Author Topic: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America  (Read 3270 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 03:13:17 AM »
zionism isn't a race.  I'm trying to make sure the line isn't crossed and I have deleted obviously racist stuff.  Infact several things in the last month that were directed toward Jews.  but it's hard to make sure the line isn't crossed when people have a different vision of the line, when people see zionist and jew as synonymous.

It's just a tactic, no different than when Jews/Israelis use the Holocaust to justify brutality/preventative aggression. The 'boo word' antsemitism has lost much of its force though because it has become quite hackneyed with reference to 'zionism'.
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2009, 03:15:46 AM »
Bernard Josephs
May 7, 2009

George Galloway rejects idea that Jews run the world — but Baroness Tonge is not so sure

A split has emerged within the ranks of anti-Israel campaigners after one of Israel’s harshest parliamentary critics, George Galloway, warned his fellow activists that claims that a powerful Zionist lobby is steering the Middle East policies of Western governments could lead to outright antisemitism.

But Lib Dem peer Baroness Tonge reiterated to the JC her belief that there is indeed a Zionist lobby which exercises disproportionate influence.

Mr Galloway, the Respect Party MP for Bethnal Green and Bow, told a Westminster meeting last week that blaming a Zionist conspiracy for controlling Middle East policy was racism.

He was responding to remarks from the floor claiming that an influential Zionist lobby was in control of American Middle East policy.

http://www.thejc.com/articles/anti-israel-camp-split-zionist-conspiracy%E2%80%99
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »
Yeah, yeah.

Like I said "dude, I am on it"  ;)
I give you sixty seconds, Pillowtalk

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2009, 03:25:40 AM »
This is geared towards our American cousins, as there is no longer any Freedom of Speech in most of Europe & other places like Canada. The following article is by Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. Got any labels to toss at him before you read the article ?? Maybe "anti-Semitic" comes to mind ?? If it did, then you have been successfully conditioned, A+ well done !!

On October 16, 2004, President George W. Bush signed the Israel Lobby’s bill, the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. This legislation requires the US Department of State to monitor anti-semitism world wide.

To monitor anti-semitism, it has to be defined. What is the definition? Basically, as defined by the Israel Lobby and Abe Foxman, it boils down to any criticism of Israel or Jews.

Rahm Israel Emanuel hasn’t been mopping floors at the White House.
As soon as he gets the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 passed, it will become a crime for any American to tell the truth about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians and theft of their lands.

It will be a crime for Christians to acknowledge the New Testament’s account of Jews demanding the crucifixion of Jesus.

It will be a crime to report the extraordinary influence of the Israel Lobby on the White House and Congress, such as the AIPAC-written resolutions praising Israel for its war crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza that were endorsed by 100 per cent of the US Senate and 99 per cent of the House of Representatives, while the rest of the world condemned Israel for its barbarity.

It will be a crime to doubt the Holocaust.
It will become a crime to note the disproportionate representation of Jews in the media, finance, and foreign policy. DING DING DING! - Coming from someone that would know

In other words, it means the end of free speech, free inquiry, and the First Amendment to the Constitution. Any facts or truths that cast aspersion upon Israel will simply be banned.
Many Americans have been brainwashed by the propaganda that Palestinians are terrorists who threaten innocent Israel. These Americans will see the censorship as merely part of the necessary war on terror. They will accept the demonization of fellow citizens who report unpalatable facts about Israel and agree that such people should be punished for aiding and abetting terrorists.

A massive push is underway to criminalize criticism of Israel. American university professors have fallen victim to the well organized attempt to eliminate all criticism of Israel. Norman Finkelstein was denied tenure at a Catholic university because of the power of the Israel Lobby. Now the Israel Lobby is after University of California (at Santa Barbara,) professor Wiliam Robinson. Robinson’s crime: his course on global affairs included some reading assignments critical of Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

The Israel Lobby apparently succeeded in convincing the Obama Justice (sic) Department that it is anti-semitic to accuse two Jewish AIPAC officials, Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman, of spying. The Israel Lobby succeeded in getting their trial delayed for four years, and now Attorney General Eric Holder has dropped charges. Yet, Larry Franklin, the DOD official accused of giving secret material to Rosen and Weissman, is serving 12 years and 7 months in prison.

