Author Topic: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare  (Read 5070 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GOP wants Obama to enroll in Obamacare
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »
I was just listening to this from Mark Simone (filling in for Levine) and its just not Obama, there is an actual exemption clause in the bill for the Democrats in congress. They don't like the bill so they exempt themselves!

True indeed!!!

You would think with all the political tomfoolery they did to pass this mess, they would have faith in their own product.

But, of course, given they act much the same way with regards to public schools, it ain't as much of a surprise.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 07:34:19 PM »
I mentioned this about 6 months ago... It was in there then and no one said shit.

Why didn't anyone bring this up? That would have been their smartest bet.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »
I mentioned this about 6 months ago... It was in there then and no one said shit.

Why didn't anyone bring this up? That would have been their smartest bet.

I don't know what you're reading, but this issue has been brought up ad-nauseum.  In the end, it just didn't matter...

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 11:07:38 PM »
Point is...work and strive as hard as you can. But there are govt. workers that will prosper more. Why? Not because they work harder than you...they have minions who worship them. They want a collectivist society where you have no identity. They are leaches and liberals who take from the producers. To sum up very easily...they believe...NEED IS A CLAIM ON YOUR LIFE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 06:43:38 AM »
Point is...work and strive as hard as you can. But there are govt. workers that will prosper more. Why? Not because they work harder than you...they have minions who worship them. They want a collectivist society where you have no identity. They are leaches and liberals who take from the producers. To sum up very easily...they believe...NEED IS A CLAIM ON YOUR LIFE!

You would not believe how many facebook arguments I get into with people who actually believe I dont own my salary and wages, but that society does. 

I swear, the dumbing down of America over the past 20 years is now bearing fruits like never before with how stupid most people are. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 08:04:45 AM »
It's funny reading thru this thread how all the people who support the healthcare plan don't think this is reasonable....haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 08:08:09 AM »
It's funny reading thru this thread how all the people who support the healthcare plan don't think this is reasonable....haha

What do you expect from people who worship Obama and want to ensure he is immortal and will be president for life?   

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 08:09:02 AM »
Their enrollment should be a part of the law. There's no reason whatsoever for them to not be enrolled if the bill is good for all Americans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 08:11:21 AM »
Their enrollment should be a part of the law. There's no reason whatsoever for them to not be enrolled if the bill is good for all Americans.

Dingle:  "ObamaCare is meant to control the people"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 08:11:56 AM »

that truth is so obvious that it's painful to any clear thinking individual.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »

We are not dealing with clear thinking people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »

We are dealing with the likes of Straw, Mons, Benny, Blacken, TA, Nicky, etc.  And maybe 240. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 08:58:44 AM »
I would be cool if people chose not to get healthcare

IF

They were willing to sign a document giving up all rights to ever use an emergency room.  If they get run over by a truck or cut themselves washing dishes, they DIE ON THE STREET in front of the hospital, their last vision being their signature saying they won't be a burden on the system, and choose to pass on any services.

it would just take a few youtube clips of idiots who decided they wouldn't pay for a service - then actually not getting that service - to change some minds.

I guess I dont understand why ppl don't realize how unfair it is now - most of us pay healthcare costs each month - and these idiots can just wander in with a nail in their hand, and they get fixed FOR FREE!   That's some bullshit.  What if you were buying lunch at McD, and some bum came in and just got his food for free, because he didn't have a job?

Fuuck that.  You're a lib POS if you support the current system.  If anything, the new system actually punishes the fvckers enjoying free ER coverage now, without paying a cent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 09:00:12 AM »

IF

They were willing to sign a document giving up all rights to ever use an emergency room.  If they get run over by a truck or cut themselves washing dishes, they DIE ON THE STREET in front of the hospital, their last vision being their signature saying they won't be a burden on the system, and choose to pass on any services.

it would just take a few youtube clips of idiots who decided they wouldn't pay for a service - then actually not getting that service - to change some minds.

I guess I dont understand why ppl don't realize how unfair it is now - most of us pay healthcare costs each month - and these idiots can just wander in with a nail in their hand, and they get fixed FOR FREE!   That's some bullshit.  What if you were buying lunch at McD, and some bum came in and just got his food for free, because he didn't have a job?

Fuuck that.  You're a lib POS if you support the current system.  If anything, the new system actually punishes the fvckers enjoying free ER coverage now, without paying a cent.

Its called EMTALA.  Take it up with your reps if you dont like it. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2010, 09:01:16 AM »

IF

I don't think it's fair now....emergency room is used as a doctors office by the shit of society and we foot the bill.  The problem is that the garbage plan just passed isn't going to improve the situation.  I think we agree on that.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:55 AM »
What do you expect from people who worship Obama and want to ensure he is immortal and will be president for life?   
well, not for life, but at least his full 8 years.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »
Everyone who voted yes should sign a contract stating they (and any family members in their homes) will use the national healthcare plan forever.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2010, 11:18:13 AM »
Everyone who voted yes should sign a contract stating they (and any family members in their homes) will use the national healthcare plan forever.
why, i can afford my own.  this is for the peeps that cant.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
why, i can afford my own.  this is for the peeps that can't.

Full nationalization will insure we all have the same level of care.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »
It's wrong that they can force you into this.  Way, way too much control.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2010, 01:06:55 PM »
Full nationalization will insure we all have the same level of care.

there's nothing about 'full nationalizaion' in this insurance reform bill...
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »

Wrong.  The Federal Govt is now mandating the details of all insurance policies that we all must buy.  Get ready to start paying a lot lot more. 

The states will have no more power over this to set their own regulations unless they are stricter than the federal govt ones.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2010, 01:12:21 PM »

Why half do it? If proponents of this bill are arguing health insurance and medical care are basic rights, we shouldn't tolerate anyone getting better care. It's already been proven "Separate but equal" doesn't work in America. :)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »
Why half do it? If proponents of this bill are arguing health insurance and medical care are basic rights, we shouldn't tolerate anyone getting better care. It's already been proven "Separate but equal" doesn't work in America. :)

QFT...that's too much sense though Doc. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »

isn't food a sort of a basic right too (or at least we think we're such a moral country that we attempt to help those who are too poor to provide food for their families with food stamps, free school lunches, etc...)?

that doesn't mean if you're broke you're entitled to a first class steak dinner

I doubt anyone getting care under this legislation is going to receive the options that someone on good PPO plan would receive and certainly nothing comparable to what a weatlhy person who can pay anything out of pocket would receive