Author Topic: FOX didn't cover Obama's press conference...  (Read 3564 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FOX didn't cover Obama's press conference...
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »
FOX didn't cover Obama's press conference...

so Obama didn't answer FOX reporter's questions at the new conference.

Today, FOX is whining about it on their network, that Obam snubbed them.

Discuss.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: FOX didn't cover Obama's press conference...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »
"fox news" just trying to get air time.

another bullshit distraction.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »
the one today? or the 100 day one? i was watching the 100 day one and saw some of his conference today on FOX

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:31:20 AM »
the one today? or the 100 day one? i was watching the 100 day one and saw some of his conference today on FOX

FOX primetime chose not to cover it last night.  idol, baby!

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 01:59:07 AM »
So, the questions he answered were hand picked anyway. Do you actually think he's going to get hard questions from entertainment reporters? Dudes a complete joke.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 02:50:42 AM »
So, the questions he answered were hand picked anyway. Do you actually think he's going to get hard questions from entertainment reporters? Dudes a complete joke.

lol....I guess George W.  welcomed all questions huh?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 03:19:59 AM »
lol....I guess George W.  welcomed all questions huh?

LOL ;D

According to Coach, G.Dubyah was a great president.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 04:36:17 AM »
They had it on two other Fox stations. A President doesn't need the entire airway for every speech.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 05:10:09 AM »

Obamas conferences are a waste of time since he does not answer questions and Fox made a smart business move. 

James

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:29 AM »

Here is the truth :

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/04/fox-rejects-obamas-request-for-airtime.html

"Fox has issued a statement saying it will air regular programming (detective drama Lie to Me) Wednesday night instead of Obama's 100-day news conference.

"The Fox Broadcasting Company will not air the Presidential News Conference," Fox said in a statement. "Fox's sister networks, Fox News Channel and the Fox Business Network, will air the press conference in its entirety. Fox will be alerting viewers with an onscreen graphic at the top of the 8:00 PM (ET) hour that the press conference is available on Fox News Channel and the Fox Business Netw
ork.

"Obama losing viewers: Latest primetime telecast down 29%..."  :o

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/04/obama-press-conference-draws-288-million-viewers.html

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 06:41:03 AM »
How about going back and comparing the questions asked to Bush as compared to the questions asked to Obama. I don't recall a question ever asked to Bush if he was ever "enchanted" by something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 08:14:04 AM »
How about going back and comparing the questions asked to Bush as compared to the questions asked to Obama. I don't recall a question ever asked to Bush if he was ever "enchanted" by something.

He did learn that Putin was a good man by "looking into his eyes and seeing his soul".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 08:19:06 AM »

do you have any source to back up this claim?  I can't find anything to confirm this.

speaking of "entertainment reporters", I wonder why Obama didn't take a question from man-whore and "station chief" Jeff Gannon from Talon News

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »
Come on, anyone with an ounce of integrity can admit he gets softball questions from an adoring media.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »
hahahaha the gannon cannon!

I never really paid attention to this story, because hey, I don't care if a guy wants to buddy around with a man-whore.  It's his business.

But gannon did get to call out questions such as "How can you remain so brave and muscular despite all the liberal bashing you receive?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 08:22:23 AM »
Come on, anyone with an ounce of integrity can admit he gets softball questions from an adoring media.

um, the March 24 interview.

FOX reporter asked about the one-world currency, which fueld a lot of loony CTers.

(Wait, doubting the official story on anything since Jan 21st is no *patriotic*.... gotcha...)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
When Obama claims that he really doesnt want to expand government, and he would prefer to keep it streamlined,why dont the reporters roar with laughter?The guy wants a government takeover of healthcare,wants to nationalise education and wants to dictate how much energy you can use,what kinds and how much you will pay for it.That would add up to the largest expansion of government in the history of this country.He and his retard vice president are liars!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
um, the March 24 interview.