The absurdity is extraordinary. The two Israeli agents are not guilty of receiving secrets, but the American official is guilty of giving secrets to them! If there is no spy in the story, how was Franklin convicted of giving secrets to a spy?

Criminalizing criticism of Israel destroys any hope of America having an independent foreign policy in the Middle East that serves American rather than Israeli interests. It eliminates any prospect of Americans escaping from their enculturation with Israeli propaganda.

To keep American minds captive, the Lobby is working to ban as anti-semitic any truth or disagreeable fact that pertains to Israel. It is permissible to criticize every other country in the world, but it is anti-semitic to criticize Israel, and anti-semitism will soon be a universal hate-crime in the Western world.

Most of Europe has already criminalized doubting the Holocaust. It is a crime even to confirm that it happened but to conclude that less than 6 million Jews were murdered.

Why is the 'Holocaust' a subject that is off limits to examination ?? How could a case buttressed by hard facts possibly be endangered by kooks & antisemitic's ?? Surely the case doesn’t need to be protected by thought control.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009, 03:27:09 AM »
I give you sixty seconds, Pillowtalk

120 ?? ;)
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2009, 03:27:24 AM »
Forty-five seconds!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2009, 03:28:24 AM »
Time is a luxury you don't have, Pillowtalk

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2009, 03:29:08 AM »
Fifteen seconds....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2009, 03:37:27 AM »
Fifteen seconds....

Oh come on 'Hugy baby' I am just fucking with you,I will post it. ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2009, 03:49:07 AM »
Galileo facing the Roman inquisition. Galileo was charged with heresy until he recanted the discoveries he made while researching facts about the state of the universe that contradicted the Holy Roman dogma of his time.

Over the centuries as the Church did away with such laws & Europe led the rest of world in becoming the very foundation of civilization & human rights, few could imagine the reality of such medieval laws existing in today’s modern world nearly '400 years later'. But in the 20 and 21st centuries, Europeans would undergo a whole new kind of dogma & persecution led by the 'Jewish supremacists' of the 'holocaust inquisition'

The holocaust inquisition began in Germany after WWII & spread throughout Europe to Canada. The holocaust inquisition is still at large today & has persecuted thousands of good and decent people for simply communicating facts and opinions about WWII history.

The holocaust inquisition has so much influence over governments & institutions that even the Vatican fears its tyrannical power.

Ernst Zundel (left) was prosecuted by the holocaust inquisition for researching & discovering facts about the history of Jews during WWII that contradicted official Jewish dogma. The holocaust inquisition in Germany is so tyrannical that even the lawyers who defend the accused are charged with heresy. http://www.zundelsite.org

Zundel's lawyer Sylvia Stolz was criminally charged, tried & convicted to three-&-a-half years for insisting that her client, Ernst Zundel, was entitled to submit forensic & historical evidence to the court. http://www.zundelsite.org/news_english/0019Sylvia.html
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2009, 04:04:05 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2009, 04:21:54 AM »
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2009, 05:42:10 AM »
I don't doubt or deny the holocaust happened, there's just no reason why we should hear about it forever or that US policy should be so biased towards one of the groups the Germans killed. This is something that won't change ever so there's really no point in people getting worked up over it.

People always cry 'racist!' when anyone who disagrees with a policy these days, LOL! It's the new 'Nazi'. Anytime someone can't make a logical argument for something they'll accuse you of being a racist to stop the discussion.

