Author Topic: Why do so many people have so much against protein powder?  (Read 17568 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Why do so many people have so much against protein powder?
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:25 PM »
i just wolf it down and move on, taste is irrelevant

I've kind of trained my mind to to do have to do whatever in order to get where I want. So no matter the taste of a horrid product, if I think it's the best thing for me to get where I want, then I'll do it.
Remember Liquid Clen by VPX? That shit was HORRIBLE TASTING!!! But damn did it ever make me feel good, so I kept taking it and learned to accept the taste. Not like the taste, but accept it.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »
Some people here even say you shouldn't consume it at all? ???

Discuss...

Lou Ferrigno had the guts of saying that himself in August 90' Flex mag article on page 30.

""Despite the fact the I weight 270 pounds in hard condition, I  only eat about 150 grams of protein per day. and yet i 'm able to make progress on this relatively small amount."

"What i try to do is make SURE that the protein comes ONLY from HIGH- QUALITY  sources:eggs,fish,chicken nonfat milk products and amino acid capsules".

That's it,  from a guy that went to weight close to 300 pounds by 1988 (20 years ago) for his Hulk return  tv movie..

Next time you want to spend $50.00 in a 5 pounds protein powder think about it.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH  ISOLATE !!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

Lou Ferrigno

""Despite the fact the I weight 270 pounds in hard condition, I  only eat about 150 grams of protein per day. and yet i 'm able to make progress on this relatively small amount."

Nasser has said this in the past too. Claimed he's a genetic marvel or something. Either way, Nasser and Lou are full of shit.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
Nasser has said this in the past too. Claimed he's a genetic marvel or something. Either way, Nasser and Lou are full of shit.

"When Someone who got paid $$$$$$ to be on an add holding a bucket of protein for years tells you thats a waste of money" you better believe it

I dont know how can some folfs still have a doubt !

wooossshhhhhhhhhhh !!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »
HOW AND WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MANY COMPETITORS

I was a drug dealer to the bodybuilding world for 10 years.
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 11:47:36 PM »
I was a drug dealer to the bodybuilding world for 10 years.

wow, you must be a billionaire.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2009, 11:51:00 PM »
And I bet you're still covering your toilet bowl with the resulting squirts in a few seconds.

It's not what you ingest it's what you digest. Protein needs fat & an acidic environment.

Try this: replace you protein shakes with 3 whole eggs beaten lightly into 1-2 tablespoons of cream & 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar.

Let me know how you are after a month of this.
dude you dont have to eat fat at every meal in order to digest protein. for example this morning i woke up and i drank 3 monster glasses of skim milk. then throughout the next 4 hours i drank two mass xxxl from gnc which are whey isolate and matlodextrin and i had two bananas. thats zero fat, about 150g protein, 400 gram carbs.  all that protien was digested, no doubt.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2009, 12:19:00 AM »
Some people here even say you shouldn't consume it at all? ???

Discuss...

ofcourse you should consume protien podwer my friend,,infact a weight gainer such as mhp up your mass or something like that its called ,,is actually very very good nutritious powder that can substitute for serious meals,,BUT!! and this is a huge but!!! when a fella like that getny something i forgot his fuckin name you know juiced up hormonized fella owner of supp company he post here alot,,you all know who im talkin about,,,the liar who claims he is 250lb at 6 feet all naturally yada yada,,,when a fella like him come here and in between jesus and locket talks about how this creatine is good and that is bad and this protien is timed to be realeased when you wake up at 3 am yada yada,,,when this guy come and spit this shit along with danta once in a blue moon they ove to come here about once every week,,,when they spit this balonnie it makes people like you serious bodybuilders and amatuer bodybuilders discusted with supplements and among them protien powders,,

you pay attention when those fellas come ,,,mishko,,palumbo,,danta fella ,getny,,they all comed when they got something to stuff up your ass,,when they wanna sell another bullshit supplement that can not work and will never work ,,

they live off begginers,,

if someone can realistically come here and say he is 5'11 250 naturally and pretty lean ,, then that someone will be able to lie his way into anything he wants out of you

its a cycle....the money they make off you for supplements go on their hormones and come to me!

life sucks but i always make sure i am thre last one to end fuckin those guys in the ass,,so dont you worry ,,you buy your shit from them but they buy their shit from us and thats where i fuck them well every single time
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »
ofcourse you should consume protien podwer my friend,,infact a weight gainer such as mhp up your mass or something like that its called ,,is actually very very good nutritious powder that can substitute for serious meals,,BUT!! and this is a huge but!!! when a fella like that getny something i forgot his fuckin name you know juiced up hormonized fella owner of supp company he post here alot,,you all know who im talkin about,,,the liar who claims he is 250lb at 6 feet all naturally yada yada,,,when a fella like him come here and in between jesus and locket talks about how this creatine is good and that is bad and this protien is timed to be realeased when you wake up at 3 am yada yada,,,when this guy come and spit this shit along with danta once in a blue moon they ove to come here about once every week,,,when they spit this balonnie it makes people like you serious bodybuilders and amatuer bodybuilders discusted with supplements and among them protien powders,,

you pay attention when those fellas come ,,,mishko,,palumbo,,danta fella ,getny,,they all comed when they got something to stuff up your ass,,when they wanna sell another bullshit supplement that can not work and will never work ,,

if someone can realistically come here and say he is 5'11 250 naturally and pretty lean ,, then that someone will be able to lie his way into anything he wants out of you

its a cycle....the money they make off you for supplements go on their hormones and come to me!

