Author Topic: Who here has had severe injury, and got hooked on opiates?  (Read 8404 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Who here has had severe injury, and got hooked on opiates?
« on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »
Through all my surgeries Back, Stomach, foot, Hernia, and shoulder,
all within 5 years 2 vicoden no longer does it.  Its like candy.
So I had to take Oxycontin, or Roxicodone, or Dilaudid at very high dosages.
Coming off is such a fucking bitch, I'm talkin bout Basketball Diaries.
I know Guy Grundy went through it with Nubain, but I have a solution
if anyone is hooked or gets hooked.

Goto a detox dr and get
Clonidine 1mcg control blood pressure
Rubaxin 500mg muscle relaxer
Ativan 1mg Central nervous depressent
and subutex 8mg. Pain killer

You will not have to go through
the painful withdrawls.  You'll be
clean in a month or less.

All of these drugs do something that affects withdrawl seperately
so you don't have to go through the ringer.
Most are all show no go!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Who here has had severe injury, and got hooked on opiates?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 10:25:03 AM »
Through all my surgeries Back, Stomach, foot, Hernia, and shoulder,
all within 5 years 2 vicoden no longer does it.  Its like candy.
So I had to take Oxycontin, or Roxicodone, or Dilaudid at very high dosages.
Coming off is such a fucking bitch, I'm talkin bout Basketball Diaries.
I know Guy Grundy went through it with Nubain, but I have a solution
if anyone is hooked or gets hooked.

Goto a detox dr and get
Clonidine 1mcg control blood pressure
Rubaxin 500mg muscle relaxer
Ativan 1mg Central nervous depressent
and subutex 8mg. Pain killer

You will not have to go through
the painful withdrawls.  You'll be
clean in a month or less.

All of these drugs do something that affects withdrawl seperately
so you don't have to go through the ringer.
What a mess you are!
I am a big baby

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:43 AM »
Americans seem to love painkiller more then they love themself

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »
Chainsaw good for you.With you high opiate tolerance you will need more then 8 mg of Suboxone, you will probably need 24-32 mg.If you were take as much opiates as you stated previously, 8mg of Suboxone wont dont much for you..I must mention this, this is very important, if you take to much Suboxone it can actualy put you into withdrawl.Alot of people dont know this.

The only thing you have to look out for is Suboxone, you have too ween off of it.Because Suboxone itself is very powerful,you cant just quit it cold turkey, like most people think.I would give yourself probably 2 weeks to ween off of Suboxone.
They make 2mg tablets of sublingual suboxone, and you can take those while wenning yourself off.
So if you were to take 8 mg of Suboxone,then go to 6 mg for 4 days, then go to 4 mg for 4 days, then go to 2 mg for 4 days, then stay on 2 mg for 5-7 days.Then 1 mg for 4 days, by then you can just stop taking it

I took pharmacolgy courses in college, and I know atleast 4 doctors who prescibe Suboxone to there patinets.It is a miracle drug for addicts.I never battled with addiction, thank god but I know alot of people who have.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 10:51:55 AM »
Chainsaw,
Has this affected your 500$ a week fish buying habits at all?
$

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »
Chainsaw,
;D
I am a big baby

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
Why do you need an injury to get hooked on opiates ???

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 11:01:57 AM »
Why do you need an injury to get hooked on opiates ???

he keeps hurting himself, so he can justify his addictions to himself

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »

Ohhh,got it ;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »

The heart's a muscle too bro :)
$

w8m8

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »
Pretty sure Dr's need a special license caveat to prescribe suboxone and subutex aswell

Your regular Dr may not be allowed to prescribe it

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »
Chainsaw good for you.With you high opiate tolerance you will need more then 8 mg of Suboxone, you will probably need 24-32 mg.If you were take as much opiates as you stated previously, 8mg of Suboxone wont dont much for you..I must mention this, this is very important, if you take to much Suboxone it can actualy put you into withdrawl.Alot of people dont know this.

