Author Topic: UFC 100 Official Thread  (Read 46346 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: UFC --100--- One week away and counting
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2009, 07:19:28 AM »
anyone with common sense knows what brock has been "On" in the past.so him trying to say god gave him that build = him being a douchebag.

he is still on drugs

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2009, 07:21:04 AM »
anyone with common sense knows what brock has been "On" in the past.so him trying to say god gave him that build = him being a douchebag.

Have you any idea what type of training he has done his entire life?

To say he has built his body because of steroids and not that just proves that your average bl*** man has lower iq.

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2009, 07:22:12 AM »
Anyway  ;D

Hopefully he doesn't get caught in a submission.

The ref Ruined the first fight that brock should have won.

Cant stand masagatti. But he will never be the ref for another brock fight.

spinnis

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2009, 07:24:57 AM »
He looked like this when he was 16. And basically he looks the same right now just Bigger.

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2009, 07:28:29 AM »
I will stay up to like 7 in the morning to watch this fight, and if brock wins I will go fucking NUTS.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2009, 07:30:16 AM »
Have you any idea what type of training he has done his entire life?

To say he has built his body because of steroids and not that just proves that your average bl*** man has lower iq.

have you any idea what cycles he's been running his entire life?

to say he built his body because of god is laughable to say the least.And the fact that you immediately resort to name calling when your views are challenged shows your IQ.factor that in with the fact you really don't know if I'm black or not while your posting up elementary school type comments and pics of watermelon.we'll lets just say no one needs to put much effort into owning you as you seem to do a good job of that on your own.
DAWG

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2009, 07:32:23 AM »
why do you love brock swede?
he looks like a gorilla

spinnis

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
have you any idea what cycles he's been running his entire life?

to say he built his body because of god is laughable to say the least.And the fact that you immediately resort to name calling when your views are challenged shows your IQ.factor that in with the fact you really don't know if I'm black or not while your posting up elementary school type comments and pics of watermelon.we'll lets just say no one needs to put much effort into owning you as you seem to do a good job of that on your own.

Ofc you're black "dawg".

Well the man was blessed with his GENETICS anyway, so if he believes in god as he does, you could could say god gave him his body.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2009, 07:33:31 AM »
Swede:

Get off Brock's dick you midget queer.

You seriously need to go get a hobby or something.

Your hero worship borders on latent homosexuality.

Please get a fucking life - that would involve going to school and moving out of Mummy and Daddy's house.

spinnis

« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2009, 07:35:38 AM »
why do you love brock swede?
he looks like a gorilla

Brock is the type of athlete you see once each century, Its a honor watching him during my lifetime.

And hes a Tall Blond haired blue eyed arayan bastard and PROUD of it. (I wish I was)

And I loved him back in his first wwe days, Such power has never and will Never be seen in the wwe again.

People like to talk shit because they only know about his wwe days, Not his amateur wrestling record of 106–5 overall in four years of college.

That is INSANE.

And hes a humble guy that doesn't waste his money aka doing the black person thing.

Hell he doesn't even own a nice car.

But he is cocky come fight time and he should.

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2009, 07:36:33 AM »
Swede:

please stop being rude to me I cant handle it.

::)

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2009, 07:40:06 AM »
Brock Lesnar = most overrated fighter on the planet right now.

probably the most Underrated.

The dude has the potential to become one of the most dominating HW of All times. (if we ignore fedor)

Its a shame ufc didn't allow him to fight normal fighters first, not just fucking title holders.
But Brock wanted to see if he was good at it right away or not.

And now hes the champ so...

I still dont see him as the champ though, after he crushes Mir I will.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2009, 07:47:14 AM »
How is a guy that is 3-1 (already losing to Mir once) and having not beaten anyone who isn't 5+ years past their prime yet worshiped as a God already, underrated?  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2009, 07:51:36 AM »
How is a guy that is 3-1 (already losing to Mir once) and having not beaten anyone who isn't 5+ years past their prime, underrated?  ::)

Its not even worth discussing if you honestly just wrote that and not trying to kid..

