Author Topic: People finally getting serious in Arizona  (Read 3008 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: People finally getting serious in Arizona
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 03:01:29 PM »
My family came here LEGALLY via Ellis island and not one has ever collected a dime of welfare, public assistance, sec. 8. WIC, etc,, like the caravan of leeches flooding us from the south.   

As millions of other people did. However, that does not change the fact  a very high number of families have some sort of "illegal" activity in their family's background at some point if you want to get technical. U might not even know about it.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
As millions of other people did. However, that does not change the fact  a very high number of families have some sort of "illegal" activity in their family's background at some point if you want to get technical. U might not even know about it.

Right, you are going to equate peoples' actual crimes now, with some alleged crimes in the past you presume occured but cant name to rationlize the present illegal behavior.  I got it. 

::)  ::)  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »
My family came here LEGALLY via Ellis island and not one has ever collected a dime of welfare, public assistance, sec. 8. WIC, etc,, like the caravan of leeches flooding us from the south.   

Good for you.  Now would you like to prove this to the feds?  Cause you can't have a double standard here, it's either all babies born from illegals or none at all. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 03:15:03 PM »
Good for you.  Now would you like to prove this to the feds?  Cause you can't have a double standard here, it's either all babies born from illegals or none at all. 

I have no problem doing that.  Just like I have no problem giving my BC (Unlike Obama), I would gladly impose this to get rid of the 25 million invaders. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »
Right, you are going to equate peoples' actual crimes now, with some alleged crimes in the past you presume occured but cant name to rationlize the present illegal behavior.  I got it. 

::)  ::)  ::)

What the fuck are you talking about Dumbo????  Crossing the border 200 years ago illegally was probably as much of a "crime" as it is today. I'm simply stating that some families came over ILLEGALLY in the past and today's descendants of that family might not even know about it. I have absolutely no problem with deporting criminals,drug dealers, and so forth...but it is simply astonishing to  see some people trying to put this country on a path that would make it legal to strip somebody's citizenship/ take the birth citizenship right from them, because his parents committed an illegality. That's as fucked up as somebody in your family being convicted for a crime and you end up doing time it. C'mmon ....you're not that stupid, I'm pretty sure of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 03:22:13 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about Dumbo????  Crossing the border 200 years ago illegally was probably as much of a "crime" as it is today. I'm simply stating that some families came over ILLEGALLY in the past and today's descendants of that family might not even know about it. I have absolutely no problem with deporting criminals,drug dealers, and so forth...but it is simply astonishing to  see some people trying to put this country on a path that would make it legal to strip somebody's citizenship/ take the birth citizenship right from them, because his parents committed an illegality. That's as fucked up as somebody in your family being convicted for a crime and you end up doing time it. C'mmon ....you're not that stupid, I'm pretty sure of it.

What about when these scumbags and fat pigs are 8.5 months prego and jump border for the sole purpose of getting legal status via anchor baby situation and sticking you and I with the tab? 

I dont see how ANYONE justifies that.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »

The question is whether that would violate the U.S. Constitution.

Sure sounds like it does. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »
What about when these scumbags and fat pigs are 8.5 months prego and jump border for the sole purpose of getting legal status via anchor baby situation and sticking you and I with the tab? 

I dont see how ANYONE justifies that.   

I don't know how much you know about immigration but let me tell you this, anchor or no anchor baby, that child can NOT file for his parents until he's 18 years old. Kind of a long time to wait to get legal status in this country, don't you think so?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »
I don't know how much you know about immigration but let me tell you this, anchor or no anchor baby, that child can NOT file for his parents until he's 18 years old. Kind of a long time to wait to get legal status in this country, don't you think so?

::)  ::)

As soon as the baby is born here, it gets food stamps, medical, etc etc.  And they wont deport the parents when they spit out two or three burrittos. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »
::)  ::)

As soon as the baby is born here, it gets food stamps, medical, etc etc.  And they wont deport the parents when they spit out two or three burrittos. 

Hmmm...I think you're trying to say...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
its funny how ppl are only for ammending the constitution only when it suits their percieved purpose...

fact is many illegals do come here to give birth to children b/c they know they will receive welfare and help and will not be deported...

its also hillarious that ppl are against the arizona law saying they should target the reasons why ppl come here instead of the ppl but then those same ppl are against a law such as this... ::) ::) ::)

this does seem to me from the text of the article to violate the constitution though so we will have to see. One thing is for sure something needs to be done about the anchor baby situation as well as the other aspects of this problem.

Arizona wouldnt have to take these measures if federal govt would enforce the laws already on the books...So I dont blame them one bit for trying to alleviate the problem within their powers.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »
As millions of other people did. However, that does not change the fact  a very high number of families have some sort of "illegal" activity in their family's background at some point if you want to get technical. U might not even know about it.

good grief buddy. keep reaching.  ::) I'd like to see the people you hang out with.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2010, 05:03:49 PM »

Give it up already.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »
good grief buddy. keep reaching.  ::) I'd like to see the people you hang out with.

Obviously you completely missed the point of the discussion...."Illegal" activity =somebody in your family tree that got here illegally. ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2010, 05:48:46 PM »
Obviously you completely missed the point of the discussion...."Illegal" activity =somebody in your family tree that got here illegally. ::)

I know that. You obviously missed what I was suggesting.  ::)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »
I know that. You obviously missed what I was suggesting.  ::)

I guess I did.  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
this bill is for future births I dont understand all the whining about others generations and generations ago coming here illegally?  ::)

the problem wasnt as prevelant 30, 50, 100 yrs ago but IT IS NOW and as such the laws need to reflect the current situation.