The only thing you have to look out for is Suboxone, you have too ween off of it.Because Suboxone itself is very powerful,you cant just quit it cold turkey, like most people think.I would give yourself probably 2 weeks to ween off of Suboxone.
They make 2mg tablets of sublingual suboxone, and you can take those while wenning yourself off.
So if you were to take 8 mg of Suboxone,then go to 6 mg for 4 days, then go to 4 mg for 4 days, then go to 2 mg for 4 days, then stay on 2 mg for 5-7 days.Then 1 mg for 4 days, by then you can just stop taking it

I took pharmacolgy courses in college, and I know atleast 4 doctors who prescibe Suboxone to there patinets.It is a miracle drug for addicts.I never battled with addiction, thank god but I know alot of people who have.

You got it right and wrong.  Suboxone and Subutex are 2 different things.  Also, I should have mentioned you would have to take all 4 3x a day for the first week.  I've been through this several times, as I said due to surgery, and I know there are getbiggers out there that may have a similar situation.  Suboxone sucks by the way, with the added Nandroxone in it, it works 1/2 as good.  Also you have to wait until you hit withdrawl to actually have the take you back out.  You can't take a vicodin and Subutex together, good point it will send you into a massive withdrawl!  I hope this info helps someone.  I'm off everything (pain killers) now.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »
Chainsaw,

Recession has.  I'll be back on top though soon.  Thanks for you're concern.
Most are all show no go!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »
Recession has.  I'll be back on top though soon.  Thanks for you're concern.

fuck you
$

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
Some of you clowns have it all wrong.  Maybe you'll total you're car,
and you'll have some problem, or chronic pains strains ect that actual
bodybuilders have. so anyway, this is here to help.  Keep the flaming coming.
All I can say, its made me stronger and wiser, and if 1 person gets something
from this.  All the better.
Most are all show no go!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »
Suboxone is as bad as the opiates, just as addictive.

I got hurt real bad and was precsribed painkillers and got hooked.

fought it on and off for years with tapering, suboxone, buprinex(shit gets you high as a mofo) with no success.

i finally went cold turkey, was miserable for months and got through it. there really is no other way to get OFF those things

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 11:28:13 AM »

fought it on and off for years with tapering, suboxone, buprinex(shit gets you high as a mofo) with no success.

i finally went cold turkey, was miserable for months and got through it. there really is no other way to get OFF those things

I was hooked on Nubain for almost 2 years, I was up to shooting 6CC's/120mg day IV. Nubain is soooo weak compared to roxies. I quit but I relapsed with roxies going through 13-25 per day (30mg each).

One month ago I went into a detox clinic and they put me on suboxone, I used that crap for a week and kicked it.  The stuff is just another opiate.  I never got buzzed off subs, it's not possible. I have been about 3.5 weeks sober.  Everyday is a challenge and thats how you have to go about things one day at a time.

Opiates are the devil, they will take you and everything you have before you know it.  Those who say they are not that bad of a drug have never really used for an extended  period of time.  I spent around 30K+ in the past 3 years on opiates.  What a waste of money and life.  A never ending nightmare.   I started using to function with nerve damage in my back and a bad knee.  Then it got out of hand.  If any of you have a problem PM me we can talk.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 11:31:16 AM »

Subutex is different, and you CANT JUST USE SUBUTEX.  ALL the drugs are needed together for stated reason.  My first post explains it all.  Avoid suboxone, subutex does not have naltroxone that limits subutex ability.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »
I was hooked on Nubain for almost 2 years, I was up to shooting 6CC's/120mg day IV. Nubain is soooo weak compared to roxies. I quit but I relapsed with roxies going through 13-25 per day (30mg each).

One month ago I went into a detox clinic and they put me on suboxone, I used that crap for a week and kicked it.  The stuff is just another opiate.  I never got buzzed off subs, it's not possible. I have been about 3.5 weeks sober.  Everyday is a challenge and thats how you have to go about things one day at a time.

