Author Topic: Michelle Malkin: A True Police state: How Mexico treats illegal aliens.  (Read 6944 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Michelle Malkin: A True Police state: How Mexico treats illegal aliens.
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
okay 33,

if a year goes by and we don't see a SINGLE person asked for their papers who hasn't committed a crime, I will admit I was 100% wrong on this.

Will you admit you were wrong, if we see a legal american citizen, who did not commit any crime, who was forced to show their papers?

I think what is on paper and what is about to happen in reality - are 2 diff things. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »
If child services shows up at a house and it's ridden with trash, the children are dirty, etc, etc, etc then yes, it usually leads to arrests.

First off, child services do not just "show up" at a house. They are summoned there.

Secondly, deadbeat parents who fail to pay child support do not have custody of their kids. that's why they are paying child support to the custodial parent.

Are they not "profiling" these criminal parents? Do you think those parents are getting an unfair shake? I mean, they were only investigated based on physical appearances. Does that bother you? Doubt it does.

The physical appearances of an environment (unsafe / unsanitary home) is a far cry from the physical appearances of a person.  

Again, this law has nothing to do with visual representation. So you can try to parlay your interpretation of it (which is just wrong) into some all encompassing police state bullshit but your little example holds no water.

So again I ask... what would be the criteria? that's something neither you, 333, the proponents of this discriminatory legislation including Sherriff Arpaio refuse to answer.

And if you're not willing to welcome illegal immigrants to your country then you should shut the fuck up and stop telling us how to treat them in ours. Talk about a hypocritical dirtbag.

You've clearly missed the point. I'm NOT advising you on how to handle illegals.
I'm advising you of how NOT to handle legal American citizens and law enforcement.

In the quest to catch illegals, you will be infringing on the 4th amendment rights of citizens with NAZI tactics...
...at the personal discretion of cops. That's a kettle of worms you don't want. It's rife with opportunity for abuse, and it opens up police officers to too much liability in the form of civil charges. The cops are put in a no-win catch 22 situation requiring them to violate the 4th amendment rights of everyone in order to cover their asses from potential civil suits... which opens their asses up on federal charges of violating a citizens constitutional rights. if he doesn't violate a citizens constitutional rights... he opens himself up to civil charges. The biggest losers in this proposed scenario are legal American residents and cops. The consequences for them far outweigh the consequences for the few illegals that could potentially be ferreted out, and it's enforcement would prove a far greater drain on resources than the illegals presently pose.

If there are any cops on here, please speak up and tell me if you think I'm off base in my assessment.
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 02:16:10 PM »
okay 33,

if a year goes by and we don't see a SINGLE person asked for their papers who hasn't committed a crime, I will admit I was 100% wrong on this.

Will you admit you were wrong, if we see a legal american citizen, who did not commit any crime, who was forced to show their papers?

I think what is on paper and what is about to happen in reality - are 2 diff things. 
he will never admit it...cause people like him can never be wrong.....by his theory i should be able to pull over every black i see and ask for they're papers, to make sure they aren't a immigrant from Africa, or every white to make sure they aren't a immigrant from Russia...

...people like him have never been behind the scenes in US government, so they just repeat what the radio tells them...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
First off, child services do not just "show up" at a house. They are summoned there.

Secondly, deadbeat parents who fail to pay child support do not have custody of their kids. that's why they are paying child support to the custodial parent.

The physical appearances of an environment (unsafe / unsanitary home) is a far cry from the physical appearances of a person.  

So again I ask... what would be the criteria? that's something neither you, 333, the proponents of this discriminatory legislation including Sherriff Arpaio refuse to answer.

You've clearly missed the point. I'm NOT advising you on how to handle illegals.
I'm advising you of how NOT to handle legal American citizens and law enforcement.

In the quest to catch illegals, you will be infringing on the 4th amendment rights of citizens with NAZI tactics...
...at the personal discretion of cops. That's a kettle of worms you don't want. It's rife with opportunity for abuse, and it opens up police officers to too much liability in the form of civil charges. The cops are put in a no-win catch 22 situation requiring them to violate the 4th amendment rights of everyone in order to cover their asses from potential civil suits... which opens their asses up on federal charges of violating a citizens constitutional rights. if he doesn't violate a citizens constitutional rights... he opens himself up to civil charges. The biggest losers in this proposed scenario are legal American residents and cops. The consequences for them far outweigh the consequences for the few illegals that could potentially be ferreted out, and it's enforcement would prove a far greater drain on resources than the illegals presently pose.

If there are any cops on here, please speak up and tell me if you think I'm off base in my assessment.
as a police officer i am telling you....that a lot of officer will lose everything over this....nothing good will come from it...

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »
Oh please, this is such bs. 

The hyperbole is beyond anything I have seen in years on this. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 02:19:54 PM »
okay 33,

LOL one person who abuses this law doesnt make this law bad or your view point right...

if that was the case EVERY SINGLE LAW on the books is wrong in your view point  ::)

a few things that I think need to be fixed with this law...

citizens should not be able to sue law enforcement if they deem the officer isnt doing his job  ::)

they need to AND THEY ARE defining reasonable suspicion under this law...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 02:20:39 PM »

Now who is the plagiarist?

