Author Topic: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare  (Read 5073 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »
who gives a shit what you want

shouldn't you be worried about keeping an eye on your own kid instead

we all know if something "happens" to him you've vowed to blow up abortion clinics

keep your eye on the ball

Because Im paying for his nappy headed ho kids with my tax money.THATS why I worry about it.I dont want those pickininnys getting more then we get since they are on the government payroll paid for by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 11:40:50 AM »
"Because Im paying for his nappy headed ho kids "

Billy - really? 

When Palin uses her kids as props and has them onstage with her talking about abstinence, everybody on getbig screams that they are off-limits for political discussion.

Yet an attack on 10 year old girl as "nappy headed ho kids "?

Really?  ????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 12:09:03 PM »
"Because Im paying for his nappy headed ho kids "

Billy - really? 

When Palin uses her kids as props and has them onstage with her talking about abstinence, everybody on getbig screams that they are off-limits for political discussion.

Yet an attack on 10 year old girl as "nappy headed ho kids "?

Really?  ????

YOUR THE guy THAT BRINGS UP HER KID!!Good enough for you to do it,good enough for me to do it.Your just like that skanky bitch Jag,you guys get on her throw out insults and lies then act offended when THE EXACT same thing is done towards your beloved libs.Your clowns and jokes.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »
By the way jerkoff,Straw brough up MY KID in the thread.So,once again go fuck yourself you double talking lib.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 12:14:48 PM »
By the way jerkoff,Straw brough up MY KID in the thread.So,once again go fuck yourself you double talking lib.

240 - "I am a libertarian"   ::)  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »
240 - "Im a conservative"  ::) ::) ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »
Its really a joke.I have no problem with people insulting conservatives or even me,I dont care what kind of slurs you use.Just dont act high and mighty and get offended when the same type of words are used against you or your lib heroes.You want to make fun of Palins "retard kid" or say "ythe baby isnt hers" ,then expect me to say Obamas kids are nappy headed hos.Jag wants to call Coulter a man and mock her looks then Jag can expect me to talk about the size of her stinking snatch that makes any penis look like a 747 flying in the grand canyon.You want an insult contest?Fine.Just dont get self rightous on us and cry like a bitch when we use the same tactics as libs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 01:22:25 PM »

Billy - you're the one the brought up Obama's kids before I mentioned your poor unfortunate spawn and I only mentioned him because I want you to keep your eyes on him so nothing happens because we know if "something" does happen you'll be out blowing up abortion clinics the next day.

If you've got a problem with someone bringing up your kid then stop mentioning other peoples kids:

No,I want his kids going to the clinic and to a public school as well since he loves to take away vouchers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »
Because Im paying for his nappy headed ho kids with my tax money.THATS why I worry about it.I dont want those pickininnys getting more then we get since they are on the government payroll paid for by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy, the depth of your stupidity is really limitless isn't it.

You've been paying for Obama since the day he was sworn in as Senator.

If you really want to get pissed just think how long you've been paying for Biden and his family

Pleasant dreams .....dumbass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
Billy, the depth of your stupidity is really limitless isn't it.

You've been paying for Obama since the day he was sworn in as Senator.

If you really want to get pissed just think how long you've been paying for Biden and his family

Pleasant dreams .....dumbass

and Byrd, McCain, Specter, et al.  we really need term limits asap.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 01:31:47 PM »
If I had it my way, I'd make it like Jury duty... Your number gets pulled and you go to congress for a couple of years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 01:34:29 PM »
and Byrd, McCain, Specter, et al.  we really need term limits asap.   

Don't forget Mitch McConnel and The Boner and how about McCain

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 01:35:06 PM »
Don't forget Mitch McConnel and The Boner and how about McCain

Absolutely.  Straw - do you honestly think I like those bums? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 01:42:00 PM »
Billy - you're the one the brought up Obama's kids before I mentioned your poor unfortunate spawn and I only mentioned him because I want you to keep your eyes on him so nothing happens because we know if "something" does happen you'll be out blowing up abortion clinics the next day.

If you've got a problem with someone bringing up your kid then stop mentioning other peoples kids:

Hey fuckhead,the lIbs on this site have been bringing up Palins kids for months and months.NOT A FUCKING PEEP TO THEM OR ABOUT THEIR KIDS FROM YOU.So go fuck yourself you girl.Until you have the same standard keep you guy shut.The libs on here started the kid shit with Palins baby,now the door is open for us to say whatever the fuck we want to about Obama ratty ass punk bitch kids.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »
Absolutely.  Straw - do you honestly think I like those bums? 

