Author Topic: Is it ok now to use the N word and other racial slurs on the politix?  (Read 5138 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
BerzerkFury
Getbig V

Let's put a smile on that face

Re: Anti-Taliban cleric who denouces suicide bombings killed in suicide blast
« Reply #58 on: Today at 04:38:16 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me get this straight. I'm the retard because I can't decipher posts that were written by a person with the intellectual capacity of a four year old raised on antifreeze? You're dumber than I thought, you ugly raghead.   

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=285704.0

i mean just checkin...for months now BitchFury has been using such language...and no said said nothing so i guess its ok for me to call folks ni gger and gook etc etc on here...

its only fair...and since no one did anything about it for around 6ish months with bitchfury i'm gonna assume i have such leeway also  :)

yours

PF
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
MELTDOWN. There are plenty of people using racial slurs on here. I figure I might as well too seeing as the mods don't do anything about it. Don't get too upset about it, katwa. You on the verge of tears?  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
MELTDOWN. There are plenty of people using racial slurs on here. I figure I might as well too seeing as the mods don't do anything about it. Don't get too upset about it, katwa. You on the verge of tears?  :D

STUF you white trash JEW LOVING, HWWHAW piece of SHIT..

...wait....

heyyy..i like it ! :)  i could get behind this 100% 8)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
STUF you white trash JEW LOVING, HWWHAW piece of SHIT..

...wait....

heyyy..i like it ! :)  i could get behind this 100% 8)

Look at meltdown you're having today. All because I pointed out the fact that years of drug, alcohol and steroid abuse have left you severely handicapped and intellectually challenged. Allah would not be proud, katwa. :-\

Come on, say something good that will warrant Ron throwing you in time out. I'd love to do it for the times you got me thrown in there with your crying.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Look at meltdown you're having today. All because I pointed out the fact that years of drug, alcohol and steroid abuse have left you severely handicapped and intellectually challenged. Allah would not be proud, katwa. :-\

Come on, say something good that will warrant Ron throwing you in time out. I'd love to do it for the times you got me thrown in there with your crying.

must you type 32 words for every 1 i type? 
carpe` vaginum!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
its really fun watching you guys make love on the board

seriously keep it up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
No.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
BerzerkFury
Getbig V

Let's put a smile on that face

Re: Anti-Taliban cleric who denouces suicide bombings killed in suicide blast
« Reply #58 on: Today at 04:38:16 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me get this straight. I'm the retard because I can't decipher posts that were written by a person with the intellectual capacity of a four year old raised on antifreeze? You're dumber than I thought, you ugly raghead.   

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=285704.0

i mean just checkin...for months now BitchFury has been using such language...and no said said nothing so i guess its ok for me to call folks ni gger and gook etc etc on here...

its only fair...and since no one did anything about it for around 6ish months with bitchfury i'm gonna assume i have such leeway also  :)

yours

PF
How would you know what BF has said for the last six months, you've only posted a handful of times........on this account anyways. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

yours

PF

I've pretty much worn out the RTM button on my computer flagging racist posts. Ron, and the other mods haven't really been keeping on top of it. Could be the Billy Mimnaughs, the HeadHunter6's, the BerzerkFury's of the boards are keeping them very busy. They've also ignored the trolls and allowed them to run around, as well as those who think it's hilarious to post pictures of food or other unrelated crap to divert a topic. The only thread they chose to maintain was Neurotoxin's 401K thread (which isn't even a political topic) Go figure. The board just isn't the vibrant & informative discussion place it used to be, and won't be as long as the trolls and the racists are allowed to run amok.  :'(
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I've pretty much worn out the RTM button on my computer flagging racist posts. Ron, and the other mods haven't really been keeping on top of it. Could be the Billy Mimnaughs, the HeadHunter6's, the BerzerkFury's of the boards are keeping them very busy. They've also ignored the trolls and allowed them to run around, as well as those who think it's hilarious to post pictures of food or other unrelated crap to divert a topic. The only thread they chose to maintain was Neurotoxin's 401K thread (which isn't even a political topic) Go figure. The board just isn't the vibrant & informative discussion place it used to be, and won't be as long as the trolls and the racists are allowed to run amok.  :'(

meh judi...appears muslim bashing is ok...so if ya say ni gger with the word sand prepending it...its dandy...

