Author Topic: Mariusz Pudzianowski VS Marcin Najman Official Weigh In  (Read 18266 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Mariusz Pudzianowski VS Marcin Najman Official Weigh In
« on: December 11, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »
 :o

Marcin Najman - 100.2 kg / 221 lbs
Mariusz Pudzianowski - 125.8 kg / 277 lbs

:D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski VS Marcin Najman Official Weigh In
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
The man with more muscle always wins, so this one's obviously going to be taken by Mariusz.

What would be more interesting and more of an even matchup is Mariusz vs. a 277 lb pro bodybuilder.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »
The man with more muscle always wins, so this one's obviously going to be taken by Mariusz.

What would be more interesting and more of an even matchup is Mariusz vs. a 277 lb pro bodybuilder.

Are you high? Assuming both got equal fighting skills, Mariusz would absolutely murder the pro BB. He's got unmatched strength (literally one of the strongest men in the world) and he actually has some stamina which can't be said for the bodybuilder.

What's the BB gonna do? Pose him to submission? Rub protan on him?
from incomplete data

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 12:14:33 PM »

Oh brother, clearly you know jack and shit about the fight game....Tell that to Bob Sapp...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »
his legs looks small

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
Oh brother, clearly you know jack and shit about the fight game....Tell that to Bob Sapp...

Bob  Sapp was big but fat.

However someone who is big and lean like a contest shape Ronnie Coleman, Nasser El Sonbaty or Markus Ruhl  would destroy either of these guys with their raw size.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:18:28 PM »
Are you high? Assuming both got equal fighting skills, Mariusz would absolutely murder the pro BB. He's got unmatched strength (literally one of the strongest men in the world) and he actually has some stamina which can't be said for the bodybuilder.

What's the BB gonna do? Pose him to submission? Rub protan on him?

Strongest man in the world" is hard to measure.  Sure he can probably pick up a round heavy stone and carry it far, but can he deadlift 800 lbs for 2 or more reps like Ronnie Coleman?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 12:21:41 PM »
Strongest man in the world" is hard to measure.  Sure he can probably pick up a round heavy stone and carry it far, but can he deadlift 800 lbs for 2 or more reps like Ronnie Coleman?

i think he can do more than 800lbs for deads, saw him squatting once with 7 plates like its featherlight weight.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »
Strongest man in the world" is hard to measure.  Sure he can probably pick up a round heavy stone and carry it far, but can he deadlift 800 lbs for 2 or more reps like Ronnie Coleman?

Overall functional strength wise, yes he is one the strongest men on this planet. Can Ronnie pull a truck for a longer distance without having a heart attack? Mariusz personal bests:

* Bench press - 287.5 kg (632.5 lbs)
* Squat - 380 kg (836 lbs)
* Deadlift - 420 kg (924 lbs)
* Clean - 210 kg (462 lbs)

from incomplete data

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »
i think he can do more than 800lbs for deads, saw him squatting once with 7 plates like its featherlight weight.

I think I know the video you are referring to, he did one rep with quite a few plates (i thought 6?) and it looked like he could do more reps but he did not make it look light IMO.

Ronnie Coleman in his last warmup set in his video did 600 lb FRONT squats quite comfortably for fast reps.

Advantage in fight = Ronnie

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »
online stream?

looks like mariusz lost alot of leg mass.

no idea if he will do well..alot of muscle isnt a guarantee of anything if you fight a skilled fighter

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »
Overall functional strength wise, yes he is one the strongest men on this planet. Can Ronnie pull a truck for a longer distance without having a heart attack? Mariusz personal bests:

* Bench press - 287.5 kg (632.5 lbs)
* Squat - 380 kg (836 lbs)
* Deadlift - 420 kg (924 lbs)
* Clean - 210 kg (462 lbs)

Ronnie front squatted 800 lbs for 2 and that's well beyond his powerlifting years, if he was training for power he'd be well above that.  So Mariusz squatted 4-5% more weight than Ronnie for 50% less reps, and you're saying he can take Ronnie in a fight?  Fightin is not about how long you can move a truck for,  but how much you can bench press, your overall size and shape of your muscles

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »
Bobs stick to nasser...you know nothing about fighting...I'll leave it at that.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
his legs looks small

ya due to dieting to  and lots endurance work

strength is good but at some point it doesnt matter if you squat 380kg or 290kg

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 12:30:08 PM »
ya due to dieting to  and lots endurance work

strength is good but at some point it doesnt matter if you squat 380kg or 290kg

Wrong

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »
Wrong

no its not wrong...because in this case mariusz obviously had to loose weight..and by doing alot of cardio he will loose leg size and strength...he will still be way stronger than his opponent..thus it doesnt matter if he squat 380kg or 290kg in this case. you dont know alot about fighting. im not gonna discuss this more.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
no its not wrong...because in this case mariusz obviously had to loose weight..and by doing alot of cardio he will loose leg size and strength...he will still be way stronger than his opponent..thus it doesnt matter if he squat 380kg or 290kg in this case. you dont alot about fighting. im not gonna discuss this more

Whoever has more muscle will win

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
Whoever has more muscle will win

ok ill reply one last time..no its def not that simple..i seen many times stronger guys loose to more skilled fighter with greater speed.

i think you are a good guy but read some articles and books about fighting and watch some matches on Tv and you will understand  ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
any good live stream site?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »
ok ill reply one last time..no its def not that simple..i seen many times stronger guys loose to more skilled fighter with greater speed.

i think you are a good guy but read some articles and books about fighting and watch some matches on Tv and you will understand  ;)

The "stronger" guys you're referring to were probably not trying as hard, or did not have as much muscle mass and round muscle bellies.  Also how do you know they were stronger in the first place?

No matter what articles and books say common sense says that whoever has the most muscle (and best muscle shape) will always come out on top in a fight

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »
Titus always bragged how he destroyed a 180lbs mma fighter.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »
Ronnie front squatted 800 lbs for 2 and that's well beyond his powerlifting years, if he was training for power he'd be well above that.  So Mariusz squatted 4-5% more weight than Ronnie for 50% less reps, and you're saying he can take Ronnie in a fight?  Fightin is not about how long you can move a truck for,  but how much you can bench press, your overall size and shape of your muscles

When did he front squat 800? I recall him doing regular squats with 800 in the redemption video.. the only front squats I can remember is from the unbelievable video where he front squats 600 something lbs.

Pulling a truck takes an extraordinary amount of strength, endurance and coordination. Not just strength. The same with fighting. What the hell does the shape of the muscles matter??

Besides you mentioned that the BBer being in contest condition would somehow favor them which doesn't make a whole lotta sense... they're at their weakest when they're at such bodyfat levels.
from incomplete data

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »
ronnie did front squats with 260kg 4-5 in his second video...maybe he has done more when not video taped but i dont think he has done 800lbs for 2 reps..on front squats... back squats 360kg or so for 2 reps i saw in his video

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »
The "stronger" guys you're referring to were probably not trying as hard, or did not have as much muscle mass and round muscle bellies.  Also how do you know they were stronger in the first place?

No matter what articles and books say common sense says that whoever has the most muscle (and best muscle shape) will always come out on top in a fight
Fedor looks like a doughy couch poatoe and he's probably the best in the world. He won fights against fighters with alot more muscles than him with ease.