Have you even seen anyone not taken down by couture?
Have you ever seen anyone knocking down mir with the first punch in the fight.
Have you ever seen anyone knocking down heat herring with the first punch in the fight.
Have you even seen anyone manhandle heath like brock did?
Have you even seen anyone manhandle couture the way he did?
Have you even seen anyone manhandle mir the way he did.
Have you even seen a 260+ pound dude move like that?

The answer to all of those is No.

But Like I said, It would have been cooler and it would have gotten him more respected if he had to work hsi way up to the title shot.

Add some submissions and sumbmission defence to his arsenal and hes pretty much unbeatable.

Ufc have never seen anyone with the size/strenght/potential like Brock has. yet almost everyoen hates him. Except the people that Know their shit. Me / joe rogan lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »
Its not even worth discussing if you honestly just wrote that and not trying to kid..

Have you even seen anyone not taken down by couture?
Have you ever seen anyone knocking down mir with the first punch in the fight.
Have you ever seen anyone knocking down heat herring with the first punch in the fight.
Have you even seen anyone manhandle heath like brock did?
Have you even seen anyone manhandle couture the way he did?
Have you even seen anyone manhandle mir the way he did.
Have you even seen a 260+ pound dude move like that?

The answer to all of those is No.

But Like I said, It would have been cooler and it would have gotten him more respected if he had to work hsi way up to the title shot.

Add some submissions and sumbmission defence to his arsenal and hes pretty much unbeatable.

Ufc have never seen anyone with the size/strenght/potential like Brock has. yet almost everyoen hates him. Except the people that Know their shit. Me / joe rogan lol.

Manhandle Mir? HE LOST. Looked really great getting subbed like that. Haha.

And Fedor decimated a Heath Herring who was in his PRIME. That was a manhandling. Not Brock Lesnar beating up on a guy who hasn't looked good since 2004.

You referencing fighters that are a 1/2 decade past their better days does not make Brock Lesnar into the God you think he is. He's 3-1 and already lost to a good but not great fighter in Mir. The fact he's already "accomplished" so much in the UFC HW division shows how much of a joke that division really is.

Most overrated fighter on the entire planet. Hasn't proved shit. This Brock Lesnar lust is amusing, though. Talk about throwing your weight behind an untested fighter.

Will you kill yourself if Mir beats him AGAIN?

spinnis

« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2009, 08:08:28 AM »
Manhandle Mir? HE LOST.

So what did he do with Mir until the ref did a retarded diesicion and Brock got caught in a sub because of his lack of experience.

he HANHANDLED him, And Rogan and Dana agrees. I'm guessing you know better though lol!  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2009, 08:11:52 AM »
So what did he do with Mir until the ref did a retarded diesicion and Brock got caught in a sub because of his lack of experience.

he HANHANDLED him, And Rogan and Dana agrees. I'm guessing you know better though lol!  ::)

Doesn't matter. He lost. If he was the God you say he is, he would've won. At that time Mir didn't even look like a top 10 fighter. Since then he's gone on to beat up a bunch of guys who are years past their prime. Underrated indeed.

Most overrated fighter on the planet.

Your man lust for him is creepy. I'm guessing you'd let him blast you in the face if he asked.  :-\

spinnis

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2009, 08:16:21 AM »
Doesn't matter. He lost. If he was the God you say he is

I said he had the POTENTIAL to be the most dominating fighter ever.

Dont claim I said shit that I didn't.

Its Ok if you dont like him.

But denying his potential is ludacris. Its like saying Coleman looks like your average gymrat. You dont even have to like coleman to know thats retarded.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2009, 08:20:54 AM »
Yes, his potential. Potential. Meaning he hasn't proven shit yet. Yet he's been anointed as this sort of demigod because he's beat up a bunch of guys that aren't near their peaks. Let's see him beat up a few legitimate fighters before painting him as this invincible juggernaut.

