Author Topic: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare  (Read 5072 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:54:47 AM »
Apparently, ObamaCare is good for every American.....EXCEPT OBAMA HIMSELF.

GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare

As the Senate grinds through 20 hours of debate on the health care reconciliation bill, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, Tuesday night offered an amendment that would require the president, vice-president, members of Congress, political appointees and congressional staff to get their federal health benefits through the soon-to-be-created health insurance exchanges.

This group currently gets insurance through a system overseen by the Office of Management and Budget and under the health care bill signed into law today, some of the congressional staff would have to sign up for insurance through the exchanges. But some would be exempted. Politico filed a story Tuesday night pointing out that leadership and committee staff are exempt from having to use the exchanges. This has caused a bit of an uproar on Capitol Hill, with Republicans accusing top Democratic staff of writing a health care law that's not good enough for them to participate in.

"President Obama has publicly advertised that his reforms would give members of the public the same coverage available to Members of Congress," reads a GOP summary of the Grassley measure. "This amendment would ensure that he, his successors, and all his appointed political officials would also have the same coverage members of the public enrolled in the Exchange receive."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/GOP-wants-Obama-to-enroll-in-Obamacare-88978367.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:56:25 AM »
Yeah, ok. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:40 AM »
I thought it wasn't going to pass.

::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:04:14 AM »

So did I. But, I grossly underestimated the ability of Democrats to give a big "F--- YOU!!!" to the American people and whore themselves before the shrine of Obama.

Here is but a small taste of what's in store:

Walgreens: no new Medicaid patients as of April 16

Effective April 16, Walgreens drugstores across the state won't take any new Medicaid patients, saying that filling their prescriptions is a money-losing proposition — the latest development in an ongoing dispute over Medicaid reimbursement.

The company, which operates 121 stores in the state, will continue filling Medicaid prescriptions for current patients.

In a news release, Walgreens said its decision to not take new Medicaid patients stemmed from a "continued reduction in reimbursement" under the state's Medicaid program, which reimburses it at less than the break-even point for 95 percent of brand-name medications dispensed to Medicaid patents....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011367936_walgreens18m.html

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:18:55 AM »

Well it did...so shouldn't the pres. put his health where his mouth is?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:21:36 AM »
Bro - this mess is not intended for them, its intended for us and Dingle admits it!  You people really need to WTFU! 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 08:24:06 AM »
i wana see bambam and his family  at the 24 hour clinic in a south dallas ghetto ,  and hear him tell everyone thats been waiting for 10 hours  how great things are for them while he waits too

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 08:25:21 AM »
Bro - this mess is not intended for them, its intended for us and Dingle admits it!  You people really need to WTFU!  

As I told a certain factually-challenged poster, if you think Shameka from the hood and Becky from the trailer park are going to get the same type of care that Nancy Pelosi gets, you are smoking that stuff.

It's no different than liberals, shilling themselves out to the teachers' unions, yet wouldn't put their kids in public schools, if you put a .45 to their skulls.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 08:26:55 AM »
This clip from Dingle is what I have been saying from day one, this is not about health care - its about controlling your life, Big brother, Nanny State, 1984, all rolled up into one. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 08:41:08 AM »
So did I. But, I grossly underestimated

Translated = "I was completely wrong in my rants"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
Translated = "I was completely wrong in my rants"

My statement stands as is. Even I didn't think the Dems would be that underhanded.

But, that still doesn't address why Mr. Hope-and-Change has an exemption to his own plan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
Because obama knows that the cult members like lurker, straw, mons, benny, blacken really dont care at the of the day. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 08:52:01 AM »
I too want him to enroll... As I want all congress members to enroll.

If it's good enough for us, it should be good enough for them.

I've been saying this for months now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »
My statement stands as is. Even I didn't think the Dems would be that underhanded.

Obamacare is God's will.  God approved of Obamacare or else it wouldn't have passed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »
How could even be eligible to enroll when he already gets health insurance through his employer

does the GOP even uderstand the bill that was passed?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »
How could even be eligible to enroll when he already gets health insurance through his employer

does the GOP even uderstand the bill that was passed?

His employer is US!!!So,put him on the program he passed.Let the congress lead the way,oh wait...its do as I say,not as I do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »
hahahaa awesome move by republicans!

Obviously unfair... he's the most important man on the planet.  They carry a suitcase of blood and a doctor everywhere he goes.  Obviously Bush needed the best healthcare in the world, and obviously Obama needs it now.

however, I'd love to hear his response to this challenge.  it'll be even funnier if HE ACCEPTS!  None of us will know if he's getting his own treatment on the fly.  But the video of Obama going to a clinic for a checkup, shaking hands with people, etc - that would certainly fire a round back at republicans!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 10:23:26 AM »
hahahaa awesome move by republicans!

Obviously unfair... he's the most important man on the planet.  They carry a suitcase of blood and a doctor everywhere he goes.  Obviously Bush needed the best healthcare in the world, and obviously Obama needs it now.

however, I'd love to hear his response to this challenge.  it'll be even funnier if HE ACCEPTS!  None of us will know if he's getting his own treatment on the fly.  But the video of Obama going to a clinic for a checkup, shaking hands with people, etc - that would certainly fire a round back at republicans!

No,I want his kids going to the clinic and to a public school as well since he loves to take away vouchers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 10:25:39 AM »
His employer is US!!!So,put him on the program he passed.Let the congress lead the way,oh wait...its do as I say,not as I do.

it's not set up that way dipshit

there is no means by which Obama could even access the plan

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 10:25:41 AM »
why should he; he can afford Blue Cross/Blue Shield; even if they raise his rates 30-40%.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »
No,I want his kids going to the clinic and to a public school as well since he loves to take away vouchers.

who gives a shit what you want

shouldn't you be worried about keeping an eye on your own kid instead

we all know if something "happens" to him you've vowed to blow up abortion clinics

keep your eye on the ball

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »
why should he; he can afford Blue Cross/Blue Shield; even if they raise his rates 30-40%.

Screw that.  let MAOBAMA go to the clinic where the rest of us will end us since that is what is going to occur. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
Screw that.  let MAOBAMA go to the clinic where the rest of us will end us since that is what is going to occur. 

If you have to go to a clinic that is your own fault. Should have secured yourself better insurance prior.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »
If you have to go to a clinic that is your own fault. Should have secured yourself better insurance prior.

See you at the DMV bro. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 11:13:17 AM »
You won't see me there.

Sucks you didn't plan in advance and have to go yourself.  Oh well.... better luck next time.