Author Topic: MSNBC attackign Rand Paul nonstop about racism  (Read 6242 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: MSNBC attackign Rand Paul nonstop about racism
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2010, 02:14:33 AM »
Should a black restaurant owner be forced to serve members of the Ku Klux Klan?

Hell NO! The Klan is a terrorist organization ...therefore it's members are terrorists.
No law abiding American citizen should be forced to harbour or give aid, comfort and/or sustenance to terrorists.
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2010, 02:47:26 AM »
hahahhahah youre the idiot that doesnt see that AA and quotas are discrimination... ::)

But it's not discrimination... it's  exactly the opposite of discrimination. It's mandated inclusion. That's not an unimportant distinction.

Discrimination is the exclusion of a certain group. Quotas and AA don't prevent other groups from getting jobs, etc...

James

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2010, 04:45:00 AM »
Ron Paul has made some statements about preferring to let the local states handle the civil rights issues, over national days, etc.
 More to it, I can't watch much of it.

They're attacking him 24/7.  I've seen them make attacks like this - there's usually a good reason.  They're scared shitless of the guy, and are doing anything to label him a racist and marginalize him.  Thye know Rand Paul, as inexperienced as he may be, could knock Obama down 20 approval points with a single nationally televised debate.

They attacked the birthers with this exact same fervor.  911 skeptics too Wink

Better yet, don't watch any of it.

Many of us on here have been telling you for a while now, that they are not worth a shit.

Nice to see you are finally realizing it.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 05:30:58 AM »
Why are you guys trying to explain a political concept to someone with a tail and knuckles that scrape on the ground?

If Jane Goodall couldn't edcuate SAMSON, even after spending years living among the apes, then what chance do we have?

We should start with something simple first. If we all motivate and work as a team, we can teach SAMSON how to pick the lice out of his fur.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2010, 05:37:53 AM »
Rand Paul is way too intelligent for the emotionally driven libs. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »
But it's not discrimination... it's  exactly the opposite of discrimination. It's mandated inclusion. That's not an unimportant distinction.

Discrimination is the exclusion of a certain group. Quotas and AA don't prevent other groups from getting jobs, etc...
a distinction without a difference, anyway you slice the pie it results in discrimination...

by mandating you include certain ppl b/c of their race/sex you exclude others b/c of their race/sex...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AA AND QUOTAS ARE AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 06:29:20 AM »
I don't think technology has simplified or made the world as small as you think.  I can see how someone who's lived in big cities mostly would think so, but I could easily shock you with what some people believe.  Different areas have their own issues or problems.  as a quick example, in western Nebraska, I was pretty shocked at their views of women when I lived there.  Not all were like this but many were.  I could not believe some of the shit I heard there.  Even sat through an ass chewing by some fool that was pissed off that the company I worked for hired women.  No I'm not kidding.  Even for some shit like getting a loan.  They didn't want to deal with women.  It better be the husband or father or whatever going in with them and doing the talking.  I found that odd because you can drive a few hours to Wyoming where views on women are completely opposite.

I agree with you Hugo!  For those who say that it would be suicide for a private business to discriminate in this day and age, just look at the restaurant chain Cracker Barrel, and look at SunTrust Bank and Merrill Lynch just to give you a few examples.  They all practiced rampant racial discrimination until recently, and nothing changed until the government stepped in.  And even after that, they were still in business.  So much for business suicide.

I don't think Rand Paul is a racist.  I think that he makes valid points about big government and private business liberties.  I just don't think that he fully understands the consequences if what he's proposing was ever actually done.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2010, 07:12:15 AM »
UPDATE

I almost threw up my collard greens reading this. While Rand has such DIFFICULTY with race and discrimination in america , he has no problem bending his ass over and opening it real wide for the Israelis...what a SAP ASS he is.... hope you guys wise up and stop electing these LOSERS into offices. Wasn't being fooled by everyone from Clinton to Bush to now Obama awakened you americans to anything concerning politics in america?

Rand Paul and Israel

By Philip Klein on 4.22.10 @ 11:06AM

I've obtained a document that the Rand Paul campaign is circulating to those interested in his views on Israel, and it's interesting to see how the positions he's taking as a Republican Senate candidate in Kentucky differ from those adopted by his father, Rep. Ron Paul, a harsh critic of U.S.-Israel ties.

