Author Topic: Did America Land On The Moon  (Read 30148 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Did America Land On The Moon
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2009, 09:04:36 AM »
Prove that any of these moon landing occured???

Show the amateur astronomers where the 'moon cart' was left
Show the amateur astronomers where the 'american flag was posted'
Show the amateur astronomers where the artifacts from the landed space craft were left'

THERE IS NOTHING...that is why NASA will NOT give the coordinates....You can''t use the NATIONAL SECURITY excuse because IT'S THE MOON...

What film

http://moonrising-themovie.com/home.html

I only have time or energy to debate 2 CT's at once.  But didn't they land in the sea of tranquility?  Do we have telescopes powerful enough with public access that could see the buggy and flag?  if so, wouldn't it be a matter of taking the time to search for it?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
I only have time or energy to debate 2 CT's at once.  But didn't they land in the sea of tranquility?  Do we have telescopes powerful enough with public access that could see the buggy and flag?  if so, wouldn't it be a matter of taking the time to search for it?

YES independent astronomers do have telescopes powerful enough to see fine detail ont he moon...EVEN TEH SEA OF TRANQUILITY...

Otherwise why not just focus Hubble or Chandra on the moon at the coordinates to prove there was a moon landing...or would that expose the TRUTH OF NO MOON LANDING??? :o :o :o
C

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2009, 09:10:03 AM »
I teach physics for a living and can tell you that most of the so called "proof" we didn't based on shadows and movements is a violation of basic physics.
There is a decent sized reflector one the Apollo crew put on the moon. We use to reflect a laser off it and can determine the distance of the moon to earth. ( D = V x T )
Sorry folks, this is urban myth nonsense

Hmmmm...questions persist

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »
YES independent astronomers do have telescopes powerful enough to see fine detail ont he moon...EVEN TEH SEA OF TRANQUILITY...

But are they powerful enough to see the flag and buggy?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2009, 09:15:19 AM »
But are they powerful enough to see the flag and buggy?

YES THEY ARE....The independent astronomers were the ones who discovered the Shoe Maker Levy asteroids that crashed into Jupiter and provided pictures and info of all type. You mean their telescopes can see asteroids MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY...yet can't see a car, flag, and what not only 250,000 miles away???? and again why not turn hubble toward the moon to the coordinates?????
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2009, 09:18:36 AM »
YES THEY ARE....The independent astronomers were the ones who discovered the Shoe Maker Levy asteroids that crashed into Jupiter and provided pictures and info of all type. You mean their telescopes can see asteroids MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY...yet can't see a car, flag, and what not only 250,000 miles away???? and again why not turn hubble toward the moon to the coordinates?????

I'm not talking about the Hubble.

I'm talking about public access or privately own telescopes being power enough to see the buggy and flag.

If telescopes like that exist then it can be proved that the Buggy and flag are not there.  Which hasn't happened.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2009, 09:28:40 AM »
I'm not talking about the Hubble.

I'm talking about public access or privately own telescopes being power enough to see the buggy and flag.

If telescopes like that exist then it can be proved that the Buggy and flag are not there.  Which hasn't happened.

OZMO YOU ARE AN ASS IF EVER THERE WAS ONE...THe argument is "prove there was a moon landing". Prove it with and by whatever means possible....which includes, independent astronomers, hubble and chandra telescopes, etc etc. You are trying to argue whether an independent telescope can see a flag or buggy, which I have already said such telescopes exist and NASA will not provide the coordinates to where this buggy, flag, artifacts were 'supposedly' left. No astronomer is going to spend decades zooming in on every square foot of the moon to find out if there are any artifacts, which in turn would prove whether there was or wasn't a landing...we all know there wasn't. So let NASA provide the coordinates (which they won't) and let the astronomers zoom in and see the artifacts...that will end all CT and arguments....but then again thatalso expose NASA as a FAKE/LIAR...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2009, 09:34:39 AM »
OZMO YOU ARE AN ASS IF EVER THERE WAS ONE...THe argument is "prove there was a moon landing". Prove it with and by whatever means possible....which includes, independent astronomers, hubble and chandra telescopes, etc etc. You are trying to argue whether an independent telescope can see a flag or buggy, which I have already said such telescopes exist and NASA will not provide the coordinates to where this buggy, flag, artifacts were 'supposedly' left. No astronomer is going to spend decades zooming in on every square foot of the moon to find out if there are any artifacts, which in turn would prove whether there was or wasn't a landing...we all know there wasn't. So let NASA provide the coordinates (which they won't) and let the astronomers zoom in and see the artifacts...that will end all CT and arguments....but then again thatalso expose NASA as a FAKE/LIAR...

Sam.  Calm down.  I'm just making the point that IF there are telescopes that can see the Buggy and the Flag and they are public access or privately owned then the sea of tranquility can be photographically mapped and proved that the buggy and flag aren't there.......

Which hasn't happened.  Should it have?

And it doesn't make an ass just because I'm owning CT's right and left.  Brilliant, yes.  Ass, no.   :D ;D j/k

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2009, 09:47:05 AM »
I teach physics for a living and can tell you that most of the so called "proof" we didn't based on shadows and movements is a violation of basic physics.
There is a decent sized reflector one the Apollo crew put on the moon. We use to reflect a laser off it and can determine the distance of the moon to earth. ( D = V x T )

Wait, I don't follow.

You are saying we landed, or did not?