gawd forbid one says anything negative about any other group of people :-\

but ron is jewish....its only natural for him to sympathize with anti islam sentiment...

its a free country...ya get the good with the bad...watcha gonna do? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Is it ok now to use the N word and other racial slurs on the politix?
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 08:21:45 AM »
No.

niggy niggy niggy cantcha see...sometime....ahh i digress..
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 08:26:38 AM »
meh judi...appears muslim bashing is ok...so if ya say ni gger with the word sand prepending it...its dandy...

gawd forbid one says anything negative about any other group of people :-\

but ron is jewish....its only natural for him to sympathize with anti islam sentiment...

its a free country...ya get the good with the bad...watcha gonna do? :-\

You really haven't seen any of Samson's, Slapper's or the other racist, anti-jew/black/hispanic/minority bashers have you? Ron lets them get a free pass. Might as well take advantage of it, katwa.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »
You really haven't seen any of Samson's, Slapper's or the other racist, anti-jew/black/hispanic/minority bashers have you? Ron lets them get a free pass. Might as well take advantage of it, katwa.  :D

bitchfart tries to make friends with PF and fails :-\     r yu afraid i might call your house again? ;D

shoooo adults r a talkin

\

PS slapper has an IQ even when we disagree...u r a retard
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 09:22:15 AM »
bitchfart tries to make friends with PF and fails :-\     r yu afraid i might call your house again? ;D

shoooo adults r a talkin

\

PS slapper has an IQ even when we disagree...u r a retard

Making friends? No, raghead. Afraid not. Just pointing out the idiocy of your teary eyed meltdown.

You said Ron turns a blind eye to racism towards only Muslims when it's not true. Stop lying, katwa. I know Mohammed preached lying but this is America.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »
nick hersh has been using racial slurs on the politics board for a long time now    every other post hes calling someone a 'spook' or something like that     im surprised hes returned to his big mouth ways considering his whole personal life got exposed on getbig

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 06:02:52 PM »
nick hersh has been using racial slurs on the politics board for a long time now    every other post hes calling someone a 'spook' or something like that     im surprised hes returned to his big mouth ways considering his whole personal life got exposed on getbig
Obsession: other mens lives.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

Duh!  ::)   Where have you been?  Using the N word is against the rules here, bashing rags is not.  It's not like this is news.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »
Obsession: other mens lives.

you clocked almost 50 posts just today      obsession: the internet

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »
Whats a  katwa ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 05:17:53 AM »
you clocked almost 50 posts just today      obsession: the internet

Brutal post stalking.

When can I expect pictures of myself picking up the morning paper taken from a trash can across the street? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »

he keeps it up i still got his # and no rule against posting it on craigs list ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »
he keeps it up i still got his # and no rule against posting it on craigs list ;D

lol   nicky nerdfury would be shitting his pants    just like when his punk mouth got exposed last time    he stalked the arvillas   threatened them with violence    then he got exposed    and he ran away like a scared skinny college punk ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »
lol   nicky nerdfury would be shitting his pants    just like when his punk mouth got exposed last time    he stalked the arvillas   threatened them with violence    then he got exposed    and he ran away like a scared skinny college punk ;D

that ws fun! ...we did a bit of digging..do you know his OWN lacrosse team kicked his lilly ass for being a heehaw
carpe` vaginum!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
do you know his OWN lacrosse team kicked his lilly ass for being a heehaw

i didnt know that   do tell more ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »
i didnt know that   do tell more ;D

well apparently he ran his big mouth and got himself beat real bad either in the showers or the lockerroom  ;D
carpe` vaginum!