Author Topic: Goodrum Nutraceuticals  (Read 37272 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2013, 03:54:33 PM »
Your delusion knows no limits.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2013, 04:03:37 PM »
Goodrum Nutraceuticals may rise again.  I bought a case of each product and gave it to a few friends of mine who liked it very well....with the exception of the Sour Mash Whiskey Protein....it was pretty revolting to say the least.  However, I decided not to go with full production because I lost my account on Ebay which is where I would have sold it. 

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels.   

Fuck yeah!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2013, 04:05:22 PM »
I know how I've been talking about coming out with my own line of products for a while but now its about to go down.  I'm going to do like Connelly and run a small production of the products and then I'll go from there.

Product Line -

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin
Incendiarism - Fat Burner
SynoV - Joint Health
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor)

And of course

191 - Anti-Aging Lean Muscle Anabolic

Oh yea, its going to be great!!!!

hahaha now someone can look like you!?!

lol Jesus dude. take a note from galeniko and I.

if your going to endorse a product look the part.

otherwise what are you proving other than the fact what you have just simply does not work.

lol
b

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2013, 04:40:21 PM »
Goodrum Nutraceuticals may rise again.  I bought a case of each product and gave it to a few friends of mine who liked it very well....with the exception of the Sour Mash Whiskey Protein....it was pretty revolting to say the least.  However, I decided not to go with full production because I lost my account on Ebay which is where I would have sold it. 

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels.   

Was it better or worse than a mouthful of Vissy?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2013, 04:41:31 PM »

Vince can't answer that right now.  His mom told him not to talk with his mouth full...while she was in the middle of blowing some hillbilly truck driver.  What a fucking hypocrite.

K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
How's business Vince?

Just a dream...just a dream

K

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2013, 05:05:52 PM »

My Ebay account was doing over 10k a month in sales....mainly on the Turbobell Adjustable Dumbbell Sets.  I actually have it back now but I'll be using it for my ebook and software business......more profit with less bullshit

What software business? What do you have to do with software?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2013, 05:06:27 PM »
What software business? What do you have to do with software?

he builds "snazzy websites" (oh, brother  ::)  )
K

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2013, 07:02:27 PM »
Goodrum Nutraceuticals may rise again.  I bought a case of each product and gave it to a few friends of mine who liked it very well....with the exception of the Sour Mash Whiskey Protein....it was pretty revolting to say the least.  However, I decided not to go with full production because I lost my account on Ebay which is where I would have sold it.  

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels.  

God...you are one of the greatest fuckups in the history of this site. You are completely off your rocker.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
Goodrum nutraceuticals ?  I bet each order comes with fleas.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »

I could actually make one phone call on Monday and have the product line back again by next week.  I still have all of the formulas and a shitload of labels

HAHAHAHAHA.....

I seriously wonder if anyone else laughs out loud when they read stuff like this. I'm sitting here busting a gut.

This board brings seconds to minutes of endless entertainment daily for me.  8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »
 :D ;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2013, 09:24:30 PM »
You have to give Vince a credit. He has been fighting his adversaries in here on almost daily basis. Year after year. He has been ridiculed about his appearance, business venture, sex scandals, etc..
but he is still high in spirit and ready for new battles. Very interesting character and without him GetBig would not be what it is.
He reminds me of someone who said this:

' You can beat a dog for so long and one of two things is going to happen. That dog is either going to lay down and quit or that dog is gong to come after you and attack'.

By the way who said this? One year supply of Goodrum Nutraceuticals products is on me for a person who gives a right answer.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2013, 11:11:40 PM »
You have to give Vince a credit. He has been fighting his adversaries in here on almost daily basis. Year after year. He has been ridiculed about his appearance, business venture, sex scandals, etc..
but he is still high in spirit and ready for new battles. Very interesting character and without him GetBig would not be what it is.

' You can beat a dog for so long and one of two things is going to happen. That dog is either going to lay down and quit or that dog is gong to come after you and attack'.

By the way who said this? One year supply of Goodrum Nutraceuticals products is on me for a person who gives a right answer.

I do give Vince props for being persistent even if that persistence doesn't translate to success and for taking a whole lot of abuse on here and (mostly) being a good sport about it.

But honestly, I just can't get past the physique... I don't understand why he would enter a competition when his build can be best described as "amoeba congealed into the rough shape of a human". Why would you parade that shit instead of wearing some kind of loose-fitting mumu?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2013, 11:43:49 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2013, 11:47:28 PM »
Vissy Goodraceuticals

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
We can imagine hapless Melvin Goodrum many years ago wondering what to do in life. He figured it would be a cinch to build muscles so he started training. Progress was slow so he got some cheap chemicals and mixed them up in a discarded moonshine tub and lo and behold no additional muscles. He stood on stage but winning a class or title escaped him. He did develop boobs which later became an asset when coming out of the closet. Melvin figured that being gay was a cheap way to make ends meet. So he settled in as a housewife in the mountains of North Carolina.