As it stands, he's an incredibly underrated and unproven fighter. And it will stay that way as long as the UFC HW division remains the joke that it is.

spinnis

« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2009, 08:24:21 AM »
Yes, his potential. Potential. Meaning he hasn't proven shit yet. Yet he's been anointed as this sort of demigod because he's beat up a bunch of guys that aren't near their peaks. Let's see him beat up a few legitimate fighters before painting him as this invincible juggernaut.

He manhandles 2 dudes with 25 fights in their arsenal. Even though the might be past their primes thats actually proves alot. And not getting taken down by couture proves alot also.

You're one of those guys that hates brock because of the fights UFC gave him.

I agree that he should have had a few more fight against decent fighters with close to the same experience as brock.

But then you would complain about him fighting nobodys anyway so..

But I cant wait to see what Brock makes of himself right now. Honestly I wouldnt get sad if he lost against mir, because he Should loose. He shouldnt have a chance.

But because of what happened the last fight I think hes gonna run over him. If Mir doesnt catch him in a lucky submission.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2009, 08:29:16 AM »
He manhandles 2 dudes with 25 fights in their arsenal. Even though the might be past their primes thats actually proves alot. And not getting taken down by couture proves alot also.

You're one of those guys that hates brock because of the fights UFC gave him.

I agree that he should have had a few more fight against decent fighters with close to the same experience as brock.

But then you would complain about him fighting nobodys anyway so..

But I cant wait to see what Brock makes of himself right now. Honestly I wouldnt get sad if he lost against mir, because he Should loose. He shouldnt have a chance.

But because of what happened the last fight I think hes gonna run over him. If Mir doesnt catch him in a lucky submission.

You act like manhandling Heath Herring and Couture was impressive. If you have been following MMA for years (which you probably haven't) you would recognize that the current versions of those two guys are absolute jokes compared to what they were in their prime. Randy is 45 years old. He's well past his prime. And Heath? Shit, that guy hasn't looked good since Fedor annihilated him in 2002. 2002!

Yet a guy that outweighs and is much stronger than both of them and isn't beat to hell from a decade+ of fighting goes out and "manhandles" them and he's supposed to be good? No, that just means that he's better than average and beating fighters that he should be beating.

Overrated.

And for what it's worth, the manhandling Fedor gave Herring was 1000x more impressive. Even more impressive when you consider that Herring was arguably the 2nd best HW in PRIDE at the time.

spinnis

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2009, 08:30:19 AM »
No point in discussing it, It was the fights that was given to him.

And I cant wait until Ufc 100

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2009, 08:56:32 AM »
Swede:

What a sad little life you have existing in your parent's home and vicariously living the "Lesnar Experience"....

Maybe if you work real hard at your menial labor job and save your pennies you can buy a pair of Brock's used fighting trunks to tuck under your pillow at night you undercover hero-worshipping homo.

spinnis

« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2009, 08:57:50 AM »
you're actually out doing something but you still find the time to take out your CELLPHONE and try to make me melt?

hahahahaha

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2009, 09:25:58 AM »
Manhandle Mir? HE LOST. Looked really great getting subbed like that. Haha.

And Fedor decimated a Heath Herring who was in his PRIME. That was a manhandling. Not Brock Lesnar beating up on a guy who hasn't looked good since 2004.

You referencing fighters that are a 1/2 decade past their better days does not make Brock Lesnar into the God you think he is. He's 3-1 and already lost to a good but not great fighter in Mir. The fact he's already "accomplished" so much in the UFC HW division shows how much of a joke that division really is.

Most overrated fighter on the entire planet. Hasn't proved shit. This Brock Lesnar lust is amusing, though. Talk about throwing your weight behind an untested fighter.

Will you kill yourself if Mir beats him AGAIN?

Heath is like 31 or 32 years old, hardly past his prime. Brock dominated Randy, who was still a formidable opponent a year ago but now is washed up?

Do you train MMA or still just doing that Muay Thai class once a week?

How many fights did Fedor have when he fought HH? Brock was on his third fight, and his fourth when he fought Randy. That speaks volumes about his ability.
shotgun on the team