Are there true racists? Yes. That being said, everyone who disagrees with you on something can't be a racist. That's just stupid.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2009, 05:50:18 AM »
I don't doubt or deny the holocaust happened, there's just no reason why we should hear about it forever or that US policy should be so biased towards one of the groups the Germans killed. This is something that won't change ever so there's really no point in people getting worked up over it.

People always cry 'racist!' when anyone who disagrees with a policy these days, LOL! It's the new 'Nazi'. Anytime someone can't make a logical argument for something they'll accuse you of being a racist to stop the discussion.

Are there true racists? Yes. That being said, everyone who disagrees with you on something can't be a racist. That's just stupid.

The voice of reason is seldom heard...
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2009, 06:00:47 AM »
The voice of reason is seldom heard...

Irrelevant for body composition.

Wavelength approved.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »
I don't doubt or deny the holocaust happened,

Neither did Zundel - the word is revisionist.
You can not even look at new evidience that has come to light.

Show me a better gagging order, by any court, in any land !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2009, 08:24:07 AM »
German family seeks U.S. asylum to homeschool kids
Rose French -

Associated Press MORRISTOWN, Tenn.3/31/2009 - Homeschooling is so important to
Uwe Romeike that the classically trained pianist sold his beloved grand
pianos to pay for moving his wife and five children from Germany to the
Smoky Mountain foothills of Tennessee.

Romeike, his wife Hannelore, and their children live in a modest duplex
about 40 miles northeast of Knoxville while they seek political asylum
here. They say they were persecuted for their evangelical Christian
beliefs and homeschooling their children in Germany, where school
attendance is compulsory.

When the Romeikes wouldn't comply with repeated orders to send the
children to school, police came to their home one October morning in
2006 and took the children, crying and upset, to school. "We tried not
to open the door, but they (police) kept ringing the doorbell for 15 or
20 minutes," Romeike said. "They called us by phone and spoke on the
answering machine and said they would knock open the door if we didn't
open it. So I opened it."

Romeike, like many conservative parents in the U.S., said he wanted to
teach his own children because his children's German school textbooks
contained language and ideas that conflicted with his family's values.
He had to pay fines equivalent to hundreds of dollars for his decision,
and he's afraid that if he returns to Germany, police will arrest him
and government authorities will take away his children, who range in age
from 11 to 3.

http://www.zundelsite.org/news_english/0041_german_family.html
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2009, 08:51:16 AM »
You people expose your racists view in that you think that everythin Jewish related is because of the holocaust.

Grow up people.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »

No thanks, the summer is near  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »
You people expose your racists view in that you think that everythin Jewish related is because of the holocaust.

Grow up people.

ENGLISH PLEASE !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »
FOOD PIC

(Yiddish accent) Can we leave it with the food pics, already, I am fucking starving over here...........

I am on just over 1 gm of carb per lb of body weight  ::) & I still have cardio later - cheers ;)
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2009, 11:36:41 AM »
ENGLISH TRANNY COCK PLEASE !!

Fixed it for you buddy.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »
Fixed it for you buddy.

Do you believe it is necessary for the USA to subsidise Israel?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »
bump for an answer

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »

Rephrase your question, the "subsidisation" is in the form of loans that Israel always paid on time.

Also as I have stated in this or some other thread, I can't remember, Israel have many roles from the standpoint of the US and the negligible amounts of money that are lent to it play no role.

You do realise that Israel is only 7mil people? It's like you freaking out because some big city is important and gets extra funds. The money that you speak of isn't even a tiny drop in the US budget.

But you gain a foothold in the Middle East, you have a human shield in the Middle East that serves as a favorite terrorist target instead of your people, you gain ties with the Jewish community and that equals money/technology and more.

Just take Israel and compare it to ANY city in the world, and tell me where can you find 7mil people with such high productivity....than ask yourself....do we want to tell them to fuck off and find other friends or do we want these people who have proved themself over and over on our side by paying a minimal cost of giving out tiny loans (compared to the budget).

Got it?