Since winning a bodybuilding contest was not going to happen our fearless warrior decided to become a personal trainer. No need to go to college or take expensive courses or do anything that required hard work. Just send away for an online diploma. Vince G CSN MFT was now a bona fide expert with credentials to back up his comments. Armed with his status he figured it must be easy to capitalize on the muscleheads so he started up online sites selling supplements and equipment. No need to have any warehouse just be a middleman and rake in the easy cash.

Well, fast forward several years and what do we find? Goodrum still trying to make a success out of those online businesses. The supplement line was never started. Just a pipe dream that he could boast about on Getbig and anywhere else they would listen. He once had a bank manager licking his lips in anticipation of Goodrum financing a business with help from the government. He clinic on an Indian reserve never opened. His online PhD degree sits in a desk unused. Well, even Goodrum has to admit he can't fool the lads on Getbig for long. Once Keith Jones had gone it seemed the way was clear for Melvin to regain some lost status. It didn't matter that Keith found out Melvin was gay. Vince G CSN MFT cannot be silenced or humiliated by the usual jibes on Getbig. He is made of sterner stuff and even his parents are proud that Melvin knows no shame. Nasty comments and ridicule just make him try harder. Success is due to come his way any day now. What about that small studio rental space in Sylva with spider webs and that ranked? No matter, Melvin has an eye for bargains and knows the value of a dollar. Living in a trailer can do that, you know.

Now we hear that Melvin is gifted with a radio voice and thus he will use that plus his wide connections in the industry to dominate the muscle radio waves. Or will he? Getbig's version of Walter Mitty just doesn't have what it takes. Lots of plans and ideas but bugger all follow through or success. We await the radio show. Or will the fate of that endeavour go the way of Goodrum Neutertesticals?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2013, 12:29:28 AM »

Mike Katz in Pumping Iron
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2013, 12:31:03 AM »
The only thing sad about this thread is that Keith is not alive to see it continued and instead we have that old fart Basile training trying to sound like Keith by imitating I goodrum bashing posts badly
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2013, 12:36:33 AM »
Nelson, how you forget. Keith went overboard attacking Melvin and Goodrum was nasty to Keith in return. I merely tell the truth about Goodrum and that doesn't go over very well in Sylva. I never copied what Keith did. We both called out Goodrum for his bullshitting.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2013, 12:38:10 AM »
Maybe it was distilled Vissy?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2013, 12:39:51 AM »
Nelson, how you forget. Keith went overboard attacking Melvin and Goodrum was nasty to Keith in return. I merely tell the truth about Goodrum and that doesn't go over very well in Sylva. I never copied what Keith did. We both called out Goodrum for his bullshitting.

Perhaps but Keith was funny doing it and goodrum was funny whn he responded.

Why do you post in all blue?[
color=blue][/color]
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Vinny Goodrum
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2013, 12:42:17 AM »
Would you suck his tits for $$$?  If yes, how much would it cost for 3-5 minutes of unadulterated tit suckling?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2013, 12:48:04 AM »
Yeah, the exchanges between Keith and Melvin were outrageous. However, both stepped over the line re decency and that wasn't fair dinkum. I told Keith about that and he wasn't very pleased with me. Melvin predicted that Keith would soon be dead because he was so fat. Turned out Melvin was right but it was still nasty of him to post that stuff. Keith made up silly photos putting Melvin on turds and all manner of humiliating stuff.

My approach is totally different. I use what Melvin posts and call him out if I think he is bullshitting. He retaliates by slandering me with lies. He figures that some people will believe it and if enough repeat those lies then everyone will suspect that what he says must have some truth in it. I don't have to make up lies about Goodrum. I post what he says and use the photos that he gives us or that were available on line.

By the way, I always use navy font. I just like being different. No big deal.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2013, 05:44:56 AM »
Yeah, the exchanges between Keith and Melvin were outrageous. However, both stepped over the line re decency and that wasn't fair dinkum. I told Keith about that and he wasn't very pleased with me. Melvin predicted that Keith would soon be dead because he was so fat. Turned out Melvin was right but it was still nasty of him to post that stuff. Keith made up silly photos putting Melvin on turds and all manner of humiliating stuff.

My approach is totally different. I use what Melvin posts and call him out if I think he is bullshitting. He retaliates by slandering me with lies. He figures that some people will believe it and if enough repeat those lies then everyone will suspect that what he says must have some truth in it. I don't have to make up lies about Goodrum. I post what he says and use the photos that he gives us or that were available on line.

Thats Goodrum in a nutshell