life sucks but i always make sure i am thre last one to end fuckin those guys in the ass,,so dont you worry ,,you buy your shit from them but they buy their shit from us and thats where i fuck them well every single time

how bout 5'11" 240 and kinda lean ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2009, 12:28:15 AM »

And your point is?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »
how bout 5'11" 240 and kinda lean ;D

anyone who ever touched 220 or over at 5'11 in lean condition as in sub 10% has been to hormones ,,

240....you talkin about constant use of gh in addition to aas
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »
anyone who ever touched 220 or over at 5'11 in lean condition as in sub 10% has been to hormones ,,

240....you talkin about constant use of gh in addition to aas

that's why i said "kinda" lean  I'm curious as to what you think my  hormonal status is.....I've been getting a lot of pm's from people that think I'm full of shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:05 AM »
that's why i said "kinda" lean  I'm curious as to what you think my  hormonal status is.....I've been getting a lot of pm's from people that think I'm full of shit

whjos groink? groiudy? same person? groudy is natural i never seen groink before
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:57 AM »
whjos groink? groiudy? same person? groudy is natural i never seen groink before

check my avatar

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »
check my avatar

well, there's a obviously tiny pic of a supposedly huge guy that wears god knows how many layers of clothes and fat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2009, 12:49:37 AM »
well, there's a obviously tiny pic of a supposedly huge guy that wears god knows how many layers of clothes and fat.

right click view image   genius 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2009, 12:54:48 AM »
right click view image   genius 

ok, well, there's a obviously big pic of a huge guy that wears god knows how many layers of clothes and fat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2009, 12:55:18 AM »
ok, well, there's a obviously big pic of a huge guy that wears god knows how many layers of clothes and fat.

you're a dick ;D

ps that's one thin t shirt...the rest is all big G

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »

Lou Ferrigno had the guts of saying that himself in August 90' Flex mag article on page 30.

"What i try to do is make SURE that the protein comes ONLY from HIGH- QUALITY  sources:eggs,fish,chicken nonfat milk products and amino acid capsules".

That's it,  from a guy that went to weight close to 300 pounds by 1988 (20 years ago) for his Hulk return  tv movie..

Lou used so much GH for his 92 comeback he had to have his wrists operated on.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »
you're a dick ;D

ps that's one thin t shirt...the rest is all big G

ok, one layer of shirt and 30% bf.

j/k, you look pretty big.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:47 AM »

First of all, it doesn’t matter if Lou Ferrigno can grow on such a relatively small amount of protein. Chances are most people (including you) can't do that.

Secondly, spending $50 on 5-lbs of protein powder? That’s not necessary, as you can get that much protein powder (if not more) for about half that amount. At the very least, two jugs of Body Fortress Whey protein powder will run you about $28.

That’s not taking into consideration CLEARANCE SALES (namely as places like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe). The best deal I ever obtain was HDT’s 5+1 Whey Protein, on sale for $10, each. I ended up with three of them.

A couple of months ago, I got a 13-lb bucket of Mass XXX for $26. More recently, ON’s Nitro Core 24 was marked down to $35 for a 6-lb jug ($28 with Gold Card).

And, since it’s April, that means it’s “Buy One; Get One 50% Off” at Vitamin Shoppe on all its brand of goods, including the Vitamin Shoppe’s BodyTech line, in particular the Whey Tech protein powder. Ten pounds of that (two 5-lb jugs) will run you about $53.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
First of all, it doesn’t matter if Lou Ferrigno can grow on such a relatively small amount of protein. Chances are most people (including you) can't do that.

Secondly, spending $50 on 5-lbs of protein powder? That’s not necessary, as you can get that much protein powder (if not more) for about half that amount. At the very least, two jugs of Body Fortress Whey protein powder will run you about $28.

That’s not taking into consideration CLEARANCE SALES (namely as places like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe). The best deal I ever obtain was HDT’s 5+1 Whey Protein, on sale for $10, each. I ended up with three of them.

A couple of months ago, I got a 13-lb bucket of Mass XXX for $26. More recently, ON’s Nitro Core 24 was marked down to $35 for a 6-lb jug ($28 with Gold Card).

And, since it’s April, that means it’s “Buy One; Get One 50% Off” at Vitamin Shoppe on all its brand of goods, including the Vitamin Shoppe’s BodyTech line, in particular the Whey Tech protein powder. Ten pounds of that (two 5-lb jugs) will run you about $53.

Once again, why so obsessed with whey? Casein is a great protein in its own right with a different profile.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »
Once again, why so obsessed with whey? Casein is a great protein in its own right with a different profile.

Why are you so obsessed with casein?

Different proteins for different times, i for my part think it's plain useless to supplement casein protein because you can get enough from milk products.
Whey protein, on the other hand, is only available in decent amount as a supplement.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
Why are you so obsessed with casein?

Different proteins for different times, i for my part think it's plain useless to supplement casein protein because you can get enough from milk products.
Whey protein, on the other hand, is only available in decent amount as a supplement.

Hmm...I guess. I don't really bother with dairy products because of the protein powder. I like time released proteins. Just convenient.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2009, 11:28:56 AM »
Hmm...I guess. I don't really bother with dairy products because of the protein powder. I like time released proteins. Just convenient.

lol, you drink too many shakes.