Author Topic: Obama throws support behind controversial Islamic center  (Read 17178 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama throws support behind controversial Islamic center
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »
theres really nothing to debate your wrong ,emotionally you don't want the center there.you can't debate emotion

Try reading the constitution, this has nothing to do with emotion. No where in the document does it say that you have a right to build a place of worship. No one is trying to outlaw Islam therefore there is no constitutional prescident. So no in fact you are wrong.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2010, 09:01:21 PM »
in response, PALIN tweeted:
Will Obama express US lingering pain& ask Muslims for tolerance by discouraging 9/11 mosque while he celebrates Islamic holy month tonight?

"One of the prettiest sounds on earth" is the Muslim call to prayer at sunset.
Barack Hussein Obama as quoted by Nicholas D. Kristof in the New York Times - March 6, 2007

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2010, 10:27:39 PM »
It's funny that President Transparent & Neutral so adamantly supports and praises all things Islamic and is praised by the progressive left for his action. It's funny because the progressive left is also the ones who so adamantly do all they can to crush Christianity in the name of church and state and pervert it into a new argument of social justice, yet for some odd reason (I say "Odd" very sarcastically) when it comes to Islam all bets are off, somehow it becomes OK, in fact better than OK, it becomes visionary.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2010, 04:24:11 AM »
It's funny that President Transparent & Neutral so adamantly supports and praises all things Islamic and is praised by the progressive left for his action. It's funny because the progressive left is also the ones who so adamantly do all they can to crush Christianity in the name of church and state and pervert it into a new argument of social justice, yet for some odd reason (I say "Odd" very sarcastically) when it comes to Islam all bets are off, somehow it becomes OK, in fact better than OK, it becomes visionary.

What I find even funnnier is that, despite those supports and praises, "they" still don't like him.
Actually, I don't know that it's at all funny so much as consistent.

I just spoke with a woman the other day who did not realize that the 9/11 hijackers were Muslim.
But, she "knows" enough to vote.
Guess who she voted for in the last presidential election?

At least most people like that think that elections only happen once every four years.
That'll be less stupidity for the midterms to contend with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2010, 05:49:06 AM »

What I find even funnnier is that, despite those supports and praises, "they" still don't like him.
Actually, I don't know that it's at all funny so much as consistent.

I just spoke with a woman the other day who did not realize that the 9/11 hijackers were Muslim.
But, she "knows" enough to vote.
Guess who she voted for in the last presidential election?

At least most people like that think that elections only happen once every four years.
That'll be less stupidity for the midterms to contend with.

Obama is the product of motivating the laziest members of society to vote in 2008 by promising them free stuff at everyone elses' expense.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2010, 06:16:37 AM »
Try reading the constitution, this has nothing to do with emotion. No where in the document does it say that you have a right to build a place of worship. No one is trying to outlaw Islam therefore there is no constitutional prescident. So no in fact you are wrong.

like i said before go state your case i'm sure you will win :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2010, 06:17:53 AM »
like i said before go state your case i'm sure you will win :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Serious question - how old are you?  I'm guessing around 11 y/o. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2010, 06:24:00 AM »
you r a lawyer ,you know legally you don't have shit to stand on, its all about emotions.oh the question on how old i am,all i can say is i don't live in my moms basement like yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2010, 06:30:33 AM »
you r a lawyer ,you know legally you don't have shit to stand on, its all about emotions.oh the question on how old i am,all i can say is i don't live in my moms basement like yourself

Fine, by your post, I have a right to build a huge sign calling Obama a "communist pofs black" and stand with it outside the WH large enough so his family and children can see it.  Do you support, applaud, and respect my right to do that without condemnation from anyone else?     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2010, 06:40:32 AM »
so you agree legally its done and right now its all emotions,tell that to your buddy kazan. thats all I'm saying is everyone is running on emotions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2010, 06:43:15 AM »
so you agree legally its done and right now its all emotions,tell that to your buddy kazan. thats all I'm saying is everyone is running on emotions

Its not all emotions.   The financing of this mess is very likely from foreign sources and we have a right to know that based on the 501 C3 laws regarding chairities. 

If financing for this disgrace is coming from terrorist organizations like Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran etc, do you support it still?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2010, 06:51:22 AM »
no,but the majority of the people don't want it there over emotional reasons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 07:00:53 AM »
no,but the majority of the people don't want it there over emotional reasons

No, its all of these things combined.

