Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77964 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2010, 05:41:59 PM »

If you don't train Tito, why are you pimping him on your videos????

And the question I ASKED is how much do you make SOLELY???  340k is way too high for one person so I already knew you are referring to the combined efforts of your team, jackass....

And of course can train in any gym in North Carolina.  Only a simpleton like you would believe a fat blob like Keith

hahahaah no you can't you fucking moron.  you are not wanted anywhere.  And do you honestly think anyone believes the shit coming out between those inner tubes lips of yours.  Do you think we believe anyone woudld let you train them in their house.  hahaahah now that is funny
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »
BTW, SusanFitness, why did you post and immediately delete this posts? You seem to know a lot about the whole Squadfather situation when it happened before you even joined the board. And a lot of hate there for Alex23.

And you still say you are not another Squadfather gimmick?

SusanFitness
Getbig II
 Re: THE OFFICIAL "FREE A23" THREAD !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:11 PM » Quote

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2010, 05:42:47 PM »
no shit, when he first started posting and got picked on he said he was hiv+ and on gh.
Hi Dave. Post up my pic, bitch.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2010, 05:44:00 PM »

you arm isn't bigger than mine and actually that's a pretty small arm, maybe 14-15inches at most.  But thanks for playing

Post a comparison shot. I'm sure you have plenty on hand.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2010, 05:44:55 PM »
no shit, when he first started posting and got picked on he said he was hiv+ and on gh.

Find that post.

And why are you avoiding my question?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »

haha, well in the meantime I heard Pandae took a shit and wants you clean his ass with your tongue. run along.  :D

I see we finally got Goodrum's cocksucking partner Queer Vissy to chime in.  Finally Goodrum has a supporter besides the one he has between his ears supporting Vissy's balls.
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2010, 05:45:44 PM »
Seems to me people have been challenged by legend Goodrum before.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »

you arm isn't bigger than mine and actually that's a pretty small arm, maybe 14-15inches at most.  But thanks for playing

ah forget it, I am tired from my last posts.  Goodrum just kill yourself. It would make everything so much easier. 
No Worries 4 me

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »
I see we finally got Goodrum's cocksucking partner Queer Vissy to chime in.  Finally Goodrum has a supporter besides the one he has between his ears supporting Vissy's balls.

hahaha, calm down "Keith". we'll end up with you needing a bypass and then they'll have to bulldoze the bedroom wall to winch you out.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2010, 05:49:36 PM »

It's so obvious this is not a woman except Dave going the cross dresser route. Still living the good life in the trailer park, honey?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »
Gotta love the way a thread bagging me has ended up being a miniature Getbig business as usual where wannabes try to outdo each other. No one can outdo internet legend Melvin Goodrum!
He never did explain that lump on his trademark calves!

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: March 01, 2010, 05:50:37 PM »

not that guy but if you insist:

BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 01, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »
hahaha, calm down "Keith". we'll end up with you needing a bypass and then they'll have to bulldoze the bedroom wall to winch you out.  ;D

I think Keith just made you wet your panties.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #213 on: March 01, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »
Serious question as I have been gone for some time now. How much weight has Keith lost? If I am correct he has been dieting for about 2 years and a couple of months now. Does anyone have a link to his new pics? I imagine he is down to about 250 now, maybe lighter.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 01, 2010, 05:52:36 PM »
Gotta love the way a thread bagging me has ended up being a miniature Getbig business as usual where wannabes try to outdo each other. No one can outdo internet legend Melvin Goodrum!
He never did explain that lump on his trademark calves!

What the fuck is that on his right calf? A big zit or is he trying to do synthol injections?

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »
I think Keith just made you wet your panties.

haha, you gonna hug Keiths nuts now, phaggot? Good luck finding em.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2010, 05:53:37 PM »

Well, Squad/Susan did refer to him as a "soft target."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »
I saw the same lump on Jay Cutler's flexed calf when he was in Sydney. Dexter laughed at Jay's explanation. Looks like whatever it is the champs also get it!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
haha, you gonna hug Keiths nuts now, phaggot? Good luck finding em.  ;D

Still avoiding the question, coward.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »
not that guy but if you insist:

BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Yup. That reeks of such a lack of self-esteem that it could only come from a trailer park. Hey, Dave? Less than two months to baseball season. You gonna be around for that, fatman?  :)  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »
Good question to Melvin. Does he let his partner post on Getbig to support and defend him?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »
Yup. That reeks of such a lack of self-esteem that it could only come from a trailer park. Hey, Dave? Less than two months to baseball season. You gonna be around for that, fatman?  :)  

At least Dave lives close to what I'm sure is a lovely park so he can prance around in his chiffon skirt hoping to get plugged in the ass by bg trailer park neeegro. Click on link to see his lovely digs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »
Who you picking for the World Series winner St Louis?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »
I saw the same lump on Jay Cutler's flexed calf when he was in Sydney. Dexter laughed at Jay's explanation. Looks like whatever it is the champs also get it!

"Champs"  LMAO!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »
Serious question as I have been gone for some time now. How much weight has Keith lost? If I am correct he has been dieting for about 2 years and a couple of months now. Does anyone have a link to his new pics? I imagine he is down to about 250 now, maybe lighter.

Keep imagining.  You and anyone else can see me at Universal Studios in July.  And I could be dead for 2 years and I think I would still weigh 250.  I haven't been below 300 substantially since 1985.  The lowest I have been is 293 on my way down to 275 when I got hurt.  But, for someone as accomplished as the people who make fun me I understand.  I guess the thing that counts right now is I am in the gym again, training getting stronger losing bodyfat and feeling great.  But I am WAY off where I want to be and where I would take photos of myself.  unlike Goodrum the delusional moron, I know I look like shit.  So I don't waste time or embarrass myself with photos yet.  He on the other hand is so fucking delusional he thinks he looks good.  Sorry HUGE difference.  And I don't go peddle myself off to people by misleading them and try to sell them on myself.  My past speaks for itself and has helped me to this day
No Worries 4 me