Author Topic: Palin Tearing it Up!  (Read 17198 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Palin Tearing it Up!
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2010, 08:48:22 AM »

hahahahaha..good one brother 240

Hardly. Last time I checked, it was Obama vs. McCain, NOT Obama vs. Palin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2010, 08:48:50 AM »

?

Double hearsay? 

BTW - did the business lose money? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2010, 08:49:33 AM »
What awards have you won? 

Since '95, I have won 84 shows, contests, juried exhibits, and shot calls.  Starting on the local level in 95-97, state level 97-99, national and international level 2000-current.

When I say "won", I mean those 84 are either First Place, Best Of Show, or People's Choice.  I have a shitload of 2nd and 3rd place awards as well.  But I don't count those because to me, anything less than 1st, BoS, or PC, is not really winning.  Which is why I never include those in my portfolio or bio.  

I can send you a few samples of my work with the names of shows they placed in if you want to see for yourself.  Or you can come to Vegas next week when I shoot a Mardi Gras event for a client and tag along.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2010, 08:49:45 AM »
Nobody thought she was awful, when she had at 30-point lead on Brown, with a month to go.
her last month was awful. She might have been a better politician, but she campaigned crappy for the final strecth cha cha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »
her last month was awful. She might have been a better politician, but she campaigned crappy for the final strecth cha cha

This has little to do with her so-called awful campaign.

The simple fact is that she (perhaps like you) thought she had the seat locked, simply because she was a Democrat.

More importantly, she supported ObamaCare and Brown didn't. Nobody sucked that badly as to blow that big of a lead less than a month out.

Mons Venus

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2010, 08:53:28 AM »
Double hearsay? 

BTW - did the business lose money? 

Show me proof that Palin worked at the "successful" defunct dealership.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »
Since '95, I have won 84 shows, contests, juried exhibits, and shot calls.  Starting on the local level in 95-97, state level 97-99, national and international level 2000-current.

When I say "won", I mean those 84 are either First Place, Best Of Show, or People's Choice.  I have a shitload of 2nd and 3rd place awards as well.  But I don't count those because to me, anything less than 1st, BoS, or PC, is not really winning.  Which is why I never include those in my portfolio or bio.  

I can send you a few samples of my work with the names of shows they placed in if you want to see for yourself.  Or you can come to Vegas next week when I shoot a Mardi Gras event for a client and tag along.

Just please no nake photos of yourself! 

;D  ;D  ;D 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2010, 08:54:58 AM »

Show me proof that Palin worked at the "successful" defunct dealership.

Successful partnerships break up every day for a variety of reasons. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:24 AM »
Once again, 333386, Original or Extra Crispy?

How do you like your Lurker?

Better question is how does he like his Christians?   Extra Hypocrisy or Originally Stupid?

If shit was brains, you wouldn't be able to attract a fly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2010, 09:13:39 AM »
Just please no nake photos of yourself! 

;D  ;D  ;D 

PM me an email addy to send to and I will shoot a few over tonight when I get in from work and the gym.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2010, 09:14:13 AM »
Better question is how does he like his Christians?   Extra Hypocrisy or Originally Stupid?

If shit was brains, you wouldn't be able to attract a fly.

You haven't addressed his question nor mine. So, again, the clucking and ducking award goes to you, spineless one.

If someone hung you for having guts or an ounce of sense, an innocent man would be swinging from the gallows.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
Which one of his wasn't answered?

As far as you go, I am not even attempting to lower myself to the stupidity level necessary to penetrate your little delusional bubble. 
Of course, as you have proven, logic, facts, and common sense never filter in through your little idiot filter.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »
Which one of his wasn't answered?

That would be this one, Clucky!!!

On what issue does she lack "common sense" compared to the transformational genius?

As far as you go, I am not even attempting to lower myself to the stupidity level necessary to penetrate your little delusional bubble. 
Of course, as you have proven, logic, facts, and common sense never filter in through your little idiot filter.

You are but a lily-livered coward, as has been displayed by your pitiful ducking and dodging of questions from me, 333386, just to name a few.

And, please don't lecture anyone about common sense. If someone gave you a penny for your thoughts, he'd have change coming.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »
You are :

( A ) - Blind
( B ) - Stupid
( C ) - Blind and Stupid
( D ) - Blind, Stupid, and Mommy feed you paint chips as a child
( E ) - All of the above.

