Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 93167 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »
Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of bitches out
Hot Air ^ | SEPTEMBER 05, 2011 | ALLAHPUNDIT
Posted on September 5, 2011 4:47:09 PM EDT by RobinMasters

Via Breitbart TV, this is Labor Day the way it should be — with a guy named Hoffa threatening his political enemies while a union-stooge Democratic leader sits by and smiles. Honestly, I can’t decide how seriously to take him. On the one hand, this sort of salty tough-guy “we don’t take sh*t from no one” garbage is par for the course for labor leaders when addressing the rank and file, and all the more so when it’s the head of the Teamsters speaking. Sure, he makes $300,000 a year on the backs of his working-class constituents, but he knows conservatives are sons of bitches so his “authenticity” is secure. Plus he’s a Hoffa; this sort of rhetoric may be congenital. On the other hand, so filthy was the the left’s demagoguery of the right’s “tone” after the Giffords shooting that this sort of verbal excess by one of their own will never, ever be allowed to pass again without their faces being ground in it. So here you go. Start grinding, please.

A Twitter pal argued that this could have been a “Sistah Souljah moment” for Obama if he had challenged Hoffa on what he said. Interesting point, but I think O had other priorities today — like, for instance, noting how “proud” he is of Hoffa and other union leaders. Oh, and also questioning the patriotism of congressional Republicans who might object to his new jobs plan. That’s the second clip below, which doubles as a sneak preview of Thursday night. How rude it was of Boehner in hindsight to ask Obama to wait a day before accusing them of not caring about America on national television. Happy Labor Day, everyone.

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »
Biden At AFL-CIO Rally: "You Are The Only Folks Keeping The Barbarians From the Gates"
hapblog.com ^ | 09/05/11 | HotAirPundit

The opposition is called "son of a bitches" at one Labor rally and "barbarians" at another rally. Here's an angry Joe Biden at the AFL-CIO rally in Cincinnati just a short time ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »
Hoffa: “No Regrets” Over Speech Calling For Violence Against Conservatives, This Is a “War”…
Weasel Zippers ^ | 9/5/11 | Zip
Posted on September 5, 2011 9:51:38 PM EDT by Nachum

Thug.

(TPM) — Teamsters union president James Hoffa would say it all again if he could, he told TPM Monday.

Hoffa riled up Fox News and the right wing Monday with a Labor Day speech in Detroit in which he called Republican members of Congress “sons of bitches” and said union workers are ready to “go to war” with the tea party next year and “take out” Republicans at the ballot box.

Hoffa said he’d say the exact same words all over again.

“I would because I believe it,” he said. “They’ve declared war on us. We didn’t declare war on them, they declared war on us. We’re fighting back. The question is, who started the war?”

(Excerpt) Read more at weaselzippers.us ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
White House Declines Comment On Union Leader’s Anti-Tea Party Rhetoric At Labor Day Rally
ABC NEWS ^ | Sep 5, 2011 6:59pm | Mary Bruce
Posted on September 5, 2011 7:08:50 PM EDT by penelopesire

Despite President Obama’s repeated claims to change the tone in Washington, the White House has no comment this afternoon on incendiary statements made by a union leader who spoke before the president at today’s Labor Day rally. Warming up the crowd before President Obama’s speech in Detroit this afternoon, Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. warned the largely-union crowd that the Tea Party was waging a “war on workers” and said that, come November, they should “take these sons of bitches out.” “We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war,” Hoffa told thousands of workers gathered for the annual event organized by the Detroit Labor Council. “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march… Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,” he concluded.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Climate of Hate! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »
Does not surprise me that Obama didn't condemn this.  He believes you should punish your enemies. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2011, 10:13:26 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2011, 02:04:12 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing George W. Bush?
By Tim Graham | May 04, 2011

If any American with a patriotic pulse listened to the Mike Malloy radio show, they would have been shocked on Monday night when Malloy outrageously suggested that Navy SEALs should have shot former president George W. Bush, and not Osama bin Laden. (MP3 audio clip here.)

MIKE MALLOY: I have heard some commentators talk about the fact that, all the lives that have been lost in this war on terror, and now the summary execution of the person responsible. But as soon as I heard that, I thought, well, bin Laden really didn't have anything to do -- did he? -- with Iraq. And I think his only relationship with Afghanistan was geographical.

But Iraq -- all the death in Iraq was not caused by bin Laden. The death in Iraq was caused by George W. Bush. Five thousand Americans, tens of thousands permanently damaged and shot to pieces, a million Iraqis dead -- that wasn't bin Laden. That was George Bush. So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?

You're wrong here. Will the Secret Service be paying a visit to Malloy's studio for a little talk about inciting assassins?

