Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 29376 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« on: May 05, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »
I can't believe people are made to go through this shit.  ::)

"White guilt training".
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:32:11 AM »
where does this stupid bitch live, I'll go kill her myself.  What in the fucking hell did I just watch :-\

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »
where does this stupid bitch live, I'll go kill her myself.  What in the fucking hell did I just watch :-\

That is my job, remember ??
Do you even own a Gun ??

Matt-C only - EVER - get's banned from here when people run out of counter debate.
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 01:41:33 AM »
Do you even own a Gun ??
Hell no, like I'm a Marine or something lol...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »
That is my job, remember ??
Do you even own a Gun ??

Matt-C only - EVER - get's banned from here when people run out of counter debate.

Maybe they get tired of listening to you broken records? It's a bodybuilding forum. Go take your insecure, teary eyed meltdowns elsewhere. They lose their luster after the first 500 times you repeat yourself.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 01:44:15 AM »

It appears to be a social experiment, the outcome of which I'd love to know!  :D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 01:49:04 AM »
It appears to be a social experiment, the outcome of which I'd love to know!  :D
I didn't watch it all, just saw that stupid bitch an knew it would be about 1.001 seconds before I snapped her stupid neck.  But if they all signed up for that bullshit, my bust.  Not sure why anyone would volunteer for that crap.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 01:51:22 AM »
I can't believe people are made to go through this shit.  ::)

Matt.

You deal with - Screech & Chavez, I am bore to fucking tears of them & am going for chicken & rice.
Later.
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 01:52:24 AM »
hahahahahahahaha.... ;D 

easy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 01:58:35 AM »
hahahahahahahaha.... ;D 

easy

Hahahaha. I wonder if these retards message each other on AIM after every post and fellate themselves.

"Hey man, did you see my 497th post today about minorities. I totally fucking rocked it."
"Yeah man, you fucking killed it. Rock on! let's get back at it on that Jew's site!!!!"

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 02:05:18 AM »
lol

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 03:36:00 AM »
its painful watching this video. i wonder how many blacks would wipe slavery from the history books if it meant they'd be living in africa today?  the problem is not that whites are racist toward blacks, whites are far too compassionate and accepting of them.  the problem is multiculturalism, that blacks and whites are like oil and water.  whitey will always be racist and blacks oppressed because blacks will never match or outperform whites academically, in the workforce etc, they will always have feeling of inferiority as a result, and whites inherent superiority in fields involving intelligence/success etc. will make us forever racist.
what do white people need to do, give away everything to blacks and do our best to become as stupid, violent and unsuccessful as possible, then we won't be racist anymore and we can all live happily together?
 the only solution is deportation or segregation.  blacks need to accept reality and thank their lucky stars they live in a country where they have whitey to support and look after them, affording them a standard of living lightyears above what they could ever dream to provide on their own.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 04:39:19 AM »
its painful watching this video. i wonder how many blacks would wipe slavery from the history books if it meant they'd be living in africa today?  the problem is not that whites are racist toward blacks, whites are far too compassionate and accepting of them.  the problem is multiculturalism, that blacks and whites are like oil and water.  whitey will always be racist and blacks oppressed because blacks will never match or outperform whites academically, in the workforce etc, they will always have feeling of inferiority as a result, and whites inherent superiority in fields involving intelligence/success etc. will make us forever racist.
what do white people need to do, give away everything to blacks and do our best to become as stupid, violent and unsuccessful as possible, then we won't be racist anymore and we can all live happily together?
 the only solution is deportation or segregation.  blacks need to accept reality and thank their lucky stars they live in a country where they have whitey to support and look after them, affording them a standard of living lightyears above what they could ever dream to provide on their own.

part 2:

part 3:

w

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 04:52:38 AM »
mud shark.
P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:10:59 AM »
From the film maker of this documentary:

Xenophobia has nothing to do with the color of peoples skin or with their ethnic origin, but it certainly has to do with social categories as superior or inferior, poor or rich, on the top or on the bottom. It is xenophobia that makes woman, homosexuals, the disabled and the old people find themseleves in exile in their own land.

Over the past 20 years, Jane Elliott, a former teacher in the midwest USA, has committed herself to leading a fight against prejudice, ignorance and racism in society. She continues to practise the same philosophy which she began with her school class after Martin Luther King jun.'s death in 1968. Today her audience is much broader including teachers, students, firemen and even the complete staff of a bank. In her workshops she devides people on the basis of two arbitrary physical-properties - BLUE or BROWN EYES. She declares the latter to be better and more intelligent and grants them privileges, privileges she denies to the blue eyed,deemed to be worse, less intelligent and lower qualified.

For the first time, many white people become acquainted with the feeling of belonging to a condemned group which can never win. They experience the feeling of being discriminated against, in the same way that society today discriminates against women, people with a different skincolor or the disabled. In only 15 minutes, Jane Elliott manages to build up a realistic micro-cosmos of society today with all its phenomena and feelings. As already known from the ill reputed Milgram experiment, even participants who knew the "rules" are unable to remain uninvolved. What starts as a game turns into cruel reality which causes some participants' emotions to errupt with unforeseen intensity...

B L U E  E Y E D  
a Film by Bertram Verhaag

BLUE EYED offers a first chance to sit-in on a full-length workshop with America's most celebrated and dynamic diversity trainer, Jane Elliott. Her "blue eyed/brown eyed" workshop, initiated in 1968 as a ground breaking experiment in anti-racist training, has been featured all over the United States on Today, the Tonight Show, Donahue, Oprah, ABC Nightline and PBS' Frontline. Elliott believes, "The film BLUE EYED is by far the most comprehensive and exciting on my work available it sums up 28 years of experience in the emotional impact of discrimination". 

