Author Topic: Mariusz Pudzianowski VS Marcin Najman Official Weigh In  (Read 18281 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski VS Marcin Najman Official Weigh In
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2009, 03:30:21 AM »
His fighting style is roid-rage jitusu

;D ;D ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2009, 03:50:45 AM »
i think even i could have put up a better fight than his oponent, wtf he didn't even fight back he just went into the fetal position like a bitch. If i paid to see that "fight" i would ask for a refund.
No you wouldnt. Mariusz would eat you alive you skinny twink.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »
That reminded me a lot of a young tyson but with less fighting skills.  not a big fan of mma but even I think that was the ugliest thing I've ever seen.  Went in like a tornado and destroyed everything in his path.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2009, 04:32:40 AM »
No you wouldnt. Mariusz would eat you alive you skinny twink.
yes but i would put up a better fight than this guy did, i think he got paid by some mafia organisation.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2009, 04:42:15 AM »
yes but i would put up a better fight than this guy did, i think he got paid by some mafia organisation.
You think you would put up a better fight than a trained fighter?? Mariusz would have pulled your head off your shoulders in 4 secs.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2009, 04:47:46 AM »
looks fucking unbeatable
wow those kicks would have broken my legs in two halves

would be great to see him against brock

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2009, 04:52:33 AM »
it's funny when fedor beats big guys like pudz
every normal person would think that this bastard pudz would kill fedor but fedor shows again and again that he's the best

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:57 AM »
Mariusz is a Kyokushin Karate practioner--hence the leg kicks and soft hand blocks.
He could be an absolute monster vs. b-tier guys.
I think strength is at least equal to skill, in terms of value in fighting.
☠ Order of Nephilim

spinnis

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2009, 05:17:24 AM »
looks fucking unbeatable
wow those kicks would have broken my legs in two halves

would be great to see him against brock

Dude marious looked HORRIBLE, Flat on his fight right away, worthless technique, no head movement etc,

but his opponent was even worse, so this fight didnt really tell us anything besides what we already know, that marious is a strong basterd

spinnis

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2009, 05:18:51 AM »
horrid fight

0 fighting skillz on pudz

exactly.

What former boxer do you know that stands flat on his feet from the start?

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2009, 05:20:41 AM »
Mariusz is a Kyokushin Karate practioner--hence the leg kicks and soft hand blocks.
He could be an absolute monster vs. b-tier guys.
I think strength is at least equal to skill, in terms of value in fighting.

if those retarded kicks, with no technique what so ever, comes from his karate background, he needs a new trainer.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2009, 05:23:28 AM »
if those retarded kicks, with no technique what so ever, comes from his karate background, he needs a new trainer.

Dude, how much technique do you need when you are being fed a worthless opponent and you absolutely dwarf the guy?
Not much. Those kicks were effective. It's hard to say if he would perform the same way against a better quality fighter.
Against strong competition he would probably be more cautious. I'm sure Mariusz knew he was supposed to win this fight,
and threw caution to the wind.

Also his sheer size is going to prevent him from looking pretty when he throws a technique. He's like an oversized dwarf.
☠ Order of Nephilim

spinnis

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2009, 05:26:42 AM »
Then again, I liked watching it anyway lol.

And I actually think the ref won that fight with an armbar :D

spinnis

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2009, 05:28:21 AM »
Dude, how much technique do you need when you are being fed a worthless opponent and you absolutely dwarf the guy?
Not much. Those kicks were effective. It's hard to say if he would perform the same way against a better quality fighter.
Against strong competition he would probably be more cautious. I'm sure Mariusz knew he was supposed to win this fight,
and threw caution to the wind.

Also his sheer size is going to prevent him from looking pretty when he throws a technique. He's like an oversized dwarf.

Doing it the retarded way did obviously work.

BUT its not telling us One bit about his skills. SO we know he outpowered a dude weighing 100 pound less then him, what else do we know?

nothing.

He should have stayed relaxed and showed some good technique and he might have been picked up buy a larger organisation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2009, 05:30:10 AM »

BUT its not telling us One bit about his skills. SO we know he outpowered a dude weighing 100 pound less then him, what else do we know?

nothing.

He should have stayed relaxed and showed some good technique and he might have been picked up buy a larger organisation.
what a mother you are

spinnis

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2009, 05:31:02 AM »
here we go again  ::) ::)

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2009, 05:34:43 AM »

nothing.

This is reminiscent of Brock's first fight against the Korean. Remember how nervous he seemed? Everyone said the same thing--
he didn't show any skill. Well as he got accustomed to the ring, he became more relaxed. It remains to be seen if Mariusz will do the same.
I agree that he didn't show much skill, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some skill. And a little skill with superhuman strength can take him far--
though not to the top.