I personally dont have a problem with babies born in the US having US citizenship but if that allows the entire fuking family to stay then something needs to be done.

the babies can stay fine but you give them up for adoption or transfer parental rights to legal relatives in the US BECAUSE YOUR ASS IS GETTING DEPORTED...

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 06:43:37 PM »
it also says in the healthcare bill that the parent of these illegal babies will be able to recieve healthcare under obamas new plan, even if its their first day here and they never paid a dime into healthcare
down with hussein

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »
this bill is for future births I dont understand all the whining about others generations and generations ago coming here illegally?  ::)

the problem wasnt as prevelant 30, 50, 100 yrs ago but IT IS NOW and as such the laws need to reflect the current situation.

I personally dont have a problem with babies born in the US having US citizenship but if that allows the entire fuking family to stay then something needs to be done.

the babies can stay fine but you give them up for adoption or transfer parental rights to legal relatives in the US BECAUSE YOUR ASS IS GETTING DEPORTED...

IT DOES NOT! that's where the misinformation is. The parent is still an illegal alien regardless of the fact the child is born here and has American citizenship. Even after the child is 18 years old legally you can not gain citizenship as parent if you entered the country illegally, as far as I know. American born citizens can file a family based petition but only parents that entered the country legally are eligible. And as with every piece of legislation there might be a back door somewhere but trust me you end up paying the fuckin lawyers between 20-30 k before u get some sort of results.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »
IT DOES NOT! that's where the misinformation is. The parent is still an illegal alien regardless of the fact the child is born here and has American citizenship. Even after the child is 18 years old legally you can not gain citizenship as parent if you entered the country illegally, as far as I know. American born citizens can file a family based petition but only parents that entered the country legally are eligible. And as with every piece of legislation there might be a back door somewhere but trust me you end up paying the fuckin lawyers between 20-30 k before u get some sort of results.
Where did I say the parents become legal citizens?

FACT IS though that we do not deport them B/C OF THEIR CHILDREN...FACT IS the children are eligible for welfare and govt aid etc..

so if we are not going to deport the parents of a legal child and we are instead going to give aid, why wouldnt they come give birth here in america?

that is what needs to change...

Like I said fine the baby can stay but the parents gotta go, if they dont like it take the baby with them...

but the sad reality is we dont do that so something needs to be done to address the problem either stop giving aid to these facks or stop giving citizenship to the children and allowing the entire family to stay...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2010, 07:55:57 PM »
Like Brewer said "Take your kids home with you"

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »
Like Brewer said "Take your kids home with you"

Shut up and...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2010, 08:19:32 AM »
A New York hotel is staking its claim to have invented a new hospitality niche - birth tourism. The Marmara Manhattan offers "an exclusive package for new mothers that wish to give birth in the USA", with the additional bonus of the newborn child gaining US citizenship.
The hotel, which is part of the Turkish hospitality chain, exploits the 14th amendment to the US constitution, which states that all children born on American soil "are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside".

The Marmara Manhattan, which is located in New York's Upper East Side, told The Times: "What we offer is simply a one-bedroom suite accommodation for $5,100, plus taxes, for a month, with airport transfer, baby cradle and a gift set for the mother." There are also medical fees of about £20,500.

However the price is a cheap and easy one to pay for US citizenship. Many will eventually use the newborn - known as an "anchor baby" - as a stepping stone for the immigration of extended family.

The hotel has so far sold 15 of the packages.

According to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, the practice is entirely legal as long as the women can pay their medical bills.

However there are noises being made in Washington to close the loophole.
Gary Miller, a Republican congressman, told The Times: "They come to this country and have babies. The children are citizens. The children are eligible to go to school.

They receive food stamps and social programmes. The American taxpayers are paying for it.

http://www.breakingtravelnews.com/news/article/new-york-hotel-pioneers-birth-tourism/

This is fucking ridiculous. Of course, the far-left will welcome this idea with open arms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2010, 08:26:00 AM »
Dear God that is awful. 

And yet, the deluded caravan of liberal freaks find no problem with that. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2010, 10:20:10 AM »
A New York hotel is staking its claim to have invented a new hospitality niche - birth tourism. The Marmara Manhattan offers "an exclusive package for new mothers that wish to give birth in the USA", with the additional bonus of the newborn child gaining US citizenship.
The hotel, which is part of the Turkish hospitality chain, exploits the 14th amendment to the US constitution, which states that all children born on American soil "are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside".

The Marmara Manhattan, which is located in New York's Upper East Side, told The Times: "What we offer is simply a one-bedroom suite accommodation for $5,100, plus taxes, for a month, with airport transfer, baby cradle and a gift set for the mother." There are also medical fees of about £20,500.

However the price is a cheap and easy one to pay for US citizenship. Many will eventually use the newborn - known as an "anchor baby" - as a stepping stone for the immigration of extended family.

The hotel has so far sold 15 of the packages.

According to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, the practice is entirely legal as long as the women can pay their medical bills.

However there are noises being made in Washington to close the loophole.
Gary Miller, a Republican congressman, told The Times: "They come to this country and have babies. The children are citizens. The children are eligible to go to school.

They receive food stamps and social programmes. The American taxpayers are paying for it.

http://www.breakingtravelnews.com/news/article/new-york-hotel-pioneers-birth-tourism/

This is fucking ridiculous. Of course, the far-left will welcome this idea with open arms.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. In all fairness countries with a high percentage of visa denials are simply not able to take advantage of this loophole massively since the number of visas issued are extremely limited. And if you're a German or Dutch for example, or simply a citizen of any highly developed country why would you need to do something like that when your life is pretty good where you are, it doesn't make any sense.