A million Iraqis dead? Where does that come from? It's not a body count, it's a mathematical guess. From Reuters in 2008:

More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain's leading polling groups.

The survey, conducted by Opinion Research Business (ORB) with 2,414 adults in face-to-face interviews, found that 20 percent of people had had at least one death in their household as a result of the conflict, rather than natural causes.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2011/05/04/hard-left-radio-host-mike-malloy-when-will-navy-seals-take-out-death-dea

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »
Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing George W. Bush?
By Tim Graham | May 04, 2011

If any American with a patriotic pulse listened to the Mike Malloy radio show, they would have been shocked on Monday night when Malloy outrageously suggested that Navy SEALs should have shot former president George W. Bush, and not Osama bin Laden. (MP3 audio clip here.)

MIKE MALLOY: I have heard some commentators talk about the fact that, all the lives that have been lost in this war on terror, and now the summary execution of the person responsible. But as soon as I heard that, I thought, well, bin Laden really didn't have anything to do -- did he? -- with Iraq. And I think his only relationship with Afghanistan was geographical.

But Iraq -- all the death in Iraq was not caused by bin Laden. The death in Iraq was caused by George W. Bush. Five thousand Americans, tens of thousands permanently damaged and shot to pieces, a million Iraqis dead -- that wasn't bin Laden. That was George Bush. So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?

You're wrong here. Will the Secret Service be paying a visit to Malloy's studio for a little talk about inciting assassins?

A million Iraqis dead? Where does that come from? It's not a body count, it's a mathematical guess. From Reuters in 2008:

More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain's leading polling groups.

The survey, conducted by Opinion Research Business (ORB) with 2,414 adults in face-to-face interviews, found that 20 percent of people had had at least one death in their household as a result of the conflict, rather than natural causes.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2011/05/04/hard-left-radio-host-mike-malloy-when-will-navy-seals-take-out-death-dea

Rightwing Hate Speech:

I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
Phelps is a Dem..and has run for state office in Kansas as a Dem...nice try Deicide, your as bad as 240.

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998 In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote. Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997.

Support for Al Gore

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party presidential primary election. In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments. According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment, saying "We are not dignifying those stories with a response
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2011, 03:36:00 PM »
Phelps is a Dem..and has run for state office in Kansas as a Dem...nice try Deicide, your as bad as 240.

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998 In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote. Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997.

Support for Al Gore

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party presidential primary election. In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments. According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment, saying "We are not dignifying those stories with a response

lol.  Did not know that. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2011, 03:38:04 PM »

Support for Al Gore

Wow, so Phelps is a voting, registered democrat even now? I find that hard to believe; considering that Perry and Romney used to be democrats a change would not be impossible.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2011, 01:20:33 PM »
(Courtesy of 33)

Screenshots: Michelle Malkin attacked on twitter from Alec Baldwin and his rabid followers
Posted by The Right Scoop on Sep 22, 2011 in Politics

For all of you who weren’t on twitter last night, Alec Baldwin decided to instruct all of his followers to tweet Michelle Malkin over the Troy Davis execution, calling her a “world class, crypto facist hater!”. And the onslaught of hate tweets began. I managed to capture a smattering, some of which Michelle retweeted for public record. I also posted a new link above, Tweeting Michelle Malkin, so you can see and the hate tweets Michelle will be getting in the coming days.

http://www.therightscoop.com/screenshots-michelle-malkin-attacked-on-twitter-from-alec-baldwin-and-his-rabid-followers/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2011, 11:21:39 AM »
Climate of hate.

October 26, 2011
Orlando Jones slammed for tweets calling on liberals to 'kill Sarah Palin'

Celebrities have been known to post tasteless tweets on Twitter, but critics are slamming comedian Orlando Jones for crossing the line when he tweeted that liberals should “Kill Sarah Palin.”

Following the death of Muammar Qaddafi, the MADtv star tweeted, “Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin (:”

Despite his addition of a smiley face emoticon, the Twitter community did not react well to Orlando’s post.

Feb. 2010: Sarah Palin speaks during the National Tea Party Convention at Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. (Reuters)
“Why does @TheOrlandoJones think it’s funny to call for Sarah Palin to be murdered? #palin #liberaltolerance” said one tweet.

Jones shot back, “No I don’t. I think it’s funny you are so upset about my inane tweet.”

After receiving widespread criticism for his hateful tweet, the comedian spent the better part of Tuesday attempting to defend himself.

“My tweet was farcical not funny or a call to action. 100 bucks 2 the 1st person who can count the # of Palin jokes about killing Democrats(:,” Jones tweeted.

One person tweeted in response, “@theorlandojones why would you say to kill Sarah Palin then? Who does that? It’s inciting to others..”