(Personally, my own belief is that we went and orbited but the stuff that happened on the the surface was staged.  We definitely went into space and went there, but the details of what happened on the surface -and inabilty of anyone in the last 40 years to ever view the debris we left - is just too odd.  You'd think that American flag on the surface would be something we'd be PROUD of)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2009, 09:51:42 AM »
Sam.  Calm down.  I'm just making the point that IF there are telescopes that can see the Buggy and the Flag and they are public access or privately owned then the sea of tranquility can be photographically mapped and proved that the buggy and flag aren't there.......WHY MAP THE MOON WHEN TEH COORDINATES CAN BE GIVEN?????

Which hasn't happened. Why would an independent astronomer incur hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of dollars in cost 'MAPPING THE MOON FOR ARTIFACTS' Should it have?

And it doesn't make an ass YES IT DOESjust because I'm owning CT's right and left OWNING???...NOT ON YOUR LIFE.  Brilliant, NO!!!.  Ass, YES.   :D ;D j/k

YOU ARE NOT AN ASS...YOU ARE AN IGNORANT ASS LACKING LESS BRAIN CELLS THAN AN ACTUAL ASS...

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2009, 09:56:01 AM »

You teach physics???? Based on you post..There is no wonder why american students are so stupid.
No one asked the distance to the moon, which by the way does not require a reflector to determine...
Violation of physics because of "WHAT" in shadow and movement??
Distance equals Velocity times Time...means what in regard to landing on the moon??
THe urban myth is you teach physics!!!!!!
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »
YOU ARE NOT AN ASS...YOU ARE AN IGNORANT ASS LACKING LESS BRAIN CELLS THAN AN ACTUAL ASS...

Wow, you are really angry.

i set you off that bad?

I made a simple easy point and you melt down that quick?

BTW,  you map the moon because the coordinates aren't given.  If it can be done, than it should be done, because that would prove the moon landing was fake right?

But instead, we've got people like your self, who can't see that without melting down.

Too bad for you.

I guess that's why they call you folk moonbots. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
Wow, you are really angry.

i set you off that bad?

I made a simple easy point and you melt down that quick?

BTW,  you map the moon because the coordinates aren't given.  If it can be done, than it should be done, because that would prove the moon landing was fake right?

But instead, we've got people like your self, who can't see that without melting down.

Too bad for you.

I guess that's why they call you folk moonbots. 

I am actually having fun...I love making the less intelligent aware of their stupidity...please continue to post and meander all over the place avoiding the issue
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »
Watch yourself... Ozmo will f*cking frog-stomp your ass...   >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »
I am actually having fun...I love making the less intelligent aware of their stupidity...please continue to post and meander all over the place avoiding the issue

Ok sure.   ::)

Back to the point at hand.

IF they (public & private telescopes)  can photographically map the sea of tranquility, why don't they just do it to prove the moon landings were faked?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

heheh   :)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »

Ooooooh..I am sooooooo scared. Is that what he did to you? Was that before or after he TEA BAGGED you???
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
Ooooooh..I am sooooooo scared. Is that what he did to you? Was that before or after he TEA BAGGED you???

OOOohhhhhh shit!   Good one!  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
Wait, I don't follow.

You are saying we landed, or did not?

(Personally, my own belief is that we went and orbited but the stuff that happened on the the surface was staged.  We definitely went into space and went there, but the details of what happened on the surface -and inabilty of anyone in the last 40 years to ever view the debris we left - is just too odd.  You'd think that American flag on the surface would be something we'd be PROUD of)

Of course we landed! Unless you want believe some aliens put the reflector up there.
This is one debate I think of as pretty lame. I don't mean to be rude, but c'mon.
Of course, some refuse to accept basic science and look for some sinister stuff.
It amazes me how a higher % of Americans consider that Jesus was the son of GOD and devine ,but think landing on the moon as not likely.
thanks for the reply

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

Back to the point at hand.

IF they (public & private telescopes)  can photographically map the sea of tranquility, why don't they just do it to prove the moon landings were faked?

bump

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2009, 11:07:35 AM »
Of course we landed! Unless you want believe some aliens put the reflector up there.
This is one debate I think of as pretty lame. I don't mean to be rude, but c'mon.
Of course, some refuse to accept basic science and look for some sinister stuff.
It amazes me how a higher % of Americans consider that Jesus was the son of GOD and devine ,but think landing on the moon as not likely.
thanks for the reply

Good point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 11:10:24 AM »
Good point.

Actually, I find it hard to believe that the astronauts would have been able to conceal a secrete this long if they did not actually land there.

Someone would have screwed up.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »
You teach physics???? Based on you post..There is no wonder why american students are so stupid.
No one asked the distance to the moon, which by the way does not require a reflector to determine...
Violation of physics because of "WHAT" in shadow and movement??
Distance equals Velocity times Time...means what in regard to landing on the moon??
THe urban myth is you teach physics!!!!!!
Thanks, but no thanks,  ;)
This is a pretty dumb debate, but I took the bait and got into it. It is the same as the anti evolution crowd and the flat earth society.
If you folks want to believe the Apollo missions were some grand conspiracy, fine, have at it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »
Thanks, but no thanks,  ;)
This is a pretty dumb debate, but I took the bait and got into it. It is the same as the anti evolution crowd and the flat earth society.
If you folks want to believe the Apollo missions were some grand conspiracy, fine, have at it.

Its amazing how easy some of these people fall into ad-hom when their argument starts getting challenged.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 11:33:19 AM »
okay.  bottom line.  in the 40 years since the moon landing...

Is there a single photograph from Earth of ANY of the multiple landing wreckage?  We left moon rovers, flags, golf clubs, and launching pad.

Surely there has to be one.