If there is on thing I think about you is that you have no shortage of hatred for almost everything

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 01:49:30 PM »
Hey fuckhead,the lIbs on this site have been bringing up Palins kids for months and months.NOT A FUCKING PEEP TO THEM OR ABOUT THEIR KIDS FROM YOU.So go fuck yourself you ####.Until you have the same standard keep you #### shut.The libs on here started the kid shit with Palins baby,now the door is open for us to say whatever the fuck we want to about Obama ratty ass punk bitch kids.

so it's OK to call Obama's kids names.

I guess it's OK if I call your kid all kinds of names too

that would be fair right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »
If there is on thing I think about you is that you have no shortage of hatred for almost everything

I like Sam Adams Lite.  

I like guns.

I like Slayer, Ozzy, Ice T, PE, BLS

I like the Yankees

I like jet sking.

I like horror movies  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »
so it's OK to call Obama's kids names.

I guess it's OK if I call your kid all kinds of names too

that would be fair right?

I dont care,my kid would probably kick your fucking ass at 15 years old,I know he could outlift you and by miles on formula,so your insults towards him would be meaningless.

However,I will answewr your question with another question.So its ok for people to insult Palins kids?I dont see a darn bit of outrage when its against Palin.I see 240 get super upset at anything said about Obamas kids but he was one of the first to blast her kids.So,once again,Im just playing by the libs rules.They set the rules,not me.

If you dont want any family insults,you need to start with people like 240,if you want less insults talk to people like jag who throws out vicous stuff and puts a smiley stickey on it like that makes it ok.I will play by any rules you lay down,but they break the rules then I will go beyond them.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2010, 01:59:22 PM »
By the way,that first post did not insult Obamas kids at all.I wasa saying if its good enough for others kids it should be good enough for his.The insult came AFTER you mentioned my kid.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 02:03:00 PM »
I dont care,my kid would probably kick your fucking ass at 15 years old,I know he could outlift you and by miles on formula,so your insults towards him would be meaningless.

However,I will answewr your question with another question.So its ok for people to insult Palins kids?I dont see a darn bit of outrage when its against Palin.I see 240 get super upset at anything said about Obamas kids but he was one of the first to blast her kids.So,once again,Im just playing by the libs rules.They set the rules,not me.

If you dont want any family insults,you need to start with people like 240,if you want less insults talk to people like jag who throws out vicous stuff and puts a smiley stickey on it like that makes it ok.I will play by any rules you lay down,but they break the rules then I will go beyond them.

I wouldn't insult your kid

I just asked you if it was fair

I mean you do it so it must be OK right

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 02:06:04 PM »
By the way,that first post did not insult Obamas kids at all.I wasa saying if its good enough for others kids it should be good enough for his.The insult came AFTER you mentioned my kid.
how does my merely mentioning that you should pay attention to your own kid (which is not an insult to your kid) justify you lashing out and insulting someone else's kid

how does that work?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »
how does my merely mentioning that you should pay attention to your own kid (which is not an insult to your kid) justify you lashing out and insulting someone else's kid

how does that work?

Oh come on,it was clearly meant to atagonise me.Notice however I didnt go after your family.Forget it,I will try not to let it happen again.I apologise to the board for bringing in Obamas kids.It was a cheap shot and I will try harder to keep it on those actually involvred in politics.I get carried away sometimes and for that Im sorry.I wont draw back on my ripping of Obama or libs like jag or 240 but I will keep kids out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
Apparently, ObamaCare is good for every American.....EXCEPT OBAMA HIMSELF.

GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare

As the Senate grinds through 20 hours of debate on the health care reconciliation bill, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, Tuesday night offered an amendment that would require the president, vice-president, members of Congress, political appointees and congressional staff to get their federal health benefits through the soon-to-be-created health insurance exchanges.

This group currently gets insurance through a system overseen by the Office of Management and Budget and under the health care bill signed into law today, some of the congressional staff would have to sign up for insurance through the exchanges. But some would be exempted. Politico filed a story Tuesday night pointing out that leadership and committee staff are exempt from having to use the exchanges. This has caused a bit of an uproar on Capitol Hill, with Republicans accusing top Democratic staff of writing a health care law that's not good enough for them to participate in.

"President Obama has publicly advertised that his reforms would give members of the public the same coverage available to Members of Congress," reads a GOP summary of the Grassley measure. "This amendment would ensure that he, his successors, and all his appointed political officials would also have the same coverage members of the public enrolled in the Exchange receive."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/GOP-wants-Obama-to-enroll-in-Obamacare-88978367.html

I like it. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »
I was just listening to this from Mark Simone (filling in for Levine) and its just not Obama, there is an actual exemption clause in the bill for the Democrats in congress. They don't like the bill so they exempt themselves!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »
I was just listening to this from Mark Simone (filling in for Levine) and its just not Obama, there is an actual exemption clause in the bill for the Democrats in congress. They don't like the bill so they exempt themselves!

Marc simone is a local NY guy.  He's pretty good.