Opiates are the devil, they will take you and everything you have before you know it.  Those who say they are not that bad of a drug have never really used for an extended  period of time.  I spent around 30K+ in the past 3 years on opiates.  What a waste of money and life.  A never ending nightmare.   I started using to function with nerve damage in my back and a bad knee.  Then it got out of hand.  If any of you have a problem PM me we can talk.
Bro good for you, you had a very serious roxicodone addiction.  I was taking 9 a day x30.  25 of them, wow, no wonder suboxone wouldn't work.  Shit, Heroin wouldn't have worked if you were up to 25 a day.
Most are all show no go!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 01:43:24 PM »
Bro good for you, you had a very serious roxicodone addiction.  I was taking 9 a day x30.  25 of them, wow, no wonder suboxone wouldn't work.  Shit, Heroin wouldn't have worked if you were up to 25 a day.

It's still a battle, it's amazing the long term damage those things (opiates) do to your brain.  I am far from cured, but I am doing better than I was.  It's having to adapt to normal life again.  That is the hard thing and dealing with all the surpressed emotions and the things you did during your addiction.  It is very depressing and dark.  I wouldn't wish my life on my worse enemy. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »
i won't give you shit about drug addiction chainsaw

hope you come out the other side
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »
i wish i had some opiates

my left knee is fucked for about a week and a half

feels like the hamstring and quad both have a bunch of tiny tears right at the knee.  hurts to walk

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:09 PM »
i wish i had some opiates

my left knee is fucked for about a week and a half

feels like the hamstring and quad both have a bunch of tiny tears right at the knee.  hurts to walk
Your boyfriend likes to play rufff eh?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »
Chainsaw wrote
You got it right and wrong.  Suboxone and Subutex are 2 different things.  Also, I should have mentioned you would have to take all 4 3x a day for the first week.  I've been through this several times, as I said due to surgery, and I know there are getbiggers out there that may have a similar situation.  Suboxone sucks by the way, with the added Nandroxone in it, it works 1/2 as good.  Also you have to wait until you hit withdrawl to actually have the take you back out.  You can't take a vicodin and Subutex together, good point it will send you into a massive withdrawl!  I hope this info helps someone.  I'm off everything (pain killers) now.

If you have been reading my posts, I have on numerious occasion that Subutex, and Suboxone are 2 diffrent drugs .
By the way Subutex is not half as strong as Suboxone its just as strong.It just has Nandroxone in it to stop the addict from relapsing and using drugs.Why would a person take Subutex or Suboxone if they planned on using Vicodin?  
That would be stupid.If and addict is truly and addict Suboxone is the better choice, because if a person takes a opiate, such as Vicodin, Percosets, or Loritabs, then the Nanadroxone will block the effects of the opiate.
Chainsaw I dont want to argue with you, you seem like a good duy, your just a lil off track .

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »
Chainsaw wrote

If you have been reading my posts, I have on numerious occasion that Subutex, and Suboxone are 2 diffrent drugs .
By the way Subutex is not half as strong as Suboxone its just as strong.It just has Nandroxone in it to stop the addict from relapsing and using drugs.Why would a person take Subutex or Suboxone if they planned on using Vicodin?  
That would be stupid.If and addict is truly and addict Suboxone is the better choice, because if a person takes a opiate, such as Vicodin, Percosets, or Loritabs, then the Nanadroxone will block the effects of the opiate.
Chainsaw I dont want to argue with you, you seem like a good duy, your just a lil off track .

Exactly what Im saying.   The Naldroxone in the suboxone does interfere with the action of Subutex.  I can speak for myself, as well as other people that I've seen taking it.  I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE JUNKIE PARTIER THAT TAKES A HANDFUL OF PILLS TO GET OFF.  I'M SPEAKING OF SOMEONE WITH BACK INJURIES, CHRONIC PAIN, THAT TAKE A PERSCRIBED DOSAGE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.  JUNKIES WILL NEED NALDROXONE, cause they are addicted to the high, not just withdrawling from a perscribed dose.
Most are all show no go!