Author Topic: I nominate Fatpanda for the positon of biggest Shittalker on getbig...  (Read 17562 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
This guys talks shit until there is no tomorrow and NEVER will post a pic of himself. All we have is the enigmatic 'Fat' suit pic with him doing thumbs up before he adds another 10kg to his waistine. Anyone else agree that he should be nominated for the position?
I hate the State.

bigmc

• Getbig V
vince bassille and true adonis

are way out of his league

in the verbal shit talking stakes
T

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
vince bassille and true adonis

are way out of his league

in the verbal shit talking stakes

I don't know. This guy posts pics like this as a substitute for real pics when you ask him for some. At least those other guys don't hide themselves.
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Fatpanda is FAT
I am a big baby

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA multiple thread meltdowns from pussy lips mangina himself

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOM

175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
This guys talks shit until there is no tomorrow and NEVER will post a pic of himself. All we have is the enigmatic 'Fat' suit pic with him doing thumbs up before he adds another 10kg to his waistine. Anyone else agree that he should be nominated for the position?

you have made 2 threads about him only today and you still dont want to confess that he owns your mind  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V

ROFL!!! WHat the fuck is up with you today Spermballtaste?? you = fucking hillarious ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
you have made 2 threads about him only today and you still dont want to confess that he owns your mind  ::)

Why doesn't he post a pic?
I hate the State.

m8

• Getbig V
That's one morbidly obese "man".

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
this website is FILLED with fat guys who talk shit

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
maybe he dont want to get photoshopped like this

who is that in all those pics?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
maybe he dont want to get photoshopped like this

oh shit banned :-X
A

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Two thread in one day ??

Like I said in my last post.............

That is the tip of the ice-berg with this case of 'care in the community' - he will hit you with, claim after claim of having OWNED you & never back it up with a link/posts etc......

he is a single male, lonely & in need of human contact, he is like most inter-net Trolls if you feed them (especially this one) they hang around for ages.
Just blank his posts, he has adult 'ADD' brought on by his diet of 'Aspartame' 'MSG'  'Hydrogenated fat' various E numbers & preservatives/exito-toxins - imagine what his trainers smell like - or what his key-board look like ?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuu uw indeed.

He has confessed that he has even tried 'Bill Phillips' fit for life program & failed, he has never - ONCE - managed to get over his eating disorder & get in shape, as this is what he (thinks) he desire the most he get's most annoyed with others who have realized his untouchable dream of sticking to a diet, be it a strict (clean) bulk - or cutting - he is - A FAILURE !!

I THINK HIS DESIRES FOR A PHYSIQUE LIKE MINE ARE RELATED TO HIS NEED FOR FEMALE COMPANY - THIS ALSO ELUDES HIM.
Bottom line is the guy is a car wreck of an excuse for a human.

Every time I am doing an ass busting session of cardio, or squatting for all I am worth (while on 50gm of carb for the whole day) - as I am cutting = 7% body fat - again !! FFS - how many times is that now.
I think of him sat at his key-board posting here for hours on end - when not at work - but even there he sneaks the odd post in.
But if I worked for a company that dealt in Wheel-chairs to pay my bills - I would get bored shit less also.

When I am achieving my goals (daily), I often think of how he will never get to touch the kind of woman I will - he will never have a physique/jaw line like mine - he is just a poor little frustrated 21st century man, with a deep - deep - Napoleonic complex/small man syndrome (despite his mass) he feels a failure & sees no way out, thusly he becomes spiteful & lashes out on here, his only form of being able to say what he wants.

In real life failures like this never have the - BALLS - TO SAY SHIT - to most people, his boss probably thinks he is a wanker also, which must cripple him because he seeks acceptance by his peers/father figures, that is never forth coming.
He is in fact a very - SAD - individual, who suffers from some of the worst delusions of grandeur I have ever seen

Growth/noob loves me

The Master

• Getbig V
Two thread in one day ??

You = pretty funny 8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
You = pretty funny 8)

I = honored to get this from 'Debussey' !!  ;D 8)
Growth/noob loves me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Two thread in one day ??

LMAO! Have you seen Fat Panda give out advice on dieting and lifting? He does it all the time ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
LMAO! Have you seen Fat Panda give out advice on dieting and lifting? He does it all the time ;D

i've seen it and it's ridiculous

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

He hasn't, has he? :o ???
I hate the State.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/

Does his diet advice consist of the Seefood technique Kiwiol?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

The Master

• Getbig V

;D This + him doing Tabata cardio just tops the cake. The guy = something else ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Does his diet advice consist of the Seefood technique Kiwiol?

ta ta

Sure, as long as it's approved by the Quran, lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV

Sev is funny again !!
Welcome back  ;D
Growth/noob loves me