Author Topic: Baby Time!!!!  (Read 11756 times)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Re: Baby Time!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
Aren't we all ;D

Yes my friend, yes we are  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »
Well I'm having a hard time uploading my pics of my little ones, but here's a pic of my crazy azz son "chippy" ;D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »
Well I'm having a hard time uploading my pics of my little ones, but here's a pic of my crazy azz son "chippy" ;D

He don't look like he's into cagefighting....where u go wrong man  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2009, 05:04:23 PM »
He don't look like he's into cagefighting....where u go wrong man  ;D
hahahaha! believe it or not, he's the scrapper of the family.

He's been in some real good ones because of his skin color and blue eyes, till about a month ago where he was tagging this kid that is 2 yrs older and lot bigger pretty good and the kids friend didn't like that their hero was getting his ass handed to him by a little twerp, so they decided to jump my son and video it...........needless to say when i saw the vid I wasn't happy..... the main kid wound up getting a broken jaw and the other got 8 stitches ;)

I have had him training with a good friend for about 3 yrs now....the kids has sum wicked subs ans tons of heart.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
hahahaha! believe it or not, he's the scrapper of the family.

He's been in some real good ones because of his skin color and blue eyes, till about a month ago where he was tagging this kid that is 2 yrs older and lot bigger pretty good and the kids friend didn't like that their hero was getting his ass handed to him by a little twerp, so they decided to jump my son and video it...........needless to say when i saw the vid I wasn't happy..... the main kid wound up getting a broken jaw and the other got 8 stitches ;)

I have had him training with a good friend for about 3 yrs now....the kids has sum wicked subs ans tons of heart.

Good shit man  8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »
Here's a pic of my daughter.........she's about 7 months older then she is in this pic.

I'll try and get some recent ones up soon.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
Here's a pic of my daughter.........she's about 7 months older then she is in this pic.

awesome bro-----i cant wait till my girl gets to that age

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »
awesome bro-----i cant wait till my girl gets to that age

Thanks man.....she is a doll.

Ive had some personal probs with her mother, so it's been hell seeing her anymore.......I use to have her 4 days a week........now i haven't seen her in over 8 months........Its been hell man.

The last time i seen her was in the backseat of her moms car with only her bf driving........needless to say that's where i went wrong.

I got assault charges and 2 restraining orders, so I had to have a friend deliver her x-mas presents and for now my mom stays in touch and sends me pics.

Really sucks cause for the first 1 1/2yrs of her life she was with me more than her mommy :(............You have no idea how hard it is not to off someone over it.............lucky for her i have my sons and they mean just as much as she does............It's just she's my little girl and i'm not allowed to protect her.

For now, but soon i will have joint custody.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

Adorable little girl you got there brotha.  Your probably dreading her teen years like i am with mine though.  I'm relatively certain i will spend some time in the clink for assault & battery on high school kids.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »
Adorable little girl you got there brotha.  Your probably dreading her teen years like i am with mine though.  I'm relatively certain i will spend some time in the clink for assault & battery on high school kids.
;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »

Ive had some personal probs with her mother, so it's been hell seeing her anymore.......I use to have her 4 days a week........now i haven't seen her in over 8 months........Its been hell man.

The last time i seen her was in the backseat of her moms car with only her bf driving........needless to say that's where i went wrong.

I got assault charges and 2 restraining orders, so I had to have a friend deliver her x-mas presents and for now my mom stays in touch and sends me pics.

Really sucks cause for the first 1 1/2yrs of her life she was with me more than her mommy :(............You have no idea how hard it is not to off someone over it.............lucky for her i have my sons and they mean just as much as she does............It's just she's my little girl and i'm not allowed to protect her.

That's rough bro. Hang in there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »

Sorry to hear that SS. Hope the situation gets better for you soon.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

x1,000

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 07:13:08 AM »

Good luck man.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »

Gorgeous girl big guy. Hope you get her back where she belongs soon.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2009, 08:01:32 PM »
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Here's a pic of my little guy form a a year or so ago.

No, he's not a skin head ;D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

Cute kid, nice bike, great haircut.  :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »
Cute kid SS.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

hmmm looks alot like your baby pic

(your daughter is adorable too...hope that situation turns out well)

R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »

Beautiful little girl

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »
Good looking family SS.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »
An updated pic of my soon to be 3 yr old, Madison

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »
My 4 year old Riley. Man cant wait for the boy to come May 12th. Gonna need some help with these girls when there older

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
A lot of blessed members here on the Y.  We must secure the existence......ah just kidding. 
\

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »
Well my wife got her hospital papers today and they are inducing my son on May 12th @ 6:00 a.m. I got 25 days til my boy is here learning rear naked chokes...... ;D