Author Topic: Will the cause of homosexuality ever be figured out?  (Read 24948 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will the cause of homosexuality ever be figured out?
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »
Some damn intelligent arguments and discussions here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
A common misconception. These people do exist. And they are morons. But they are not the majority. Not even close. It's just that they are a very visible minority. Most gays just do what most heterosexuals do: mind their own business and not flaunt their sexuality.
I wasn't saying a majority, I said a lot. Especially in the black community. Sometimes they walk with their female shopping buddies and if  that woman finds that man attractive, it's then "Ohh Gurl, he gay!", and the female will say, "are you sure?", the gay friend will say, "uh huh, sure he is..."

then on the radio stations, they want Tyson Beckford to be gay, they want any handsome uber masculine male to be gay...it's sickening to hear people talk like that

Even Bay thinks we are gay for being on a bbing board...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »
i love god and i am bisexual. figure that one out ;)

You seem like a good person who is open minded, able to express yourself sexually and emotionally in a variety of situations and probably somewhat spiritual.

I consider myself to be spiritual, although my concept of God is probably different from what most traditional religions hold. I believe God wants us to be happy and to treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves. Thus being able feel  and express affection for another human being, regardless of whether they are male or female, is positive in God's heart.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »
What kind of logic is that? Because you believe that by virtue someone for sure existed then that, in and of itself, merits listening to? There is more evidence that Christ existed than Socrates but I would rather take heed of his admonishment that "the unexamined life is not worth living," rather than the pacifist Ghandi who said, "Hitler killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time. But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher’s knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs.”

Ghandi believe that that collective suicide would have been a heroic response that would have "aroused the world and the people of Germany to Hitler's violence". LOL! It's always easy to ask someone else to die for a cause. Pacifism works when you are dealing with a decent person or government. That's why in India's battle for independence from the British Ghandi could lay across the train tracks and emerge unscathed. If he did that with the Nazis his mangled carcass would have been left for the butchers.

But I have a feeling your post was motivated more by anti-religion/anti-Christianity than any attempt at clear thinking.

The Jews did "offer themselves to the butchers knife" and as a result they "aroused the world and the people of Germany to Hitler's violence".

As most religions promise their followers a better world after death then mass suicide is only a step towards it. And if in committing it you make the world aware of the plight of others then your "God" will be pleased? Unless you're Catholic of course.

My personal views are that religion was the perfect way to control and regulate the masses through fear of what would happen if they didn't comply.
One things for sure, if a GOD does appear there will be one group rejoicing and another wondering why they wasted so much time on nothing.

And if someone can offer me a bunch of virgins in this world rather than the next then I'll listen to whatever he wants to tell me.

And as far as Socrates

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2010, 09:28:02 PM »
You seem like a good person who is open minded, able to express yourself sexually and emotionally in a variety of situations and probably somewhat spiritual.

I consider myself to be spiritual, although my concept of God is probably different from what most traditional religions hold. I believe God wants us to be happy and to treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves. Thus being able feel  and express affection for another human being, regardless of whether they are male or female, is positive is God's heart.
i feel the same way, about bisexualness being positive in gods heart. (though ive never heard or used the term 'gods heart' before. i will now)

though i dont think being bisexual makes me a better person, or more open minded, than heterosexuals or homosexuals. technically, in terms of sexual open mindedness.. then yes of course by definition a bisexual would be more opne minded, well at least in regards to open mindedness about gender. but other than that, i dont feel like it necessarily means anything about me.

janet69

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »
The Jews did "offer themselves to the butchers knife" and as a result they "aroused the world and the people of Germany to Hitler's violence".

As most religions promise their followers a better world after death then mass suicide is only a step towards it. And if in committing it you make the world aware of the plight of others then your "God" will be pleased? Unless you're Catholic of course.

My personal views are that religion was the perfect way to control and regulate the masses through fear of what would happen if they didn't comply.
One things for sure, if a GOD does appear there will be one group rejoicing and another wondering why they wasted so much time on nothing.

And if someone can offer me a bunch of virgins in this world rather than the next then I'll listen to whatever he wants to tell me.

no, 72 virgins wouldnt interest you.

72 greasy pork pies though... a whole different ball game, eh lardy?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »
What name calling? You said you were part homo right? But I just noticed that you are new here. This is GetBig not some fag board you're probably use to. Here we don't have to be politically correct and make sure we use the proper and acceptable terms and mind our manners. There's a positive board here for that. If you easily get butt hurt you should go to that board. They'll say oral copulation instead of cock sucking.

And homophobic? homo please? Who can be afraid of a guy who gets on all fours with his ass propped up in the air begging to be mounted, dominated and owned by another man? Not my thing but whatever makes you feel good. I'm libertarian on these issues and if it doesn't effect me it's none of my business.

