Author Topic: MSNBC attackign Rand Paul nonstop about racism  (Read 6240 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
MSNBC attackign Rand Paul nonstop about racism
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:14:36 PM »
Ron Paul has made some statements about preferring to let the local states handle the civil rights issues, over national days, etc.  More to it, I can't watch much of it.

They're attacking him 24/7.  I've seen them make attacks like this - there's usually a good reason.  They're scared shitless of the guy, and are doing anything to label him a racist and marginalize him.  Thye know Rand Paul, as inexperienced as he may be, could knock Obama down 20 approval points with a single nationally televised debate.

They attacked the birthers with this exact same fervor.  911 skeptics too ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: MSNBC attackign Rand Paul nonstop about racism
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »

This guy is already presenting himself as a person who is aloof, evasive, can't answer direct questions, playing the round the mulberry bush game. Eh another loser...BTW he is one of the RAINBOW KIDS (Freemasonry)
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »
lol that didnt take long...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:09:10 PM »
Didn't Ron Paul have some issues raised about race?  Had to do with a newsletter or something? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

This guy is already presenting himself as a person who is aloof, evasive, can't answer direct questions, playing the round the mulberry bush game. Eh another loser...BTW he is one of the RAINBOW KIDS (Freemasonry)

He answered the questions very well you retard, its that stupid bitch that can`t let the emotion of the subject go enough to think logically. You dont have the brains to understand what he`s saying.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 06:21:22 PM »
Didn't Ron Paul have some issues raised about race?  Had to do with a newsletter or something? 

I take it you didnt watch the video.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 06:25:01 PM »
I take it you didnt watch the video.

Actually I watched the video that 33 posted in the other thread:

He sounds good. 

If they discussed Ron Paul's newsletter issue I didn't hear it (or missed it). 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
He answered the questions very well you retard, its that stupid bitch that can`t let the emotion of the subject go enough to think logically. You don't have the brains to understand what he`s saying.
He did answer the questions well, I thought too.  I don't want to get in a fit with anyone but I'm not sure I agree with what he's saying on this issue.  Have to think about it more.  I'm not sure there's anything wrong with setting a few ground rules (laws) for business to follow.  I mean you could easily have some towns that would refuse business to anyone based on color?  so like some black dude stops for gas in a small town and the guy says, sorry pal, you'll have to move along, we don't accommodate nigs here, next town is 70 miles away.  "but I only have a quarter tank, I might not make it"  Oh tuffshit buddy, get off my property.  And what the hell if he had a wife and baby in the car?  No, I'm kinda tending to think this is an important ground rule for business to be held to.  Or lol, how about this possible small town event:  My wife is in labor early, is there a doctor in town?  "yea, dr jack, His private practice is just down the street but I'm sorry, he doesn't deliver black babies...."

yea, not good.  gotta think about this a bit.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »
He answered the questions very well you retard, its that stupid bitch that can`t let the emotion of the subject go enough to think logically. You dont have the brains to understand what he`s saying.

There is a difference between giving an answer and giving the correct answer. He gave an answer that did not answer the question, which is why despite Rachel Maddow asking over and over essentially the same thing he continued with the same idiotic type responses...Make me wanna back hand him and say ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT SHE IS ASKING YOU???
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »
He did answer the questions well, I thought too.  I don't want to get in a fit with anyone but I'm not sure I agree with what he's saying on this issue.  Have to think about it more.  I'm not sure there's anything wrong with setting a few ground rules (laws) for business to follow.  I mean you could easily have some towns that would refuse business to anyone based on color?  so like some black dude stops for gas in a small town and the guy says, sorry pal, you'll have to move along, we don't accommodate nigs here, next town is 70 miles away.  "but I only have a quarter tank, I might not make it"  Oh tuffshit buddy, get off my property.  And what the hell if he had a wife and baby in the car?  No, I'm kinda tending to think this is an important ground rule for business to be held to.  Or lol, how about this possible small town event:  My wife is in labor early, is there a doctor in town?  "yea, dr jack, His private practice is just down the street but I'm sorry, he doesn't deliver black babies...."

yea, not good.  gotta think about this a bit.

Nothing really to think about...the guy is essentially saying it is NOT OK for the government to engage in discrimination (racial, religious, gender) but it is OK for the average Joe to do it. His reason for it being ok for the average Joe is he does not want to get into violating someone first amendment rights. I guess he does not understand that the violated and violator both have RIGHTS!!!!...now whose rights will he uphold???
C

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:40 PM »
Nothing really to think about...the guy is essentially saying it is NOT OK for the government to engage in discrimination (racial, religious, gender) but it is OK for the average Joe to do it. His reason for it being ok for the average Joe is he does not want to get into violating someone first amendment rights. I guess he does not understand that the violated and violator both have RIGHTS!!!!...now whose rights will he uphold???

Personal discrimination, unless used in criminal activity, is perfectly fine.  You hate anyone who isn't a Muslim, so you should agree with this.  Funny how it's not ok when it doesn't suit your personal agenda, isn't it?