Which is it?

Your little La La Bubble of Delusions has certainly stricted the oxygen to the only two brain cells you possess - one devoted exclusively to the baby jesus.  Generally this would be a sad thing.  But in your case it is just natural selection and Darwin at work. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2010, 12:34:06 PM »
You are :

( A ) - Blind
( B ) - Stupid
( C ) - Blind and Stupid
( D ) - Blind, Stupid, and Mommy feed you paint chips as a child
( E ) - All of the above.

Which is it?

Your little La La Bubble of Delusions has certainly stricted the oxygen to the only two brain cells you possess - one devoted exclusively to the baby jesus.  Generally this would be a sad thing.  But in your case it is just natural selection and Darwin at work. 

As I've told you before, don't put your shortcomings on me. I have enough of my own already.

The simple fact is, Clucky, since the time 333386 asked you this question, "On what issue does she lack 'common sense' compared to the transformational genius?" until now, you HAVE NOT ANSWERED IT.

So, cowardly one, that streak of yours continues to manifest itself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »
As I've told you before, don't put your shortcomings on me. I have enough of my own already.

The simple fact is, Clucky, since the time 333386 asked you this question, "On what issue does she lack 'common sense' compared to the transformational genius?" until now, you HAVE NOT ANSWERED IT.

So, cowardly one, that streak of yours continues to manifest itself.

I am still waiting for one Obama supporter to explain to me how the alleged brilliance academically has translated into "brilliance" policy wise on any issue whatsoever.

So far I have not only seen a lack of academic brilliance, but a complete lack of any sense whatsoever policy wise, common sense wise, etc.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
Your rhetorical question was answered with a rhetorical question.

Anyone with more than two brain cells, that would exclude MCWHINE, would have seen that.

But with her shortcomings and self projections, it didn't penetrate her little delusion bubble.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »
Your rhetorical question was answered with a rhetorical question.

Anyone with more than two brain cells, that would exclude MCWHINE, would have seen that.

But with her shortcomings and self projections, it didn't penetrate her little delusion bubble.

You can't be this deprived of nutrients to your head, Clucky. 333386 just told you, point blank, that his question was NOT rhetorical. He actually expects a legitimate answer. That's especially true, because unlike you, Extra Crispy, he ACTUALLY ANSWERED YOUR "rhetorical" question.

But, being the gutless, nutless buffoon that you are, you can't answer that question (BIG SHOCK!!!  ::) ).

333386 is still waiting for you to answer his question. Man up (for once) and address his inquiry, instead of your usual cluck-and-duck, bleat-and-blubber routine.

As laughable as it is, after a while, it just gets pathetic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2010, 06:18:28 AM »
I guess retardation acts as a natural buffer for idiots like you when it comes to inability to read.

Like the jackass still braying to hear it's own voice, one can expect you to not to understand much else.

Tell me something is this a Christain trait of yours or a hereditary one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2010, 06:27:12 AM »
I guess retardation acts as a natural buffer for idiots like you when it comes to inability to read.

Like the jackass still braying to hear it's own voice, one can expect you to not to understand much else.

Tell me something is this a Christain trait of yours or a hereditary one?

Can you tell me one policy position that Palin so far has expressed that lacks common sense? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2010, 07:00:22 AM »
Can you tell me one policy position that Palin so far has expressed that lacks common sense? 

Rape victims
Stimilus Money
Bridge to Nowhere

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2010, 07:03:29 AM »
Rape victims
Stimilus Money
Bridge to Nowhere

The Rape Victim kit was proven false. 

The Stimulus Money?  What was lacking in common sense in not wanting to take the stim money considering the mandates that came along with it? 

Bridge to Nowhere?  Have you read about that and why she did that? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2010, 07:18:52 AM »
She wanted the money, then she didn't.  Then she did, then she didn't....  flip flop flip flop.

The Bridge to Nowhere spoke for itself.  Gimme gimme gimme... until everyone else rejected it and then finally she caught wind of the popular opinion and rejected it too.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2010, 08:09:49 AM »
Continued war/ less taxes.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2010, 08:11:35 AM »
Continued war/ less taxes.

Very fair point.  I agree with you.  We need to stop deficit financing for everything.