Author Topic: You asked for it...GO 4 It Progress Pics (Legs)!!!  (Read 10584 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: You asked for it...GO 4 It Progress Pics (Legs)!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »
Pretty poor impression, Bob wouldn't have woman hanging on him  :P
oh and bob had glutes for days

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »
Holy shit you flucuate 6 pounds from morning to night, damn..stay the course man!Haha...no glute shots in existance as of yet....sorry my friend (no homo) ;D

i haven't weighed myself in the evening for a long time, but apperently yes. i was shocked too.
tank u jesus

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »
Why?

The guy obviously loves getting his body dialed up into ripped shape....unlike guys like you and and me who just like to lift and could care less about getting into that sort of form.

What is so "gay" about suggesting another lifter to pursue something that he genuinely enjoys?

Just "alex" failing once again with intended wittiness and epic jealousy on someone who is not an overweight wannabe BB, lookin good and doin what it takes to make improvements.

Legs lookin solid, keep workin.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »
still on the anabolic diet?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »
Just "alex" failing once again with intended wittiness and epic jealousy on someone who is not an overweight wannabe BB, lookin good and doin what it takes to make improvements.

Legs lookin solid, keep workin.
Well said, thanks bro.

still on the anabolic diet?
No right now, I'm doing a higher carb diet=50% carb, 35% protein, 15% fat, but I still stand by the anabolic diet and the results I got from it, I like to cycle it in and out throughout the year like 2 1/2 months on it, then 2 1/2 - 3 months off, then repeat..

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »
No right now, I'm doing a higher carb diet=50% carb, 35% protein, 15% fat, but I still stand by the anabolic diet and the results I got from it, I like to cycle it in and out throughout the year like 2 1/2 months on it, then 2 1/2 - 3 months off, then repeat..
Did you ever use it to add weight?

Or would you say its more effective for cutting fat

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »
Did you ever use it to add weight?

Or would you say its more effective for cutting fat
No never tried the "bulking phase" of the diet, I've done the "maintinence phase" which I pretty much stayed the same weight but just got tighter (lost fat, probably added a little muscle), and I've used the "cutting phase" got me really lean, but I like to use right after the winter, when transitioning into spring, for me it sheds off that extra fat put on over the winter (holidays and whatnot), so i start it around mid January/beginning Feb, usually by April/May the fat is off.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »
Legs look better each year back  ???