, if launching rockets into civilian enclaves makes you a dog, makes you inhuman, what would you consider the Israeli army's mass bombings of Palestinian civilians? A dog perhaps? And don't tell me that Israel is defending itself. That's has LOOOOONG been refuted to not be the case, outside of American and Israeli circles that is. One has only to look at the maps of the evolution of the Israeli state (territory-wise) to find out that ANY argument about Palestinians being proposed things NO ONE would reject is ludicrous. Or that there is somehow some balance, some equality in how the conflict affects both sides, when it is clear, and one has only to look at the numbers, that the death ratio between Palestinians and Israelis is now 6:1. And finally, the Israeli army is an occupying force. Occupation=attack. Preventing occupation=defense. I cannot make it any clearer. You can add all the rhetoric you want, but that is reality, not spin.   

Also..Hamas never truly accepts ceasefires.....it is a ploy to gain some time to re-arm..why don't their police arrest those who are launching rockets into israel??

That is not true, Hamas did accept ceasefires on various occasions, and, unlike Israel, THEY DO ALLOW UN INSPECTORS into their territory. The state of Israel has not complied with more than 60 UN resolutions, so pardon me if I am a it sceptical about ANYTHING they say.

tell us right now....what is your true opinion of Hamas...does Israel have a right to defend itself from Hamas?

The same way Hamas has a right to defend the Palestinian territory from Israel?

.....what is your opinion of Fatah?....what is your opinion on Yasser Arafat??....you say that no one knows what Hamas wants to do....tell me..what DO YOU want them to do?..what is your opinion? as to what they should do??...also, you say that it is irrelevant that Hamas broke the ceasefire....really?..so you are saying that Hamas cannot be taken at it's word??..

No, prior to Hamas resuming its attacks, and therefore ending the ceasefire, the Israeli state did not fullfill its obligations as an occupying power, preventing UN personnel from entering the Gaza strip (according to Israeli "opinion" because they were giving arms to Hamas... don't ask) or kidnapping humanitarian personnel from entering the strip and aleviating what was quickly becoming a humanitarian catastrophe. ONLY when the situation became unbearable... that's when Hamas, aka "the dogs", said "fuck it". 

Also you talk about how can we measure who is a barbarian???..well Hamas sends their children and even their women to die as suicide bombers...plus it hides among women and children during conflicts causing many civilian casualties.....is this not Barbaric???In the history of conflict it is always the endeavour of men to keep women and children OUT of conflict and out of harm's way....Hamas does not do this...

The Israeli army has killed more Palestinian kids and women than suicide bombers. Way more. If you measure "barbarism" by the amount of people dead, the Israeli army is way more barbaric in its methods than the suicide bombers: They seek to kill more people in a larger territory, while, indoingso, their argument is that terrorists were hiding amongst women and children, when ANY SANE MIND would use that as the reason TO NOT attack.

you ay that israel is destroying Palestine....not true....Hamas and the palestinians are destroying palestine by brainwashing their children and population to worship death and to strive towards sacrificing themselves....and the reason that Hamas is not doing suicide bombings recently is because they can no longer make it into Israel with confidence to blow themselves up since Israel has built the wall and strengthened it's defenses against these attacks

Yes, I do agree that putting children in harms way is deplorable. Anyone with a heart and a mind would tell you that. That goes without saying.

and yes I do respect you as a human being....you just need to be a little bit more objective my friend

Conditional respect. Nice. "I repect you" period would been nicer.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »
Israel warns civilians of impedning attacks.  They are trying to limit civilian casualties whenever possible, but it is hard when Hamas uses innocents as human shields.

If hamas had israel's arsennal, they would kill every man, woman, and child in isreal
Valhalla awaits.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
Israel warns civilians of impedning attacks.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Riiiiiight!

They are trying to limit civilian casualties whenever possible, but it is hard when Hamas uses innocents as human shields.

Of course. I guess there's nothing wrong with the "when in doubt bomb the fuck out of them anyway" policy. 

If hamas had israel's arsennal, they would kill every man, woman, and child in isreal

Let's stick to real life, to what we see in Gaza and not on hypoheticals.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Riiiiiight!

Of course. I guess there's nothing wrong with the "when in doubt bomb the fuck out of them anyway" policy. 

I guess there's nothing wrong with launching rockets at civilians. Civilians that have nothing to do with the Israeli military or govt. Why is it that Palestinians are the only people in the world who get a free pass on killing people? You were the same moron who was melting down over dead Iraqi civilians. Can't switch hit on this one.

I'm sure you think there's nothing wrong with the leader of Hamas going on TV and telling Palestinians to kill Israeli children and for Jews in Europe to be killed as well.  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 05:11:39 PM »
I guess there's nothing wrong with launching rockets at civilians.

Civilians that have nothing to do with the Israeli military or govt.

No they don't, and I agree with you on that. But that applies to BOTH sides.

Why is it that Palestinians are the only people in the world who get a free pass on killing people? You were the same moron who was melting down over dead Iraqi civilians. Can't switch hit on this one.

