Author Topic: I nominate Fatpanda for the positon of biggest Shittalker on getbig...  (Read 17545 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Why doesn't he post a pic?

Come on man !!

He is Obese, him posting a body shot on GetBig = GetBig suicide  ;D ;D ;D
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
A PM sent to the obese delusional one
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »
I thought you may like to see the rest of the thread some of it is pretty funny..............

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279725.0

Looks like you are getting a bit of a fan club going, people are catching on to your repetitive, obnoxious ways.
At last.

I love the Sev pic with the sausages as a noose, as I see you getting this depressed on many an occasion, failure with women, BB'ing, career, living in a shity little flat some-where in, who fucking cares.
Your life must seem pretty meaningless at times.

While I am India for a month, training in 'Juhu beach' 'Santa cruz'  looking at the 21st century Indian uber-babes - who look back these days (Indian women have moved into the future) - I will think of you at your shit little job, & your shit little life - & pity you greatly.

You sad little schizoid, 21st century, Napoleonic complex, fuck up you !!
sleep tight   :'( :'( :'(

Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

it seems i am quite the mind owning machine on getbig hahahahahahaha

where to start here  ;D

Pillowbiter has been sending me pm's on a daily basis telling me how he hates me and how i'm a loser hahahaha each one makes me laugh harder than the others as his meltdowns become more and more pronounced. With each post he makes he makes up more and more shit about me to try to own me hahahaha without doubt i own him body mind and soul, i am in his every waking thought, and haunt him dreams.

i owned pussy lips mangina so badly yesterday he had to start 2 threads about me and followed me around the board crying all day, poor guy may be crying as i type this.

as for the rest of you monkeys  ::) your names have been noted.

i like to eat big and lift big, yes i am too fat for my liking at the moment, but that is a temporary thing that can and will be rectified in due course.

i do give advice on diet and training because i know an awful lot about the subjects.

none of the guys on this thread have ever posted a study to back their claims. But don't let that stop you from taking advice from:

seva: the man who is a professional tennis pro, brick layer, fitness guru, gigalo, mma athlete, etc etc and takes on 1g of test and 700mg of dbol a week and still looks like a swimmer  ::)
debussey: a grade A schmoe who doesn't even lift, and reveals his ignorance about training and diet on a daily basis.
johnnynoshame: the bottom twink who weighs 140lbs, does tabata everyday and who's idea of heavy lifting is when some schmoe loads his balls on his chin.
kiwiol: the man who is quite a bit chubby himself and also gives out diet and training advice and has the cheek to insult others for it while posting stuff like this:

Yep, although no one who sees me calls me "fat", even though I'm not even close to contest shape. I'm happy being lean enough where I can see a faint outline of my abs, lmao! It's either that or to cut down on my eating just to look leaner, but I've got a fair bit of muscle and everyone identifies me as a "bodybuilder" (I'm talking the general public who aren't exposed to pro-level physiques) anyway, so I'm happy being where I am.

you couldn't make this stuff up.  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
ROFL!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it seems i am quite the mind owning machine on getbig hahahahahahaha

where to start here  ;D

Pillowbiter has been sending me pm's on a daily basis telling me how he hates me and how i'm a loser hahahaha each one makes me laugh harder than the others as his meltdowns become more and more pronounced. With each post he makes he makes up more and more shit about me to try to own me hahahaha without doubt i own him body mind and soul, i am in his every waking thought, and haunt him dreams.

i owned pussy lips mangina so badly yesterday he had to start 2 threads about me and followed me around the board crying all day, poor guy may be crying as i type this.

as for the rest of you monkeys  ::) your names have been noted.

i like to eat big and lift big, yes i am too fat for my liking at the moment, but that is a temporary thing that can and will be rectified in due course.

i do give advice on diet and training because i know an awful lot about the subjects.

none of the guys on this thread have ever posted a study to back their claims. But don't let that stop you from taking advice from:

seva: the man who is a professional tennis pro, brick layer, fitness guru, gigalo, mma athlete, etc etc and takes on 1g of test and 700mg of dbol a week and still looks like a swimmer  ::)
debussey: a grade A schmoe who doesn't even lift, and reveals his ignorance about training and diet on a daily basis.
johnnynoshame: the bottom twink who weighs 140lbs, does tabata everyday and who's idea of heavy lifting is when some schmoe loads his balls on his chin.
kiwiol: the man who is quite a bit chubby himself and also gives out diet and training advice and has the cheek to insult others for it while posting stuff like this:

it's true
 although I look like this cause i don't take shit...fuck I don't even train

used to is the key word

however...I help pour concrete not bricklaying

you strike me as the fat kid who was never good at sports

honestly

u like o eat big and lift big?