Would more skill cause him to be picked up by a different organisation? That's questionable. It seems like promotions want exciting fighters;
not necessarily the best. Exciting fighters that pull off brutal knockouts sell tickets, and that's their main concern--especially in smaller orgs.
☠ Order of Nephilim

spinnis

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »
This is reminiscent of Brock's first fight against the Korean. Remember how nervous he seemed? Everyone said the same thing--
he didn't show any skill. Well as he got accustomed to the ring, he became more relaxed. It remains to be seen if Mariusz will do the same.
I agree that he didn't show much skill, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some skill. And a little skill with superhuman strength can take him far--
though not to the top.

Would more skill cause him to be picked up by a different organisation? That's questionable. It seems like promotions want exciting fighters;
not necessarily the best. Exciting fighters that pull off brutal knockouts sell tickets, and that's their main concern--especially in smaller orgs.

Everyone with half a brain knows Brock has SICK skills in wrestling.

No one knows that marious has skills is anything besides strongman.

No boxer stands flat on his feet right away. you do that when you're gassed out.
And someone raned krate since age 6 doesn't uckin hrow kicks like  that Ask Sevaste.

I agree with tbe brock comparision though, Brock was waaaaya to stressed out at first. Now he has learned to calm down at first.

Marious should do the same thing hehe.

its fun to watch against subpar fighters, marius would have ben owned against a good fighter if he were to fight like that.

spinnis

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2009, 05:40:31 AM »
it's funny when fedor beats big guys like pudz
every normal person would think that this bastard pudz would kill fedor but fedor shows again and again that he's the best
It would be like seeing Zuluzinho standing ad a bouncer at some place, 6"8 400 pounds witha  fighjting background, you wouldnt think anyone could take that.

yet fedor made him his bitch within 20 sec :D

and this also hehe

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2009, 05:42:49 AM »
Everyone with half a brain knows Brock has SICK skills in wrestling.

No one knows that marious has skills is anything besides strongman.

No boxer stands flat on his fight right away. you do that when you're gassed out.

I agree with tbe brock comparision though, Brock was waaaaya to stressed out at first. Now he has learned to calm down at first.

Marious should do the same thing hehe.

He's not really a boxer--and boxing isn't the benchmark for great standup anyway.
Plenty of people with brains that just weren't familiar with Brock Lesnar outside of WWE didn't know he had good ground technique.
Not everyone can be an MMA geek like us you know.  ;D

But let's compare Mariusz to that Rogers guy that gave Fedor the biggest trouble he's had in ages.
Is Rogers great on the ground? No. Not if you define greatness on the ground as technically skilled.
However, in absolute terms, he IS great--simply due to his strength.

Well Mariusz is MUCH stronger than Rogers, so don't underestimate the value of that.
Rogers just powered out of Fedors grapples; I'm sure Mariusz could do the same.
However he would be eaten alive in the standup.
☠ Order of Nephilim

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2009, 05:44:11 AM »
He's not really a boxer--and boxing isn't the benchmark for great standup anyway.
Plenty of people with brains that just weren't familiar with Brock Lesnar outside of WWE didn't know he had good ground technique.

But let's compare Mariusz to that Rogers guy that gave Fedor the biggest trouble he's had in ages.
Is Rogers great on the ground? No. Not if you define greatness on the ground as technically skilled.

Well Mariusz is MUCH stronger than Rogers, so don't underestimate the value of that.

better assessment

spinnis

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2009, 05:46:42 AM »

Rogers is a Good fighter, Marious isn't. Its more to Rogers then pure stenght, And right now thats All that marious has. HE could probably become a good fighter thoug, or at least a decent one if he keeps at it.

What I was saying with boxing is, Ive NEVER seen a former boxer standing flat on his feet right away and not moving his head at all.

hopefully next match, we see him against someone who can Actually fight.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2009, 05:55:30 AM »
Rogers is a Good fighter, Marious isn't. Its more to Rogers then pure stenght, And right now thats All that marious has. HE could probably become a good fighter thoug, or at least a decent one if he keeps at it.

What I was saying with boxing is, Ive NEVER seen a former boxer standing flat on his feet right away and not moving his head at all.

I saw one once Randal Tex Cobb never moved his head or feet took a tremendous beating but never went down...a tough son of a bitch

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »

We're basically saying the same thing; however it's too early to tell if Mariusz has skill.
I think he could be a top level B-fighter.
☠ Order of Nephilim

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2009, 06:05:25 AM »
big congrats to Mariusz Pudzianowski !