"Israel and the United States have a special relationship," Rand's position paper begins. "With our shared history and common values, the American and Israeli people have formed a bond that unites us across the many thousands of miles between our countries and calls us to work together towards peace and prosperity for our countries."

Rand goes on to support free trade with Israel, call for divestment from Iran, and "strongly object to the arrogant approach of (the) Obama administration" toward the peace process. "Only Israel can decide what is in her security interest, not America and certainly not the United Nations," he asserts.

In one clear departure from his father, Rand states that:

As a United States Senator, I would never vote to condemn Israel for defending herself.

Whether it is fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon, combating Hamas-linked terrorists in Gaza or dealing with potential nuclear threats in the Persian Gulf, Israeli military actions are completely up to the leaders and military of Israel, and Israel alone.  

By contrast, when Israel retaliated against Hamas in Gaza to stop rockets from being fired toward Israeli civilians, his father rushed to condemn Israel. In a YouTube video, Ron Paul called it a "pretty sad day for the whole world" that he said reflected the spread of the idea of preemtive war. He went further, by saying the fact that the United States provides aid to Israel and did nothing to try and stop the military action made the U.S. complicit. He said the action would "antagonize" the Arab-Muslim world and warned that "we’ll suffer the consequences."

Continued U.S. support for Israel is part of Ron Paul's broader view of foreign policy and the concept of "blowback." Rand Paul focuses his statement on condemning foreign aid to enemies of Israel, saying that, "In the Senate, I would strive to eliminate all aid to countries that threaten Israel." But he doesn't address the issue of aid to Israel itself.

The United States Special Relationship with Israel

By Dr. Rand Paul
Candidate, United States Senate

Israel and the United States have a special relationship.  With our shared history and common values, the American and Israeli people have formed a bond that unites us across the many thousands of miles between our countries and calls us to work together towards peace and prosperity for our countries.

The free trade agreement that has existed, and been subsequently strengthened, between our countries since 1985 is a tremendous mutual benefit. As a United States Senator, I would work against the growing protectionist sentiment in our country and defend free trade with Israel.

I would never vote to place trade restrictions on Israel, and I would filibuster any attempts to place sanctions on Israel or tariffs on any Israeli goods.

The issue of Palestine is incredibly difficult and complex.  The entire world wishes for peace in the region, but any arrangement or treaty must come from Israel, when she is ready and when her conditions have been met.

I strongly object to the arrogant approach of Obama administration, itself a continuation of the failures of past U.S. administrations, as they push Israel to make security concessions behind thinly veiled threats.

Only Israel can decide what is in her security interest, not America and certainly not the United Nations.  Friends do not coerce friends to trade land for peace, or to give up the vital security interests of their people.

As a United States Senator, I would never vote to condemn Israel for defending herself.

Whether it is fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon, combating Hamas-linked terrorists in Gaza or dealing with potential nuclear threats in the Persian Gulf, Israeli military actions are completely up to the leaders and military of Israel, and Israel alone.

It is not the place of outsiders to meddle or pass judgment or to use our power or relationship to force Israel to go against her own interest for the sake of “peace.”
Peace is a laudable goal.  But it is just that – a goal.   It is not an end at any cost.

It makes no sense to me that the United States provides Arab countries hostile to Israel with $12 billion in annual financial and military aid. Many of the weapons that Israel would face in a Middle Eastern conflict would have come directly from our government. I find this appalling. In the Senate, I would strive to eliminate all aid to countries that threaten Israel.

Finally, Iran has become increasingly bellicose towards Israel. Thankfully, Israel has one of the bravest, most elite military forces in the world. I would never vote to prevent Israel from taking any military action her leaders felt necessary to end any Iranian threat.
Just as the United States would not follow the will of another country in the face of our national security, we shall not limit the options of Israel in this area.

Finally, I believe the United States should increase the pressure on Iran.  I would mandate that all publicly managed investment funds divest from Iran immediately.

We should not be subsidizing any company that does business with Iran, and we should not allow U.S. companies or those with funds from U.S. taxpayers to enrich Iran through its national energy program.  I would fight to end all subsides to American corporations that do business with Iran, including so-called renewable energy companies that work through Brazil to provide support to Iran and empower its dictators dangerous nuclear saber rattling.

http://spectator.org/blog/2010/04/22/rand-paul-and-israel
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »
It's always about Israel with you, Samson.

Why do you keep posting stuff without links and sources?  Where did you get this?