lol

u gotta be shitting me

you have my videos nenching 315x10 and squatting 405x8

I'm waiting for your lifts

The Master

• Getbig V
I know I am a fat fuck, but I'll try one more time with my tough-guy persona :'(

8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV

PT has sent me one PM telling me that this tread was here, as he did not want me to miss some of the gems it contains

1) FIXED FOR TRUTH

2) YOU JUST DID.
Growth/noob loves me

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
 ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV

u gotta be shitting me

you have my videos nenching 315x10 and squatting 405x8

I'm waiting for your lifts

SEV HAS GOT A POINT - we have all seen those lifts - seen my pics.

How about a physique shot fat boy ?? in the mood for some photography ?? ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV

What did I say about the delusional owning's ??
Not to self = posting a pic that takes the piss out of a nose/lips/ass is owning on GetBig........ ::) ::) ::)
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
What did I say about the delusional owning's ??
Not to self = posting a pic that takes the piss out of a nose/lips/ass is owning on GetBig........ ::) ::) ::)

hahahahaha still melting hahahahahahahaha

this is an epic meltdown, you've been melting for weeks hahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

BigKevinD

;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Call the authorities, we're about to have a Chernobyl situation in Scotland hahaha
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Call the authorities, we're about to have a Chernobyl situation in Scotland hahaha

hi thorpedo ! still swimming ?
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
hi thorpedo ! still swimming ?

Dude come on. I fully know that I'm no beast but at least I'm in shape and carry some muscle at 6'4 natural.... which in my mind isn't too shabby. Sure some people have me beat and I do not go bananas over it.

You on the other hand, talk smack 24/7 and have never posted a clear pic of yourself. I own your fat ass until you post up a pic that puts my physique to shame. Come on bitch, post a pic.  :D
from incomplete data

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Dude come on. I fully know that I'm no beast but at least I'm in shape and carry some muscle at 6'4 natural.... which in my mind isn't too shabby. Sure some people have me beat and I do not go bananas over it.

You on the other hand, talk smack 24/7 and have never posted a clear pic of yourself. I own your fat ass until you post up a pic that puts my physique to shame. Come on bitch, post a pic.  :D
You can tell from the roundness of his head that he's a pudgy little turd.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

I take it you missed his post where he says people tell him all the time that he looks like Andy Garcia?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
I take it you missed his post where he says people tell him all the time that he looks like Andy Garcia?

Pic of Andy Garcia looking like a brown smelly turd or Fatpanda is lying.
from incomplete data

chaos

• Getbig V
Who is that? Does he have a fat round head with bushy ass eyebrows?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

hahahaha calm down michael phelps, perhaps you would have some muscle if you lifted weight now and again. As it stands you have the physique of a 12 year old boy.

:o :o :o is cankles conehead actually trying to insult me ?? hahahahahahahahahahaha have you ever looked in a mirror ? hahahahah you have no shame.

listen tubs, you can hardly talk about anyone either.

hahahahaha so many delusionals on getbig - its really astounding.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
hahahaha calm down michael phelps, perhaps you would have some muscle if you lifted weight now and again. As it stands you have the physique of a 12 year old boy.

Hey at least I'm in shape and I've admitted that. You're 20 country miles from owning me. Now....

Where's your pic, fat bitch?
from incomplete data

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

:o :o :o is cankles conehead actually trying to insult me ?? hahahahahahahahahahaha have you ever looked in a mirror ? hahahahah you have no shame.
 listen tubs, you can hardly talk about anyone either.

hahahahaha so many delusionals on getbig - its really astounding.

Look man, fat people are funny - you just have to accept it. When you call me fat, I don't mind cause it's true. Why do you do the whole hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha followed by a 3000 word protest when someone does the same to you? Just chill ;D

chaos

• Getbig V

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Not a chance bubbles, not even close!! LOL, I'd post the pic, but after you cried so hard trying to get the people that posted it last time put it TO, I don't feel like explaining to Ron why you're a fat, whiny bitch. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Look man, fat people are funny - you just have to accept it. When you call me fat, I don't mind cause it's true. Why do you do the whole hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha followed by a 3000 word protest when someone does the same to you? Just chill ;D

It's called a meltdown, my dear New Zealand professor.  ;D

Fatpanda's control rods are slowly being emerged down into the pool with a failing cooling system, meltdown imminent.
from incomplete data