Author Topic: I nominate Fatpanda for the positon of biggest Shittalker on getbig...  (Read 17561 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Obese panda is about to explode

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Hey at least I'm in shape and I've admitted that. You're 20 country miles from owning me. Now....

Where's your pic, fat bitch?

hahaha meltdown go take a swim and cool off.

Look man, fat people are funny - you just have to accept it. When you call me fat, I don't mind cause it's true. Why do you do the whole hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha followed by a 3000 word protest when someone does the same to you? Just chill ;D
i don't mind being called fat - i have not hid the fact or denied i need to lose a few pounds - i just don't understand a fat guy insulting another guy for being fat. in effect you are insulting yourself.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Not a chance bubbles, not even close!! LOL, I'd post the pic, but after you cried so hard trying to get the people that posted it last time put it TO, I don't feel like explaining to Ron why you're a fat, whiny bitch. ;D

listen cankles, no need to make up lies now.

if i have ever sent a pm to ron or asked ron to put anyone in TO for posting my picture  ::) (that pillow biter mde up and doesn't exist) ron can delete me from getbig forever.

but he won't because quite simply you are doing what you always do when geting called cankles - make shit up to try to defend your pride. sad really because looking like you do you ri'm surprised you have any left.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
hahaha meltdown go take a swim and cool off.
 i don't mind being called fat - i have not hid the fact or denied i need to lose a few pounds - i just don't understand a fat guy insulting another guy for being fat. in effect you are insulting yourself.

listen cankles, no need to make up lies now.

if i have ever sent a pm to ron or asked ron to put anyone in TO for posting my picture  ::) (that pillow biter mde up and doesn't exist) ron can delete me from getbig forever.

but he won't because quite simply you are doing what you always do when geting called cankles - make shit up to try to defend your pride. sad really because looking like you do you ri'm surprised you have any left.
So this isn't you then ???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

There's a difference between fat and obese, LMAO! Anyway, I'm done here - I used to get into all this flaming and arguing years ago, but now it's just boring beyond belief. Have your last word and carry on with Lovemonkey and Chaos - I'm gonna chill for a while ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

yes thats me - it was posted here full size before by myself  ???

when are you going to post the pm's i supposedly sent ?  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

Looks like a obese man to me.
from incomplete data

chaos

• Getbig V
yes thats me - it was posted here full size before by myself  ???

when are you going to post the pm's i supposedly sent ?  ::)
How am I going to post PM's that were sent to someone else?

You look like a fat arab with 3 necks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

hi michael !
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
How am I going to post PM's that were sent to someone else?

You look like a fat arab with 3 necks.
who claimed i sent pm's ? who did i supposedly send these pm's to ?

you have been taken for a long ride cankles.

Just like you were by the comedian who told you to go for that hills have eyes shaved head look !

Or are you simply lying again ?
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
who claimed i sent pm's ? who did i supposedly send these pm's to ?

you have been taken for a long ride cankles.

Just like you were by the comedian who told you to go for that hills have eyes shaved head look !

Or are you simply lying again ?

Keep melting slick, you were sending PM's to Ron trying to get someone put in TO and that person had to explain why they were flaming you in order to stay out of TO.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Keep melting slick, you were sending PM's to Ron trying to get someone put in TO and that person had to explain why they were flaming you in order to stay out of TO.

your a lying girl because i have never sent a pm to ron or any other mod on here.

if i'm lying ron can ban me for life.

if you are not lying then someone is lying to you - why not tell me who told you this ?

175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
your a lying #### because i have never sent a pm to ron or any other mod on here.

if i'm lying ron can ban me for life.

if you are not lying then someone is lying to you - why not tell me who told you this ?

hahahaa I'm not going to involve this other guy, but after seeing your reactions, I know who I'm believing. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
hahahaa I'm not going to involve this other guy, but after seeing your reactions, I know who I'm believing. ;D

yes we all know who to believe when i'm saying officially than ron can ban me for life if i'm lying.

you have been exposed as a liar and a coward. Its bad enough you are that ugly on the outside, but to be that ugly on the inside  :-[

if all it takes for you to make shit up to try to get your point across is to call you cankles and tell you about your conehead then you have owned yourself.

oh and i've also been getting pm's from someone to (of course they will have to remain nameless   ::) ) saying you are a homo who is known to suck major cock in the local gym toilets.  :-\

by your logic it must be true.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
yes we all know who to believe when i'm saying officially than ron can ban me for life if i'm lying.

you have been exposed as a liar and a coward. Its bad enough you are that ugly on the outside, but to be that ugly on the inside  :-[

if all it takes for you to make shit up to try to get your point across is to call you cankles and tell you about your conehead then you have owned yourself.

oh and i've also been getting pm's from someone to (of course they will have to remain nameless   ::) ) saying you are a homo who is known to suck major cock in the local gym toilets.  :-\

by your logic it must be true.
LOL, keep running in circles melting down. ;D

You know Ron doesn't ban anyone so your threat is weak there.

Just accept the fact your head is shaped like a beachball and you've got the eyebrows of Groucho.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Hey at least I'm in shape and I've admitted that. You're 20 country miles from owning me. Now....

Where's your pic, fat bitch?

The guy doesn't post pics, too cowardly to do it.
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

Just accept the fact your head is shaped like a beachball and you've got the eyebrows of Groucho.

you keep hiding behind the skirt of ron because you have been exposed as a liar.

just accept that fact along with the fact you have no moral backbone, have a head shaped like a cone and the cankles of a 70 year old fat woman  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

You are killing me today, ROFL! Just let the guy be - he's seriously sounding pretty worked up :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
You are killing me today, ROFL! Just let the guy be - he's seriously sounding pretty worked up :-\
Eh, I'm done with him.

How have you been these days? Must be cooling down over there huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Dude doesn't get calling you Michael Phelps is a major compliment. Besides the fact that he claims he does tabata and gives out diet advice...bizarre.
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Eh, I'm done with him.

Hell yeah, winter's kicking in and I'm loving it 8)

Have you heard from Benz at all? Just wondering when he'll be back.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

NZ always just seemed so far away from me. At my last job I had to work with this morbidly obese troglodyte from the S.Island. Weird chick. Don't you fell isolated out there?
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Dude doesn't get calling you Michael Phelps is a major compliment. Besides the fact that he claims he does tabata and gives out diet advice...bizarre.

don't worry pussy lips mangina i havn't forgotten about that mouth of yours.

Eh, I'm done with him.

::) yes done now that you have been exposed as a liar.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V

No word from benz, I don't even know why he left. :(

Don't really have too much of a winter in SoCal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
don't worry pussy lips mangina i havn't forgotten about that mouth of yours.

::) yes done now that you have been exposed as a liar.

I am by every measure better looking than you and since I am only average looking that means that you are one ugly ####. Fact: Chicks dig my lips which don't look anything like the crap you are posting. You are morbidly obese and don't even look like a permabulker, just an obese guy who eats a lot, do you even work out? How many chins do you have you obese, muslim ass rimming git?
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Don't you fell isolated out there?

Not at all - I love the place. And once you live in a city, the average person you meet is no different than the average person you meet in any other city. The only thing I care about is access to all the things you need to live, good food and a clean atmosphere and NZ has got all of that in plenty. Plus, they know how to make girls here too ;)