Now stop whining like a submissive bottom bitch.

I wrote that I was bisexual; you wrote homo and later part homo. I am fine with you writing homo or part homo as long as you aren't being demeaning. So if it is just a word substitute in your less politically correct realm, then fine.
Thanks for your concern about my feelings (butt). Ha, ha!  Actually, I am pretty thick skinned. If I weren’t, I probably wouldn’t have posted that I am bisexual, would I?  I’ve been known to use slang terms myself. I am not as uptight as you seem to want to make me out to be.

For someone who does not know me or have any idea what I’ve done sexually, you make some pretty interesting assumptions about me. You do have quite an imagination, I must say.  It is interesting how much you think you know and the detail you employ to express yourself about something that’s not your thing.

I have no idea how a submissive bottom bitch whines, but apparently you do. Trust me; I have no reason to whine, least of all in response to you. I am just making conversation here.

janet69

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2010, 09:59:26 PM »
Over 50% of homos have anal worms and other parasites!

Yet how many of these filth ridden scumbags (many of them black) work in our eateries?

Dirty dirty bastards, ripe for the ovens!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2010, 10:06:55 PM »

Yet how many of these filth ridden scumbags (many of them black) work in our eateries?

You're being too obvious, tone it down a notch or this one will end up in TO also. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2010, 10:13:05 PM »
i feel the same way, about bisexualness being positive in gods heart. (though ive never heard or used the term 'gods heart' before. i will now)

though i dont think being bisexual makes me a better person, or more open minded, than heterosexuals or homosexuals. technically, in terms of sexual open mindedness.. then yes of course by definition a bisexual would be more opne minded, well at least in regards to open mindedness about gender. but other than that, i dont feel like it necessarily means anything about me.

I probably didn't word what I wrote correctly; of course being bisexual does not mean you are open minded in a general sense, just open minded about your sexual expression. Also, you are right about one's sexuality not making them a better person than anyone else. There are good and not so good bisexual and gay folks, just as there are all manner of people who are heterosexual.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »
You're being too obvious, tone it down a notch or this one will end up in TO also. ;)

He is being a bit obvious, isn't he? Well like they say, "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." Sooner or later, the mask falls and the truth is exposed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2010, 10:31:10 PM »

Pinworm Infection
What are pinworms?
Pinworms are small, white worms that live in the intestines. Pinworm infections are common in young children and are easily treated.

If your child is infected with pinworms, he or she may frequently scratch his or her bottom. Your child may also move around a lot in bed at night or may not be able to sleep. The itching is caused by the female pinworm that comes out of the rectum to lay eggs around the anus (the opening to the rectum). The eggs stay in the upper part of the intestine until they hatch. After they hatch, the worms move down the length of the intestine, and then out the anus where they lay more eggs.

Sometimes tiny, white worms (shorter than 1/2 inch in length) may be seen on the child's bottom at night or they may show up in the child's stools.
Return to top

How do people get pinworms?
Pinworms are contagious and easily spread, usually from child to child. Pinworm eggs can be picked up on children's fingers when they are playing. When children who are infected scratch their itchy bottoms, the tiny eggs can get under their fingernails. Eggs can stay or your child's skin for several hours. They can survive for up to 3 weeks on clothes, bedding and toys. If the eggs are on your child's hands or toys and your child puts their fingers or toys in their mouth, the tiny eggs can enter their bodies. Children who don’t wash their hands thoroughly before eating and children who suck their thumbs are at an increased risk.

Although pinworm infections are more common in school-age children, anyone can get it. As children who are infected move around the house, the eggs may be spread, and other family members can become infected. Sometimes adults breathe in the eggs when the bed covers are shaken. However, this is not very common.

Pets do not spread pinworms, although they may carry their own kinds of worms.

janet69

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2010, 10:41:29 PM »
[size=8]PARASITES As Cofactors For AIDS[/size]

Excerpts from the work of

Dr. Richard Bowman Pearce

1 - Between 80 and 100 percent of sexually active homosexual men worldwide are infected with one or more species of intestinal parasite.

http://curezone.com/diseases/aids/cofactors.asp

Dirty fucking slags!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »
PARASITES As Cofactors For AIDS
Excerpts from the work of
Dr. Richard Bowman Pearce
1 - Between 80 and 100 percent of sexually active homosexual men worldwide are infected with one or more species of intestinal parasite.
http://curezone.com/diseases/aids/cofactors.asp
Dirty fucking slags!