In BLUE EYED we join a group of 40 teachers, police, school administrators and social workers in Kansas City - blacks, Hispanics, whites, women and men. The blue-eyed members are subjected to pseudo-scientific explanations of their inferiority, culturally biased IQ tests and blatant discrimination. In just a few hours under Elliott's withering regime, we watch grown professionals become despondent and distracted, stumbling over the simplest commands.

Jane Elliott's approach is especially relevant today. It demonstrates irrefutably that even without juridical discrimination, hate speech, lowered expectations and dismissive behaviour can have devastating effects on minority achievement. Black members of the BLUE EYED group forcefully remind whites that they undergo similar stresses, not just for a few hours in a controlled experiment, but every day of their lives. And Elliott points out that sexism, homophobia and ageism work in the same way.

Back at her Iowa home, Elliott reflects upon how the simple classroom exercise she devised the day after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination has transformed her life. After her experiment got national television coverage, she recalls, townspeople made threatening phone calls, beat and spit at her children and boycotted her parents' coffe shop, eventually forcing it out of business.

Clips from her original classes and interviews with former students confirm that Jane Elliott's workshops make them permanently more empathetic and sensitive to the problem of racism. Counselors, student program administrators, corporate trainers and psychologists agree BLUE EYED is a film every American needs to experience - what about us?
w

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 05:25:39 AM »
Why has no-one taken a scoped 'Accuracy international' .308 cal & plotted up over the street for her house, & the moment she stepped out of the morn to get in her car................BLOW HER ASININE, LITTLE GREY HEAD, OFF HER FUCKING SHOULDERS!! *CONFUSED*  ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 05:48:10 AM »
Interesting but its of more historical significance.  Many people seem to forget we are living in 2009, not 1960 and they keep living in the past.  Many whites feel horrible about the history of slavery and racism in this country committed by previous generations but at this point its not beneficial to continue to beat a dead horse.  In fact, I believe it contributes to resentment in the non-black younger generation because they see very limited racism, particularly in cities and in the workplace, but see preferential treatment under Affirmative Action.  So, they are taught to treat everyone equally, but there is a different set of rules for a segment of the population (not only with A.A in schools and in the workplace but sometimes culturally as well).

Blacks, as a minority in the US, have finally been given equal opportunity.  The difficult issue is where are many starting from (socioeconomically).  That, along with the broken families and backward cultural teachings, is what the hurdle is IMO.  Blacks have been given unique opportunities under affirmative action, grants and other programs (that other minorities were not given) and are well represented (or in some cases over represented) in all government positions, healthcare, police & fire, entertainment, sports, and moving up quickly in politics.  IMO, its time to end preferential treatment and treat all people equal now.  The country is becoming more and more mixed every year.  The far left appologists, at this point, are not really helping anyone IMO.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 06:15:08 AM »
Interesting but its of more historical significance.  Many people seem to forget we are living in 2009, not 1960 and they keep living in the past.  Many whites feel horrible about the history of slavery and racism in this country committed by previous generations but at this point its not beneficial to continue to beat a dead horse.  In fact, I believe it contributes to resentment in the non-black younger generation because they see very limited racism, particularly in cities and in the workplace, but see preferential treatment under Affirmative Action.  So, they are taught to treat everyone equally, but there is a different set of rules for a segment of the population (not only with A.A in schools and in the workplace but sometimes culturally as well).

Blacks, as a minority in the US, have finally been given equal opportunity.  The difficult issue is where are many starting from (socioeconomically).  That, along with the broken families and backward cultural teachings, is what the hurdle is IMO.  Blacks have been given unique opportunities under affirmative action, grants and other programs (that other minorities were not given) and are well represented (or in some cases over represented) in all government positions, healthcare, police & fire, entertainment, sports, and moving up quickly in politics.  IMO, its time to end preferential treatment and treat all people equal now.  The country is becoming more and more mixed every year.  The far left appologists, at this point, are not really helping anyone IMO.

w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 07:22:29 AM »

Shooter...you better watch this TWICE....or more
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 07:23:21 AM »
I dont understand it.Is this forced by the job?As soon as she would have said "SIT DOWN" that would have been it.The problem today is everybody is afraid.However,if one guy would have said "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!THIS JOB DOESNT MEAN A FUCKING THING TO ME,BUT WILL YOU MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT YOU SHRIVELED UP LITTLE BITCH".I bet she would have taken a different tact.

By the way,by doing that ,you would have shown EXACTLY how blacks react so you would have learned the lesson of the program.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
I didn't watch it all, just saw that stupid bitch an knew it would be about 1.001 seconds before I snapped her stupid neck.  But if they all signed up for that bullshit, my bust.  Not sure why anyone would volunteer for that crap.

If you had watched the WHOLE video you would have understood what the process/program was about. She makes it very clear what she is doing and why she is doing it...I love the part where she is in a auditorium full of whites and she asks all of them.. If you would like to be treated like whites treat a Black person in america...then please stand up? Not a single white stands. She then says...This is what I wanted to find out..and that is you (as whites) are all to aware of how you have and still treat Blacks in america, yet you pretend everything is fine/fair/equal. If you knew your "fairness" was fair then there should be no reason not to stand...but you didn't...

This is a great video and you need to WATCH THE WHOLE THING AND STOP ACTING ON EMOTIONS OR PRECONCEIVED IDEAS OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT....
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
Blacks as a group are morons. Other groups have succeeded under far worse conditions. Blacks tends to fail wherever they go.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 08:04:15 AM »
Blacks as a group are morons. Other groups have succeeded under far worse conditions. Blacks tends to fail wherever they go.

I didn't know you were Black Debussey...that explains it all
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »
I didn't know you were Black Debussey...that explains it all

;D