Ron Paul, Rand's father, was accused of being anti Israel for saying that America should stop giving so much money away to ALL other countries.  This of course includes Israel, hence the accusations that Paul is anti-Israel.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2010, 07:37:33 AM »
It's always about Israel with you, Samson.

Why do you keep posting stuff without links and sources?  Where did you get this?

Ron Paul, Rand's father, was accused of being anti Israel for saying that America should stop giving so much money away to ALL other countries.  This of course includes Israel, hence the accusations that Paul is anti-Israel.

Loco aren't you from Argentina or Venezuela? Why are you so concerned about Israel and comments about it?

The political system of america is so skewed in favor of Israel because of the ZIONIST control of america. For Rand Paul to continue the 'practice' only shows who controls him. he can't see the problems facing america, but he is concerned about the issues of Israhell.... More will be revealed about this guy soon enough.
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2010, 07:42:46 AM »
Loco aren't you from Argentina or Venezuela? Why are you so concerned about Israel and comments about it?

LMFAO.  Coming from a douchebag who doesn't even live in America, posts extensively on an American board, and criticizes 33 for not looking at other world issues.

You just continue to top yourself, idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:42 AM »
Here is one to get Jag all worked up. 

Ha ha.  Someone sent this to me. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »

LMFAO.  Coming from a douchebag who doesn't even live in America, posts extensively on an American board, and criticizes 33 for not looking at other world issues.

You just continue to top yourself, idiot.

Criticizes 3? what criticism are you taking about?

BTW keep laughing until those ZIONIST have you in a FEMA camp...
C

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
He answered the questions very well you retard, its that stupid bitch that can`t let the emotion of the subject go enough to think logically. You dont have the brains to understand what he`s saying.
LOL!  ::)

Kill yourself...
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2010, 08:17:42 AM »
STOP OBAMA THE RADICAL MARXIST - HE IS KILLING THE MARKETS! 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2010, 08:20:34 AM »
benny dont want any part of that thread now 333.
down with hussein

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2010, 08:21:15 AM »
STOP OBAMA THE RADICAL MARXIST - HE IS KILLING THE MARKETS! 
There you go. LOL

Keep the gems coming, PEA BRAIN.  ;D
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2010, 11:53:37 AM »
Hell NO! The Klan is a terrorist organization ...therefore it's members are terrorists.
No law abiding American citizen should be forced to harbour or give aid, comfort and/or sustenance to terrorists.

Thats YOUR opinion of the Klan!!!Once again liberals are amazing.Its ok for THEM to discriminate,just not whites.If I own a personal training buisiness is it ok for me to not train blacks?Why wouldnt it be ok?Its my freaking buisiness.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
LOL!  ::)

Kill yourself...

I'd hire you even if you are retarded, no discrimination here.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2010, 05:21:19 PM »
Here is one to get Jag all worked up. 

Ha ha.  Someone sent this to me. 

A real American should above all defend America, not foreign nations.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2010, 04:02:34 AM »
a distinction without a difference, anyway you slice the pie it results in discrimination...

by mandating you include certain ppl b/c of their race/sex you exclude others b/c of their race/sex...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AA AND QUOTAS ARE AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's a distinction with a very important difference.

By mandating that certain people be included b/c of their race/sex you are acknowledging that a disproportionate number benefits because of their race/sex .  That is what quotas are against- insuler, self-perpetuating cultures.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2010, 04:14:40 AM »
Thats YOUR opinion of the Klan!!!

Go luck up the definition of a terrorist organization, and you'll see it fits the Klan to a T.
That's just one of the reasons President Clinton named the KKK as a terrorist organization,
...but I know you have no respect for Clinton.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2010, 04:38:17 AM »
Are the bloods, crips, ms13, latin kings, vatos loco, mexican mafia et al terrorist organizations?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2010, 06:29:32 AM »
Go luck up the definition of a terrorist organization, and you'll see it fits the Klan to a T.
That's just one of the reasons President Clinton named the KKK as a terrorist organization,
...but I know you have no respect for Clinton.
so palin was correct when she said obama was paling around with terrorist?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
Are the bloods, crips, ms13, latin kings, vatos loco, mexican mafia et al terrorist organizations?

You seem to have forgotten the long establish ITALIAN mafia/mob/terrorist organization with their money laundering , cop killing, drug smuggling, loan sharking, neighborhood terrorizing history.
C