I'm sure you think there's nothing wrong with the leader of Hamas going on TV and telling Palestinians to kill Israeli children and for Jews in Europe to be killed as well.  ::)

No, no messieur, that is what YOU are saying. Take for example the latest outburst of violence in the area: Egypt brokers a truce, a ceasefire, between Hamas and the Israeli state. Rocket-launching virtually stops on each side. Israel breaks another UN resolution and submits the Gaza strip to a terrible blockade that KILLS 169 human beings (Red Cross).

Were you in the same condition, what could you possibly have done?

I have to go to bed now (with a clean conciensce mind you).

Nighty night now.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Riiiiiight!

Why do you deny facts? Spreading leaflets before striking isn't enough? Not to mention it's a fucking warzone so GTFO people!

You see....you have no credibility.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
libya, iraq, jordan, israel & egypt want peace.   iran does not.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »
bumpity-bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »
 ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2011, 12:39:16 AM »
;)

:-\  

Did you really post a picture that says, "real Americans defend Israel"

You really posted that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
Yes.  When the choice is isreal or the muslim fanatics, I choose isreal.

Personally, I wish we just let the jews do their own thing wo interference and mop up the muslims all over the desert.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:57 AM »

Personally, I wish we just let the jews do their own thing wo interference and mop up the muslims all over the desert.
Why is the choice between muslim fanatics and israel?  Are you saying that saying no to Israel is saying yes to muslim extremists? Wait, no, you're saying you don't have a choice.  You're saying that you are forced into giving a rats ass about this bullshit.  Who exactly is forcing you to give a flying rats ass about what goes on over there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 05:14:24 AM »
Why is the choice between muslim fanatics and israel?  Are you saying that saying no to Israel is saying yes to muslim extremists? Wait, no, you're saying you don't have a choice.  You're saying that you are forced into giving a rats ass about this bullshit.  Who exactly is forcing you to give a flying rats ass about what goes on over there?

Fox News  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: LETS JUST GIVE UP ON ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLD
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2011, 05:36:16 AM »
We have the typical liberal media spin again in the news.

Israel gets rocket attacks for weeks on end.  Israel responds.

It must be Israels' fault for defending itself and they should just accept getting attacked by these poor defenselsss humiliated muslims.

Screw em.  Let Israel wipe these vermin out and be done with it already.   
The Jews moved into Israel, kicked people out of their homes and declared the land theirs.

Think that might have rubbed some people the wrong way?

What if someone came into your mom's basement with a gun and said you had to leave, that god said it's not you house anymore?

You would be cool with that right? Wrong. You would make 100,000 angry posts, you heavy hitter.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2011, 05:41:27 AM »
The Jews moved into Israel, kicked people out of their homes and declared the land theirs.

Think that might have rubbed some people the wrong way?

What if someone came into your mom's basement with a gun and said you had to leave, that god said it's not you house anymore?

You would be cool with that right? Wrong. You would make 100,000 angry posts, you heavy hitter.

And the Jews have tried making peace with these animals many times over and offered 95% of what they wanted time and time again.  And they said no. 

Even bill clinton said the palis are their own worst enemy and dont want peace.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2011, 05:47:18 AM »

And the Jews have tried making peace with these animals many times over and offered 95% of what they wanted time and time again.  And they said no. 

Even bill clinton said the palis are their own worst enemy and dont want peace.

After they stole their homes? Are you being serious?

Of course they don't want 'peace'. They want their fuckn land back. Who wouldn't?

There is no way to justify stealing someone's land. Just give it up.

You're just a racist and the Arabs are brown, so you hate them. Just admit it already.

If the Arabs came and stole the some white people's land in Manhattan, at gunpoint, what would your reaction be? Would the whites fighting back be 'animals' who didn't want 'peace'?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2011, 05:48:32 AM »
After they stole their homes? Are you being serious?

Of course they don't want 'peace'. They want their fuckn land back. Who wouldn't?

There is no way to justify stealing someone's land. Just give it up.

You're just a racist and the Arabs are brown, so you hate them. Just admit it already.

If the Arabs came and stole the some white people's land in Manhattan, at gunpoint, what would your reaction be? Would the whites fighting back be 'animals' who didn't want 'peace'?

Have you ever read a history book? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »
More than you.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »
More than you.

Obviously you skipped the chapter on WW2 and its aftermath. 

Bro - have you been checked out for TBI? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011, 05:54:03 AM »
TBI isn't funny, I don't know why you keep asking me that. I wasn't involved in an IED explosion.

You're a racist and it's pointless to argue with you.

As to the original post of this thread, I couldn't agree more.

Can you imagine how much we would have saved in blood and treasure had we not supported this religious garbage of this worthless piece of shit sand land in the middle of nowhere? Let's these people kill each other off for their god, I don't give a shit.

There's too many people in the world and we might as well get rid of religious morons if it is war we must have. Recognize it for the natural selection that it is and move on. Grow up or die.
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011, 07:23:21 AM »

and if we did that the blame would go to the U.S. anyway due to our support of Israel,,,not to mention we would be dragged into another war .....I am very pro-israel but they can't have Carte Blanche to just do anything without our pproval

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »

Fox News  ;D

that explains your dumbness :)