Well this does it, no more anal sex for me. How about you and those trannies you so like, Janet69?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2010, 01:39:17 AM »

And as far as Socrates

I don't know what you mean by the Jews did offer themselves to the butcher's knife. Are you saying they voluntarily went to the concentration camps. All six million of them. About the current population in today's Israel?

The societies that were most successful in controlling their populations were secular ones. Think the Soviet Union, East Germany, North Korea, China under Mao (where they even humor was outlawed and they were required to all dress the same).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2010, 01:41:35 AM »
no, 72 virgins wouldnt interest you.

72 greasy pork pies though... a whole different ball game, eh lardy?

LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »
I wrote that I was bisexual; you wrote homo and later part homo. I am fine with you writing homo or part homo as long as you aren't being demeaning. So if it is just a word substitute in your less politically correct realm, then fine.
Thanks for your concern about my feelings (butt). Ha, ha!  Actually, I am pretty thick skinned. If I weren’t, I probably wouldn’t have posted that I am bisexual, would I?  I’ve been known to use slang terms myself. I am not as uptight as you seem to want to make me out to be.

For someone who does not know me or have any idea what I’ve done sexually, you make some pretty interesting assumptions about me. You do have quite an imagination, I must say.  It is interesting how much you think you know and the detail you employ to express yourself about something that’s not your thing.

I have no idea how a submissive bottom bitch whines, but apparently you do. Trust me; I have no reason to whine, least of all in response to you. I am just making conversation here.

Actually, by announcing that you are bi-sexual everyone here has some idea what you've done sexually. It's a fair assumption but not really interesting.

And I do use the term "homo" as short for homosexual, just like I use "bi" for bisexual and "hetero" for "all the way hetero."

And I'm not making you seem uptight. You seemed to take umbrage to the paraphrased term "all the way hetero." Why even give that a second thought? But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't catch the Pumping Iron reference. I didn't notice at the time that you are new here.

Now relax and suck a cock or eat a clam -- whatever you're in the mood for.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2010, 01:52:46 AM »
Well this does it, no more anal sex for me. How about you and those trannies you so like, Janet69?

Shit, so who was Janet69? unberman? switzenegger? Hank Wood?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »
I don't know what you mean by the Jews did offer themselves to the butcher's knife. Are you saying they voluntarily went to the concentration camps. All six million of them. About the current population in today's Israel?

The societies that were most successful in controlling their populations were secular ones. Think the Soviet Union, East Germany, North Korea, China under Mao (where they even humor was outlawed and they were required to all dress the same).

By not putting up a fight they effectively went voluntarily to the camps.  Millions of people were slaughtered during the war - up to 14million Russian civilians - but its because of the way the Jews were killed that makes it more abhorrent.

Isn't the USA a secular state?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2010, 01:56:52 PM »
By not putting up a fight they effectively went voluntarily to the camps.  Millions of people were slaughtered during the war - up to 14million Russian civilians - but its because of the way the Jews were killed that makes it more abhorrent.

Isn't the USA a secular state?

Yeah, I guess Anne Frank should have drop kicked those Nazis.

The USA is a country with a secular government but primarily a Christian country.

I suspected it but wasn't sure but by this last post of yours at least now I know you are not very educated and also a moron. By the same thinking if you don't resist an arrest you are voluntarily going to jail.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2010, 12:29:42 AM »
Yeah, I guess Anne Frank should have drop kicked those Nazis.

The USA is a country with a secular government but primarily a Christian country.

I suspected it but wasn't sure but by this last post of yours at least now I know you are not very educated and also a moron. By the same thinking if you don't resist an arrest you are voluntarily going to jail.

Do you attend a synagogue, church or mosque?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2010, 03:39:19 PM »
Actually, by announcing that you are bi-sexual everyone here has some idea what you've done sexually. It's a fair assumption but not really interesting.

And I do use the term "homo" as short for homosexual, just like I use "bi" for bisexual and "hetero" for "all the way hetero."

And I'm not making you seem uptight. You seemed to take umbrage to the paraphrased term "all the way hetero." Why even give that a second thought? But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't catch the Pumping Iron reference. I didn't notice at the time that you are new here.

Now relax and suck a cock or eat a clam -- whatever you're in the mood for.

-think we just got off on the wrong foot. You seem like a cool enough dude. I didn't make a connection to Pumping Iron; my mistake. Didn't mean to be antagonistic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2010, 04:09:29 AM »

Like I said before, just messing  with a newb. Others here are worse. Way worse. We'll kiss an make up -- just no tongue.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2010, 04:12:06 AM »
Do you attend a synagogue, church or mosque?

yes, every sunday.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »
Like I said before, just messing  with a newb. Others here are worse. Way worse. We'll kiss an make up -- just no tongue.
LOL, penisless, are you still beating up no0bs and blaming it on other people? hahaha ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!