Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77861 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #450 on: March 03, 2010, 07:18:30 PM »
Danielson are you serious about this? Thats a pretty serious accusation...damn!

Did you see the pictures he takes of "young lads"? You can't be surprised by this.
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #451 on: March 03, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »
Did you see the pictures he takes of "young lads"? You can't be surprised by this.

No, I don't follow too much of Basile's posts or threads. I just started this one because of what I read on Ironage then all of this turned into a 19 page thread!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #452 on: March 03, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »

That's one thing but you claimed that he wanted nude pics of you thinking you were under 18. That's quite a bit different from bodybuilding type pics since this is a bodybuilding board.

That is a serious charge and requires some proof.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »
That's one thing but you claimed that he wanted nude pics of you thinking you were under 18. That's quite a bit different from bodybuilding type pics since this is a bodybuilding board.

That is a serious charge and requires some proof.

You think these young lads are bodybuilder types? These are the kinds of pics Vince takes himself and posts for other old perverts.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/11257377_2jdcH#789696144_kVvrC
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #454 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »
Maybe to the flotsam on Getbig it is unnatural to glory in the physique of a young male but blokes like me who like beer and women can always find time to enjoy a topless lad. What I find strange is that Ron does not ban people who call me a white van man and boy-lover. Really, in China a man my age would be treated as a font of knowledge and not the butt of poor and uncouth humour. Then again, what can one expect when Melvin is a self-professed expert and calls himself a bodybuilder on here? This bloke must take delusion to new heights and I wouldn't even want to photograph him topless, despite having a hardrive stuffed full of his semi-nude pictures. Talking of stuffed can anyone remember a bodybuilder compete with his testicles exposed? Only poor Melvin could indulge in such folly and hilarity. Trunks too small. No, this bloke really is short of sixpack. I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to be Vissy, beneath this sweaty black beast,him grunting and groaning as he turns one's arse into raw hamburger meat. I would probably try it once just for the comedic value.
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
no surprise to see pellius trying to jump on the bandwagon and try to "belong". I'd worry more about your chest sagging than anyone else's.  and take your tongue out of JNN's asshole, it's starting to smell of shit in here, brown noser ::)

It's funny that the first thing you do when you come on this board is look for my latest posts so you can comment on it. I'm so in your head Squaddy.

Still no comment on why you deleted that post of yours? Still no pic showing how much better you look than I do?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: March 03, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »
You think these young lads are bodybuilder types? These are the kinds of pics Vince takes himself and posts for other old perverts.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/11257377_2jdcH#789696144_kVvrC

No. But I'm specifically concerned with the accusation you made.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »
No. But I'm specifically concerned with the accusation you made.

I am concerned too. Concerned that this old perv is still free to roam this site looking for pics of pre-teen cock. I don't have the PMs, Ron made a limit so I had to delete all my PMs, but all the guys in the know a few years back saw them.
E

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31:50 PM »
Maybe to the flotsam on Getbig it is unnatural to glory in the physique of a young male but blokes like me who like beer and women can always find time to enjoy a topless lad. What I find strange is that Ron does not ban people who call me a white van man and boy-lover. Really, in China a man my age would be treated as a font of knowledge and not the butt of poor and uncouth humour. Then again, what can one expect when Melvin is a self-professed expert and calls himself a bodybuilder on here? This bloke must take delusion to new heights and I wouldn't even want to photograph him topless, despite having a hardrive stuffed full of his semi-nude pictures. Talking of stuffed can anyone remember a bodybuilder compete with his testicles exposed? Only poor Melvin could indulge in such folly and hilarity. Trunks too small. No, this bloke really is short of sixpack. I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to be Vissy, beneath this sweaty black beast,him grunting and groaning as he turns one's arse into raw hamburger meat. I would probably try it once just for the comedic value.

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: March 03, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »
BTW Danielson, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you but calling someone a pedophile, even in jest, is a bit over line. I've jokingly made that implication against Vince before and he called me on it and I retracted/deleted my remark.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: March 03, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »
BTW Danielson, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you but calling someone a pedophile, even in jest, is a bit over line. I've jokingly made that implication against Vince before and he called me on it and I retracted/deleted my remark.

NP, he knows exactly what he is and those disgusting pics he took of the young lads just further proves it.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: March 03, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »
I am concerned too. Concerned that this old perv is still free to roam this site looking for pics of pre-teen cock. I don't have the PMs, Ron made a limit so I had to delete all my PMs, but all the guys in the know a few years back saw them.