And I noticed that you have been silent on the govt paying for mosques as well as paying for Imam Rauf going to the ME to promote this disgrace. 

Why the double standard? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:56 AM »

There is legal ground to stand on. They claimed they owned the entire building where they're building this mosque. They own 50% of it. Con Ed, a NY state owned power company owns the other 50%. Unless NY plans on gifting them the other 50% (wouldn't surprise me), they can't build shit there until they own it.

Just leave these threads. You are beyond clueless on this topic and your incoherent posts that are littered with terrible grammar are just sad. It's embarrassing watching an uneducated retard try to throw their uninformed opinion around in these threads.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »
why is it all you do is attact me,its because you know i'm right and your wrong you can't stand it.i still like the picture of your mom dancing around :D :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2010, 07:51:03 AM »
why is it all you do is attact me,its because you know i'm right and your wrong you can't stand it.i still like the picture of your mom dancing around :D :D :D :D

It's because I consider you to be retarded and am amazed that someone who can't even type coherently somehow thinks that their opinion on complex issues is valid. If I was interested in what finger paints I wanted to play with then I'd come to you for your opinion. You're a perfect example of what's wrong with this country.

Attact? Are you serious? Do you expect to be taken seriously when you can't even spell a simple word like that? You can't capitalize words. Can't punctuate. Can't use apostrophes, commas, or periods. You are a moron and should be treated as such.

You don't know dick about this topic yet you keep spamming the threads about it with your incoherent ramblings about "emotion" and the like. Go away and let the competent people discuss it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2010, 07:54:54 AM »
It's because I consider you to be retarded and am amazed that someone who can't even type coherently somehow thinks that their opinion on complex issues is valid. If I was interested in what finger paints I wanted to play with then I'd come to you for your opinion. You're a perfect example of what's wrong with this country.

Attact? Are you serious? I mean, really. Do you expect to be taken seriously when you can't even spell a simple word like that? You can't capitalize words. Can't punctuate. Can't use apostrophes, commas, or periods. You are a moron and should be treated as such.

You don't know dick about this topic yet you keep spamming the threads about with your incoherent ramblings about "emotion" and the like. Go away and let the competent people discuss it.

BF - give Blacken a break. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2010, 07:58:53 AM »
BF - give Blacken a break. 

He's a perfect example of how Obama came to power. For every educated person that voted for him there were 10-20+ morons who couldn't pass a fourth grade English class that did the same.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2010, 08:01:57 AM »
if obama tried outlawing a christian church 10 blocks from oklahoma city, people would be shitting bricks.

Why comment at it?The reason is because HE is a muslim.He comments for the same reason he comments on the Cambridge Gates case.Its what he is.A community organiser.He hates the police in the Gates case and he is a muslim.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2010, 08:03:23 AM »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2010, 08:04:21 AM »
berzerkFury  the educator  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D the only man that worries about punctuation and capitals on a bobybudling site       berzerkfury=nerd :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2010, 08:05:58 AM »
berzerkFury  the educator  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D the only man that worries about punctuation and capitals on a bobybudling site       berzerkfury=nerd :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And streaming live from the Blacken700 home cam:

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2010, 08:06:43 AM »
Fine, by your post, I have a right to build a huge sign calling Obama a "communist pofs guy" and stand with it outside the WH large enough so his family and children can see it.  Do you support, applaud, and respect my right to do that without condemnation from anyone else?     

You do according to your constitution have the right to post such a sign, but you do have a thing called SLANDER AND DEFAMATION. If you are going to use your freedom of speech don't use it to "assault" for no reason or without warrant.

This harps of your constitutions speaking of screaming FIRE IN A MOVIE HOUSE. Your inciting a situation that is unnecessary.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2010, 08:08:06 AM »

Hardly. Typos here and there are nothing to get bent out of shape about. You CONSISTENTLY come off as an uneducated idiot. Anyone who can't spell simple words like "attack" or punctuate correctly shouldn't be taken seriously in discussions about complex issues. I wouldn't ask a 5th grader for their opinion on the stock market so why should we care about what you, with your 4th grade education, have to say?

That many emoticons tells me that I'm upsetting you. Don't get mad at me. Get mad at your lack of schooling.

And streaming live from the Blacken700 home cam:

;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2010, 08:08:21 AM »

BerzerkFury and kazan :D :D :D