FOX reporter asked about the one-world currency, which fueld a lot of loony CTers.

(Wait, doubting the official story on anything since Jan 21st is no *patriotic*.... gotcha...)

Were talking about eh press conferences by and large are love fests.  And the currency questions was because Geithner adressed it himself as part of the G20 and other mentions of it in the news.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 08:32:40 AM »

yeah - here are a couple of perfect examples of the "softballs": 

Thank you, Mr. President. You've said in the past that waterboarding, in your opinion, is torture. Torture is a violation of international law and the Geneva Conventions. Do you believe that the previous administration sanctioned torture?

Thank you, sir. Let me follow up, if I may, on Jake's question. Did you read the documents recently referred to by former Vice President Cheney and others saying that the use of so-called enhanced interrogation techniques not only protected the nation but saved lives?

Thank you, Mr. President. I want to move to Pakistan. Pakistan appears to be at war with the Taliban inside their own country. Can you reassure the American people that if necessary America could secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and keep it from getting into the Taliban's hands or, worst-case scenario, even Al Qaeda's hands?

Thank you, Mr. President. One of the biggest changes you've made in the first 100 days regarding foreign policy has had to do with Iraq. But do the large-scale — there's large-scale violence there right now. Does that affect the U.S. strategy at all for withdrawal? And could it affect the timetable that you've set out for troops?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
yeah - here are a couple of perfect examples of the "softballs": 

Thank you, Mr. President. You've said in the past that waterboarding, in your opinion, is torture. Torture is a violation of international law and the Geneva Conventions. Do you believe that the previous administration sanctioned torture?

Thank you, sir. Let me follow up, if I may, on Jake's question. Did you read the documents recently referred to by former Vice President Cheney and others saying that the use of so-called enhanced interrogation techniques not only protected the nation but saved lives?

Thank you, Mr. President. I want to move to Pakistan. Pakistan appears to be at war with the Taliban inside their own country. Can you reassure the American people that if necessary America could secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and keep it from getting into the Taliban's hands or, worst-case scenario, even Al Qaeda's hands?

Thank you, Mr. President. One of the biggest changes you've made in the first 100 days regarding foreign policy has had to do with Iraq. But do the large-scale — there's large-scale violence there right now. Does that affect the U.S. strategy at all for withdrawal? And could it affect the timetable that you've set out for troops?

Those are easy open ended questions he has canned answers to. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 08:36:24 AM »

Only would a redneck, high school educated, trax palin  look alike like Coach would call a man with 1000x the brain capacity as him a "complete joke"...  Its like saying Michael Jordan was a complete Joke on the court..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »
Those are easy open ended questions he has canned answers to. 

they don't look easy to me

open ended?  would you prefer he do simplistic "yes and no" questions

honestly, I can't help but notice that from your point of view Obama can't do anything right. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 08:44:49 AM »
honestly, I can't help but notice that from your point of view Obama can't do anything right. 

333386 was pissed that Obama's kids aren't goin to public school.

Even HH6, who can't stand Barry, admits that from a securituy standpoint, it's impossible to send th First Kids to public school.

When I saw 333386 complain about the kids attending private school, I realized he's the kinda cat who will bitch about anything.  Obama could cure cancer, and 33 would complain that he hasn't done enough for heart disease.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 08:44:58 AM »
they don't look easy to me

open ended?  would you prefer he do simplistic "yes and no" questions

Yes he can, but he wont.  

Nationalizing car companies is a bad thing to do.

Nationalizing AIG was a bad thing to do

Spending us into debt slavery is a bad thing to do.

Imposing new energy taxes is a bad thing to do.

Etc etc etc.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:20 AM »
Yes he can, but he wont.  

Nationalizing car companies is a bad thing to do.

Nationalizing AIG was a bad thing to do

Spending us into debt slavery is a bad thing to do.

Imposing new energy taxes is a bad thing to do.

Etc etc etc.

You need Xanex.  You are one paranoid MF..