Jones tweeted back, “Inciting? I agree to disagree. As positive comments do little to incite good. Those perceived as negative do just as much(:”

Finally, after dozens of tweets, Jones decided that 140 characters weren’t enough to properly articulate himself and posted the following statement to his Facebook account: “My job as an artist is to hold up a mirror to society. I do not decide how people feel or react to that. My tweet hit a nerve. That’s good. The fact that is has taken precedent over the serious issues that face us is not good. That’s media outlets vying for attention and ad dollars.

“Was it my best line? No. It would be great if those individuals who are genuinely outraged redirected that energy toward the greater good. Any anger directed at me and my right to free speech is an absolute waste of time. I am not a statesman. My comments reflect no political affiliation. It’s just me being me, in a world that will never comfortably mix political correctness with artistic expression. For that, I offer no apologies, excuses or wisdom.”

Early this morning, Jones remained defiant, tweeting, “Its tempting&more comfortable 2 keep your head down, plod along, appease those who demand: ‘Sit down&shut up, that’s a quitter’s way out.”

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/10/26/orlando-jones-slammed-for-tweets-calling-on-liberals-to-kill-sarah-palin/?test=faces

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2011, 11:31:42 AM »
Disgusting.   That ghetto thug creep should be pushed off a bridge. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/joy-behar-calls-clarence-thomas-demonic/

A transcript of the segment, which aired on November 1 at 10:39 p.m. EDT, is as follows:

ANN COULTER, author, "Demonic": Richard Clarke is the one who called Condoleezza [Rice] stupid. Thank you.

JOY BEHAR: Well maybe he knew something, I don't know.

COULTER: Oh, so you're calling Condoleezza Rice stupid.

BEHAR: I happen to think Richard Clarke is quite brilliant.

(Crosstalk)

COULTER: And they certainly say that Clarence Thomas is stupid. Black conservatives (Unintelligible) come under the most vicious –

(Crosstalk)

BEHAR: Talk about demonic, Clarence Thomas is demonic.

COULTER He's a saint.

BEHAR: He's not stupid. (Laughing) He's a saint. He's in trouble with his wife right now. He could get impeached.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »
What is with liberals and demons?   So she calls them demons then condemns them for not bringing us together.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2012, 06:34:38 PM »

Did Obama call Laura Ingraham after this?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2012, 01:36:28 PM »
Liberal radio host says God is smashing Bible-thumping tornado victims into little grease spots
humanevents.com ^ | March 5, 2012 | John Hayward

Hey there, liberal outrage brigadiers! It sure was fun going after Rush Limbaugh for using the word “slut” in reference to the arguments of a professional leftist agitator, even though he never actually called her one. Here’s your new boycott target: liberal radio host Mike Malloy.

Courtesy of the SooperMexican blog, here are Malloy’s absolutely disgusting comments about Midwestern tornado victims:

Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt.. where they ain’t gonna let no g*dd*mn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah, so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..

I’m sure every liberal reading this is already on the phone to Malloy’s advertisers, howling for a boycott. He’s not responding to something these people said. He’s mocking their deaths.

(Excerpt) Read more at humanevents.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2012, 09:52:59 AM »
WHEN I WAS CALLED ‘SLUT’ BARBARA WALTERS ‘JUST LAUGHED’: LAURA INGRAHAM SLAMS ‘THE VIEW’ ON DOUBLE STANDARD
Posted on March 6, 2012

In the aftermath of Sandra Fluke’s cries victimhood as aired on many of the major networks, some female conservative commentators who’ve suffered similar treatment are crying foul. The most vocal so far has been Laura Ingraham, who recently went on Fox and Friends to blast the female co-hosts of “The View” for their newly discovered concern over the usage of the word “slut.”

“When it was brought up on The View — I go on there every now and then and they’re always really nice to me when I go — when it was brought up on The View, Barbara Walters kind of laughed it off, like, ‘Joy, you call me that word all the time,’ and they just laughed,” Ingraham said. “But when Fluke goes on yesterday, it’s ‘Oh, isn’t this a tragedy?’ and ‘Oh isn’t this horrible? Rush Limbaugh should be driven off the air.’”

Ingraham‘s argument isn’t far from the truth — not only did the hosts of The View laugh at the usage of the word when it was applied to Ingraham, but the entire audience laughed it off. Watch the video and see for yourself:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/when-i-was-called-slut-barbara-walters-just-laughed-laura-ingraham-slams-the-view-on-double-standard/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »
WI Liberal Violence, Threats Inspired By Obama Rhetoric (United We Do NOT Stand)
 Boston Herald ^ | June 6, 2012 | Michael Graham

Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 12:53:15 PM by suspects

Hey everybody, President Obama set another record!