Explain to me how first amendment rights are violated when Person A has a discriminatory opinion of Person B.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
kinda derailed my point samson. :(  but I don't really wanna get into it so fuck it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 07:23:15 PM »
the govt already discriminates...Affirmat ive action mean anything to you? how about quotas?

funny thing is most liberals are all for those forms of discrimination... ::)

I get what your saying huggy and I tend to agree but then like paul tried to point out where does it stop? where does private ownership stop and public domain begin?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 07:32:49 PM »
I heard someone today calling him the "Kentucky Fried Candidate" that is pretty hilarious... ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 07:40:52 PM »
I get what your saying huggy and I tend to agree but then like paul tried to point out where does it stop? where does private ownership stop and public domain begin?
exactly and that's why it's something to think about rather than decide right away.  I have to think about this some.  I think we've always kinda agreed with always asking the question of where it stops.  Yes, Paul was also pointing that out a bit with what he said.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 07:42:58 PM »
kinda derailed my point samson. :(  but I don't really wanna get into it so fuck it.

How did I derail your post?

This is why Rachel kept saying so you say it is ok for a person to discriminate, but not for the government? Which sent Rand on this humuna humuna fit being evasive about what HE would do in dealing with this type of situation. You should know by now that I hate ALL POLITICIANS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIARS. It is pretty clear what this guy will end up doing and being. Flash back to Obama before the election and after?..
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »
the govt already discriminates...Affirmat ive action mean anything to you? how about quotas?

funny thing is most liberals are all for those forms of discrimination... ::)

So like Rand you support blatant discrimination?

The only beneficiaries to affirmative action and quotas are WHITE WOMEN. Somehow you seem to have forgotten the history of america which was to discriminate against white women, Native People, Blacks, Hispanics and any non white person/people. The Civil Rights marches by the Black populaces opened doors for the "jew" and White women in particular, both of whom were looked down upon in america and were discriminated against by white men. Do your research...
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »
exactly and that's why it's something to think about rather than decide right away.  I have to think about this some.  I think we've always kinda agreed with always asking the question of where it stops.  Yes, Paul was also pointing that out a bit with what he said.  
you know back 50 yrs ago I think that it wouldnt have been possible, today with the media and technology as well as the evolvement of society I dont think it would really make all that much of a difference. Most ppl agree that discrimination shouldnt exist and wouldnt discriminate and with technology and how small the world is these days those that do wouldnt be around to long I suspect.

there are already institutions that discriminate on the basis of race and sex its just mainly against white males so I guess its ok with most ppl who are against discrimination in one form but for it in another...again affirmative action, quotas...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 07:52:45 PM »
So like Rand you support blatant discrimination?

The only beneficiaries to affirmative action and quotas are WHITE WOMEN. Somehow you seem to have forgotten the history of america which was to discriminate against white women, Native People, Blacks, Hispanics and any non white person/people. The Civil Rights marches by the Black populaces opened doors for the "jew" and White women in particular, both of whom were looked down upon in america and were discriminated against by white men. Do your research...
LMAO jag paul point blank said he DOES NOT SUPPORT discrimination, what he is saying is that he doesnt believe the federal govt should have the right to mandate private businesses...

so all this discrimination justifies what they were maching against? do you not understand that Affirmative action and racial quotas is discrimination?

are you for those? then dont you understand that you yourself are for discrimination?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 07:59:10 PM »
you know back 50 yrs ago I think that it wouldnt have been possible, today with the media and technology as well as the evolvement of society I dont think it would really make all that much of a difference. Most ppl agree that discrimination shouldnt exist and wouldnt discriminate and with technology and how small the world is these days those that do wouldnt be around to long I suspect.

BINGO. It would be business suicide. We dont need the Federal government holding ours hands every step of the way.

And you are right that he mentioned that these types of problems should be delt with on a local level. That makes him racist?  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 08:03:33 PM »
BINGO. It would be business suicide. We dont need the Federal governement holding ours hands every step of the way.

And you are right that he mentioned that these types of problems should be delt with on a local level. That makes him racist?  ::)
LOL i gave msnbc and others 3 days before they started calling him a racist...it took a day and a half.

this is nothing more than a poliitical talking point and an extremely weak one at that, like paul said this is a non issue and its not like he is going to author legislation to repeal it so again just distraction.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 08:05:04 PM »
LMAO jag paul point blank said he DOES NOT SUPPORT discrimination, what he is saying is that he doesnt believe the federal govt should have the right to mandate private businesses...

so all this discrimination justifies what they were maching against? do you not understand that Affirmative action and racial quotas is discrimination?

are you for those? then dont you understand that you yourself are for discrimination?

DUH...Affirmative action and racial quotas made sure WHITE WOMEN in particular got a chance to succeed. So its purpose was to CORRECT the denial of opportunity to certain people which had gone on in america by white men for centuries.
C

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 08:05:35 PM »
LOL i gave msnbc and others 3 days before they started calling him a racist...it took a day and a half.

this is nothing more than a poliitical talking point and an extremely weak one at that, like paul said this is a non issue and its not like he is going to author legislation to repeal it so again just distraction.

I agree completely, total distraction and she just wouldn't let it go. Fuck, give it a rest.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 08:08:32 PM »
DUH...Affirmative action and racial quotas made sure WHITE WOMEN in particular got a chance to succeed. So its purpose was to CORRECT the denial of opportunity to certain people which had gone on in america by white men for centuries.
its a illogical you brain child

your justifying discrimination with discrimination.......... .............

thats what you were against in the FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO some fuking ppl  :o :o :o ::)

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »
well as of late any white male that believes in the constitution and tradition is called racist by general electrics news outlet, so i dont realy think it matters what he said, hell he could probably have a black wife, or black roomates and a black best friend and adopt a black child and general electric media would still spin up some race card.
down with hussein