Hmm, I don't know what to say. I don't know you or Vince well enough. It just seems to me that if you were looking for "pre-teen cock" there would be other better places on the net than here. A lot of us act like children here (present company included) but I doubt that that are very many teens or pre-teens.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #462 on: March 03, 2010, 07:37:42 PM »
pellius looks like the kind of "man" who enjoys the company of boys half his age.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #463 on: March 03, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »

10 / 10

LMAO @ Danny's avatar. And he's right - Basile stalks Melvin.

Melvin never mentions Basile unless provoked, while Basile talks of nothing but Melvin. One word - obsessed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #464 on: March 03, 2010, 07:44:41 PM »
Pellius. You and I clashed on Ironage and then I posted to you here on Getbig and we sorted things out. That is what fair dinkum adults do. Danielson has been on my tail for years now just like that other prick Goat Boy was. Danielson pulled the same stunt before, not once but twice and had to retract his accusation twice. Now he is repeating this crap a third time. You would think a guy who is a businessman would have more civility than that but alas, he is now hiding behind some lame excuse that Ron doesn't have the archives. I have them. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »
10 / 10

LMAO @ Danny's avatar. And he's right - Basile stalks Melvin.

Melvin never mentions Basile unless provoked, while Basile talks of nothing but Melvin. One word - obsessed.

Bullshit. Goodrum goes out of his way to bag me. Look at this thread for proof. He gives as good as he gets.

Go to page one of this thread. There is Goodrum posting a photo of underaged cheerleaders on Getbig. He got that photo from my high school web site. Now who is the dickhead here?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2010, 07:49:33 PM »
kiwi person. Aren't you the bloke who has perfected what I post and have lampooned me on Getbig by posting in my style? Is that just having fun or an obsession. I put it down to fun.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2010, 07:53:46 PM »
kiwi person. Aren't you the bloke who has perfected what I post and have lampooned me on Getbig by posting in my style? Is that just having fun or an obsession. I put it down to fun.

Haha yes, but you're not the only person I channel

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193577.msg3903970#msg3903970

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #468 on: March 03, 2010, 07:57:46 PM »
Danielson. I forgot you were the dude who acted like a vigilante who single-handedly harassed Howard after you or someone else found that he might have posted on a young student's site.

You have overstepped the mark and I am reporting your posts. No one should have to read crap like that from a true asshole such as you are proving to be.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: March 03, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »
Danielson. I forgot you were the dude who acted like a vigilante who single-handedly harassed Howard after you or someone else found that he might have posted on a young student's site.

You have overstepped the mark and I am reporting your posts. No one should have to read crap like that from a true asshole such as you are proving to be.

Nah, that wasn't me. I think it was TA or Bastiano. And go ahead you sick fucker, I might report you for stalking and funeral crashing!
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2010, 08:00:31 PM »
Haha yes, but you're not the only person I channel

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193577.msg3903970#msg3903970

Solid gold. Talented man you are. Kinda like a 17 year old who is great at shooting pool...sign of misspent something ;D
O

newmom

« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2010, 08:01:33 PM »
Great link Kiwiol..funny thread right der

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: March 03, 2010, 08:03:08 PM »
pellius looks like the kind of "man" who enjoys the company of boys half his age.

Actually you are starting to seem like the kind of "man" who enjoys older men. Find a pic to post yet. No need. Someone PMed me your GetBig offering. Now it is clear to me and everyone why you won't post a pic of yourself. You did once thinking "Hey, I'm pretty big and my arms look kind of big in this pic" but after the brutal flamings that was the beginning of the end for you and you were driven off this board only to come back with various gimmicks. The latest being "SusanFitness"

SquadFather/SusanFitness in all it's glory:

BOOM!

io856

« Reply #473 on: March 03, 2010, 08:06:27 PM »
hahaha I have laughed at some of Basile's posts in this thread... once you "get" his schtick he is actually very entertaining

I think some of you have taken him the wrong way to get to the point of posting slander

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: March 03, 2010, 08:15:02 PM »
hahaha I have laughed at some of Basile's posts in this thread... once you "get" his schtick he is actually very entertaining

I think some of you have taken him the wrong way to get to the point of posting slander

I am inclined to agree with you.