In addition to adding more debt in the shortest time than any president ever; an unemployment rate above 8 percent for 40 months (first time since the Great Depression); and the highest percentage of Americans on food stamps Obama now has Americans more politically polarized than at any time since we started keeping records!

And people say Barack Obama doesn’t have a record of accomplishment . . .

Here’s how Pew Research reports it:

“As Americans head to the polls this November, their values and basic beliefs are more polarized along partisan lines than at any point in the past 25 years . . . when this series of surveys began.”

The Obama Era has us so divided that, for the first time “the values gap between Republicans and Democrats is now greater than gender, age, race or class divides,” Pew Research finds.

How bad is it? Just check out Wisconsin.

A state once known mainly for cheese, beer and an over-achieving NFL franchise, Wisconsin’s “Midwestern nice” has given way to maniacal, partisan nastiness.

At a rally on Sunday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson compared Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker to segregationist George Wallace. Larry Hanley, head of the Amalgamated Transit Union, compared Walker’s pension reform policies to the 9/11 terror attacks. Union supporters have stormed the capital building and Republican officials have been threatened at their own homes.

Meanwhile, down in Taos, N.M., Roy Cunnyng- ham came home to find signs for a local Democratic candidate in his front yard. Not a supporter, he took the signs down — then was beaten up by the candidate’s supporters. “They just attacked him, all three of them,” his wife told reporters. He was treated for a concussion.

Folks, this is the first week of June. What’s it going to be like...

(Excerpt) Read more at bostonherald.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 11, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »
Brad Pitt’s mom faces death threats after anti-Obama letter
Last Updated: 1:08 PM, July 10, 2012

Brad Pitt’s mom Jane Pitt has faced a barrage of death threats and other slurs after writing to her local paper bashing President Obama and his positions on gay marriage and abortion.

“Brad Pitt’s mom, die,” said one Twitter post, according to Web site Twitchy, while another tweet read, “[bleep] you, brad pitt's mom. the gay community made your kid a star, you whacko” and another says, “Brad Pitt’s mom wrote an anti-gay pro-Romney editorial. Kill the Bitch.”

The venomous tweets erupted after the “Moneyball” star’s mother wrote a letter to her local Missouri paper, the Springfield News-Leader, saying of the upcoming election, “Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for [Mitt] Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”

Brad Pitt and his mother Jane Pitt.In the letter, Jane Pitt called Romney, “a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality.”

Web site WND says it reached out to Jane Pitt about the vicious tweets, and that her voice conveyed “fear and despair.”

“WND spoke briefly with [her] and asked about the media assault against her for her comments as a private citizen supporting Romney. With inflections in her voice that conveyed fear and despair, she quietly and politely said she was not interested in talking to anyone in the media about the incident,” the site says.

Brad Pitt’s brother Doug went on “Today,” meanwhile, to defend his mom, saying, "You know, I think moms and dads and kids agree to disagree all over the world. So why would our family be any different? There can be healthy discussion when people disagree with you. The bad thing is when it turns to venom and negativity, and we don't have that in our family. It's open discussion. We can learn from each other and, if anything, it solidifies your point. Or maybe you learn something."

Brad Pitt has been openly supportive of Obama, as well as same sex marriage. He told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, about his relationship with fiancée Angelina Jolie, "I've said that we would not be getting married until everyone in this country had the right to get married."

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/brad_pitt_mom_faces_death_threats_ow7imRA0teEnwUbf95UAyJ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »
Barr: Chick-fil-A customers deserve cancer
By CAITLIN MCDEVITT | 7/25/12

CloseRoseanne Barr doesn’t care much for people who choose to eat at Chick-fil-A.

“anyone who eats S--- Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ,” the comedienne and unsuccessful presidential candidate wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.

In a follow-up tweet, she clarified: “christian liars: i never wished cancer on you at all-jesus will punish u 4 ur deceit-I said processed foods cause cancer- #chickfilA. “

Barr clearly opposes the stand against same-sex marriage taken by Chick-fil-A’s president last week.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/07/barr-chickfila-customers-deserve-cancer-130073.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
Barr: Chick-fil-A customers deserve cancer
By CAITLIN MCDEVITT | 7/25/12

CloseRoseanne Barr doesn’t care much for people who choose to eat at Chick-fil-A.

“anyone who eats S--- Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ,” the comedienne and unsuccessful presidential candidate wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.

In a follow-up tweet, she clarified: “christian liars: i never wished cancer on you at all-jesus will punish u 4 ur deceit-I said processed foods cause cancer- #chickfilA. “

Barr clearly opposes the stand against same-sex marriage taken by Chick-fil-A’s president last week.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/07/barr-chickfila-customers-deserve-cancer-130073.html