That's what we say everytime you post one of your stupid threads.  :-*
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 02:20:53 PM »

ok, continue living in your radio talkshow/fox news world...and join the civilized world when you grow up, or have anything usefull to contribute...

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
LOL one person who abuses this law doesnt make this law bad or your view point right...

if that was the case EVERY SINGLE LAW on the books is wrong in your view point  ::)

a few things that I think need to be fixed with this law...

citizens should not be able to sue law enforcement if they deem the officer isnt doing his job  ::)

they need to AND THEY ARE defining reasonable suspicion under this law...

And that definition of reasonable suspicion would be...
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 02:23:51 PM »
Sorry - but I took advanced criminal procedure, have handled criminal cases, and know the law on reasonable suspicion and probable cause.  

Based on the bogus claims of some on this board any cop, whoever arrests a minority could or should be accused of making pretext stop based on race.  Why should any cop enforce any law ever than?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »
Sorry - but I took advanced criminal procedure, have handled criminal cases, and know the law on reasonable suspicion and probable cause.  

Based on the bogus claims of some on this board any cop, whoever arrests a minority could or should be accused of making pretext stop based on race.  Why should any cop enforce any law ever than?

judged by your off based theories i call complete bullshit on this....who's gimmick are you?  no one can naturally be this stupid...

i am out....too many rush/hannity wannabes on here...

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 02:28:36 PM »

Why do you persist in dodging this direct question?

How can you legally define reasonable suspicion under this legislation when Sherriff Arpaio himself is unable to?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 02:29:33 PM »
And that definition of reasonable suspicion would be...
it is being developed...why dont we all wait until that comes out to judge it?

although youre stance that it will be on race or looks is false b/c the law itself says that reasonable suspicion cannot be based on race... ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 02:36:48 PM »
judged by your off based theories i call complete bullshit on this....who's gimmick are you?  no one can naturally be this stupid...

i am out....too many rush/hannity wannabes on here...

bench

Tell me factually where I am wrong on the law on any post I have made. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »
True, but the failure of the Federal Govt to crack down on this crap is what is leading state to take matters into their own hands.  

Should the test be "probable cause" over "reasonable suspicion"?  We could have that debate.

However, many localities are being overrun by these people and the refusal of the federal govt is going to lead to stuff like this happening.  

So if you want to blame someone here, blame the Feds, not the state of AZ who is dealing with this chaos.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
benchmstr

I have read your posts for years - you've done it all as a cop and props to you for it.

it's interesting to hear about this bill from a LEO perspective.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:47 PM »
benchmstr

I have read your posts for years - you've done it all as a cop and props to you for it.

its a fucking nightmare from our point of view.....

the only people who are supporting this, are the people that wont have to clean up the huge mess its about to cause...

i am not saying we shouldnt do something about the illegals.....but there are better ways...

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »
benchmstr

The bottom line is that the local cops will probably have a hard time dealing with this unless the Fed and ICE help deport people they arrest.  

The biggest problem is the Federal Govt not doing their job and now the states having to take matters into their own hands in dealing with these problems.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 03:14:43 PM »
The bottom line is that the local cops will probably have a hard time dealing with this unless the Fed and ICE help deport people they arrest.  

The biggest problem is the Federal Govt not doing their job and now the states having to take matters into their own hands in dealing with these problems.  
i have worked for ICE...they are a fucking joke...if i need coffee i will call them, but for immigration? give me a fucking break....

...if this bill goes into effect here in texas, i will go back to my federal job so i dont have to actually touch this soon to be "cluster fuck"...

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2010, 03:20:13 PM »
That i completely agree with you on.  i just got off the phone with my friend who is a NARC and he told me ICE doesnt do dick.  He told me that unless it is a major bust or you have an in with someone in partcicular, they never show up. 

So, look, ideally the Fed govt would address this, but now the states are acting on the pleas of the citizens who have to deal with this crap. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2010, 03:23:06 PM »
That i completely agree with you on.  i just got off the phone with my friend who is a NARC and he told me ICE doesnt do dick.  He told me that unless it is a major bust or you have an in with someone in partcicular, they never show up. 

So, look, ideally the Fed govt would address this, but now the states are acting on the pleas of the citizens who have to deal with this crap. 
they arent doing it for the plea's of the citizens....they are doing it to insure a re-election...this was just the first, best idea they could come up with to do so...

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »
i didnt get to suck msnbc's cock all day, but I did catch something late last night that the dems are coming out with a new immigration plan shortly.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2010, 03:27:26 PM »
i didnt get to suck msnbc's cock all day, but I did catch something late last night that the dems are coming out with a new immigration plan shortly.
somebody was talking about it today at work....but i honestly try not even to pay attention to it anymore...

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »
bench, i know you get irritated by some things here easily, but you really should post more.  we could use your point of view.  We have a group of lawyers, and we have a bunch of limp dicked libs like myself.   We could use your insight more often.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
bench, i know you get irritated by some things here easily, but you really should post more.  we could use your point of view.  We have a group of lawyers, and we have a bunch of limp dicked libs like myself.   We could use your insight more often.
the reason i don't post here more is because i actually know what go's on behind the scene's....it is easier for me to just not care, than try to explain to people that there belief system is just a illusion.....libs, conservative...it doesn't matter..if you label yourself on, or the other you really have already lost the message...

bench