Author Topic: Palin Tearing it Up!  (Read 17161 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Palin Tearing it Up!
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2010, 07:12:50 AM »
I guess retardation acts as a natural buffer for idiots like you when it comes to inability to read.

Like the jackass still braying to hear it's own voice, one can expect you to not to understand much else.

Tell me something is this a Christain trait of yours or a hereditary one?

You foolishly claimed that 333386's question was rhetorical, despite his clearing indicating that it was not (no one else thought it was rherotical). So, in true crackpot cowardly fashion you ran from his question.

She wanted the money, then she didn't.  Then she did, then she didn't....  flip flop flip flop.

The Bridge to Nowhere spoke for itself.  Gimme gimme gimme... until everyone else rejected it and then finally she caught wind of the popular opinion and rejected it too.

Listen to what you just said. Palin rejected the "Bridge to Nowhere" deal after everyone else did?

EARTH to Clucky!!! That's what a public servant is SUPPOSED TO DO: Represent her constituents. When the people thought the Bridge was a good idea, she pushed for it; when they found out the actual cost was too much and a waste of money, they said "NO", and Palin listened to them and reflected their wishes to Washington, rejecting the thing.

As for Flip-flopping,you really don't want to go there, comparing Palin with Obama.

Or do we (333386 and I) need to remind you of OBAMA's flip-flopping, which includes but is NOT LIMITED TO:

- Healthcare debate on C-Span (never happened, despite his campaigning on such for 2 years).
- No Earmarks (several THOUSANDS were in his stimulus bill)
- No lobbyists in his cabinet (he has at least 12)
- Gitmo closing by Jan 2010 (whether he meant the entire base or the detention center, both are still OPEN
- Taxes not going up for folks/families making under 250K/year (now he's "agnostic" about it, which is code for "your taxes are going UP").

Almost forgot:

- People keep their own insurance and doctors under ObamaCare (Obama just admitted, IN FRONT OF THE GOP, that some language got "sneaked" into the bill, which can strip people of their ability to keep their own insurance and doctors).

And, the taxing of healthcare plain (i.e. "Caddilac" plans); Obama BLASTED McCain for wanting to do this during the 2008 campaign (now he wants to do so, himself).

Lost in all of this is the fact that you STILL DID NOT ANSWER 333386's question, which was "On what issue does she lack 'common sense' compared to the transformational genius?" (the bold being his sarcastic euphemism for Obama)?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2010, 08:35:45 AM »
Can you tell me one policy position that Palin so far has expressed that lacks common sense? 

Just for the record, this is a re-iteration of your original question, "On what issue does she lack 'common sense' compared to the transformational genius?", is it not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »
Just for the record, this is a re-iteration of your original question, "On what issue does she lack 'common sense' compared to the transformational genius?", is it not?

Instead of the idiotic personality issues, I want to go issue by issue, Palin v Obama, and have someone tell me where she lacks common sense on the issues as opposed to Barry. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2010, 09:15:41 AM »
Instead of the idiotic personality issues, I want to go issue by issue, Palin v Obama, and have someone tell me where she lacks common sense on the issues as opposed to Barry. 

In other words, I was right: El Clucky (Lurker) did NOT address your initial question after all.

I simply noticed his attempt at slight-of-hand. When you asked to compare Obama v. Palin on issue by issue (something I asked him WEEKS AGO), he had nothing to say.

But, when you truncated your original statement, leaving the "transformational genius (a sarcastic reference to Obama) off, he immediately started yapping about the "Bridge to Nowhere" and "Rape victims".

Just getting the clarification of the nature of your question from the horse's mouth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2010, 02:09:00 PM »
This is why i like Sarah  - she owns fools and fights back with a passion.  

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _

Sarah Palin Taunts 'Assassin' Kathleen Parker: "I'm still standing"
Friday, November 12, 2010 | Kristinn

www.freerepublic.com

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin responded on Twitter this morning to the admission by pseudo-conservative TV host Kathleen Parker that Parker "led" the media "assassination" of Palin during the 2008 presidential campaign after Palin became the Republican vice presidential nominee.

While debating Palin supporter John Ziegler on CNN last night, Parker admitted her role:

ZIEGLER: You took part in the targeting of Sarah Palin. You essentially took part in the assassination of Sarah Palin 1.0. That person is dead; she doesn't exist any more.

PARKER: No, no, no. Actually, I did not take part in it: I led it. Let's be clear. Let's get our facts straight.

Palin taunted Parker with her response posted on Twitter today:

SarahPalinUSA Parker: appreciate your admittance. Now, I'm still standing;Standing by family, faith & flag. Who do u stand by today?http://bit.ly/d5p72x
32 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Newsbusters thread on FR about the Parker/Ziegler dust-up last night.

________________________ ________________________ ________________

That nasty hag stands next to who every night? ? ? ? ?    Client No. 9 - a whoremonger.  

GO SARAH!  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2010, 03:10:03 PM »
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2010, 09:33:26 PM »
Tonight was her best yet, no teleprompter and no phoney bs. 

Correct.  That was REAL ink on her hands.  not phony ink.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »
Correct.  That was REAL ink on her hands.  not phony ink.

funny - I dont remember you ever making an issue of that lady Sink in Florida cheating off her blackberry at the debate.  I wonder why?